Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! (40145 Views)

Share Your Friend Zone Story. / Escaping The Friend Zone. / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by ggrin(f): 6:14am On Oct 02, 2014
HmM
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by kenlash1(m): 6:14am On Oct 02, 2014
Dude u on point , but not in all cases, I've had two cases of friend zone saga dt turned out to be a f*cking spree for me, d gals put me on a friend zone wif all d Signs u said up there but I later found out they put me there cos dey had real crush on me, one even went to d extent of me sponsoring D&C for her but she later told me dt "I dey Bleep up" (say weda I nor dey c d signs) ,but all d signs I was seeing were all friend zone shit. BoTtom line I f*cked both chics

Last bullet: always express ur mind even if she or u think u are in d friend zone. Dnt ever put urself as a fiddle for emotional tantrums

2 Likes

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Sijo01(f): 6:15am On Oct 02, 2014
A minute silence to all the victims of friend zone cry

5 Likes

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 02, 2014
GODSBEAUTY: This topic again SMH ...
I wonder undecided

1 Like

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 02, 2014
That is how one girl I liked back then (and I told her o!!!) was always telling me about her troubles with her ex and seeking my advice on how to deal with it.

Nobody tell me before I find my square root. angry

1 Like

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 02, 2014
redcliff:

Students taking your classes would do very badly in exams..
Ok. wink

2 Likes

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by PROCTOR: 6:17am On Oct 02, 2014
Please pardon my ignorance
is friend zone a tarriff plan??

5 Likes

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by phemi3: 6:20am On Oct 02, 2014
I am friend,zoned and I am happy about it. laugh if you want to! I cherished my best friend more than anything.

Smiling!

3 Likes

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by yemifez: 6:20am On Oct 02, 2014
oh no! so i v been swimming in that ocean!!!!!
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by ElPhenomenal(m): 6:20am On Oct 02, 2014
Nothing but the truth
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by UchihaItachi(m): 6:23am On Oct 02, 2014
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Henrypraise: 6:24am On Oct 02, 2014
One annoyin tin abt friendzone is dat everybody around u knw u av bin friendzoned except u. U only realise u were friendzoned wen d girl in question is no longer around u.

How eva, wen a dude realise he was friendzoned, he turns to a monster wit a sword (di.ck) in hand, his mistakes must av bin learnt n he goes abt slaughtering any girl he cums in contact wit to pay 4 d crime of d 1 who friendzoned him

Dats my love story.

4 Likes

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 02, 2014
Amusaopeyemi: I happen to have known this great guy for four years now, he didn't ask me out all the while I was open to a relationship o, just last week he now strted telling me "I love you and i'll like us to be more than friends alone" on BBM.
I was like "you well so? Did you smoke something this morning?"

LESSON.
If you know you can't be friends with him/her without catching feelings for he/she, don't make friends with them in the first place so you won't claim that you've been "Friendzoned".
So wah did u do to him afterwards?
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by fr3do(m): 6:26am On Oct 02, 2014
Amusaopeyemi: I happen to have known this great guy for four years now, he didn't ask me out all the while I was open to a relationship o, just last week he now strted telling me "I love you and i'll like us to be more than friends alone" on BBM.

LESSON.
If you know you can't be friends with him/her without catching feelings for he/she, don't make friends with them in the first place so you won't claim that you've been "Friendzoned".

friendzoner angry
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 02, 2014

LESSON.
If I may ask. What is wrong with him asking you out? is he a sooth sayer or magician to know when you're open or not open to relationship? Also, what is wrong in being her friend before asking her out?

2 Likes

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by EMERIT2US(m): 6:29am On Oct 02, 2014
BUT Y DIS TOPIC DEY MAKE F.P ALWAYS?

I'm nt even friendly;so i can't be friendzoned

1 Like

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by bist: 6:30am On Oct 02, 2014
Space booked!
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 02, 2014
harde2lah:
If I may ask. What is wrong with him asking you out? is he a sooth sayer or magician to know when you're open or not open to relationship? Also, what is wrong in being her friend before asking her out?
We talk about a lot of things, I tell him if I meet a new guy, what I like about the guy, what I don't like, he knows how often I v sex, he sees me in my underwear, we support the same football club. Hez the only guy that frequents my house, we call each other names like "idiot, stupid, foolish" I feel too comfortable around him.

2 Likes

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by swisschris(m): 6:40am On Oct 02, 2014
Some girls just will purposefully put u in MtnFriend zone 4kb/sec all your life as if ur not a guy to love is it written
On the forehead or what
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by UchihaItachi(m): 6:42am On Oct 02, 2014
LordMecuzy: Is it a Crime to Be Friend zoned?
Na every gal person see e must flog?

you're not in a friend zone unless you actually like the girl and wants to be romantically involved with her but she wants none of it. Either because you can't speak up your mind or because you just tried once and decided to wait and see if her feelings would change. But I blame guys that get caught up in the friend zone. If she doesn't want, then move on and don't stick around to see if her feelings for you would change one day.

1 Like

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by j4sure(m): 6:44am On Oct 02, 2014
How true is that?
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by GuyFawkes: 6:46am On Oct 02, 2014
Those Mr nice guys are the ones who commonly get friend zoned, FFS if you're gonna ask her out cut out the drama and go straight to the point, it might turn out to be a win win situation or lose lose, but who cares? undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by happykidArotiba(m): 6:46am On Oct 02, 2014
Very right...Now my prayer will now go to my fellow brothers in that *Torture zone.

1 Like

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by coolvitus(m): 6:47am On Oct 02, 2014
Well said
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 02, 2014
Wait O!..Please!....so as a guy,does that mean I can't have any Female Friend?..Considering the Fact that I like her to be my Friend...'coz I don't just get!.Must all my Friends be of the same sex

3 Likes

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Danhumprey: 6:51am On Oct 02, 2014

LESSON.
I don't get you. I thought you girls like it when stuffs like this don't step by step? I mean,most girls will to start out as friends first before gravitating toward a relationship. What are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Hanibal(m): 6:52am On Oct 02, 2014
Then Im in trouble
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by kennynelcon(m): 6:54am On Oct 02, 2014
Any guy in such mess is not fit to be called a man... na all them boys wry too play with girls
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Kingdre(m): 6:54am On Oct 02, 2014
same sh*t every day girls putting guy in friend zone?
have never see or hear about guys putting girls in friend
come and see how I park girls troway for there
the only but that is there is that most of them use to hate me
after been very nice in very first place

1 Like

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by kennynelcon(m): 6:55am On Oct 02, 2014
GODSBEAUTY: This topic again SMH ...
looks like u caged someone in that zone
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Jimbadly: 6:57am On Oct 02, 2014
Much ado bout the "friendzone." I'm so sick of hearing that word mentioned incessantly as if it's a plague or ebola. So what if I'm friends with a girl? Must I f*ck every damn girl I meet? HELL NO! Any guy that says he doesn't have a female friend, one way or another is a big liar. You can never find every girl attractive, so naturally some of them will fall into the friends category. Why are we made to believe that it's only guys that can be "friend zoned?" That is absolutely preposterous and downright absurd. I can only be your friend if I wanna be, period!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 02, 2014
Danhumprey: I don't get you. I thought you girls like it when stuffs like this don't step by step? I mean,most girls will to start out as friends first before gravitating toward a relationship. What are you saying?
That is one of the many lies we tell to keep you pipu in the friendzone, if we like you we like you, if we don't we just say "let's start as friends first and see how it goes later"

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? / Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? / Couple Reads Bible In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.