Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! (40148 Views)

Share Your Friend Zone Story. / Escaping The Friend Zone. / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by deloon(m): 7:52am On Oct 02, 2014
Y'all are trying to make Platonic friendship lame with all these Friend Zone talk. #NotCool
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 02, 2014
prowlG:

The OP is not talking about every girl you are friends with, he is talking about that particular girl you love. If a girl you love so much and you have invested so much in her can only see you as her brother, how do you feel

meawhile, why pay more for MTN data when you can get 250mb for as low as N300 and 1gb for less here
https://www.nairaland.com/1917369/extremely-cheap-mtn-data-300#26563375
Leave those kids with poor comprehension skills.
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 02, 2014
[size=18pt]THANK GOD FOR ROHYPNOL[/size]

1 Like

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Kirinwa: 7:55am On Oct 02, 2014
Begonia: 1 like for you smiley
But how do guys even allow themselves to be friendzoned? I just don't get it!

My sister guys are the cause o. I won't lie you. A guy walks up to a girl and tells her his feelings and the girl says am not into you. A guy who doesn't want to be friendzoned would move on but you ll discover that majority of guys will stick around hoping to be reconsidered at a future date.

Besides there are some benefits in being a friend to a nice and considerate girl. tongue
Talking about graduation into friends with benefits arrangement.

1 Like

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by darlingnuel(m): 7:55am On Oct 02, 2014
Jimbadly: Much ado bout the "friendzone." I'm so sick of hearing that word mentioned incessantly as if it's a plague or ebola. So what if I'm friends with a girl? Must I f*ck every damn girl I meet? HELL NO! Any guy that says he doesn't have a female friend, one way or another is a big liar. You can never find every girl attractive, so naturally some of them will fall into the friends category. Why are we made to believe that it's only guys that can be "friend zoned?" That is absolutely preposterous and downright absurd. I can only be your friend if I wanna be, period!
Well said, BUT...
The poster is talking about being friendzoned by someone you love and crave intimacy with. Here u re, u love someone and wants something more than mere friendship. Instead of reciprocating ur gestures fr intimacy, she (or he) would rather prefer to take u as a mere 'everyday' friend. That's frustrating enough to rant about, I suppose!
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:55am On Oct 02, 2014
prowlG:

The OP is not talking about every girl you are friends with, he is talking about that particular girl you love. If a girl you love so much and you have invested so much in her can only see you as her brother, how do you feel

meawhile, why pay more for MTN data when you can get 250mb for as low as N300 and 1gb for less here
https://www.nairaland.com/1917369/extremely-cheap-mtn-data-300#26563375
I see any girl I love as my sister. We call ourselves siblings. If I can't take you as my sister, then you can't be my wife.
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Kulzil(m): 7:58am On Oct 02, 2014
@ op, does it now mean that a guy cannot just have a female close friend without attaching a motive to it. I dont see anything wrong with that except the guy likes the gurl but cld not say it for watever reason. And if u like a gurl and u ask her out but she refused, and after a little perseverance, the guy should stop sticking with her and move on to better things.
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by poik(m): 7:58am On Oct 02, 2014
I am still waiting to see a thread for people intending to marry, cos clearly this is for people who still want to play away their youth, energy and time.
Because someone I know was put in the friendzone as you call it for two years and finally married her.
Guess its a different ball game here..
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 02, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
I see any girl I love as my sister. We call ourselves siblings. If I can't take you as my sister, then you can't be my wife.
Like seriously?
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by pressplay55: 7:58am On Oct 02, 2014
dre11:

Its never a crime if u as a guy choose to be friend-zone and not the other way out ....

And where did u see it that every guy wanna flog any girls that comes its way........
pls free the guy jare,
one thing is constant here, those that understand the contex of this thread, will make good use of it, and those that dont and are still saying trash is left for them,
if you feel is ok for you to have feelings for a girl, and she sees you as her brother or uncle fine! Go ahead and keep the brother zone going.....

Talking about having female friends i also have female friends, which i dont have crush on them,
and dont forget my friends girl friends are also my good friends,
#SAYNOTOFRIENDZONE
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Kirinwa: 8:00am On Oct 02, 2014
Kulzil: @ op, does it now mean that a guy cannot just have a female close friend without attaching a motive to it. I dont see anything wrong with that except the guy likes the gurl but cld not say it for watever reason. And if u like a gurl and u ask her out but she refused, and after a little perseverance, the guy should stop sticking with her and move on to better things.

So if a girl agrees to go out with you, it makes you her boyfriend abi? Wait until she gives you her wedding card.
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Kirinwa: 8:01am On Oct 02, 2014
Kulzil: @ op, does it now mean that a guy cannot just have a female close friend without attaching a motive to it. I dont see anything wrong with that except the guy likes the gurl but cld not say it for watever reason. And if u like a gurl and u ask her out but she refused, and after a little perseverance, the guy should stop sticking with her and move on to better things.

So if a girl agrees to go out with you and you probably buy her fanta and meatpie, it makes you her boyfriend abi? Wait until she gives you her wedding card.
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 02, 2014
grin
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by ONYEBALL: 8:11am On Oct 02, 2014
I've been friendzoned and i don't know how to come out of it , though the girl has friendzoned me but i still love her and i'm ready to spend all my life loving her.HER NAME IS MARY J wink.

1 Like

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by IamK2I(m): 8:13am On Oct 02, 2014
Hanibal: Then Im in trouble
Loool Big trouble my brother

1 Like

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by ceejayluv(m): 8:13am On Oct 02, 2014
If you're in the friend zone,,man up and accept it... Not all holes must be "drilled".
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by dre11(m): 8:16am On Oct 02, 2014
pressplay55:
pls free the guy jare,
one thing is constant here, those that understand the contex of this thread, will make good use of it, and those that dont and are still saying trash is left for them,
if you feel is ok for you to have feelings for a girl, and she sees you as her brother or uncle fine! Go ahead and keep the brother zone going.....

Talking about having female friends i also have female friends, which i dont have crush on them,
and dont forget my friends girl friends are also my good friends,
#SAYNOTOFRIENDZONE

Am not a apostle of friendzone ... Am just replying to a guy as it was stated on mah post

If a guy choose to be friend-zone...its never mah problem.... But I don't like the fake deciding to friend-zone a guy that showed interest..... Let him know ure not interested and free him
If the guy decide to stay... Its him that wants to be like that
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by treasuremi1(m): 8:18am On Oct 02, 2014
Something like this on front page?
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by saintol(m): 8:19am On Oct 02, 2014
Friend zone ko, Enemy Region ni. This is Karate of Friendship. If i must Befriend a lady, must she not be my friend first?
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by alexis007(m): 8:20am On Oct 02, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
...please don't reply 'ask ifa' to dis question,i beg you in the name of sango...can you bleep your sister?....because i sense 'in.cest' in your lines

1 Like

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 02, 2014
It's only a fool that will get friendzoned by girls
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:22am On Oct 02, 2014
harde2lah:
Like seriously?
I'm not ready for marriage now, and not a sèxual addict. What I can't do with my sisters, I can't do with any other girl (at least for now). Hence my taking them as my siblings. They are happy about it.

1 Like

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:26am On Oct 02, 2014
alexis007: ...please don't reply 'ask ifa' to dis question,i beg you in the name of sango...can you bleep your sister?....because i sense 'in.cest' in your lines
No! I'm not a he-got that goes about sniffing the sexùal organs of any she-goats that passes its way. There is more to life that having sèx.

1 Like

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Sermwell(m): 8:30am On Oct 02, 2014
Thanks op! But I want to ask a question!...

What if she allows you to be always intimate with her(touch her, kiss her etc) and she also does the same to you. But no sex yet! please can this be friendzoning??
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 02, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
I'm not ready for marriage now, and not a sèxual addict. What I can't do with my sisters, I can't do with any other girl (at least for now). Hence my taking them as my siblings. They are happy about it.
Fair Enough bro. Different strokes for different folks.
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:40am On Oct 02, 2014
harde2lah:
Fair Enough bro. Different strokes for different folks.
Gbam.
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by pyyxxaro: 8:41am On Oct 02, 2014
Sermwell: Thanks op! But I want to ask a question!...

What if she allows you to be always intimate with her(touch her, kiss her etc) and she also does the same to you. But no sex yet! please can this be friendzoning??

Noo.... This one is called romance zone or smooching zone cry
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by alexis007(m): 8:43am On Oct 02, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
No! I'm not a he-got the goes about sniffing the sexùal organs of any she-goats that passes its way. There is more to life that having sèx.
i know.....but you will marry your sister now,huh?.....your type seem like one who peeps @ his sister's nu.dity while she's changing her clothes...

1 Like

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 02, 2014
This happened 2 me bt its very late be4 I knw dat. Ow I wish time can be reversed

1 Like

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by golddeejay(m): 8:44am On Oct 02, 2014
y will a guy be with a gal n u will not flirt wit her...me i no dey dull. The gal sef go luk hu she wan friendzoned...she go fear na. Is either you want me or u run for ur dear lyf. There was this gal dat want to friendzoned me then...i was nice to dis gal because she is a yr older n she is a graduate while me still in skul. My head spark the day she told me "u r a gentleman". Immediately i change tactics

1 Like

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Jimbadly: 8:46am On Oct 02, 2014
darlingnuel: Well said, BUT...
The poster is talking about being friendzoned by someone you love and crave intimacy with. Here u re, u love someone and wants something more than mere friendship. Instead of reciprocating ur gestures fr intimacy, she (or he) would rather prefer to take u as a mere 'everyday' friend. That's frustrating enough to rant about, I suppose!

Yea, but that's why it's important to clearly state your intentions at the outset. Spell it out to the girl: 'I wanna be your lover'. No guy should be afraid to say that. Don't be afraid of rejection, cos that's part of life. If a girl turns down your request for a romantic relationship, just move on! There're are plenty of pretty and attractive females out there for one to spend his whole life fixated on a girl.
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:46am On Oct 02, 2014
alexis007: i know.....but you will marry your sister now,huh?.....your type seem like one who peeps @ his sister's nu.dity while she's changing her clothes...
You're a free to assume. I know myself better than you know me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Couple Reads Bible In Pre-Wedding Photos / He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth / The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.