Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! (40143 Views)

Share Your Friend Zone Story. / Escaping The Friend Zone. / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by ChiSun27(m): 6:58am On Oct 02, 2014
What is wrong in having a girl as a best friend? Must every relationship involve sex?

We need to change or work on our mentality towards relationships.

Your female friends might actually be the helping hands you want in future...hope You know that?

So don't push them away because you aint getting that sexxxual satisfaction from them.

Enough said.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by kennynelcon(m): 7:00am On Oct 02, 2014
Sijo01: A minute silence to all the victims of friend zone cry
stfu meant for guys alone
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by sheffluv(m): 7:06am On Oct 02, 2014
chai! I don fall for num 8
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by PastorAji(m): 7:08am On Oct 02, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:
That is one of the many lies we tell to keep you pipu in the friendzone, if we like you we like you, if we don't we just say "let's start as friends first and see how it goes later"

Alabaaaaaajooooooooooo.....makes me to remember during my NYSC days.......Blood of God
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Danhumprey: 7:09am On Oct 02, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:
That is one of the many lies we tell to keep you pipu in the friendzone, if we like you we like you, if we don't we just say "let's start as friends first and see how it goes later"
Good! I've learn something new! Thank for exposing one of those lies you girls tell.
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Emmysteve(m): 7:11am On Oct 02, 2014
Jimbadly: Much ado bout the "friendzone." I'm so sick of hearing that word mentioned incessantly as if it's a plague or ebola. So what if I'm friends with a girl? Must I f*ck every damn girl I meet? HELL NO! Any guy that says he doesn't have a female friend, one way or another is a big liar. You can never find every girl attractive, so naturally some of them will fall into the friends category. Why are we made to believe that it's only guys that can be "friend zoned?" That is absolutely preposterous and downright absurd. I can only be your friend if I wanna be, period!
It seems this dude is still wallowing in the friend zone and living comfortable with it.

5 Likes

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 02, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:
We talk about a lot of things, I tell him if I meet a new guy, what I like about the guy, what I don't like, h[b]e knows how often I v sex,[/b] he sees me in my underwear, we support the same football club. Hez the only guy that frequents my house, we call each other names like "idiot, stupid, foolish" I feel too comfortable around him.
Hmmm..Odikwa Risky. I now get your point. You gave him the grednlight but he was so dumb to see it. He caged himself in that zone. But don't you think as at then he knows you have a bf, so why do you think he should have asked you out? Its better late than never. At least, he has done the needful now, you should do the same.

1 Like

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Sunday17: 7:18am On Oct 02, 2014
I have experience of such. When I noticed she's trying to frnd zone me I lock up. If I see her passing by I shun her, later she came to me and we talked. That's Hw I broke the frnd zoning. We started a date frm there.
That's the best trick if she show some passion of wanting u around her again u can go further because u av a big chance of dating but if she don't care about reunion my frnd u better move on....

3 Likes

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:19am On Oct 02, 2014
Rubbish! Youths always coming up with senseless coinage to drive home their sexual urge. What is wrong in a girl calling me her brother, and I calling her my sister? Must my relationship with the opposite sèx be for the purpose sèx or hanging out on romatic date?

2 Likes

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by ethicalUser(m): 7:19am On Oct 02, 2014
If she friend zones u sharply look for one of her hot friends to date and if it works for you automatically jealousy creeps in becoz by then she go Knw say u be bf material and not a brother. They never born that girl Wey go frndzone me.
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Princecharmin(m): 7:20am On Oct 02, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:
she tells me dis BUT we still kiss like crazy...so, wat difference does it make
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 02, 2014
Princecharmin: she tells me dis BUT we still kiss like crazy...so, wat difference does it make
That's friends with Benefit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:22am On Oct 02, 2014
ChiSun27: What is wrong in having a girl as a best friend? Must every relationship involve sex?

We need to change or work on our mentality towards relationships.

Your female friends might actually be the helping hands you want in future...hope You know that?

So don't push them away because you aint getting that sexxxual satisfaction from them.

Enough said.
A lot of things are wrong with our youths. They see nothing wrong in "friends with benefits", but castigate boys being referred to as "my brother" by girls.

1 Like

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by peter4d2(m): 7:27am On Oct 02, 2014
mesoade: Like a guy's signature reads,"no one can make you inferior without your own consent",meaning a girl can't friendzone you if you're not nice,or behave in a mumuish way for her to do that to you.

My prayers for guys is that you will not be
friendzoned,
brotherzoned,
unclezoned,
classmatezoned
by any girl in jesus name.

D brodas in frndzone is sayin a big amen 2 it
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Toroze(m): 7:28am On Oct 02, 2014
I seriously do not understand this friendzone ish for me I almost don't believe in it why? According to the definition one can't be friends with a girl without one thing coming to mind I mean that's just fricking sad smh for una. If you meet a chick and you're intrested in dating her why go through the process of giving her a shoulder to cry on or being there for her, am not saying you shouldn't be nice to her but from the start let her know ur intentions so you know where you stand. So if I have a friend who is a girl I'm not intrested neither is she and we get along just fine that means I'm friendzoned but if it were a guy that's normal I mean that's sexist and stereotyping no wonder most of them (women) are beginning to look up the word femminist in the dictionary

1 Like

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by prowlG: 7:29am On Oct 02, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Rubbish! Youths always coming up with senseless coinage to drive home their sexual urge. What is wrong in a girl calling me her brother, and I calling her my sister? Must my relationship with the opposite sèx be for the purpose sèx or hanging out on romatic date?

The OP is not talking about every girl you are friends with, he is talking about that particular girl you love. If a girl you love so much and you have invested so much in her can only see you as her brother, how do you feel

meawhile, why pay more for MTN data when you can get 250mb for as low as N300 and 1gb for less here
https://www.nairaland.com/1917369/extremely-cheap-mtn-data-300#26563375

1 Like

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by mesoade(m): 7:30am On Oct 02, 2014
peter4d2:

lol,abi na friendzone u dey nw
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by ifeomabernard(f): 7:31am On Oct 02, 2014
djeezy: So true. Nice thread for those caught up in the friendzone. It's not friendzone until you love/like the girl and want her for yourself. Basically for me, no girl can friendzone me.
Are u an alien!

@op re u sayin u bleep every gal who comes ur way? Dat u don't have any female friends?
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by timilehing(m): 7:33am On Oct 02, 2014
I know my way around friend zoning
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Princecharmin(m): 7:33am On Oct 02, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:
That's friends with Benefit.
well, if datz d case, i think itz better dis way.....i dnt want to get involved, she doesn't either but we both get to do the do Sounds selfish
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by gidjah(m): 7:34am On Oct 02, 2014
THE worst of this friend zone thing is that,this girls will want u to do lots of things for them free of charge like;give them money when they r broke,buy things for them give them surprises gift etc.women !una too bad,always on d FOC{free of charge}list,one of them called few days ago like'my fiancee the doctor is down and really need to go see him ,but i no get money,..bla bla bla !you no the next line na,women pls keep away from d food u do not wanna eat.ANY FOOD U NO WANT EAT,PLS AND PLS DO NOT SMELL IT !
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by prowlG: 7:34am On Oct 02, 2014
peter4d2:

Or you saying Amen,better say it here and we also say Amen for you. Lolz

meawhile, why pay more for MTN data when you can get 250mb for as low as N300 and 1gb for less here
https://www.nairaland.com/1917369/extremely-cheap-mtn-data-300#26563375
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by dejavski(m): 7:35am On Oct 02, 2014
newguy1: Na wa ooo y in hell will u want to date a girl n cus she is not available so u now agree to b r friend. Hello

Abi oh tell them........if she aint available she shld jus go. If she insist on being my friend, I'll show her my facebook acct so she'll know the amount of friends that I have. So I no want friends again, abi na friend I say make we be B4 grin
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by tchituz(m): 7:37am On Oct 02, 2014
Story for d gods
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by dre11(m): 7:39am On Oct 02, 2014
LordMecuzy: Is it a Crime to Be Friend zoned?

Na every gal person see e must flog?

Its never a crime if u as a guy choose to be friend-zone and not the other way out ....

And where did u see it that every guy wanna flog any girls that comes its way........
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 02, 2014
DAT place called frdzone....hmm
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 02, 2014
Princecharmin: well, if datz d case, i think itz better dis way.....i dnt want to get involved, she doesn't either but we both get to do the do Sounds selfish
It's not selfish. I know lots of people that do it.

1 Like

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by shesluvin(f): 7:46am On Oct 02, 2014
So now, what guys are trying to tell me now is that as a girl, I can't make friends with guys?. Must I have something with them? Don't 4get that we too usually gets friendzoned! And we are comfortable!. What abt always cooking 4 dis ur male neighbor? Or always sweeping his varenda? Always taking in his cloths and folding them? Must I want something from him? Guys will always be guy and can never learn! We can all have friends and have nuffin to do with them. Enof with this FZ already!

2 Likes

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 02, 2014
djeezy: So true. Nice thread for those caught up in the friendzone. It's not friendzone until you love/like the girl and want her for yourself. Basically for me, no girl can friendzone me.
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Princecharmin(m): 7:47am On Oct 02, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:
It's not selfish. I know lots of people that do it.
dat makes me one of the 'lots of people' undecided shocked
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 02, 2014
redcliff:

Talk wey them dey tell ashawo for bed...
Busted!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dating Someone Who Doesn't Have A Car Is....inconvenient" / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? / Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.