Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! (40142 Views)

Share Your Friend Zone Story. / Escaping The Friend Zone. / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by kzokul(m): 3:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:
Any girl that tells you that is not interested in dating you, she just wants to collect your money why she pretends to think about it.

Trust me, been there done that.
We know immediately if we like a guy and want to date him, we don't need no thinking about nothing.
So wen u c a guy u like, u wud accept so easily witout giving d guy any hurdle? Coz I knw quite well dt no gul wants 2 b cheap....i stand to b corrected....
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by adelolaa(m): 3:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
XarmZoft..com app released... Download yours .. And don't forget to click on the ads to support me... Thank you all and God bless
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hello everyone, i have found a great site to get free airtime,and connect with student. i have tried the website and its working. Just visit this link : http://2goface.com/invite?ref=Netoc65 #2goface
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by NobleG1(m): 4:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
When you slip into friendzone, getting out is always difficult. If your get-out strategy fails, you could lose the person forever.

So the ONLY way to avoid that dreaded friendzone is to start at the very begining to show the person you have romantic interest in him or her!

Unfortunately, sometimes the romantic feeling develops while you're already in friendzone. If this happens, then the only best move would be to tell the person and which could go wrong very fast.

If you're a man, there's 90% chance that the woman will refuse. But if you're a woman, there's 80% chance that the man will agree.

It's better to take risk in expressing your feelings than to endure and suffer in silence while watching someone you love be with another person.
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Rick9(m): 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
Sometimes I wonder why do guys allow emselves to be friendzoned oh How the Bleep am I ever gonna be friendzoned. ??
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
rman:

Opeyemi! Oko re ni yen, o je fe! cheesy
I no want.
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by openmine(m): 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
shesluvin: So now, what guys are trying to tell me now is that as a girl, I can't make friends with guys?. Must I have something with them? Don't 4get that we too usually gets friendzoned! And we are comfortable!. What abt always cooking 4 dis ur male neighbor? Or always sweeping his varenda? Always taking in his cloths and folding them? Must I want something from him? Guys will always be guy and can never learn! We can all have friends and have nuffin to do with them. Enof with this FZ already!
in my opinion,there is nothing wrong with having a guy as a friend as long as you are not having feelings for him...if after he tells you he is only interested in ur friendship but you still stick around hoping that he will change his mind towards you,den it simply means you have been friendzoned smiley ...shey you grab...? cool
still nothing wrong in having a guy as a friend though... smiley.
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by modestdude(m): 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
GODSBEAUTY: This topic again SMH ...
its like you are a Friendzoner.... cheesy God don catch you, you dont want us to learn una theatrics
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hishuula: they all love to hear from me weda na silly thing I wan talk dem go pay full attention pass person wey wan talk fact.....but when it comes to pressing boobsss their face go change
Sorry bro, lol
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Dollabommie(m): 6:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
grin
redcliff:

Students taking your classes would do very badly in exams..
grin
redcliff:

Students taking your classes would do "very badly" in exams..
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Heycube(m): 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
We have guys like dat here on NL... As for me, u can't friend zone me.
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
Pls can a guy frendzone a gal....if yes wat r d ways of achievn dis!!......bcus I gt plenty pple for my mind....#paybacktins
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Ekugbeh(m): 7:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
She came 2 ur house, saw u eatin soakin garri n she ate wit u, dnt bother she z urz 4ever
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by mayskit4luv(m): 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
ƒʀιєηɗѕ zσηє..... ċнє ηα мтη тαʀ郃 ρℓαη ηι? тнυηɗєʀ ƒιʀє αηу gυʀℓ ωєу ωση ƒʀιєηɗ zσηє мє... ησ тум тσ ωαѕтє!
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by orimion(m): 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
I think this topic is for those in the messy business that is "boyfriending and girlfriending" As for me, no relationship till I'm ready to marry
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Damsman10(m): 11:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
Begonia: 1 like for you smiley
But how do guys even allow themselves to be friendzoned? I just don't get it!

they r always trying to help and willing 2 help d girl even if it is nt convenient 4 dem so d girl sees dem as been nice and then starts reciprocating and den d guy thinks he is winning her over already until hr breaks d news n d girl tells him nooooooo.
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by MeGaStReEt: 12:02am On Oct 03, 2014

It beats me
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by iwakacome: 7:18am On Oct 03, 2014
I'm sure 90% of the guys making noise here already own estates in friendzone nation. You've been friendzoned for life. Just pray to be released am sure God will answer.
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by emmygzy(m): 9:02am On Oct 03, 2014
as for me, ive never been friendzoned, instead i friendzoned them. there are so many girls that wanted to date me but because i dont like them, i put them in my friendzone. some i even friendzoned with mutual benefits i.e. sleep with them without loving them or dating them.
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by jantavanta(m): 9:40am On Oct 03, 2014
No problem with a guy being friendzoned as long as the friendzoner is not a stylish gold-digger.
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by clovislouis(m): 10:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
u ladies play a key role in that
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by datkoded(m): 5:31am On Oct 04, 2014
lol, I just tire o... am a sensitive guy, i can smell zoning from a mile away.
We all get the little messages sha, but most of em are blind to it..
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2014
I don't understand how niccas cannot be badt guys no girl wants anything to do with a nice guy except sponge off you. Heck be a badt guy and have no regrets
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by ControG(m): 7:48pm On Oct 04, 2014
redcliff:

Students taking your classes would do very badly in exams..

grin grin grin fact
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by waiess(m): 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
embarassed embarassed embarassed I've been so friend zoned brother zoned......pls how do I get out of dis ...oh shitty shit
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by queencalipso(f): 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2014
But really what is wrong with a guy being just a friend to a girl. What is this ish about friend zoning sef.
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by queencalipso(f): 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2014
queencalipso:
But really what is wrong with a guy being just a friend to a girl. What is this ish about friend zoning sef.
I use to ve this male neighbour in school we were very good friends and very close too most times we cook together, eat together even go to the market to buy things together. I knw most of his girl friends, I soo much like him but just as a friend but I never knew he was secretly loving me untill the day of my gragduation he got drunk that very day And spilled everything out I could feel the frustration in his words I couldn't believe my ears. And all I could say was am sorry I can't date you, you are more like a brother to me. Although he is still hoping that we will be together if our path should cross again.
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by openmine(m): 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
queencalipso:

I use to ve this male neighbour in school we were very good friends and very close too most times we cook together, eat together even go to the market to buy things together. I knw most of his girl friends, I soo much like him but just as a friend but I never knew he was secretly loving me untill the day of my gragduation he got drunk that very day And spilled everything out I could feel the frustration in his words I couldn't believe my ears. And all I could say was am sorry I can't date you, you are more like a brother to me. Although he is still hoping that we will be together if our path should cross again.
@queencalipso,there is nothing wrong with having a male friend as long as you are not SECRETLY nursing initimate feelings for him....and a very typical example of friendzoning is the illustration u just gave about ur male friend who has been having feelings for you without you even knowing until he got drunk and spilled the beans...now he is still hoping that there might be a chance for both of you to be together after you rejected his love proposal....thats outright friendzoning on his own part not yours....shey you grab? smiley
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by vsylva(m): 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
@olopan DUDE or CHIC... whatever gender you are... common mannnnnn.... When you copy something from a blog please reference the blog from which you copied it from at least out of respect for the writer, after all you are aint paying him. You copied my blog post http://vsylva./2013/01/16/9-signs-that-you-are-in-the-friend-zone-and-dont-even-know-it/ and didnt make reference to it... thats not fair at all.. even the images still reference my name on them. We Nigerians dont help ourselves at all... Na wa o...

Please everyone visit my blog for more articles that might interest you
http://vsylva./
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Alvelt14(m): 10:33am On Nov 20, 2014
Au on earth will a guy allow himself to be friendzoned?. well most of dem are d shy and intovert always being nice to a girl.
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by olopan(m): 8:41am On Feb 11, 2016
vsylva:
@olopan DUDE or CHIC... whatever gender you are... common mannnnnn.... When you copy something from a blog please reference the blog from which you copied it from at least out of respect for the writer, after all you are aint paying him. You copied my blog post http://vsylva./2013/01/16/9-signs-that-you-are-in-the-friend-zone-and-dont-even-know-it/ and didnt make reference to it... thats not fair at all.. even the images still reference my name on them. We Nigerians dont help ourselves at all... Na wa o...

Please everyone visit my blog for more articles that might interest you
http://vsylva./
m very sorry brother. .. Just saw this and have learnt my lesson via projects writing palgarism so please am sorry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dating Someone Who Doesn't Have A Car Is....inconvenient" / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? / Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.