Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! (40150 Views)

Share Your Friend Zone Story. / Escaping The Friend Zone. / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by pryd(m): 10:56am On Oct 02, 2014
Sanguine: This Friendzone topic again! Isn't it being so overhyped now?! Or can't one have a guy as a friend anymore? Is one supposed to date every guy?! Abeggi make I hear something jare!! Friendzone ko phoneboot ni!

The friendzone issue is becoming very irritating.
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Sweetlemon(f): 11:00am On Oct 02, 2014
Nice thread.

OP made it very interesting with the pics and memes.
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by shyshally(f): 11:11am On Oct 02, 2014
You know,its not only guys dat get friendzoned,girls r included too.maybe someone should open a thread fpr that too
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 02, 2014
I just hate dis Friendzone topic dat keeps coming up all d time. Is it mandatory every girl a guy asks out acccept his proposal or advances? Well, as for me, if u can't be or remain a friend after I decline ur advances u can as well f.uc.k off to Sahara desert and cry me an Ocean! Its not like ur friendship will make me immortal. Gosh! Dis shouldn't be a subject of discussion at all.
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by judy1616(f): 11:13am On Oct 02, 2014
I have a friend, we are so emotionally attracted to each. He told he wants us to move from the friends zone into something more serious but i don't want to for now because am just recovering from an heart break which he contributed to. I don't want to let him go either. And i don't think am being selfish.
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 02, 2014
Wat a thread.... Plz enough of this friendzone abi brodazone MAGANA
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Ladygunner(f): 11:22am On Oct 02, 2014
Damn!!!.......Yikes!......I have been Friend zoned by vz guy sha......Jeez!....how on earth did vz happen
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Ladygunner(f): 11:25am On Oct 02, 2014
Tha thread bou how females are being friendzoned by males should come up abeg!.....Maka y nah
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by daveP(m): 11:28am On Oct 02, 2014
(enters thread, jots down a thing or two, looks around and exits) shockedshocked
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by holyboss: 11:32am On Oct 02, 2014
And how is a Guy who understand the principle be friendzoned undecided

Did you know there's a way to build *intense* sexual feelings in a woman... all while just chatting online? Just type a certain message to her, and she'll be dying to meet you, and I mean ASAP. This one's the ultimate "online aphrodisiac" with results that carry over into the "real world" almost TOO WELL. 

Learn all about it here: http://www.accreditedtips.com/2014/02/why-most-men-fail-with-online-dating.html
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by moriton(m): 11:40am On Oct 02, 2014
fitzmayowa: Thunder fire any lady wey go put me for friend zone... angry
Am I friend zoned or what is it called if I take her as a sister and she takes me as a brother and we both cool with that. Heard of friends with benefits but we don't go that low, as in we just there nothing intimate.
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Samuel124(m): 11:45am On Oct 02, 2014
http:///k95t6ab Hello goodday to u all my fellows, i
have found a great news for you, I just found the best site for
match making,jokes,educations and mostly u can be connected
to your old time friends and you can also enjoy free airtime
when you join,and connect with students. i have tried the
website and its working. Just visit this link http:///
o5g6nmq
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by ndubisik(m): 11:50am On Oct 02, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
A lot of things are wrong with our youths. They see nothing wrong in "friends with benefits", but castigate boys being referred to as "my brother" by girls.
Tell me the honest truth, "are you her brother?"
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by ndubisik(m): 11:56am On Oct 02, 2014
jennypinky: I just hate dis Friendzone topic dat keeps coming up all d time. Is it mandatory every girl a guy asks out acccept his proposal or advances? Well, as for me, if u can't be or remain a friend after I decline ur advances u can as well f.uc.k off to Sahara desert and cry me an Ocean! Its not like ur friendship will make me immortal. Gosh! Dis shouldn't be a subject of discussion at all.
Oh so he should be giving himself false hope over your matter while you're busy having the time of your life?! I pity any guy that locks himself inside your cage tho
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
ndubisik:
Tell me the honest truth, "are you her brother?"
Yes, "I'm her brother."
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
ndubisik:
Oh so he should be giving himself false hope over your matter while you're busy having the time of your life?! I pity any guy that locks himself inside your cage tho
I said any guy dat refused to be or remain a friend after i decline his advances.... I guess u didnt see the word 'decline' go change the lenses of ur eye glass pls.
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by YourCrush: 12:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
I dont really get dis issue of someone being friendzoned. Fact is dat u cant convert every girl in ur life 2 ur gf. U must sure ve some as close good friends. Does dat mean u ve bin friendzoned? I tink wat u guyz suld learn is hw 2 make those close gud friends get down. In fact, it's even better that way cause u really dont spend dat much on them cos u r only an opportunist. Unlike when d girl is ur gf, u ve 2 take responsibility of most things.
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by bennyemmy(m): 12:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:
We talk about a lot of things, I tell him if I meet a new guy, what I like about the guy, what I don't like, he knows how often I v sex, he sees me in my underwear, we support the same football club. Hez the only guy that frequents my house, we call each other names like "idiot, stupid, foolish" I feel too comfortable around him.

buh he luvz ya ryt?....dnt u fink u guys bin so clse nd u re comfortable around him wil mek d relationship superb? Or u wanna date a guy u aint comfortable with?
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
bennyemmy:

buh he luvz ya ryt?....dnt u fink u guys bin so clse nd u re comfortable around him wil mek d relationship superb? Or u wanna date a guy u aint comfortable with?
Never been interested in him romantically. Never, all I do I do with a carefree attitude.
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by VantagePoint: 12:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
Guys be like..
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by rman: 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:
We talk about a lot of things, I tell him if I meet a new guy, what I like about the guy, what I don't like, he knows how often I v sex, he sees me in my underwear, we support the same football club. Hez the only guy that frequents my house, we call each other names like "idiot, stupid, foolish" I feel too comfortable around him.

That is your soul mate girl!

The man you should spend the rest of your life with.

It still baffles me why girls think it is the ones they have to package themselves for that deserves them.
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by ShakurM(m): 12:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
ElekeNtioba: Its an epic fail for me to hear 'Awww Eleke, u ar such a nice guy, but...."

the two ways i know to get out of d friendzone is to flirt...flirt like there is no tomorrow (lol dont overdo it o!) and start giving her those long stares (make sure she catches u doin it). Stir up her emotions and give her so many tins to think abt. Next tym she feels like dating sumone, guess who makes first position?
Success is not a given tho....cheesy
lol. Ur name tho. Eleke' means?
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by bennyemmy(m): 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
nbdy wil say he or she has never bin frndznd cux nat al gelz u like feel same 2wrdz u nd also 2 dah ladiez nat al guys u like feel same 2wrdz u....
Anyways ax 4 me if i ask u out 1nce or twice nd u gave me a negative signal i let u be cux u aint dah only fish in dah stream.....ax 4 bleeplin datx d easiest prt of al u musnt b in a relationship wid a gel b4 u bleep....ah met a gel 4 dah 1st tym yesterday insyd chech 4 dat mata invited her ova nd i did wonderz wid her pussy
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by DAVE5(m): 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
but no b by force say all d gals wey i c i must date nah, me sef jst wan put them for friendzone
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by RaphChiji: 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
I Think that it is the guys that usually put themselves in the friendzone,not the girls.Because the guy didn't express what he want from the girl in the start and the then take him for a GOOD SAMARITAN.

1 Like

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Odunharry(m): 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
UchihaItachi:

you're not in a friend zone unless you actually like the girl and wants to be romantically involved with her but she wants none of it. Either because you can't speak up your mind or because you just tried once and decided to wait and see if her feelings would change. But I blame guys that get caught up in the friend zone. If she doesn't want, then move on and don't stick around to see if her feelings for you would change one day.

gbam
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
rman:

That is your soul mate girl!

The man you should spend the rest of your life with.

It still baffles me why girls think it is the ones they have to package themselves for that deserves them.
Soul-mate ko. Heavenmade husband ni.
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by Guobrin(m): 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
Lol... Quite simple RAPE HER grin

1 Like

Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by rman: 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:
Soul-mate ko. Heavenmade husband ni.

Opeyemi! Oko re ni yen, o je fe! cheesy
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by ameheo(m): 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
Check Out Photos Of Obafemi Martins’
Cute Kids
http://www.kulzone.tk/2014/10/check-out-photos-of-obafemi-martins.html?m=1
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by DerMeister: 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
What is this mindless drivel? Inane babbling!

bennyemmy: nbdy wil say he or she has never bin frndznd cux nat al gelz u like feel same 2wrdz u nd also 2 dah ladiez nat al guys u like feel same 2wrdz u....
Anyways ax 4 me if i ask u out 1nce or twice nd u gave me a negative signal i let u be cux u aint dah only fish in dah stream.....ax 4 bleeplin datx d easiest prt of al u musnt b in a relationship wid a gel b4 u bleep....ah met a gel 4 dah 1st tym yesterday insyd chech 4 dat mata invited her ova nd i did wonderz wid her pussy
Re: Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! by osadhordy(m): 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
i have a girl like that her name is Tola.I think am in friend zone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time / He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth / Couple Reads Bible In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.