Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage (70800 Views)

Caroline Danjuma, Returns To Nollywood Amid Rumours Of Her Crashed Marriage / Dabota Lawson Deletes Instagram Account Over Rumour Of Crashed Marriage / Wizkid Tweets About Why He Didn't Honour BET's Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Ahmeduana(m): 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
Rexphobia: This is my time to marry my crush
YOU DON PACK THAT CONTRIBUTION WEY YOU DEY DO SINCE TEN YEAR AGO?
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by XKZ(m): 10:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
redcliff: Some people dont even know the meaning of irreconcilable differences. Because folks uses the word when it comes to splitting relationships.

But if the differences were not irreconcilable they wouldn't be getting divorced, would they?

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2014

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
Rules numba1 : Don't ever marry a movie star, and if u do, quickly will ur marriage collapse.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by aspirebig: 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
Op, which kind of question is that ?

Coming to NL to ask if IE cheated on her hubby?

Na only you waka come oo

Only God that know the truth. I cannot say or judge .
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by symbian03(m): 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
2cato: what is painfull must you ladies marry a rich man?

lol....
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by cap28: 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
meanwhile in the United States of whoredom another hoe gets dumped by her husband and finds out she has been replaced by two skinny under aged looking twins:

US model Amber Rose caught her husband Wiz Khalifa cheating on her with twin sisters, it has been claimed.

DJ Peter Rosenberg - a close friend of the 30-year-old model - claims she walked in on her husband with fashion designer sisters, Jas and Ness Rose in their family home before they decided to end their relationship.

He said: "Amber walked in on him with two women at the same time. Twins, twin sisters, twin biological sisters."

However, the DJ suggested the couple - who have 19-month-old son Sebastian together - had been unhappy for some time, though his friend hoped they could work through their problems once Wiz, 27, had finished touring.

He told US radio station Hot 97: "I believe from my relationship with Amber, that she knew they had problems, she knew he wasn't happy - she wasn't happy either - but she was also like, 'He's touring, he's going through a lot, and at some point we're going to work on this again."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/amber-rose-caught-wiz-khalifa-4356282#ixzz3F1ZINbVx
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by fireforfire: 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
nnekamezor: Hmmm, re u saying her hubby was married bfr??

yes keh
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by kobonaire(m): 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
Might have been inevitable .... the dude is broke.
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
redcliff: Some people dont even know the meaning of irreconcilable differences. Because folks uses the word when it comes to splitting relationships. Therefore every tom edo and harry uses the word.....repugnant

Your English is 99.9% bad. Work on it pls. I am sure that's why you dont know the meaning of "irreconciliable differences".

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by SHOCK7(m): 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
Jeezbaby: The irreconcilable diff. there is dat u can not leave ur sugar daddies. They are the one dat cause ur break up Ini, to be frank with u.
Babe don't say what don't know,just lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Jerryolumide(m): 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
ideee03: lmao, wat brought about the rich hubby part na
th n!gga is just too dumb

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by ukpaku: 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
Iamsynord: Its a pity..You such a beautiful woman ..but with no Child..May the grace Of God that gave eyesight to everyone reading this , u will give birth to ur own children ..
them say person no get husband again u de pray for child, abi u wan give am bele?

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by kobonaire(m): 10:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
cap28: meanwhile in the United States of whoredom another hoe gets dumped by her husband and finds out she has been replaced by two skinny under aged looking twins:.....(full post and this )
and look at who is following all the nonsensical news of the USA ..... SMH at this whöre-vöyeur. My friend, I suggest you spend your time to follow more intellectual affairs than all this useless gossip news that even folks in the US of A do not follow grin

5 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by otokx(m): 10:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
so it was true?

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
Iamsynord: Its a pity..You such a beautiful woman ..but with no Child..May the grace Of God that gave eyesight to everyone reading this , u will give birth to ur own children ..

Give birth how again dis wey d marriage don kpai? Abi by way of holy spirit like it happened with virgin mary?
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
*yawns* Who cares........
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
She got married and decided to live separately with her husband.

God has finally answered the prayers of Ruth who is the first wife of the serial husband.
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
ukpaku: them say person no get husband again u de pray for child, abi u wan give am bele?
Fool what sent her parking in d first place ??
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
Rexphobia: This is my time to marry my crush

E be like u dey like second hand things. Even if dem give me Ini for free added with billions, i no go collect am. Ini don turn 2nd hand.
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by RunnaRunna(m): 10:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
We all know u married him cos of his money.Now u've stocked up ur wardrobe n bank accnt u say the differences r irreconcilable,didn't u live wit them b4 u said yes to him or those ones were reconcilable up until now.This hoes aint loyal
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by AdeniyiA(m): 10:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
irreconcilable difference is when you want to have it your way but you were told to have it our way but flare up instead.
Simply lack of marital tolerance,knowledge and understanding . These people are disgraceful models undecided

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by SHOCK7(m): 10:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
fairygeh: Oh no,not ini,my baby cry
Babe isn't it about time u change dis 'ur pro pic? angry
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Highbruno: 10:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
I really don't knw what has happened to our ethics these days our women find it fun to file 4 divorce like d women of d western world hmmm na wa o! Abeg 9ja pple mk una try respect marriage bcus marriage no be play toy. And 4 u Ini I no blame u na 'ur own way of hustling be dis after u don marry rich man B4 person go close him eye open am u don dey file 4 divorCe bcus u want mk d man give u half of him wealth. Chai! Dis na fraud.
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Expsbterror(m): 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
redcliff: Some people dont even know the meaning of irreconcilable differences. Because folks uses the word when it comes to splitting relationships. Therefore every tom edo and harry uses the word.....repugnant

Hahahaha. She must have overheard Amber Rose say it on media..... Lolz

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 02, 2014

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by folarintyrese: 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
It's quite easy to identify bad single mum or single ladies on public forums through their utterances and that is obvious here. You ll see them.......

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
berem: She got married and decided to live separately with her husband.

God has finally answered the prayers of Ruth who is the first wife of the serial husband.
It was obvious that living separately, for a young couple, was the worst idea ever!
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Sylverbox(m): 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
One thing I know is that if the Uterus doesn't carry a child, it will surely carry a Fibroid! Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by prowlG: 10:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
Check out Cheap Mtn Data bundles!!!
#300 for 250mb
#600 for 500mb
#900 for 750mb
#1200 for 1gb
https://www.nairaland.com/1917369/extremely-cheap-mtn-data-300
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by cap28: 10:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
Expsbterror:

Hahahaha. She must have overheard Amber Rose say it on media..... Lolz

To be honest she might be better off without this serial husband, maybe now he might go back to the ex wife he abandoned.

Looks like Ini got tired of being the sole breadwinner hence her wandering eyes, at least Amber Rose is getting a $1million pay off plus monthly child support from her ex - not bad for a former stripper.

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Asek1(m): 10:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
Edo State declaring assetsangry
6 yes of no oil production
You say drillers and riggers are not working onboard the platform
Why you dey blame them when you know say your platform dey leak
And besides:-/
Who ask you

THE GUILTY IS ALWAYS AFRAID

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina / Alex And Chubby-Looking Miracle Igbokwe In London (Photo) / Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.