Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? (27139 Views)

HAVE You Ever Experience The Super Natural? Share Your Experience / Have U Ever Experience This / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by kandiikane(m): 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
ronald4lif post=/post/26831140:

I admit I could be wrong but not sure if I am wrong on the basis you highlighted above. Its not always about what attributes we love or hate in someone that could lead to lust, on your post the points of attraction is his smile. And bear in mind that attraction is not love, we get attracted to loads of people but can't say we love them all. Lust and love is being misunderstood by many today hence most relationship barely last and even marriage grumbles like pack of cards. I would hardly believe that one can love someone at the very first sight of them without getting to know them. In your case, its possible as there's always an exemption cases, though I still think it is lust.

E fit be say na his fat lips you been just dey imagining it locking at yours, forget matter say you no like fat lips lol

I get it now. She was only attracted to the smile. She is infatuated.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by SexyFox(f): 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
GEJTILL2019 post=/post/26832150:
sexyfox....u are a prostitute
back to sender
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by kay29000(m): 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
To love someone, you have to know that person. Love is more of a play on emotions, what you felt was strictly a physical thing... so I would call it "lust at first sight."
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
benega post=/post/26831148:
Biko, undecided is you sick?
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by youngvizzy1(m): 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2014
ronald4lif post=/post/26830528:
Its likely lust at first sight, love at first is a myth. Maybe you were just imagining him hitting it and you moaning. Let's even assume its love at first sight like you claim, and then getting to know him he's caring, lovable and all sorts but on the flip side he told he has a dreaded disease like the HIV virus, will it still be love at first sight or love at last sight? Point is, love at first sight hardly (or don't) exist. You have to get close to people, know them before love crawls in. Finito
oil dey your head grin
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by jericco1(m): 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2014
TrLol, I haven't o.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by SMALLPENIS(f): 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
But on anothet note, OP, where is your Br.east ?! shocked lipsrsealed
your profile picture ehn,mhmm!
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by ronald4lif(m): 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
kika23 post=/post/26832003:

Thank you (Y)

My pleasure anytime, but e be like say this op love at first sight fever don dey catch me towards you oh hehehe, make I go wear my banking suit first to see if it will be mutual.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by blesszzy(m): 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
U are to go to d bank to transact not to fall in love lady,
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by yuzjet(m): 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
SexyFox post=/post/26831963:

10/10. I love this answer.

Same as me
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by orgasticdance: 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
ronald4lif post=/post/26832139:

This is a different scenario altogether, she's already your girlfriend whom you love and met her without the virus but in the op case she just met this guy for the first time and upon getting to him she realized he got the dreaded virus, in the former there's been a long lasting love whereas in the latter the love (simply put lust) is at first sight. Great difference if you ask me.
agreed.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by SexyFox(f): 1:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
Stop sending me emails, I will not reply.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Mannylex(m): 1:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
If you guys say what OP experienced is Attraction, then how do you describe love at first sight?

Have no fear; Mannylex is here
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by samplegirl(f): 1:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
SexyFox post=/post/26830193:
I was standing in a line to withdraw money in a bank today, I raise my head looking for a spot to snatch for myself so I can withdraw and leave the bank. That was when I saw the most wonderful smile I have ever seen. As soon as our eyes met I quickly remove my face. The moment when I was looking at him, I felt the time pause, my legs shaking and my stomach doing some funny movement. Through out my time in the bank I kept glancing at the banker. I believe that was love at first sight.

Have you ever experience something similar?

From your explanation what you felt at the first sight was LUST and not LOVE.

From your username we know your trade.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by lawrsmith(m): 1:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
there is nothing like love at first sight.what you experienced is as simple as infatuation.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by DaBullIT(m): 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
He's a banker Huh, I understand the Love , he he he grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by 50calibre(m): 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
Love at first sight doesn't exist in my dictionary, perhaps mine is lust at first sight.

For me, love develops with time. I love people based on how they treat me.

If someone is consistently being nice & caring to me, I end up loving that person, I can't help it. At that stage, looks don't matter anymore.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by ronald4lif(m): 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
kandiikane post=/post/26832185:

I get it now. She was only attracted to the smile. She is infatuated.

Na wetin she talk oh my guy, na the bobo smile charm her
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
SexyFox post=/post/26832161:

your heart must have been broken. As for me, heart break no dey my dictionary.
which heart? because I don't have one,let call a spade a spade if it was to be a shoemaker can u still feel that way?
No offence,let be realistic.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by lawrsmith(m): 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
samplegirl post=/post/26832382:

From your explanation what you felt at the first sight was LUST and not LOVE.

From your username we know your trade.
Lolz
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by yuzjet(m): 1:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
SMALLPENIS post=/post/26832258:
But on anothet note, OP, where is your Br.east ?! shocked lipsrsealed
your profile picture ehn,mhmm!

Maybe her username supposed to be small-Bre*st instead? Similar to ur name.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by lawrsmith(m): 1:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
dancok post=/post/26832421:
which heart? because I don't have one,let call a spade a spade if it was to be a shoemaker can u still feel that way?
No offence,let be realistic.
some thing like sex and run?
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by helphelp: 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
SexyFox post=/post/26830913:

I never thought of that. I dont even like s.ex.

Tah...you wey do mouth like machine wey dem dey take give people random BJ
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by ronald4lif(m): 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
dancok post=/post/26832116:
u are on point bro,that is how all this girls imagines,why can't it be love at the first sight for a bricklayer why d banker,yeye girls.

Lol bricklayer
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 03, 2014
SexyFox post=/post/26831963:

10/10. I love this answer.

For real?
Well...
Girls generally like lies and when a guy walks up to a girl or they haven't gotten so devoted/ committed to each other and he starts shooting "I love you" ... "I love you" then you might want to tie a Suzuki power bikes engine to your legs.

To girls, let me educate you on how to differentiate between a liar and a real man:

Real men are blunt.
No games or gain sayings
No lies...
They flirt with you from the onset if that's what they want (Not guys that pretends for a year just to slide beside your g strings).
They are a pain in the as*s because they usually don't sugar coat, say nice things or the likes.

This "for me", should be one of your tips, not a general rule though..
Be careful of seemingly good guys. They are the subtle snakes you don't want to come across.

So I don't believe that crap of love at first sight.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by SexyFox(f): 2:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
helphelp post=/post/26832473:

Tah...you wey do mouth like machine wey dem dey take give people random BJ
what is bj? :/
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by aris2014(m): 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
SexyFox post=/post/26831500:

why do you guys think all girls are after your money?
Bcus the second meaning of girl is money
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by vm26: 2:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
i hv never becoz i am only attracted to a person when they start speaking.even even if he is a hunk as long as he hasnt spoken i will nt b moved an inch
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by daben1(m): 2:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
Love at first sight is lust!
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by ronald4lif(m): 2:04pm On Oct 03, 2014
GEJTILL2019: sexyfox....u are a prostitute

Wow that's to the extreme bruv, let's keep it civil please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How My Friendship With Her Ended Because Of N500 / Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? / Why Did Your Last Relationship End??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.