Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? (27140 Views)

HAVE You Ever Experience The Super Natural? Share Your Experience / Have U Ever Experience This / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 03, 2014
SexyFox:
back to sender
Gejtill 2019! U bad gan o,u broke the calabash for her head.ah he he ah he!
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by SexyFox(f): 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
ronald4lif:

Wow that's to the extreme bruv, let's keep it civil please
he is on my case for no reason.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Sarimah(f): 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
ronald4lif: Its likely lust at first sight, love at first is a myth. Maybe you were just imagining him hitting it and you moaning. Let's even assume its love at first sight like you claim, and then getting to know him he's caring, lovable and all sorts but on the flip side he told he has a dreaded disease like the HIV virus, will it still be love at first sight or love at last sight? Point is, love at first sight hardly (or don't) exist. You have to get close to people, know them before love crawls in. Finito
dats my point..it doesn't exist

Its nutin but lust!
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
So, this the Definition of Lust Love at first sight
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
Once I went to a passport office to get a passport. was waiting for a friend when I saw this really beautiful girl....as in, in my life I have never stared at a girl till I turned around to keep staring...she noticed and smiled back at me, and even looked back at me multiple times before she entered the passport office.

I knew she wanted me to come talk to her but I didn't! Thinking of it now, I feel terrible!

So I so agree with SexyFox.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by SexyFox(f): 2:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
dancok: Gejtill 2019! U bad gan o,u broke the calabash for her head.ah he he ah he!
You are supporting someone who you dont even know. He called me a p.r.ostitute and you agreed. Imagine someone calling your sister that name or your mother. How would you feel?
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by keandre: 2:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
GEJTILL2019: sexyfox....u are a prostitute

SexyFox:
back to sender

ah hehe Gejtillwhatever why naw
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by anumide(f): 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
*yinmu*
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Toks2008(m): 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
There is nothing like love at first sight but strong admiration at first sight probably if the person has some outward qualities you like.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by lawrsmith(m): 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
SexyFox:
I never thought of that. I dont even like s.ex.
even me self i dont like sex,if you doubt me ask my girlfriend.make i hear......
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by keandre: 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
Fantasywrita: Once I went to a passport office to get a passport. was waiting for a friend when I saw this really beautiful girl....as in, in my life I have never stared at a girl till I turned around to keep staring...she noticed and smiled back at me, and even looked back at me multiple times before she entered the passport office.

I knew she wanted me to come talk to her but I didn't! Thinking of it now, I feel terrible!

So I so agree with SexyFox.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by SexyFox(f): 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
I'm glad I got back the fp that those hackers stole from me. It time to look for new topic.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by PURPLETHU: 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
I dont believe theres such a ting as Love @ 1st Sight... Attraction is the closest thing to it though... meanwhile, Are You In Lagos? Join The VOFN Lagos Online TOWNHALL Meeting Taking Place NOW by clicking here: http://www.vofnlagos. from 12pm to 3pm
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by ronald4lif(m): 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2014
Sarimah: dats my point..it doesn't exist

Its nutin but lust!

True to that, but I also do think some lust could grow to love, even though the chances are slim. What are you thoughts on this

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by BreezyRita(f): 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2014
I've had lots of those. But its usually deep attraction.... or lust. Love at first sight has never worked for me. I mean, we click and stay that way??. Never happened! When we get to know ourselves, I realise it cannot be!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by SayITnw: 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
Yes, love at first sight is for real! I have experienced it in the past and it led to something really strong and pure which lasted for 7 years....sadly we both were not matured enough at that time to preserve the beautiful relationship we built! We are both married to different persons now though but forever a portion of my heart has her name engraved....love to t....o.....f...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Sarimah(f): 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
ronald4lif:

True to that, but I also do think some lust could grow to love, even though the chances are slim. What are you thoughts on this
I don't think so..or maybe its rare
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by SexyFox(f): 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
BreezyRita: I've had lots of those. But its usually deep attraction.... or lust. Love at first sight has never worked for me. I mean, we click and stay that way??. Never happened! When we get to know ourselves, I realise it cannot be!
i like your answer.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 03, 2014
SexyFox:
You are supporting someone who you dont even know. He called me a p.r.ostitute and you agreed. Imagine someone calling your sister that name or your mother. How would you feel?
ah haba! I can't support him,is a faceless forum the fact that I quote him does'nt mean I support him.I know u are not a prosti..babe is nothing forget it,is just a forum.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by timilehing(m): 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
attraction at first sight
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by blesszzy(m): 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
SexyFox: I'm glad I got back the fp that those hackers stole from me. It time to look for new topic.

Oh pls, tell me u are joking? All this cus of FP...so all of this didn't happen Right?
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by saintol(m): 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
I am not sure whether it is or it is no. We shall conduct research about it.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by ronald4lif(m): 2:21pm On Oct 03, 2014
Sarimah: I don't think so..or maybe its rare

Let's say its rare then, impossible is nothing.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by faithnaija(f): 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
[Datz infatuation...[color=#006600][/color] dat means any day u din c d smile, u hate him. its risky somtimes cos its not wat u c at d outside is inside....

eyeing tinz.. winkloll

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
Yup. I fell in love with my mother the 1st day i saw her!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by abbey621(m): 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
There have been many scientific studies focused on the laws of attraction and how attraction, lust and love are all a mixture of human emotions. The plain truth is you can't love someone without getting to know them but you can like their physical attributes, their dominant personality, you can like the way they make you feel. The word 'LOVE' is the most misued word in the dictionary, it is often confused with attraction, sympathy, confusion and temporary insanity grin grin grin grin. I, like many of you am guilty of this phenomenon, I fall drastically in love thinking it doesn't get any better than this only for time to flog me with the koboko of reality. In summary, there is no such thing as love on first sight, the most you can hope for is that the overwhelming attraction you experience is shared by the object of your affection and that it withstands the test of time!
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Missy89(f): 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
That is Lust! when was the last time u got laid?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by ladej(m): 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
SexyFox:
I think you are wrong. My reasons below:
1. I hate light skin guys but he is fair.
2. I stay awy from short guys. He is short.
3. He has fat lips and fat nose which I normally hate.
This is not lust.

By the way I did not even talk with him. And I have seen way handsome guys before. I wouldnt even call him handsome in my dictionary of handsome.
LOVE AT BANKER'S SIGHT !
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
missberrypop5: Yup. I fell in love with my mother the 1st day i saw her!
lmao... what do expect bfore? d moment dose nurses nack ur body,na to fall inlove with ur mum o grin
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by ladej(m): 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
Missy89: Lust! when was the last time u got laid?
grin
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
SexyFox: I was standing in a line to withdraw money in a bank today, I raise my head looking for a spot to snatch for myself so I can withdraw and leave the bank. That was when I saw the most wonderful smile I have ever seen. As soon as our eyes met I quickly remove my face. The moment when I was looking at him, I felt the time pause, my legs shaking and my stomach doing some funny movement. Through out my time in the bank I kept glancing at the banker. I believe that was love at first sight.

Have you ever experience something similar?

Love?, no, lust?, yes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How My Friendship With Her Ended Because Of N500 / Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? / Why Did Your Last Relationship End??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.