Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? (28859 Views)

If You're Happily Married, Please Share Your Story / How To Date, Marry & Fit Into The Life Of An Educated Professional Man / Signs You're Living Beyond Your Means (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by adebayour26: 11:22am On Oct 04, 2014
carefreewannabe:

The purpose of food:

It keeps living beings alive.
It keeps living beings healthy.
It gives living beings pleasure.

What's wrong with it?

My purpose in the present moment is to reply to your comment and in the next moment to continue relaxing by watching a movie. wink
WHAT A LIFE

Hey!!!!!
carefreewannabe, u ar funny.
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 04, 2014
adebayour26:

WHAT A LIFE

Hey!!!!!
carefreewannabe, u ar funny.

A very good life.

I see a purpose IN EVERY MOMENT. wink
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 04, 2014
pweetixandy:
No I am not..until I discover God's purpose for me and begin to live in it..I will not b satisfied. God please speak to me!
Someone once told me that, that thing you would yearn to do(not just for the money) if you'v got all the money you need to satisfy your needs. Now you dont have to get all the monies first. He said mans purpose to himself is like his purpose to God(seek him first, all...will be added). So the purpose will add all the needed satisfaction. Think on it....i pray you hear from God soon.

1 Like

Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 04, 2014
I thank God for this beautiful life I have
Am I satisfied with it? Very much
My life is different from anyone else's, and so, it's unique..... I don't envy anyone's "fortunate" life.....I put my trust in God and it has served me well
I am clear with what I can and cannot change......... I have no regrets
I can always learn from my mistakes and start over.........Life's unpredictable and for me, it's all about going along with the flow

3 Likes

Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 04, 2014
theLORDreigns:

HIS Purpose for you is in HIS Word! Seek it & you will find it!

And the LORD shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not. - Isaiah 58:11

And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. - Joel 2:26

A land where bread will not be scarce and you will lack nothing; a land where the rocks are iron and you can dig copper out of the hills, When you have eaten and are satisfied, praise the LORD your God for the good land he has given you. - Deuteronomy 8:9-10

For he satisfieth the longing soul, and filleth the hungry soul with goodness. - Psalm 107:9

The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the LORD lack no good thing. - Psalm 34:10

The poor will eat and be satisfied; those who seek the LORD will praise him-- may your hearts live forever! - Psalm 22:26

Who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's. - Psalm 103:5

I will bless her with abundant provisions; her poor I will satisfy with food. - Psalm 132:15

I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint. - Jeremiah 31:25

I am the LORD your God, who brought you up out of Egypt. Open wide your mouth and I will fill it. - Psalm 81:10

They shall not hunger nor thirst; neither shall the heat nor sun smite them: for he that hath mercy on them shall lead them, even by the springs of water shall he guide them. - Isaiah 49:10

They are the ones who will dwell on the heights, whose refuge will be the mountain fortress. Their bread will be supplied, and water will not fail them. - Isaiah 33:16

Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says: "My servants will eat, but you will go hungry; my servants will drink, but you will go thirsty; my servants will rejoice, but you will be put to shame. - Isaiah 65:13
Bless you, woman of God smiley
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 04, 2014
zeemoore:
Bless you, woman of God smiley

GOD Bless You too, my dear Z!

WOG?! Humbled... smiley

1 Like

Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Kimoni: 9:58pm On Oct 04, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Very well said!

Some people are rich and unhappy.

Some people have little and are grateful and satisfied.

danke
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2014
Kimoni:

danke

Bitte. smiley
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Kimoni: 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2014

1 Like

Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 04, 2014
Dankeschön
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Kanwulia: 1:21am On Oct 05, 2014
VERY VERY VERY SATISFIED!!!! cool

I have FINALLY arrived in MY GREAAAAAT USA!!!!

Zero debt! cool

3 Likes

Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Nobody: 5:45am On Oct 05, 2014
Kanwulia:
VERY VERY VERY SATISFIED!!!! cool

I have FINALLY arrived in MY GREAAAAAT USA!!!!

Zero debt! cool
Thats good.
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Acidosis(m): 6:58am On Oct 05, 2014
pweetixandy:
No I am not..until I discover God's purpose for me and begin to live in it..I will not b satisfied. God please speak to me!
How old are you?
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by pweetixandy: 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
Acidosis:

How old are you?
I'm older than u..what has age got to do with it :-/
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Acidosis(m): 4:08pm On Oct 05, 2014
pweetixandy:
I'm older than u..what has age got to do with it :-/
na wa o
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
Acidosis:

na wa o
You asked a silly question
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 05, 2014
zeemoore:

cheesy
Awww man,dts not fair,show d broda sum luv n respect
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
fabiano09:

Awww man,dts not fair,show d broda sum luv n respect
Aww man undecided , d broda is my brother angry
He won't take any offence to my post grin
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2014
zeemoore:

Aww man undecided , d broda is my brother angry
He won't take any offence to my post grin
Ok cool. likkle more.
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Acidosis(m): 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
zeemoore:

cheesy
Lol
I don't see any wrong in that question o. If na her pastor ask that question for church, she'll gladly respond. The only remedy to the issue she talked about is attached with age (maturity).

I no take offence. I know how to handle yoruba girls and their tap-like mouth
grin grin grin grin
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by akpanikpe(m): 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2014
101% if pemited to used the exra 1%
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2014
No. Not under this government sad
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
Definitely not! angry
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Idrismusty97(m): 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2014
No! Never!
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by hollandis(f): 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2014
fabiano09:

I assure you my dear,he speaks,but we do not listen. He speaks tru ur neighbors,ur broda,ur friend,dt stranger,dt helpless person,u just need to pay attention.
Stop saying dear to people you dont know,it is annoying and creepy
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by WinkWrld: 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
NO, So what NexT? Blame it on GEJ grin

Abegi! Give thanks to JaH in every Circumstance.

1 Like

Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by kushfc(m): 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
fabiano09:

I assure you my dear,he speaks,but we do not listen. He speaks tru ur neighbors,ur broda,ur friend,dt stranger,dt helpless person,u just need to pay attention.
someone once said 2 me." God speaks 2 us from time 2 time but we do not listen most times" so he likened it to a transistor radio, u only hear programmes on radio when u tune to a particular station. But most times we don't tune to d station where we can get infos. Or at times we leave our radios off.
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by kinso04(m): 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2014
Am a little bit satisfied buh I really haven't accomplished sumtins oo eg, being a Superstar, being d President of ds Country nd also making Nigeria No 1 Economy ib d World, till den I'll keep hustling
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by kristisking(m): 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
Whoever lives christ like life is satisfied and fulfilled irrespective of any circumstance.As for me i'm satisfied because i'm filled with the holy spirit.

1 Like

Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by 50calibre(m): 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
No I'm not!!

My life is pretty good at the moment but it could be better.

I always want more.

At times, I just feel unhappy & I don't know why.
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by teeboy2110(m): 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
Am not even reach my stage of satisfy point but some claim that, is better for them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? / 5 Generations Photo A Nigerian Man Shared To Celebrate Mother's Day / Lady Claims Her Father Mistakenly Sent Her N10M For Christmas (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.