Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? (28867 Views)

If You're Happily Married, Please Share Your Story / How To Date, Marry & Fit Into The Life Of An Educated Professional Man / Signs You're Living Beyond Your Means (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by justwise(m): 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2014
fabiano09:
As for me,i am fully satisfied,no regrets,looking to the future. What about you ?

2 Likes

Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by GANDALF1(m): 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2014
3cycle:

Was just having fun, nothing serious grin
So you are satisfied with whereyou are?
Daalu

In economics, they will tell you the time proven truth that "Human wants are insatiable". The key is balancing those wants with your current resources while striving to increase the resource level in other to satisfy future "insatiable wants".

The above, in my view defines contentment and thats where I reside presently.
cool

1 Like

Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by micolaj: 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2014
I'm not satisfied until I mak HEAVEN cos the only thing that can satisfy humanity is IMMORTALITY. BABA KA MI MO WON.
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by habisodun(m): 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2014
carefreewannabe:

The purpose of food:

It keeps living beings alive.
It keeps living beings healthy.
It gives living beings pleasure.

What's wrong with it?

My purpose in the present moment is to reply to your comment and in the next moment to continue relaxing by watching a movie. wink
SO Even if am flirting at the present moment do u mean its my purpose @ that present time? i think there is more to purpose to d present thing we are doing....pls dats my though
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by IYANGBALI: 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2014
pweetixandy:
No I am not..until I discover God's purpose for me and begin to live in it..I will not b satisfied. God please speak to me!
what you are looking for is right here in my house,make up your mind and settle down with me your salt of life kiss
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2014
GANDALF1:

In economics, they will tell you the time proven truth that "Human wants are insatiable". The key is balancing those wants with your current resources while striving to increase the resource level in other to satisfy future "insatiable wants".

The above, in my view defines contentment and thats where I reside presently.
cool
Both on the same page.
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2014
[quote author=GANDALF1 post=26888512]

Expanciate pls

a husband and a 2nd child smiley
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 05, 2014
GANDALF1:

Expanciate pls

a husband and a 2nd child or a 3rd.i love kids smiley
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by ADEBOSUN(m): 6:36pm On Oct 05, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Maybe.

This is what you believe and it's beautiful.

My purpose in the present moment is to eat my breakfast. wink

carefreewannabe It's posts like this that make me want to meet you. I've noticed some of your comments on some other threads, and... I'm impressed.
Sent you a PM, do well to reply.
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by GANDALF1(m): 6:39pm On Oct 05, 2014
3cycle:

Both on the same page.

Ok. Nnoo
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 05, 2014
Hell no to many disappointments in life
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by GANDALF1(m): 6:41pm On Oct 05, 2014
jenoncam:

a husband and a 2nd child or a 3rd.i love kids smiley

Hmmm. How many are we looking at in all?
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2014
Acidosis:

Lol
I don't see any wrong in that question o. If na her pastor ask that question for church, she'll gladly respond. The only remedy to the issue she talked about is attached with age (maturity).

I no take offence. I know how to handle yoruba girls and their tap-like mouth
grin grin grin grin
Don't be silly, my dear boy
grin
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by fairheven: 6:45pm On Oct 05, 2014
looking4job:
HOW CAN I BE SATISFIED? NO MONEY, NO JOB. MY LIFE IS ENDING DAILY cry
You will not only get a job,but u will get the job of your dream,wateva you are experiencing is a passing phase.."this too shall come to pass" coolif you don't give up,God will show-up.cheers! cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2014
micolaj:
I'm not satisfied until I mak HEAVEN cos the only thing that can satisfy humanity is IMMORTALITY. BABA KA MI MO WON.
And you tink worrying abt it increases ur chances?
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Btruth: 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2014
In all honesty, yeah....I will say I thank God. Though, so many challenges, but one with God...., and when there's life too.... Adupe lo wo Olorun.
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2014
salvatore007:
D moment u say 2urself dat u're satisfied wit wat u re iz d moment u start dying....

Am not satisfied, i still want 2do more, go places, meet people.. after achievn all dat den new goals set in nd i wrk 2wards those goals.. etc etc
You ar so wrong brother,
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by greall1: 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2014
ALIAMUDULILAHI \=D/ \=D/ \=D/
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by kalufelix(m): 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2014
No
as oliver twist wey u b u'll always want some more...
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by ShakurM(m): 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2014
Hell No! I won't be here commenting if I am. No hate oh NL. Always aiming higher..watch me go
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by claremont(m): 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2014
I am not, and will NEVER be.

The achievement of a goal should be the starting point to commence another goal. Life is all about continuous improvement, there should be no satiety.
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by colane(m): 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2014
I am! And am grateful. Satisfaction is not about having all our heart desire, but appreciating every moment. Looking back and seeing reasons to thank God. We might not be where want to be, but we are not where we use to be. Though, still anticipating for greater opportunities, i still have more to offer this generation.

Happy Sunday to you all.
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by January27(f): 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2014
No am not satisfied with the kind of life am living
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 05, 2014
January27:
No am not satisfied with the kind of life am living
And what are u doin to change it?
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by blognetbase(m): 7:02pm On Oct 05, 2014
Thinking

Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by emmygzy(m): 7:08pm On Oct 05, 2014
why should i be satisfied, when i dont have money, no jobs, just managing.
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2014
Diovinci:

Life is such a bitch we have to deal with it...but it echoes in eternity

Sorry, I don't understand how life is a dam.
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2014
GANDALF1:

Hmmm. How many are we looking at in all?

well undecided
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by KLand(m): 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2014
No I am not because I know I was created for something more than I have seen in life so far.
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Ryabcool(m): 7:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
No I'm not. Not even in the slightest bit.
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by GANDALF1(m): 7:16pm On Oct 05, 2014
jenoncam:

well undecided

sad
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 05, 2014
habisodun:
SO Even if am flirting at the present moment do u mean its my purpose @ that present time? i think there is more to purpose to d present thing we are doing....pls dats my though

Whatever you are doing or not doing in a present moment is your purpose in this moment.

How you define purpose is your choice, though.

Life takes always place in the present moment.
The past and the future are concepts that only exist in your mind. You can never live in the past and you can never live in the future. You can only live in the present moment so the present moment is ALL you have.
To live is your PRIMARY purpose.
To see anything you do as your purpose in the present moment is the secret to fulfillment.
If you believe that you can only achieve your purpose in the future then you will never achieve it. Because when the future arrives it will still be the present moment.

People miss living their lives in the present moment because they are either stuck in the past or the future but they only have the present moment. The past and the future exist only in people's minds.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? / 5 Generations Photo A Nigerian Man Shared To Celebrate Mother's Day / Lady Claims Her Father Mistakenly Sent Her N10M For Christmas (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.