Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? (28865 Views)

If You're Happily Married, Please Share Your Story / How To Date, Marry & Fit Into The Life Of An Educated Professional Man / Signs You're Living Beyond Your Means (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by salvatore007(m): 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
D moment u say 2urself dat u're satisfied wit wat u re iz d moment u start dying....

Am not satisfied, i still want 2do more, go places, meet people.. after achievn all dat den new goals set in nd i wrk 2wards those goals.. etc etc

1 Like

Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
NO
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by fatdon2(m): 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
Am not, Till i get married. cry
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by labykago: 6:05pm On Oct 05, 2014
pweetixandy:
No I am not..until I discover God's purpose for me and begin to live in it..I will not b satisfied. God please speak to me!

Me too.......pls God, harken unto my plea!

1 Like

Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 05, 2014
Flying the best airlines, staying in the best hotels in any given location, eating the best cuisines any continent can offer, bleeping them fattest and freshest bootays in every country, meeting the best industry managers and directors, sipping the best wines and seeing the best places in all the continents... Yes! I love my job and i am in love with the life i am leaving. #dividendsofeducation i am thankful for today and still aiming higher.
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Superstar007(m): 6:05pm On Oct 05, 2014
Yomieluv:
Am not,till my name is on Forbe's list,am not resting.

Thats the spirit!
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2014
still 2 things missing undecided
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by hungryboy(m): 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2014
no human is ever satisfied with the life he is living,
if he is rich, he will be dreaming of being like bill gates some day
if he is poor he will be dreaming of being like dangote someday
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by MadCow1: 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2014
I am insatiable and hold no apologies for that..

Until I am the greatest living being on earth, I will never be weary in my pursuit of ultimate satisfaction.

Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by dljbd1(m): 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
I'm single; so I'm not!
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Orikinla(m): 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
Yes. And I am glad and grateful to our Almighty Father JEHOVAH GOD as He is making my life better, greater and richer by the day and I pray and wish the same testimonies for other Nigerians.
Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 05, 2014
For now I am just contented.
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Chubhie: 6:10pm On Oct 05, 2014
Tho, I'm yet to have a billion dols in the bank but, I'm happy cos I'm where I needed to be at this present moment.
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Missy89(f): 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2014
Nobody can be satisfied with the life they are living, that's what makes u human.
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Diovinci: 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2014
carefreewannabe:

The purpose of food:

It keeps living beings alive.
It keeps living beings healthy.
It gives living beings pleasure.

What's wrong with it?

My purpose in the present moment is to reply to your comment and in the next moment to continue relaxing by watching a movie. wink

Life is such a bitch we have to deal with it...but it echoes in eternity
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by j4sure(m): 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2014
I give Glory to God.Though am not there yet but am still moving higher by divine Grace.
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by GANDALF1(m): 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2014
Yes sir
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2014
dljbd1:
I'm single; so I'm not!
Then get married sir
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by GANDALF1(m): 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2014
jenoncam:
still 2 things missing undecided

Expanciate pls
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Eddy2cute(m): 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2014
Senseless post be hitting front page in nl since 1800! Satisfy ko! Satisfy ni! Mtcheww
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Mintayo(m): 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
Eni ti o ba ni Jesus,o ni oun gbogbo!cheesy
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
hollandis:

Stop saying dear to people you dont know,it is annoying and creepy
Stop quoting pple u dnt knw,ur advice is irrelevant and creepy

3 Likes

Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by greggng: 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
No one living in nigeria should be happy with the type of life we re living here except the corrupt ones who can always steal in other to afford all their needs plus that of their great gran children
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by GANDALF1(m): 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2014
3cycle:

Then get married sir

Mam, tot you were chasing tallesty not long ago. How ws the quest?
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by fairheven: 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2014
The answer is not a "yes or no" answer,success is never a Destination but a process..I may not have gotten were I wud love to be,but I also thank God that am not where I used to be...that is progress-that is success cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 05, 2014
Hellz yeah! cool
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by pweetixandy: 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2014
Acidosis:

Lol
I don't see any wrong in that question o. If na her pastor ask that question for church, she'll gladly respond. The only remedy to the issue she talked about is attached with age (maturity).

I no take offence. I know how to handle yoruba girls and their tap-like mouth
grin grin grin grin
now its no longer about age(maturity)? It now about tribe abi. If u had anything worth saying,u should have said it. :-)

1 Like

Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2014
GANDALF1:

Mam, tot you were chasing tallesty not long ago. How ws the quest?
Was just having fun, nothing serious grin
So you are satisfied with whereyou are?
Daalu
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Ndkings1(m): 6:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
Capital NO...this aint living.....life as a student; full of ups and downs.
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2014
fatdon2:
Am not, Till i get married. cry
Is that why you are crying?
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 05, 2014
HOW CAN I BE SATISFIED? NO MONEY, NO JOB. MY LIFE IS ENDING DAILY cry
Re: Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? by LyfeJennings(m): 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2014
Been a while I tasted victory. Dunno what God has but I cant wait to have it my way again and feel victorious once more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? / 5 Generations Photo A Nigerian Man Shared To Celebrate Mother's Day / Lady Claims Her Father Mistakenly Sent Her N10M For Christmas (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.