Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies (84193 Views)

Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Ini Edo And Davido Pose For A Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by 1stola: 9:25am On Oct 06, 2014
I JUST DONT LIKE THAT SLOW FLABBY BIMBO.
I HAVE NEVER LIKED HER.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 06, 2014
littlemistress:
...Another celebrity divorce. This is one reason I'm scared of marriage.. sad
You don't need to be scared dearie. With the rift man and right mentality you would be fine.
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by biggmusty(m): 9:26am On Oct 06, 2014
BaddieKay:
i thought she's divorced dis philip a long time ago,cause to me i never did see her as a married woman....never seen em together,no public functions and all.she lives in nigeria and her hubby stays in d states,doesnt mk sense.

and why da hell will she cheat on her husby?
sister na konji o, u want make she dey travel go USA anytyn she need quiki.e?
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by christopher123(m): 9:26am On Oct 06, 2014
littlemistress:
...Another celebrity divorce. This is one reason I'm scared of marriage.. sad

Shut up

Are you a celebrity who knows you
Your ugly so forget marriage
Do lesbianism and play the man

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by jiggalo(m): 9:26am On Oct 06, 2014
berem:
When a man cheats, they say its a man's world and men are polygamous in nature. When a woman cheats,all hell let loose and she's called a sort of names and she's even thrown out of her matrimonial home.

Ini Edo,its time to move on babes. Life must surely go on!
Use your brain and stop the nagative advice, one
day you will become a mother. Is this what you
will teach your daughter.

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Descartes: 9:27am On Oct 06, 2014
LesbianBoy:
I kinda blame the man though. Because any sensible man won't marry an actress(especially the nigerian ones). As far as i am concerned, they are all loose especially GENEVIEVE NNAJI.
Btw i also heard president GEJ also fuCcked ini edo ''kini''! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Amebo no dey pay !!

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Simplicityike: 9:27am On Oct 06, 2014
berem:
When a man cheats, they say its a man's world and men are polygamous in nature. When a woman cheats,all hell let loose and she's called a sort of names and she's even thrown out of her matrimonial home.

l see that is why u change boyfriend lik under wear Cary on I go soon tie u

6 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 06, 2014
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by arabbunkum: 9:28am On Oct 06, 2014
That's what you get when you marry a Calabar woman and expect her to close her legs while you stay far away. Naturally, they are not stingy when it comes to sharing their 'kpomo'.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by 1stola: 9:29am On Oct 06, 2014
berem:

A loosened toto has no value AND CAN HARDLY BEAR FRUIT, its like a lock that can be opened with any keys.
I rest my case.

7 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Navalsadiq(m): 9:29am On Oct 06, 2014
Na calabar girl nah.them sabi be spread their leggs well well

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by christopher123(m): 9:29am On Oct 06, 2014
AfroBlue:
i don't believe all dis runs girl gist.

Nollywood actress, Ini Edo lounges with Mr. President in Aso Rock

Due to her philanthropic gestures, The United Nations appointed her as the United Nations Habitat Youth Envoy

The question. Is she a youth

She is approaching menopause stylishly
Ask her sister Kate henshaw

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by eleko1: 9:29am On Oct 06, 2014
Madam.I enjoyed reading Ur post/support ur analysis of post as it concerned National affiars and others but here,I disagree with U.This is a challenge for Ini Edo too to spill the beans if she have the dosier of her hubby escapade.Abeg,stop defending indefensible.Ini edo is a Useless lady.
berem:

7 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 06, 2014
berem:

So,what are you implying,that what she did is a welcomed development that needs an applause or what¿

A friend of mine got her number way back & banged her that same day,she was the one that wanted to kill my guy with sex,he had to run for his life.

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Okudiover(m): 9:30am On Oct 06, 2014
LesbianBoy:
I kinda blame the man though. Because any sensible man won't marry an actress(especially the nigerian ones). As far as i am concerned, they are all loose especially GENEVIEVE NNAJI.
Btw i also heard president GEJ also fuCcked ini edo ''kini''! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin Please no gree PEJ order your arrests by AIG of police Matthew Mbu ( Who I think might be the I.G of police after 2015 if GEJ wins or retired if the latter loses).
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by stanmorry(m): 9:30am On Oct 06, 2014
berem:

A LovePeddler advice to her colleague.......

9 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by iiichidodo: 9:30am On Oct 06, 2014
[color=#1980BC] I still got a crush on Ini....Some thingz never change.. [/color[
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 06, 2014
Begonia:
How do we know her husband wasn't also cheating in Yankee or wherever he was. Besides, that close relative should have exposed the South-South governor.
A man doesn't really "cheat". He just goes on a market survey to get more wives since he has the right to marry more than one wife. If he finds a desirable, he marries. If he doesn't, he keeps surveying until he gets too old to "stir the soup". Maybe I should remind you that a woman doesn't have the right to marry more than one man at the same time. So wake up or relocate to India sweetheart.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by ransomed: 9:32am On Oct 06, 2014
This is exactly what will happen when couples live apart and allow family and friends "control" marriages. They feed the man all sorts of the good, the bad and ugly info about the spouse. The man becomes irrational in judgement and before he knows it, he is a divorcee.

5 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by christopher123(m): 9:32am On Oct 06, 2014
1stola:

A loosened toto has no value, its like lock that can be opened with any key.

So on point
.the best Toto is the right and tight one with pointed nipples

That's why village girls still rock

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by salzismadt(m): 9:32am On Oct 06, 2014
Meanwhile

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 06, 2014
berem:

This is the mentality our generation is breeding...giving voice to infidelity.

What justification is there for any married person to cheat?

Ini Edo has been caught and that's the problem here...

Berem, you surprise me at times. Shows you endorse the infidelity lifestyle

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 06, 2014
Begonia:
How do we know her husband wasn't also cheating in Yankee or wherever he was. Besides, that close relative should have exposed the South-South governor.
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by MightySparrow: 9:33am On Oct 06, 2014
Nonsense.
The in - laws didn't know she was a farmland invested with rodents before they planted their groundnut?
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 06, 2014
I like the guy that says that Divorce and breakup is intrinsic to celebrities.
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by sugaarbear(m): 9:34am On Oct 06, 2014
she needs to pay...wondering how many of those old rich men go don beep her.........ladies i hail una oooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by fortunes0215(m): 9:34am On Oct 06, 2014
Distant relationship is a facade. It's a recipe for divorce. Better stay single than being engaged in a distant relationship. Eighty per cent of the marital discord could be avoided if they stay together.
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 06, 2014
enoqueen:
this soap go reach season 10. and I will see it all.

Lux soap abi imperial leather?
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Toks2008(m): 9:34am On Oct 06, 2014
berem:

Let me advice every lady reading this.

I am not an advocate of men cheating on their wives but please, the moment you get married,expect that guy to cheat on you. 9 out of 10 guys will cheat on you even if you are the most sexy lady in the world. Hard to take but the truth is that a randy man will be a randy man and there is nada you can do about that and trust me, if you keep changing men from now till eternity, you are almost likely to experience same situation

The best bet is to tel him if you suspect anything to do it far away from your notice and that is the best way he can show respect to you and don't ever think of getting even because that shame will be yours and he can send you packing and that will be even a greater disgrace for you.

Always see other ladies trying to sleep with your man as clueless,hopeless and frustrated attention seekers.

Ladies should stop this competition as regards man cheating as a prerequisite for them to do same.

A lady is wired to be chaste,monogamous and guys naturally are polygamous in nature and any man that remains faithful to you alone is a rare breed.

Please stop this baseless comparison.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by martinnwani(m): 9:35am On Oct 06, 2014
I can see some of the people here are not married.....you think marriage is a game?.....in my place if a woman is unfaithful and her husband has paid money on her head.....that unfaithfulness could be the end for him....by the way two wrongs CANNOT make a right!!!
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by EdwinOse: 9:35am On Oct 06, 2014
NeduLuiZ:
could you just hit the point??

Berem, I am not surprised to read such comment you. I have always known you to be an incurable, serial cheat.
ike anowa nsi!

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by orji63(m): 9:36am On Oct 06, 2014
berem:

shut up if you don't have any advice for the cheating ini edo.why must she cheat her husband and you are hear talking trash.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Lady Paints Her Body With Davido, Burnaboy Faces To Mark Nigeria's Independence / "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says / Facts About Keanu Reeves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.