Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies (84150 Views)

Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Ini Edo And Davido Pose For A Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by ezeuba(m): 10:18am On Oct 06, 2014
Greed. To be like Genevieve. She tried to do what Genevieve is doing, while married. See how it has turned out...
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by PAINGAIN: 10:18am On Oct 06, 2014
If u think dat u'll get married and then live apart from ur husband/wife without cheating, u must b dreaming. I live outside nigeria and I know a lot of nigrians wey get wife for nigeria(some even wit kids) dey sleep around. So if her in-law dey accuse her of cheating they should also know dat dia son must have cheated. To ini edo, don't mind them jare. But next time marry an igbo man and u won't have all these problems.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 06, 2014
berem:
Only in Nigeria shiit happens. A man cheats on his wife and its called a normal thing. If it were in countries where women are valued,you dare not cheat on your wife and go free. But this is Nigeria na! We no get liver to complain.

Phillip has divorced Ini Edo,we are waiting for his next catch. What a serial husband!!
THE UNFORTUNATE THING IS THAT MANY NAIJA WOMEN PUT UP WITH THAT NONSENSEembarassedIF MORE WOMEN CHANGE THEIR MINDSET THINGS WILL GET BETTER cool

9 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Toks2008(m): 10:19am On Oct 06, 2014
enkay4love:
[color=#990000][/color]. Who told u Calabar babes luv sex too much? & who decieved u that Ini is from Calabar?u peeps shuld always verify ur details b4 spewing ur assumptions.Am from Calabar & ur generalization does'nt apply to me. Point of correction,INI is from Akwa Ibom & not Calabar,got that!!

Lol you make me laugh. Maybe youwere born in the 90s.Let me educate you a bit. In 1987, Ibrahim Babangida's military government carved Akwa Ibom State out of Cross River

All these new states are confusing many people, ekiti was part of ondo and akwa ibom was also calved out of cross river which has its capital at Calabar so Calabar has always been used to generalize people from that region.

So that is small enlightenment for you before you begin yab me.

Furthermore, there will always be an exception to every rule but when you do random sampling and 80% sampling tilts towards a conclusive evidence then we are llowed to assume all.

5 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by VellyG(m): 10:20am On Oct 06, 2014
Begonia:
How do we know her husband wasn't also cheating in Yankee or wherever he was. Besides, that close relative should have exposed the South-South governor.
Do u need to guess..its akpabio.
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 06, 2014
sauceny:

[s] Only this your post can kick you outta your matrimonial home.

As soon as you find your husband cheating on you,i think you do the same & see who pays the price.

Your ex-husband can get married at any time,any day,even in his 80s...But no man would even think twice to look at you,even if you have not given birth to your ex,no Nigerian man wants to get married to a divorcée. [/s]
I can see you have been venting your frustrations on this thread because Ini Edo no give you toto fucck for Apapa. Abeg waka comot from my front.

Yeye dey smell!!

13 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by cecildeeva: 10:21am On Oct 06, 2014
Feel so sorry for her,guess marriage wasn't a bed of roses for her,try and move on dear embarassed
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by ayodeji17: 10:21am On Oct 06, 2014
ednut1:
which nigerian actress is nt a runz gal
I wonder o, na normal tin 2 dem joor
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 06, 2014
LaRoyalHighness:
Exactly
when ur husband catch u, tell am sorry, see as e be then
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by zudozz: 10:22am On Oct 06, 2014
I dont understand. Women wey full every where n a man in his right senses will go n marry 1 of this actresses n U THINK U RE D ONE SHE LL BE FU4.KING Even d exceptional good girl among them cannot even keep 2 1 man. Not 2 talk of this 1s that started from no where n fkd their way 2 d top. Its almost impossible 2 marry 1 of them n say she ll not slyp around. Even d married 1s. ESPECIALLY D MARRIED 1S! If u dont believe it sorry ooh.
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by hensben(m): 10:22am On Oct 06, 2014
nollywood actress=disguise prostitute excluding omotola jalade

go to asaba you will see them, bunch of runs girls claiming to be nollywood actress.

ps:any man wey marry this girls you are OYO...na to chop(fv.ck) them clean mouth sure pass.
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by ntyce(m): 10:23am On Oct 06, 2014
Singing in Pasuma's voice:

Mo le laya pupo, kosi oun to buru
Ti obinrin ba loko pupo, illegal ni . ..
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Dreambeat: 10:23am On Oct 06, 2014
It baffles me the way guys are so quick to judge this lady without concrete evidence.

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 06, 2014
chuksfor13:

A key that opens many doors is called a MASTER KEY, burt a door dat is opened By different keys is a useless door.

This is classic.
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 06, 2014
dhammyg:
INI EDO MOVE ON JOOR.THE GUY CHEATED ON HIS WIFE TO MARRY HER.NOW INI CHEATS ON HIM TOO.ISN'T KARMA A BXTCHwink

AS FOR THE GUYS INSULTING HER,THERE IS NO GURANTEE THAT THE HUSBAND ALSO DIDN'T CHEAT.CUZ AS FAR AS AM CONCERNED 95%OF NAIJA GUYS AND 75%OF NAIJA GIRLS CHEAT cool

my wife cheats u gonna get a thread of woman and lover stuck and disgraced in market square period
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by kdidi: 10:25am On Oct 06, 2014
berem:
When a man cheats, they say its a man's world and men are polygamous in nature. When a woman cheats,all hell let loose and she's called all sort of names and she's even thrown out of her matrimonial home.

Ini Edo,its time to move on babes. Life must surely go on!

surely life continues but not a good one from you. So if she manage to get some1 to marry her den she found of same attitude life still goes on abi?
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 06, 2014
sauceny:

Only this your post can kick you outta your matrimonial home.

As soon as you find your husband cheating on you,i think you do the same & see who pays the price.

Your ex-husband can get married at any time,any day,even in his 80s...But no man would even think twice to look at you,even if you have not given birth to your ex,no Nigerian man wants to get married to a divorcée.
ABSOLUTE CRAP shocked
MY NEIGHBOUR A DIVORCEE WITH 3KIDS GOT MARRIED LAST YEAR.PEOPLE LIKE U KEEP TELLING THIS SORT OF LIES TO WOMEN TO KEEP THEM IN BAD MARRIAGESangry

TO ALL U MEN MAD AT BEREM.THE TRUTH MUST REALLY HURT gringrin PAINED NIGGAZ.UNFAITHFUL MEN BE LOOKING FOR FAITHFUL GIRLS grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by IYANGBALI: 10:28am On Oct 06, 2014
This kind of babe one preek no go dey belleful am in a day,at least she go need like 6 in a day for her to belleful abi na totoful,her name self “edo“ meaning make una fok go dey disturb her. grin

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 06, 2014
dhammyg:

ABSOLUTE CRAP shocked
MY NEIGHBOUR A DIVORCEE WITH 3KIDS GOT MARRIED LAST YEAR.PEOPLE LIKE U KEEP TELLING THIS SORT OF LIES TO WOMEN TO KEEP THEM IN BAD MARRIAGESangry

TO ALL U MEN MAD AT BEREM.THE TRUTH MUST REALLY HURT gringrin PAINED NIGGAZ.UNFAITHFUL MEN BE LOOKING FOR FAITHFUL GIRLS grin
truth hurts my sister. It really hurts! grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by josite: 10:29am On Oct 06, 2014
BaddieKay:
i thought she's divorced dis philip a long time ago,cause to me i never did see her as a married woman....never seen em together,no public functions and all.she lives in nigeria and her hubby stays in d states,doesnt mk sense.

and why da hell will she cheat on her husby?
same reason why u have two guys right now.the USA hubby is a fool.so she should be running to the usa anytime and everytime she needs sex.ini edo is only suffering for her lack of wisdom and for not appreciating she is an akwa ibom girl who needs regular sex.
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by saponification: 10:29am On Oct 06, 2014
Only God in heaven knows d truth about reasons for their divorce. But if Ini actually cheated then too bad.whether we(ladies) like it or not, mojority of men cheat on their wives(n some wives cheat too) but then it does not justify we. Wives to cheat too cos when a father flirts in a marriage,it may not affect d children's moral upbringin but when a mother flirts,it will surely affect the children's moral(especially d daughters). So my point is-mothers let's forget whatever our hubby does in terms of cheatin n think of our kids n d examplary life we need to set for them.that is what makes us mothers. Talkin about distant marriage,I must say it takes d grace of God and high uncompromisable value to stay faithful when hubby stays abroad.I am talkin from experience here.my hubby stays abroad n at times I don't see him for close to 2 yrs.but in d end its about knowin d right tin to do before God n man n decidin to do it nomata how hard.God help our marriages.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 06, 2014
dhammyg:

30 bottles of champagne for u!!!!!
FUCCK ALL THOSE INSULTING Uangry
sounds like u have d
had ur fair share of the life
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 06, 2014
dhammyg:
INI EDO MOVE ON JOOR.THE GUY CHEATED ON HIS WIFE TO MARRY HER.NOW INI CHEATS ON HIM TOO.ISN'T KARMA A BXTCHwink

AS FOR THE GUYS INSULTING HER,THERE IS NO GURANTEE THAT THE HUSBAND ALSO DIDN'T CHEAT.CUZ AS FAR AS AM CONCERNED 95%OF NAIJA GUYS AND 75%OF NAIJA GIRLS CHEAT cool

Look @ you
Where is she moving to¿
This is the end of marriage for her,unless God interveins.

As far as Africa is concerned,if a man is cut cheating, there is nothing the society can do about it,but if a woman is cut cheating,she and & family would be heavily criticized & kicked out of the house.

My advice to any woman that wants to listen, if you caught your husband cheating on you,the best way is for you to pray to God & find a solution to the problem, rather than wanting to do same.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Mayosky15754: 10:30am On Oct 06, 2014
I am not surprised everybody is against BEREM's comment.

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by mecussey(m): 10:31am On Oct 06, 2014
Watin the hubby find go where ini edo dey? No be big nyash, he got what he is looking for. Make him park well jare, na only am dey see big nyash for TV
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 06, 2014
Wahala
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by IYANGBALI: 10:31am On Oct 06, 2014
philtrum:
I can perceive the stew in the pics.....NEXT
see your mouth,ole
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by profGinger: 10:31am On Oct 06, 2014
berem:
what more can I say honey? Life must go on for her.
comment coming from an ashawo
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 06, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
berem:
Are you serious? So you're justifying why a man must cheat because no one raises an eyebrow?

LMAO!! grin grin
. Point of correction,am not justifying or encouraging male infidelity,If u read my post clearly,I stated that in this part of the world(Naija),a man culd cheat & no one raises any brows,that does'nt mean am pro- male infidelity. As a woman,getting even with cheating to get back at him will be the last thing on my mind,cos I gat my dignity & prestige to protect.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by passionate88: 10:33am On Oct 06, 2014
I said it before, most actresses and models are whores... I know it's a very strong word... But one has got to say it. To marry a Nigerian girl, one has to have a heart of steel. sad
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 06, 2014
berem:
I can see you have been venting your frustrations on this thread because Ini Edo no give you toto fucck for Apapa. Abeg waka comot from my front.

Yeye dey smell!!

but she gave all his hommies

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 06, 2014
sauceny:

Look @ you
Where is she moving to¿
This is the end of marriage for her,unless God interveins.

As far as Africa is concerned,if a man is cut cheating, there is nothing the society can do about it,but if a woman is cut cheating,she and & family would be heavily criticized & kicked out of the house.

My advice to any woman that wants to listen, if you caught your husband cheating on you,the best way is for you to pray to God & find a solution to the problem, rather than wanting to do same.
SAVE THAT FOR RELIGIOUS FOLKS.A MAN CHEATS ON ME IT'S EITHER I GET A DIVORCE OR GET A LOVER cool

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened / "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says / Lady Paints Her Body With Davido, Burnaboy Faces To Mark Nigeria's Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.