Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,280 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies (84152 Views)

Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Ini Edo And Davido Pose For A Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by modestdude(m): 9:36am On Oct 06, 2014
berem:
When a man cheats, they say its a man's world and men are polygamous in nature. When a woman cheats,all hell let loose and she's called a sort of names and she's even thrown out of her matrimonial home.

Ini Edo,its time to move on babes. Life must surely go on!
Nne dont mind us, come lets cheat jare. If you are thrown out, I will bring you in. cheesy

But seriously this your comment paints you as a divorcee or a potential one if am not mistaken. Peeps, you can take my word to the bank lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by eleko1: 9:37am On Oct 06, 2014
sad grin cheesy wink Why thou fear if U dnt have a skeleton in Ur cupboard.Abeg,go marry ooo,make enemies of progress nor say na winch from village cus am
littlemistress:
...Another celebrity divorce. This is one reason I'm scared of marriage.. sad
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 06, 2014
berem:
When a man cheats, they say its a man's world and men are polygamous in nature. When a woman cheats,all hell let loose and she's called a sort of names and she's even thrown out of her matrimonial home.

So,what are you implying,that what she did is a welcomed development that needs an applause or what¿

A friend of mine way back got her number & did her that same day,she kept pestering my friend,he had to run for his life before babe would kill him with sex.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Sunshinelady(f): 9:38am On Oct 06, 2014
axortedbabe:
That her ex sef wey kip dat him ugly oily face lyk back of black pot wey dem pour groundnut oil..mtcheew
. Am tellin u. Dere's somtin not quite right about dat Philip guy

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by owolabifunke14(f): 9:38am On Oct 06, 2014
Blame the lady game. Men blaming women for their failure since God knows when. She might be innocent

9 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 06, 2014
The ediot did not recall the wise saying never to make a hoe into a housewife?

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by sarutobie(m): 9:39am On Oct 06, 2014
Toks2008:

Let me advice every lady reading this.

I am not an advocate of men cheating on their wives but please, the moment you get married,expect that guy to cheat on you. 9 out of 10 guys will cheat on you even if you are the most sexy lady in the world. Hard to take but the truth is that a randy man will be a randy man and there is nada you can do about that and trust me, if you keep changing men from now till eternity, you are almost likely to experience same situation

The best bet is to tel him if you suspect anything to do it far away from your notice and that is the best way he can show respect to you and don't ever think of getting even because that shame will be yours and he can send you packing and that will be even a greater disgrace for you.

Always see other ladies trying to sleep with your man as clueless,hopeless and frustrated attention seekers.

Ladies should stop this competition as regards man cheating as a prerequisite for them to do same.

A lady is wired to be chaste,monogamous and guys naturally are polygamous in nature and any man that remains faithful to you alone is a rare breed.

Please stop this baseless comparison.
BULLSHIT

14 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by BabaO2: 9:39am On Oct 06, 2014
berem:

she's your type ...? shocked

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by ygenius: 9:40am On Oct 06, 2014
I won't mention the governor's fullname.he dey bleep celeb anyhow,anyway he's my best gov in 9ja cos he is working.akpa**o#
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by koikoi2(m): 9:42am On Oct 06, 2014
Infertility is no longer an excuse for divorce. Technology has solved d problem for us. Its ignorance dat is killing us. Take a look at this.

Intra cytoplasmic sperm injection
( ICSI) involves the injection of a single
healthy sperm into the cytoplasm – the
jelly-type middle – of an egg. IVF
using the standard insemination
technique requires approximately
150,000 sperm for each egg, but ICSI
requires just one good quality sperm
per egg.

With d technology of ICSI, even d hopeless situation has hope.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Sunshinelady(f): 9:43am On Oct 06, 2014
ad84ada:
I bet you. It will feel more confortable when a child sees his/her dads babe than his/her mums guy. Women are mothers and mothers are honourable. Think about this. Even sex happens inside the woman. Haba.
. What a useless excuse!

6 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Franchise21(m): 9:43am On Oct 06, 2014
What do u expect wen u get married to a celebrity!!!
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by herinolah(m): 9:43am On Oct 06, 2014
Kunbee:
Its always the female that is always cheating in a divorce undecided undecided

Anyways this was bound to happen, you can't live in Naija and your husband lives in Yankee. You can't have the best of both worlds.

Note to Uche Jombo
Who told u, male are worst, if I have another way 2 qualify them(even worster)
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by profGinger: 9:44am On Oct 06, 2014
Calabar ladies and their randy lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Toks2008(m): 9:44am On Oct 06, 2014
1stola:

A loosened toto has no value AND CAN HARDLY BEAR FRUIT, its like lock that can be opened with any key.

Is there any womanliness that is not loosed except probably the one you opened by yourself and also kept to yourself.

Any lady you meet as a non virgin is already loosed and could have been with as many guys as possible.

How are we sure that this lady is that loosed even if she cheated on her guy?

Which guy wil even marry a lady and base abroad without finding a way to make her be with him at least regularly even if she has to fly back to shoot movies.

I blame her for cheating IF IT IS TRUE but i also blame the guy for been lackadaisical in giving too much space.

If my wife ever cheats on me, it will not be because of sex deprivation,Never because i am very monogamous by nature and will give her full dose but when you deprive a young sexy lady like ini edo long time sex wettin you expect.

Ondo,Ekiti and calabar ladies love sex so much so if you are married to these ladies please don't give too much space o. They have very high libido.

Googlr it.

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 06, 2014
berem:

Gusua girls secondary school drop out consider the following:

If a key can open every lock it is called a master key

A lock that can be opened by any key is a sh1ty key.

Go figure

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Youngzedd(m): 9:45am On Oct 06, 2014
[size=15pt]So all the money spent on wedding is now a waste of resource.[/size]

This is time for we men to utilize the small brain we have up there. Don't fall mugu with the so called/overrated white weeding on what you aren't sure will last for 5 years.

Anyway, it's none of my business.

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Aromas: 9:45am On Oct 06, 2014
berem:

Too much of education and exposion has make you ladies of nowadays loose the total respect from guys, did you also wish this for yourself? Money,Fame etc we end one day but your good deed we forever remain. Gear up girl, man's are made to be polygamous right from King Solomon, what the hell has permit ladies to do such? If you're a true believer in christ take up your Bible and read and study where God curse any woman who refuses to be under a man. Their is blessing in marriage but our social life and education has cause a lot of harms to it. No ladies is ready to hustle with any guy again neither did she ready to bow her head for him. But we met our mothers do such even though is not being done in our presence, we feel it from our fathers.

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by philips70(m): 9:45am On Oct 06, 2014
9jagirl4re:
What do you expect to hear from All Progressive Crooks supporter she dropped her marriage and family to spend time defending touts and kleptomaniacs on NL would she speak well?

I so believe an APC man birthed you, mistreated your mum, divorced her and she's currently married to a PDP man. You hate them so much that you refused to see the monumental wastage, wanton destruction of lives and corruption ridden government of the PDP since 1999. I pray PDP arrange your life same way they have arranged Nigeria since 1999 in Jesus name..amen.
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Sunshinelady(f): 9:48am On Oct 06, 2014
Atmmachine:
Tell the husband to swear he never fork any girl after he married Ini-edo.
Na Ogun go kill am
. Exactly

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Atmmachine(m): 9:48am On Oct 06, 2014
Reasons for failed marriages = #Women forking outside their matrimonial homes

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Toks2008(m): 9:48am On Oct 06, 2014
sarutobie:

BULLSHIT

Habba, don't always give a dull impression about yourself. When you use such low life word i believe you should buttress your assertion. Don't you think so.

I guess it wil be intellectually reasonable to state why you think its a bull poo

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 06, 2014
Begonia:
How do we know her husband wasn't also cheating in Yankee or wherever he was. Besides, that close relative should have exposed the South-South governor.

I think the in-laws are right.
I knew ini-edo way back at apapa na,the babe is a nymphomania.

She has been a Cheerful giver since the 90s.

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by CJAY07(m): 9:50am On Oct 06, 2014
modestdude:
Nne dont mind us, come lets cheat jare. If you are thrown out, I will bring you in. cheesy

But seriously this your comment paints you as a divorcee or a potential one if am not mistaken. Peeps, you can take my word to the bank lipsrsealed

Exactly! I dnt understand the rationale behind justifying a wrong act by sayin d man did same...Even if he did,she is still wrong, and isnt any less at fault simply cos d man was outside d country.In all fairness only both parties knw wat went down. Lets try to be more objective here and nt raise excuses for a wrong act. my opinion
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Toks2008(m): 9:51am On Oct 06, 2014
sauceny:

So,what are you implying,that what she did is a welcomed development that needs an applause or what¿

A friend of mine way back got her number & did her that same day,she kept pestering my friend,he had to run for his life before babe would kill him with sex.

Are you referring to same ini edo?
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by kolidave: 9:51am On Oct 06, 2014
dhammyg:
INI EDO MOVE ON JOOR.THE GUY CHEATED ON HIS WIFE TO MARRY HER.NOW INI CHEATS ON HIM TOO.ISN'T KARMA A BXTCHwink

AS FOR THE GUYS INSULTING HER,THERE IS NO GURANTEE THAT THE HUSBAND ALSO DIDN'T CHEAT.CUZ AS FAR AS AM CONCERNED 95%OF NAIJA GUYS AND 75%OF NAIJA GIRLS CHEAT cool
for you to have posted this I believe your in that 75% innit? And oh Plz change that figure to 90%. This hoes Aint loyal anymore

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 06, 2014
edwife:
Philipp should go and sit down.Wasn't it the same thing he said about Ruth?

Men,when will you learn? undecided

Am a witness to ini"s lifestyle, the babe is a wild gurl way back at apapa
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by roufy235(m): 9:52am On Oct 06, 2014
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Sunshinelady(f): 9:52am On Oct 06, 2014
I feel so sorry & sad for Ini. Such a humble innocent girl wen she acted 'worlds apart'. I know its because she didn't conceive dats y d inlaws are all against her. I pray she repents (if she's bad) & find a man who will love & her , & whom she will bear plenty children with, Amen

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Pastis: 9:53am On Oct 06, 2014
berem:

Oke soro ngwere ma mmiri, oko ngwere, oga akokwa oke?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by sarutobie(m): 9:53am On Oct 06, 2014
Toks2008:

Habba, don't always give a dull impression about yourself. When you use such low life word i believe you should buttress your assertion. Don't you think so.

I guess it wil be intellectually reasonable to state why you think its a bull poo
where did you get such a fallacious statistics that every 9 out of 10 men will cheat on their spouse? that is why I called the whole write up bullshit..

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened / "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says / Lady Paints Her Body With Davido, Burnaboy Faces To Mark Nigeria's Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.