Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,848 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies (84153 Views)

Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Ini Edo And Davido Pose For A Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 06, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
Toks2008:

Lol you make me laugh. Maybe youwere born in the 90s.Let me educate you a bit. In 1987, Ibrahim Babangida's military government carved Akwa Ibom State out of Cross River

All these new states are confusing many people, ekiti was part of ondo and akwa ibom was also calved out of cross river which has its capital at Calabar so Calabar has always been used to generalize people from that region.

So that is small enlightenment for you before you begin yab me.

Furthermore, there will always be an exception to every rule but when you do random sampling and 80% sampling tilts towards a conclusive evidence then we are llowed to assume all.
. Yes..agreed that Akwa Ibom was an offshoot of Cross River in '87,so does that still make them Efiks,rather than the Ibibios that they are,after 27 yrs of seperation? Anyways,carry out a thorough research on the morality of Calabar women & u'll realise that the true born Calabar women are'nt as promiscous as u think,rather it's non-indegenes claiming Calabar indegened are the promisquity pros.So much about Calabar women promisquity,am tired!
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 06, 2014
cococandy:
To them it isn't
sad
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by IYANGBALI: 10:58am On Oct 06, 2014
Pls how do I forward all this comments to ini edo?

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by sean079: 10:58am On Oct 06, 2014
Toks2008:

Now you are communicating so let me be modest and say 8 out of 10 smiley

Bros U ain't lying is even 10 out of 10 coz am living example. I can't believe I'll cheat on my fiance , I can't imagine dat happening to me. Even d girl in questions would be telling me am cheating on my girl n I always feel my conscience is stabbing me. How I wish ladies will understand how men were created by the creator
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Toks2008(m): 11:00am On Oct 06, 2014
enkay4love:
[color=#990000][/color]. Yes..agreed that Akwa Ibom was an offshoot of Cross River in '87,so does that still make them Efiks,rather than the Ibibios that they are,after 27 yrs of seperation? Anyways,carry out a thorough research on the morality of Calabar women & u'll realise that the true born Calabar women are'nt as promiscous as u think,rather it's non-indegenes claiming Calabar indegened are the promisquity pros.So much about Calabar women promisquity,am tired!

I think i will ask Seun to get a way to add a cane or slap e-monition because i am honestly pissed at the way some Nairalanders discuss some isues.

FIRST I NEVER USED THE WORD PROMISCUOUS BUT HIGH SEXUAL LIBIDO

This is not a crime and i have one too,its just in the gene and of-course whether they are now efik or whatever,its a gene thing dont you get it.

I will beat you o.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by invectives(m): 11:04am On Oct 06, 2014
Begonia:
How do we know her husband wasn't also cheating in Yankee or wherever he was. Besides, that close relative should have exposed the South-South governor.
The Govs Name is GOA.
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 06, 2014
Last one

7 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by nigerianvenom(m): 11:05am On Oct 06, 2014
berem:
na you sabi! Afterall the husband cheated on someone to marry Ini Edo.
Men cheating on their wives since the days of Adam.
Mtscheeew!

the question is,how are we even sure of the allegations and why havent they mentioned their names?
nigerians easily believes whatever the read especially the lies and rumours.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by hensben(m): 11:05am On Oct 06, 2014
dhammyg:

ACCORDING TO THEM MEN SHOULD CHEAT AND WONEN SHOULD KEEP TAKING THEIR BULLSHIIT.DON'T THEY KNOW THAT NOT EVERYWOMAN IS DUMB gringrin

BY THE WAY,THIS GUY CHEATED ON HIS EX WIFE TO MARRY INI,KARMA IS INDEED A BXTCH gringrin AND I CAN BET MY LIFE ON THE FACT THAT THE HUSBAND MUST HAVE CHEATED ALSOwink
STF UP angry....thats not an excuse...let her give prove of him cheating as well..
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Toks2008(m): 11:06am On Oct 06, 2014
sean079:

Bros U ain't lying is even 10 out of 10 coz am living example. I can't believe I'll cheat on my fiance , I can't imagine dat happening to me. Even d girl in questions would be telling me am cheating on my girl n I always feel my conscience is stabbing me. How I wish ladies will understand how men were created by the creator

You see. sometimes when i write people think i do that out of my kind of person but do you know i never cheated on my lady since the day i met her 12 years ago and the day we parted last year? Yet i did not shy away from the truth that 9 outta 10 guys will cheat on their ladies yet i have never done such.

So thanks for buttressing my opinion jare.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 06, 2014
hensben:
STF UP....thats not an excuse...let her give prove of him cheating as well.. angry
AM I LYINGMOST NAIJA MEN&WOMEN ARE CHEATERS cool

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by nigerianvenom(m): 11:09am On Oct 06, 2014
repogirl:
Why in the world did she get married when she wasn't ready to stick to the marriage?

why do u people easily believes whatever u hear without question?
imagining u in ini edo's shoe and u are innocent,how would u feel?
why are the names of those alleging ini edo's infidelity not mentioned?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 06, 2014
pillzthadrugz:
What baffles me is that she couldn't even bear a child for such a great while. Haba!!!!!! There is something that is left untold here

The only thing untold to you is that they never lived long enough together for her to conceive.
And she wouldn't want to have a basta.rd.

And body no be wood. Am so darn sure the husband was cheating too.

5 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Sagamite(m): 11:10am On Oct 06, 2014
vexy06:

The close relative of Phillip Ehiagwina said ...............

vexy06:

Another family source said .................

vexy06:

A close friend of Phillip also spilled saying .................

vexy06:

Full Gist @:http://www.360topgist.com/2014/10/ini-edo-busted-by-her-in-law-over.html

Moronic, made-up lies by some fcking reetard.

If I was the one, I would sue the pants of you.

If you can't name your sources, then don't publish your junk.

7 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by kuljustiz(f): 11:11am On Oct 06, 2014
What else should you expect from a calabar girl

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by 30pence: 11:11am On Oct 06, 2014
berem:
When a man cheats, they say its a man's world and men are polygamous in nature. When a woman cheats,all hell let loose and she's called all sort of names and she's even thrown out of her matrimonial home.

Ini Edo,its time to move on babes. Life must surely go on!

A fvck material rather than a wifey material?
time to move on unto birds of dsame feather, abi?
SMH for women alwayz competing with gurlz
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by mydex93(f): 11:12am On Oct 06, 2014
ednut1:
which nigerian actress is nt a runz gal
right here(moi)
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 06, 2014
nigerianvenom:

the question is,how are we even sure of the allegations and why havent they mentioned their names?
nigerians easily believes whatever the read especially the lies and rumours.
indeed!

Do you know how many nollywood and ghollywood actresses have gotten their marriages destroyed all because of false accusations against them by their in-laws? Ini Edo isn't the only victim. Juliet Ibrahim,Jackie Appiah,Oge Okoye and many of them have similar experiences. I dunno if Oge Okoye has reconciled with her husband but she had similar problems too.

My question is what is wrong with marrying nigerian actresses?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 06, 2014
berem:
When a man cheats, they say its a man's world and men are polygamous in nature. When a woman cheats,all hell let loose and she's called all sort of names and she's even thrown out of her matrimonial home.

r u trying to justify cheating
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by hensben(m): 11:16am On Oct 06, 2014
dhammyg:

AM I LYINGMOST NAIJA MEN&WOMEN ARE CHEATERS cool
what re u now implying, that it should be normal n there is nothing one can do about it ....nollywood celebrities are wh.res, they are for one night stand not marriage excluding omotola n mercy johnson #facts
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by IYANGBALI: 11:20am On Oct 06, 2014
Emi na a do ini edo,emi na a do,emi na a do,emi na a do ini edo,to ba se do,emi na a do ini edo grin
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by nigerianvenom(m): 11:20am On Oct 06, 2014
berem:
indeed!
Do you know how many nollywood and ghollywood actresses have gotten their marriages destroyed all because of false accusations against them by their in-laws? Ini Edo isn't the only victim. Juliet Ibrahim,Jackie Appiah,Oge Okoye and many of them have similar experiences. I dunno if Oge Okoye has reconciled with her husband but she had similar problems too.
My question is what is wrong with marrying a nigerian actresses?

nigerians are so gullible,that's why u'll hear someone telling them to drink salt and water to prevent ebola and they will easily do such without questioning its authenticity and its effect.
thank God for d likes of omotola's hubby who has never allowed such fake rumours to separate him from d wife.
we totally nid re orientation.

8 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Begonia(m): 11:21am On Oct 06, 2014
Males and even females justifying cheating by a man should get a life. You guys sound dumb!

7 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Abdull300(m): 11:24am On Oct 06, 2014
Begonia:
How do we know her husband wasn't also cheating in Yankee or wherever he was. Besides, that close relative should have exposed the South-South governor.
'couse there's no any witness,', in terms of cheating anytime anyday, its 98% women's fault, cus wat ever maybe the case, a gal must aggree first before. . . . . . . . .
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by ednut1(m): 11:24am On Oct 06, 2014
mydex93:
right here(moi)
story for the gods. by d time hunger fire u. afta acting club or restaurant extra like 10 times . u go soji. fuk ur way from F list to A list cheesy
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 06, 2014
berem:

A cheating man is a player and a cheating woman a harlot. Who can't deal with it can go for a sex change. A woman's body is sacred and should not be defiled by many prikks. It carries life and should be kept pure.
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Irritant: 11:27am On Oct 06, 2014
NeduLuiZ:
all i could see was you trying to justify a cheating wife

Gbam!!! grin
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 06, 2014
nigerianvenom:

nigerians are so gullible,that's why u'll hear someone telling them to drink salt and water to prevent ebola and they will easily do such without questioning its authenticity and its effect.
thank God for d likes of omotola's hubby who has never allowed such fake rumours to separate him from d wife.
we totally nid re orientation.
the same way they wanted to destroy Regina Askia's marriage before she relocated to her husband in US. Where I blame Ini Edo is she didn't relocate to meet her husband. She would have saved herself all this mess her in-laws are causing for her. But her career is more important to her that's why she didn't see it important to relocate.

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by fireforfire: 11:30am On Oct 06, 2014
Richiy:
First of all, rephrase your headline. Its not clear at all.

na evening skool u go whats not clear abt d headline
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by 007gal(f): 11:33am On Oct 06, 2014
I don't care what is being said about her. When a guy gets bitter, they say anything to spite the girl..

Why did he marry her if he had the slightest reason to doubt her loyalty? You went ahead to marry her STILL despite all.

I don't know what the true story is.. I am not saying she is entirely out of blame. What I am saying is.,

I WILL NOT TAKE YOUR WORDS FOR WHAT IT IS. SO STFU AND DEAL WITH YOUR OWN PROBLEM.

PERIOD!

6 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by belente(m): 11:33am On Oct 06, 2014
Celebrities marriages crashing since first century

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened / "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says / Lady Paints Her Body With Davido, Burnaboy Faces To Mark Nigeria's Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.