Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,312 members, 7,811,927 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies (84158 Views)

Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Ini Edo And Davido Pose For A Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 06, 2014
saponification:
Only God in heaven knows d truth about reasons for their divorce. But if Ini actually cheated then too bad.whether we(ladies) like it or not, mojority of men cheat on their wives(n some wives cheat too) but then it does not justify we. Wives to cheat too cos when a father flirts in a marriage,it may not affect d children's moral upbringin but when a mother flirts,it will surely affect the children's moral(especially d daughters). So my point is-mothers let's forget whatever our hubby does in terms of cheatin n think of our kids n d examplary life we need to set for them.that is what makes us mothers. Talkin about distant marriage,I must say it takes d grace of God and high uncompromisable value to stay faithful when hubby stays abroad.I am talkin from experience here.my hubby stays abroad n at times I don't see him for close to 2 yrs.but in d end its about knowin d right tin to do before God n man n decidin to do it nomata how hard.God help our marriages.
Interesting! The bold comment is just too funny!

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by IYANGBALI: 10:33am On Oct 06, 2014
Mayosky15754:
I am not surprised everybody is against BEREM's comment. She is also a hoe who has graced the bed of many NL guys. I get evidence to back up my claim.
chisos. Sister berem where are you?I have had my own o

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by eleko1: 10:34am On Oct 06, 2014
cheesy grin cool tongue
berem:
Lol at all the mentions I am getting especially from the male folks. Abeg make una take am easy o!

grin grin
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 06, 2014
berem:
Lol at all the mentions I am getting especially from the male folks. Abeg make una take am easy o!

grin grin

I am just laughing. See how painful it is to them because it's a woman cheating. The same pain they are feeling is the same pain a woman feels. See how some of them are even justifying why men should cheat. I am just reading a lot of bull shit. People trying to colour what is wrong and even quote stories from the bible. This same bible have stories of how strange women messed up great men of God. The funny thing is that women now cheat as much as men do. Many of the guys commenting who have wives or gfs will be shocked to know that they are being cheated on.

Don't ever compare our parent's days to now. Our mothers stayed in an unhappy home because they could not sustain themselves and their children alone but if they had another chance they would have taken it. Why are women struggling to get Jobs and be independent? it's not only because they want to support their man or the family, It's also because women are tired of taking shit from men. The good thing is it has made women have options. The bad thing is that it has made women less patient and allergic to bullshit unlike our mothers. No woman can ever be ok wiv a Cheating spouse likewise no man. For years men have been cheating on women and it has become acceptable, now women are doing it back and the men are writing poem. All this things men are doing is what gave rise to feminism. Why should u go to church and take a vow to uphold your marriage and then u break that vow by cheating. The worst is when they take a Second wife. We should stop hiding under its a man's world. As far as I am concerned. If you do anything that would make a person cry and feel low and victimised, then that thing must be wrong. Period. What ini did is bad. But it serves the husband right. His former wife will be having a good laugh.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by LaRoyalHighness(f): 10:35am On Oct 06, 2014
What's this one saying please...
jerex55:

when ur husband catch u, tell am sorry, see as e be then
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Toks2008(m): 10:35am On Oct 06, 2014
dhammyg:

ABSOLUTE CRAP shocked
MY NEIGHBOUR A DIVORCEE WITH 3KIDS GOT MARRIED LAST YEAR.PEOPLE LIKE U KEEP TELLING THIS SORT OF LIES TO WOMEN TO KEEP THEM IN BAD MARRIAGESangry

TO ALL U MEN MAD AT BEREM.THE TRUTH MUST REALLY HURT gringrin PAINED NIGGAZ.UNFAITHFUL MEN BE LOOKING FOR FAITHFUL GIRLS grin

I totally agree with you but there is usually a kinda balanced situation and i will state the fillowing IN MY OPINION

1.A divorced lady without a child has a good chance of hooking up in marriage with a single guy but a better chance with another divorced guy without any child or never married guy with child(ren)

2.A divorced lad with children has a very slim chance of marrying a single guy except she has money to trap the opportunist but a better chance to marry a widower with children or a divorced man with children

3. divorced man has a great chance to be with a virgin lady or with any woman as long as he is able to win her love.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Adeyinka123: 10:36am On Oct 06, 2014
Was she ever married? Her marriage was a camouflage ! Simple! It's also high time men started to know the cost and the injuries involved in thus kind of marriage.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by vislabraye(m): 10:36am On Oct 06, 2014
RockMaxi:

So this is the best you can advice her. embarassed

Don't mind her. Bird of the same feathers......

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 06, 2014
Fit2Rule:

A man doesn't really "cheat". He just goes on a market survey to get more wives since he has the right to marry more than one wife. If he finds a desirable, he marries. If he doesn't, he keeps surveying until he gets too old to "stir the soup". Maybe I should remind you that a woman doesn't have the right to marry more than one man at the same time. So wake up or relocate to India sweetheart.

Tell them. "Gender equality"-seeking jokers. Until they start wooing men, paying men's 'groom price', and footing men's bills, it is extremely idïotic for them to think that they have equal right/privilege with men in terms of extra-marital affairs.

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by passionate88: 10:38am On Oct 06, 2014
ednut1:
which nigerian actress is nt a runz gal
Ask them o
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Toks2008(m): 10:39am On Oct 06, 2014
In every divorce case, there are always three sides to the story.

HIS VERSION

HER VERSION

THE TRUTH

5 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 06, 2014
Dedicated to berem. For all the butthurt boys in the house:

More to come.

8 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by lolaxavier(m): 10:40am On Oct 06, 2014
berem:
When a man cheats, they say its a man's world and men are polygamous in nature. When a woman cheats,all hell let loose and she's called all sort of names and she's even thrown out of her matrimonial home.

Ini Edo,its time to move on babes. Life must surely go on!

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by eleko1: 10:40am On Oct 06, 2014
embarassed embarassed shocked shocked cheesy grin
berem:
I can see you have been venting your frustrations on this thread because Ini Edo no give you toto fucck for Apapa. Abeg waka comot from my front.

Yeye dey smell!!
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Dreambeat: 10:40am On Oct 06, 2014
eleko1:
Madam.I enjoyed reading Ur post/support ur analysis of post as it concerned National affiars and others but here,I disagree with U.This is a challenge for Ini Edo too to spill the beans if she have the dosier of her hubby escapade.Abeg,stop defending indefensible.Ini edo is a Useless lady.
Spill which beans,I do not agree with Berem's comment but asking Ini to descend that low is not what is needed at this point in time.The families involved should rather come together and find a way to sort this out and not continue to wash their dirty linen in public,maturity should be their watchword.Going to the press and pointing accusing finger is certainly not the best.It will do more harm than good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 06, 2014
dhammyg:

SAVE THAT FOR RELIGIOUS FOLKS.A MAN CHEATS ON ME IT'S EITHER I GET A DIVORCE OR GET A LOVER cool

Clap 4 ya self...
Plz,b my guest & act like the Westerners.

Don't let your life end with "Had i known".

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 06, 2014
MissMeiya:

More to come.
LWKMD!! grin grin
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 06, 2014

6 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 06, 2014
sandijey:

I am just laughing. See how painful it is to them because it's a woman cheating. The same pain they are feeling is the same pain a woman feels. See how some of them are even justifying why men should cheat. I am just reading a lot of bull shit. People trying to colour what is wrong and even quote stories from the bible. This same bible have stories of how strange women messed up great men of God. The funny thing is that women now cheat as much as men do. Many of the guys commenting who have wives or gfs will be shocked to know that they are being cheated on.

Don't ever compare our parent's days to now. Our mothers stayed in an unhappy home because they could not sustain themselves and their children alone but if they had another chance they would have taken it. Why are women struggling to get Jobs and be independent? it's not only because they want to support their man or the family, It's also because women are tired of taking shit from men. The good thing is it has made women have options. The bad thing is that it has made women less patient and allergic to bullshit unlike our mothers. No woman can ever be ok wiv a Cheating spouse likewise no man. For years men have been cheating on women and it has become acceptable, now women are doing it back and the men are writing poem. All this things men are doing is what gave rise to feminism. Why should u go to church and take a vow to uphold your marriage and then u break that vow by cheating. The worst is when they take a Second wife. We should stop hiding under its a man's world. As far as I am concerned. If you do anything that would make a person cry and feel low and victimised, then that thing must be wrong. Period. What ini did is bad. But it serves the husband right. His former wife will be having a good laugh.
1BILLION LIKES

8 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 06, 2014

9 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 06, 2014
MissMeiya:

More to come.
DEDICATED TO ALL THE PAINED NIGGAZ IN DA HOUSE gringrin

9 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Atigba: 10:51am On Oct 06, 2014
VellyG:

Do u need to guess..its akpabio.
so na akpabio nank her akpoko? Ehen
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by ndidibabe(f): 10:51am On Oct 06, 2014
berem:
When a man cheats, they say its a man's world and men are polygamous in nature. When a woman cheats,all hell let loose and she's called all sort of names and she's even thrown out of her matrimonial home.

I'm disappointed that a fellow lady is saying this.
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 06, 2014
In life there are good people and bad people always pray to meet the good ones and strive to be a good person.
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Bigsteveg(m): 10:51am On Oct 06, 2014
berem:

When u get married or if u are already. Kindly do the same.
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by cococandy(f): 10:52am On Oct 06, 2014
To them it isn't
dhammyg:

MEN ARE ALSO FATHERS,ISN'T FATHERHOOD ALSO HONOURABLE

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 06, 2014
dhammyg:

DEDICATED TO ALL THE PAINED NIGGAZ IN DA HOUSE gringrin
cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by freecocoa(f): 10:54am On Oct 06, 2014
Mmm hmmm.
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Saao(m): 10:55am On Oct 06, 2014
From all the comment, u will know who is a cheat.
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by eleko1: 10:55am On Oct 06, 2014
Let her tell us what she mean by IRRECONCILABLE DIFFERENCES.I like/enjoy challenge.If U say what the hubby family did amount to character assassination/slander.Let her press charge against them to protect her name/family.Nonsense
Dreambeat:
Spill which beans,I do not agree with Berem's comment but asking Ini to descend that low is not what is needed at this point in time.The families involved should rather come together and find a way to sort this out and not continue to wash their dirty linen in public,maturity should be their watchword.Going to the press and pointing accusing finger is certainly not the best.It will do more harm than good.
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by IYANGBALI: 10:56am On Oct 06, 2014
josite:

same reason why u have two guys right now.the USA hubby is a fool.so she should be running to the usa anytime and everytime she needs sex.ini edo is only suffering for her lack of wisdom and for not appreciating she is an akwa ibom girl who needs regular sex.
no wonder,now I know better
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by dhidden: 10:56am On Oct 06, 2014
Lanister:

No woman no Cry. The world would be better with no women in them.

Now, women want to be shoulder high with men, forgetting there place.

Please, please please.. what is their place, cannot remember now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

"We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says / Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened / Lady Paints Her Body With Davido, Burnaboy Faces To Mark Nigeria's Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.