Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? (59731 Views)

Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by XploraBen(m): 12:19am On Oct 10, 2014
Joy83:

You just talked like a complete novice in life matters. For the fact that there is moral decadence in the society doesn't mean morality is bad or as a result of lack of opportunity . Having sex with a woman is one of the cheapest things and readily available things we have in our environment today, due to the kind of unashamed ladies and peer pressure that pervade our environment.
Our ladies of today will even cajole men, even married men to have sex with them due to their poor mentality.
If a man want to have sex with 3 ladies in a day, it is quite possible, because it is very cheap and almost free commodity. But it takes only a great and self control man to stay without sex till marriage due to enormous temptation these so called today's ladies put men.
Personally, I have passed through university and other organization in a very active capacity where I had many encounter with females that admired me and even tempted me to have sex with them, yet I overcame such challenges without having sex and still remain undefiled. Will you call my virginity LACK OF OPPORTUNITY
I implore you, do not term your non-virginity as an achievement, while saying Virginity is lack of opportunity.

I can't imagine the kind of youth that Nigeria has which will take over leadership position tomorrow if people like you are allowed to advice more younger people on moral decadence, telling people virginity is a lack of opportunity.

For the fact that majority are going through the wrong road doesn't mean a right road doesn't exist somewhere.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!
[b]
Joy83:

You just talked like a complete novice in life matters. For the fact that there is moral decadence in the society doesn't mean morality is bad or as a result of lack of opportunity . Having sex with a woman is one of the cheapest things and readily available things we have in our environment today, due to the kind of unashamed ladies and peer pressure that pervade our environment.
Our ladies of today will even cajole men, even married men to have sex with them due to their poor mentality.
If a man want to have sex with 3 ladies in a day, it is quite possible, because it is very cheap and almost free commodity. But it takes only a great and self control man to stay without sex till marriage due to enormous temptation these so called today's ladies put men.
Personally, I have passed through university and other organization in a very active capacity where I had many encounter with females that admired me and even tempted me to have sex with them, yet I overcame such challenges without having sex and still remain undefiled. Will you call my virginity LACK OF OPPORTUNITY
I implore you, do not term your non-virginity as an achievement, while saying Virginity is lack of opportunity.

I can't imagine the kind of youth that Nigeria has which will take over leadership position tomorrow if people like you are allowed to advice more younger people on moral decadence, telling people virginity is a lack of opportunity.

For the fact that majority are going through the wrong road doesn't mean a right road doesn't exist somewhere.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!
[/b]
Joy83:

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!
Infact bro,in all honesty and decency you have nailed it on those hardcore "non virgin" guys.They're just here to dissuade and rubbish the significance of virginity on both gender!...Their likes have contributed to the burgeon of sexual immorality.
GOD BLESS YOU!!!

3 Likes

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Atmmachine(m): 12:27am On Oct 10, 2014
heskeyw:

Sanchez!! Lmao. The faith of nigerian virgins lies on their hands and soaps.

After, them go come dey claim virgin shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by ndubisik(m): 12:51am On Oct 10, 2014
chymystique:

Your commentS are biased.. I totally agree with jmoore. I don't bliv cos a man decided to keep his virgnity till marriage will make him unable to satisfy his wife. Everybody was once a novice sexually. If you were able to satisfy ur gfs and wife I don't see any reason why a male virgin can't do that when he is married. virginity shouldnt always be associated with religion or insecurities or inability to interact with the opposite.. Its a matter of choice..

2 Likes

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Jamesmuvie(m): 1:27am On Oct 10, 2014
We hope for the best
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by amscholar001: 2:45am On Oct 10, 2014
I am a virgin (male) @ 30. I care less what say or think of me, because i am a prove of the possibility of inviolability even amidst dissolutions.

While virginity does not guarantee a fulfilled marriage, it give a sense of self control and hope of fidelity in marriage which is the root cause of most failed marriages.
Am seriously hoping and trusting God for a virgin too. ;DI am a virgin (male) @ 30. I care less what say or think of me, because i am a prove of the possibility of inviolability even amidst dissolutions.

While virginity does not guarantee a fulfilled marriage, it give a sense of self control and hope of fidelity in marriage which is the root cause of most failed marriages.
Am seriously hoping and trusting God for a virgin too.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by amscholar001: 2:51am On Oct 10, 2014
I am a virgin (male) @ 30. I care less what say or think of me, because i am a prove of the possibility of inviolability even amidst dissolutions.

Am seriously hoping and trusting God for a virgin -not a must- as my wifey. grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by kennynelcon(m): 2:56am On Oct 10, 2014
Virgin or no virgin, what is my problem? I just pray I don't fall in other to make heaven coupled with other things. But keeping one self is better.
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by amscholar001: 3:22am On Oct 10, 2014
treasuregr8:
For me..I will preserve my virginity for my future husband. But to marry a virgin as a husband?, HELL NO, because I wouldn't want after reserving my pleasure for my wedding night, when the D-night way I go enjoy well well comes, he go de look me like mumu wey no get bearing. Na the husband wey sabi hin work sure pass jare..wetin be male virginity?, does he want to gain his wife faithfulness With it like women does?.
I know some will ask. You want to keep your virginity and let your future husband deflower other females?,
Losing virginity no be by force. A man can't deceive u to sell your virginity without your consent.
Virginity Is a matter of choice, you keep it ifm u really want to despite the temptations.

So my dear future husband, wherever you are now, no say you dey keep virginity for me o, I no need your virginity, na me go keep mine for u.
So enjoy yourself. Practice for the wedding night.
But no enjoy through rape o, if them dash you willingly, collect willingly. But don't forget to protect yourself.

I drop my case
Well, you may be right. but i am of the opinion that any man that has formed that habit of laying here and there will hardly be satisfied witth one woman afta marriage. Becos he will definitely have reminences of such senual activities and if he fortunely or unfortunely have opportunity, he might just want the experience again especially his "first".

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by makzeze: 4:01am On Oct 10, 2014
Babafaros:

and did u marry a virgin
yes
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Babafaros(m): 4:25am On Oct 10, 2014
makzeze:
yes
You are lucky bro ,pls adore ur wife oo& kudos 4 keeping ur virginity till 30. It takes the grace of God&determination to do that.
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by virginboy1(m): 4:28am On Oct 10, 2014
I am 25,and like any sane male my age, i have a libido that can far too much for me handle at times.And I feel weird atyms whenever my friends and colleagues express their sex tales.
I need someone that I love and am willing to hold onto my virginity until we are married,so that leaves me with the problem of how long will i wait to get married,Am worried that I will have no sexual stamina when it comes and that my partner will look down on me.
Or that I might not last long.
Is there any advice I can get from here or are there guys like me here?
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Nobody: 5:02am On Oct 10, 2014
treasuregr8:
For me..I will preserve my virginity for my future husband. But to marry a virgin as a husband?, HELL NO, because I wouldn't want after reserving my pleasure for my wedding night, when the D-night way I go enjoy well well comes, he go de look me like mumu wey no get bearing. Na the husband wey sabi hin work sure pass jare..wetin be male virginity?, does he want to gain his wife faithfulness With it like women does?.
I know some will ask. You want to keep your virginity and let your future husband deflower other females?,
Losing virginity no be by force. A man can't deceive u to sell your virginity without your consent.
Virginity Is a matter of choice, you keep it ifm u really want to despite the temptations.

So my dear future husband, wherever you are now, no say you dey keep virginity for me o, I no need your virginity, na me go keep mine for u.
But no enjoy through rape o, if them dash you willingly, collect willingly. But don't forget to protect yourself.

I drop my case

So you want to remain a virgin while your husband sows his wild oats so to speak...because you want an experienced man in bed?

Well, first...you may be exposing yourself to things like HIV (As a doctor, I can tell ya that most men do not use condoms regularly).

Second, whatever happened to sex manuals? They exist.

Third, you might end up with a man who keeps on comparing you with his exes. Not good for boudoir ambience.

Fourth, you may end up with a man who may still keep on eyeing other ladies after he has had you.(Old habits die hard, you know).

Please for the sake of your marriage...a virgin like you is the way forward. You may not enjoy the intimacy at first...but as time goes on....you may learn (if you really love each other....you would be patient with each other...and learn together)...to really have a good intimate time in bed.

Just my opinion.... wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Nobody: 5:08am On Oct 10, 2014
omoiseselagba:
Marrying a virgin is good but doesn't guarantee u anything.I have seen a virgin who is married for years and she is yet to produce babies and I av females friends that aborted like poo when they were young and stil give birth like pigs.virginity is overated.if u are a virgin,keep it but if u are not,fucccck safe.

Infertility is caused by a variety of factors....

And in Nigeria...the number one cause(but by no means the only cause) is repeated STI's in both males and females.

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Nobody: 5:11am On Oct 10, 2014
Atmmachine:
No guy is a virgin..
If you haven't had sex with any girl then you must be one of the #Team vaseline.
You use your hand to empty your tank (Mas*tur*ba*tion)

Next time address yourself as a secondary virgin shocked cool shocked

Well, well, how stereotypical.
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Akanbi1509(m): 5:17am On Oct 10, 2014
keeping virginity beyond normal age ...25 for male .23 for female is sign that u may remained lonely for rock age if care is not taken.
moreover. fear of God superseded everything being virgin is just a self pride.
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by MNDY(m): 5:24am On Oct 10, 2014
lawrenceunaa:
probability of a virgin giving u children is higher than that of a non virgin

U never can tell the number of abortion ur non virgin had undergone in the past

U cannot eat ur cake and have it {u only get it a poo}

Whatever happened to running a number of tests (HIV/AIDS, fertility, etc) before marriage!
". . . you only get it as poo." I just learnt a new one to that phrase!
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by monemsis(m): 5:46am On Oct 10, 2014
priscaoge:
Seriously sex is overrated! undecided

Fate of virgin dudes?

Tallesty1 come over here
↓ hmmm
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by MNDY(m): 5:48am On Oct 10, 2014
Guys, if you are a virgin, keep it and make sure you are able to satisfy your wife in your marriage when married! If you are not a virgin, pls fucck SAFE (although still not a guarantee)! Some guys would rather self-service than to risk contracting an STD! For God's sake, you have a future which you are currently building, don't let your life get cut short by an STD!
I pity promiscuous ladies! If you get that thing loosed and slacked, your future husband who might want to sample before marriage, will change his mind! If he doesn't sample but finds out in marriage, divorce and/or infidelity pops up!
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 10, 2014
why are u bothering about the fate of virgin men?God has a glorious fate for them(Rev 14 vs 3)provided they are also pure in heart.how i wish our eyes be opened to dwell on the FATE OF FORNICATORS AND ADULTERERS
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Nobody: 5:58am On Oct 10, 2014
why are u bothering about the fate of virgin men?God has a glorious fate for them(Rev 14 vs 3)provided they are also pure in heart.They will receive an EXCEEDING AND ETERNAL AND IMMORTAL WEIGHT OF GLORY.how i wish our eyes be opened to dwell on the FATE OF FORNICATORS AND ADULTERERS
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by luvly101: 6:07am On Oct 10, 2014
3coins:
is marrying a virgin a must?. . .not all virgins are well behaved. . .i will be contented with a non virgin provided she is well behaved and can give me children
...and it's also vice versa. cool

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 10, 2014
chuksfor13:

Are u d one in dat picture?
yes,any p?
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by huffzee: 6:43am On Oct 10, 2014
Tallesty1:
If you are a virgin male...

And you marry a non-virgin female then you don suffer be that............

How?

You won't even know how or where to start to satisfy her............

She will be your teacherembarassed. Your ego will be bruised continuously until you learn.

Virginity is the greatest emotional/physical treasure a person can GIVE. But your part, you will give and not receivecry.

You are going to love her SOOOO
much because she is your first............

But her own don go tey tey.

Issues of ex will pop up every now and then.

It will take you long to get used to the idea that the girl is not as “pure,” “clean” and innocent as you. It will bother you to know that another guy has touched her before you or that she simply has more experience in the bedroom department than you.

She cannot love you completely because all the guys she dated took some part of her with them.

You will need to prove to her that you are not an azzhole like all the guys she dated.

No matter how good you are to her.

There is this one guy that she will never 4get.

If you are virgin male then adopt Yerima's style when you wanna marry.

genius response no "banal" sh't about it... way to go bro.
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by devine99(m): 7:18am On Oct 10, 2014
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by EejaNla01(m): 7:41am On Oct 10, 2014
treasuregr8:

I drop my case
so what if he sees you as the inexperience boring type unlike the ones he's been servicing before marriage?what if he starts going back to his good fvck mate after marriage?hope u wont fall among ladies that scream men are dog,Cheats etc

you don't want him look like mumu which implies you all about your own pleasure not his?

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by kentycom(m): 7:48am On Oct 10, 2014
Virgin or not, Male or Female. Be of good cheers and make heaven at last......chikena

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by suptol(m): 7:53am On Oct 10, 2014
For your satisfied, classical graphic designs, kindly contact Suptol Designs. A brand for the job.

Below is a link to his portfolio and contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by solomonottawa: 7:59am On Oct 10, 2014
their'
s no any big deal in being a virgin or not, the most important thing I believe is being an ideal homemaker be it a lady or man. if u don't have the sound ideals of family it makes no sense of being a virgin or not.
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by damosky12(m): 8:02am On Oct 10, 2014
Ugobest1:
See Am a Virgin maself....sme say if u̶̲̥̅̊ kip ur virginity as a guy wen u̶̲̥̅̊ get married,u̶̲̥̅̊'ll find it difficult 2 perform wif ur wife is dah rily Tru
its a myth my brother. That you keep your brand new car till that special occasion does'nt mean you will find it hard to drive it.. Rather, it means while other's are becoming old, you begin to enjoy yours..

2 Likes

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by moswags: 8:10am On Oct 10, 2014
men love bitches. its in our DNA
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by panta(m): 8:22am On Oct 10, 2014
Emodeee:
sometimes, i wonder if the men who are still virgins can find a virgin lyk them to marry.
the rate of sexual immorality among d ladies of this era is ALARMING. Wen i c ladies in music videos shaking all their assets and exposing all their body features, i will say to myself* it's a man somewhere that will marry these ones* dats why u c most of them masking their identity in order nt to deter their future husbands 4rm marrying them.
In most cases, these so called ladies fall into d hands of gentle men who av nt yet being defiled. Is it dat virgin men can't find ladies that of d same virginity status lyk them? Or it's jez dat they r always unfortunate?
Is it even adviceable for a lady to marry a virgin? And is it adviceable for a man to stay undefiled till marriage? Shed light into this matter and let everyone be enlightened.

From primodial perspective, it's right for all to remain a virgin till marriage .
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 10, 2014
Odilafta:
Let devil keep dansing shoki on your head while his angels are busy singing skelewu for you.
Well Said, can i call u baby?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Prostitutes Congratulate Buhari, Declare Nationwide Free Sex / Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation / South African Woman Catches Her Man Driving A Side Chick & Climbs On His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.