Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? (59707 Views)

Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by nickz(m): 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2014
IYANGBALI:
abeg leave me I wan go fok tongue
you are bad like that shockedgrin

i think say na late night dem dey Bleep??
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by 50calibre(m): 8:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
emtimes:
i feel left-out, im tired and angry of being a virgin at 20. the only reason im keeping it is because of the responsibity i get to keep it, for growing up to find it with me. i wish i lose it as a child like most people, 'cause the world doesnt favor virgins anymore.

Hahahaha

@Jmooore look at your brother in celibacy, he wants out

@op good thing you're keeping it real with yourself.
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
prettythicksme:
what is this one saying grin
I'm saying i agree to disagree to what you pin point out.
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by UnimkeAk(m): 9:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
Pls I d find virgin 4 rituals..

Tenk!
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by IYANGBALI: 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
nickz:
you are bad like that shockedgrin

i think say na late night dem dey Bleep??
I fok anytime anywhere the thing hungry me,you no dey fok and na only for nite you dey fok?no wonder you girls dey always run follow your driver
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by tosyne2much(m): 9:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
Olutola88:
Less emphasis because there's no way of detecting virginity in men. My Grandfather can claim to be a virgin and no medical doctor might be able to prove him wrong
yeah no label placed on men to ascertain their authenticity
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by MillerHenry(m): 9:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
Emodeee:
sometimes, i wonder if the men who are still virgins can find a virgin lyk them to marry.
the rate of sexual immorality among d ladies of this era is ALARMING. Wen i c ladies in music videos shaking all their assets and exposing all their body features, i will say to myself* it's a man somewhere that will marry these ones* dats why u c most of them masking their identity in order nt to deter their future husbands 4rm marrying them.
In most cases, these so called ladies fall into d hands of gentle men who av nt yet being defiled. Is it dat virgin men can't find ladies that of d same virginity status lyk them? Or it's jez dat they r always unfortunate?
Is it even adviceable for a lady to marry a virgin? And is it adviceable for a man to stay undefiled till marriage? Shed light into this matter and let everyone be enlightened.

If u folo statistics most gentle men lks following ladies dat r tagged spoilt so dat @ list e go ft learn sumtin. Notin spoil @ all
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by simplisity(m): 9:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
Virginity is a virtue, if u can keep it. The fate of a virgin is in d hand of God. Sexual satisfaction in marriage depends on the two partners being contented with what they give and take frm each other, wether virgin or not. Sex obsession leads to cheating.
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Kingsimmer(m): 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2014
virgin boi. ..my asz

story for d dumbass embarassed
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Emmans1(m): 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
I'm proud to be a virgin. I don't bother about the future because I know some ladies are keeping their virginity.

ladies who are still virgins. please keep yourself.
your husbands will apprentice you more than anything you can ever imagine.

Don't eat your cake before your birthday...

Your virginity is WORTH KEEPING

6 Likes

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by UnimkeAk(m): 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
priscaoge:
Seriously sex is overrated! undecided

Fate of virgin dudes?

Tallesty1 come over here

Sex isn't overrated
YOUR DOING IT WRONG..

Between,

hope diz thread aint frm d romance section, I dnt want pple seeing a stud lyk me being active in Romance, cuz I liked 1 silly post.
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by DaBullIT(m): 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
3coins:
is marrying a virgin a must?. . .not all virgins are well behaved. . .i will be contented with a non virgin provided she is well behaved and can give me children

[size=15pt]Lo ba tan case closed[/size]

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2014
Virginity in men (or for men) is a hoax. It doesn't make sense since it can't be proven. How exactly can you tell if a man is a virgin in the first place?

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2014
starlingleanets:
I'm saying i agree to disagree to what you pin point out.
why??
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by KingTom(m): 9:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
Odilafta:
Let devil keep dansing shoki on your head while his angels are busy singing skelewu for you.
Call it over or under rater,you'll have what fits you at the end of the day.
Virgin men have better things to worry about,such as how to expand their businesses,face their studies and make it in life than praying Nkechi is not pregnant from that one night fling,that Agatha will not r3mber he was among the guys who deflowered her,that the itching on his d..ick is not staph,that his daddy will not mistakenly see the condom in his bible and that the sudden loss of weight is Aids.
Chai dis geh sabi cheesy
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
J12:
Virginity in men (or for men) is a hoax. It doesn't make sense since it can't be proven. How exactly can you tell if a man is a virgin in the first place?
They way he reacts to the females
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by priscaoge(f): 9:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
UnimkeAk:

Sex isn't overrated
YOUR DOING IT WRONG..

Between,

hope diz thread aint frm d romance section, I dnt want pple seeing a stud lyk me being active in Romance, cuz I liked 1 silly post.

No it's not Romance Section,this is Career Section,your left is Religion and over there is Politics undecided sad

3 Likes

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by experimentist: 9:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
Come, shey virgins still dey for dis world?
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by heskeyw(m): 9:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
98percent of all male virgins do MASTURBATE. In other words, the faith of male virgins lies in their hands and soaps.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by chymystique(f): 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
50calibre:

Really? That's cool

I hope you won't blame the devil when you're not able to satisfy your wife se*xually.

I've seen a lot of guys talk like this, this is usually a cover for their insecurity, they lack the skills to interact with a woman, so religion provides a convenient excuse.

Your commentS are biased.. I totally agree with jmoore. I don't bliv cos a man decided to keep his virgnity till marriage will make him unable to satisfy his wife. Everybody was once a novice sexually. If you were able to satisfy ur gfs and wife I don't see any reason why a male virgin can't do that when he is married. virginity shouldnt always be associated with religion or insecurities or inability to interact with the opposite.. Its a matter of choice..

4 Likes

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
emtimes:
They way he reacts to the females

And how do virgin men react to females? Don't tell me that they're usually shy and inexperienced with women and sex... Because that's totally false...

Virginity is not a term meant for males but for females.
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Youngzedd(m): 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
Jefersoun:
The Most High GOD cherish virgins more than what you can imagine. If you think its a lie, then you can ask GOD why after reading revelation 14 vs 1-7. If you like you can read the chapter till the end.

Revelation 14:1-7New International Version (NIV)

The Lamb and the 144,000
14 Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads. 2 And I heard a sound from heaven like the roar of rushing waters and like a loud peal of thunder. The sound I heard was like that of harpists playing their harps. 3 And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders. No one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth. 4 These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they remained virgins. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among mankind and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb. 5 No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless.
The Three Angels
6 Then I saw another angel flying in midair, and he had the eternal gospel to proclaim to those who live on the earth—to every nation, tribe, language and people. 7 He said in a loud voice, “Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come. Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water.”

4 Likes

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by kobonaire(m): 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
Fate of Virgin Man??

Not sure?? Probably sexûal frustration and possible sèxual mischief tongue
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Elemental(m): 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2014
datalossvictim1:

shocked not the flourishing of your society, not the development of your society. Not to reduce crime/wars/diseases. But virginity, the greatest emotional and physical treasure cry blood of Gesus cry

I'll refrain from using you to judge the black race.

He's not wrong to say its the most emotional treasure some people can give
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Emmans1(m): 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2014
If a man is a virgin or not it doesn't concern you.
Man know thyself...

he that commit fornication or adultery lacks understanding. he that doth it destroys his own soul.

But I tell you REPENT.

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by nickz(m): 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2014
IYANGBALI:
I fok anytime anywhere the thing hungry me,you no dey fok and na only for nite you dey fok?no wonder your girls dey always run follow your driver
lol...na big man fuking noni!! when you over-do it losses it uniqueness,only do when i have a lot on my mind then i "cum my thinking".

run to my driver??lol
i fok in the night cos after we are done you go sleep straight upangry
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by adegwurulez(m): 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
Odilafta:
Let devil keep dansing shoki on your head while his angels are busy singing skelewu for you.
Call it over or under rater,you'll have what fits you at the end of the day.
Virgin men have better things to worry about,such as how to expand their businesses,face their studies and make it in life than praying Nkechi is not pregnant from that one night fling,that Agatha will not r3mber he was among the guys who deflowered her,that the itching on his d..ick is not staph,that his daddy will not mistakenly see the condom in his bible and that the sudden loss of weight is Aids.
WORD!!
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Klare(f): 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
Tallesty1:
If you are a virgin male...

And you marry a non-virgin female then you don suffer be that............

How?

You won't even know how or where to start to satisfy her............

She will be your teacherembarassed. Your ego will be bruised continuously until you learn.

Virginity is the greatest emotional/physical treasure a person can GIVE. But your part, you will give and not receivecry.

You are going to love her SOOOO
much because she is your first............

But her own don go tey tey.

Issues of ex will pop up every now and then.

It will take you long to get used to the idea that the girl is not as “pure,” “clean” and innocent as you. It will bother you to know that another guy has touched her before you or that she simply has more experience in the bedroom department than you.

She cannot love you completely because all the guys she dated took some part of her with them.

You will need to prove to her that you are not an azzhole like all the guys she dated.

No matter how good you are to her.

There is this one guy that she will never 4get.

If you are virgin male then adopt Yerima's style when you wanna marry.
u dis small chikdren abusing elders i am seeing uu oo wit yd cameras oo chai dere is god oooo
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Shollay20(m): 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Roliks09: 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
Tallesty1:
If you are a virgin male...

And you marry a non-virgin female then you don suffer be that............

How?

You won't even know how or where to start to satisfy her............

She will be your teacherembarassed. Your ego will be bruised continuously until you learn.

Virginity is the greatest emotional/physical treasure a person can GIVE. But your part, you will give and not receivecry.

You are going to love her SOOOO
much because she is your first............

But her own don go tey tey.

Issues of ex will pop up every now and then.

It will take you long to get used to the idea that the girl is not as “pure,” “clean” and innocent as you. It will bother you to know that another guy has touched her before you or that she simply has more experience in the bedroom department than you.

She cannot love you completely because all the guys she dated took some part of her with them.

You will need to prove to her that you are not an azzhole like all the guys she dated.

No matter how good you are to her.

There is this one guy that she will never 4get.

If you are virgin male then adopt Yerima's style when you wanna marry.

Yes, she may be his 'teacher' but in an environment of real love, it doesnt really matter. The man would know that she isnt a virgin, it would have been a topic for discussion at some point during the courtship. For him to still go ahead with marrying her meant that the fact that she isnt a virgin doesnt matter to him. And yes, there are virgin men who do not care if the woman they truly love is not a virgin. There's more to companionship and marriage than virginity. A real man recognizes this, and the woman appreciates her man for this. She would guide him slowly to satisfying her, in an environment of pure love, he wouldnt even think of his ego. She would appreciate him and love him even more. I guess most people here do not know real love yet. Virginity doesnt even come close to being an issue.

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
Elemental:

He's not wrong to say its the most emotional treasure some people can give

cry there's two of them. Geesus wept!
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by jmoore(m): 9:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
UjSizzle:

You're welcome. It's not everyday you see a man unashamed to say he's never had sex. Really cute smiley
I should hook you up with my sister....she's such an angel.
That's an irresistible offer. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour / When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) / Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.