Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? (59756 Views)

Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by bebek: 12:07pm On Oct 10, 2014
3coins:
is marrying a virgin a must?. . .not all virgins are well behaved. . .i will be contented with a non virgin provided she is well behaved and can give me children

Does being a Virgin makes one to misbehave? Pls don't cover up here, moral decadence is so heightened that people now call right wrong. Morally a
woman n even man should keep his or herself until marriage is consummates. For the fact that people now go beyond standard doesn't mean every one should follow suit

2 Likes

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by unbeatablejola(f): 12:15pm On Oct 10, 2014
Bitojoe:
Th fate of virgin men are,quick ejaculation,pile,unromatic and laziness during sex.
u make it look like those who are not V were never V all dere lives.......So if that's the fate of a virgin man,as u pointed out, den all non V must have gone thru such experience also before getting better.....it's just kind of confusing wen guys point out demerits of being a V like dey were not "once upon a time" One. My thought anyway undecided

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by decountof(m): 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2014
Women with virgin men everywhere have hope!.......Unless, of course, you have a horror story to tell. I’m assuming there are people who also married virgins (or at least had sex with one) and it wasnt the worst experience of their lives......n they last longer than 10mins grin
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by daveP(m): 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
(in ISHAN'S VOICE) The things that are not there, we see, and the things that actually are there, we dont see.

(In Ben Carson's accent) What was once wrong is actually now right, and what was formerly right is totally now wrong........according to the crowd!

(jots down a thing or two)

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 10, 2014
Emodeee:
sometimes, i wonder if the men who are still virgins can find a virgin lyk them to marry.
the rate of sexual immorality among d ladies of this era is ALARMING. Wen i c ladies in music videos shaking all their assets and exposing all their body features, i will say to myself* it's a man somewhere that will marry these ones* dats why u c most of them masking their identity in order nt to deter their future husbands 4rm marrying them.
In most cases, these so called ladies fall into d hands of gentle men who av nt yet being defiled. Is it dat virgin men can't find ladies that of d same virginity status lyk them? Or it's jez dat they r always unfortunate?
Is it even adviceable for a lady to marry a virgin? And is it adviceable for a man to stay undefiled till marriage? Shed light into this matter and let everyone be enlightened.

U can check the next planet for the likes..
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by kandiikane(m): 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
Joy83:

You just talked like a complete novice in life matters and a SLAVE of Life through sex thinking it is a huge opportunity to have sex. For the fact that there is moral decadence in the society doesn't mean morality is bad or as a result of lack of opportunity . Having sex with a woman is one of the cheapest things and readily available things we have in our environment today, due to the kind of unashamed ladies and peer pressure that pervade our environment.
Our ladies of today will even cajole men, even married men to have sex with them due to their poor mentality.
If a man want to have sex with 3 ladies in a day, it is quite possible, because it is very cheap and almost free commodity. But it takes only a great and self control man to stay without sex till marriage due to enormous temptation these so called today's ladies put men.
Personally, I have passed through university and other organization in a very active capacity where I had many encounter with females that admired me and even tempted me to have sex with them, yet I overcame such challenges without having sex and still remain undefiled. Will you call my virginity LACK OF OPPORTUNITY
I implore you, do not term your non-virginity as an achievement, while saying Virginity is lack of opportunity.

I can't imagine the kind of youth that Nigeria has which will take over leadership position tomorrow if people like you are allowed to advice more younger people on moral decadence, telling people virginity is a lack of opportunity.

For the fact that majority are going through the wrong road doesn't mean a right road doesn't exist somewhere.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Danhumprey: 12:47pm On Oct 10, 2014
Odilafta:

Yes
can I also call you grandpa?
gringringringrin
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by rash47(m): 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
Stop listening to ur people and start deciding for ursef or else you go injure ursef with wanking.
tosyne2much:
na my people just dey presurize me oooo say I must not straph b4 marriage.. So vaseline is the best substitute for now
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by tosyne2much(m): 12:56pm On Oct 10, 2014
rash47:
Stop listening to ur people and start deciding for ursef or else you go injure ursef with wanking.
else them go injure me with konji abi ? grin
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by omorttee4u(m): 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2014
Have read many comment here so far. Something is missing in most of the good comment so far.

Guyz or ladies shouldn't go for marriage for virginity. What you preserved for years ,you join other people within 5mins . Which will delete from being virgin .

One thing I believe and I think we preach most in Nigeria youth is LOVE. If you have that one Love among 2 person every other thing will be minor.

You go for guy or lady because she's virgin, I hope you don't stop loving he/she no more virgin after 5mins of s e x .

Keeping yourself Virgin is good for your self. Especially those who needed to be focused, no distraction . It's not really kept for future partner as many people proclaimed here.

Virginity is mainly for ladies because it can be ascertained. They can lose it to anybody. That doesn't me they love the person.

Let's encourage love in our life, let's preach through music religion as Muslims, Christianity and even gods worshipers.

One love, one world and one Nigeria. God bless us all!!!

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2014
chibwike:
re u a virgin

Life screwed the hell outta me cheesy
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 10, 2014
Joy83:

You just talked like a complete novice in life matters and a SLAVE of Life through sex thinking it is a huge opportunity to have sex. For the fact that there is moral decadence in the society doesn't mean morality is bad or as a result of lack of opportunity . Having sex with a woman is one of the cheapest things and readily available things we have in our environment today, due to the kind of unashamed ladies and peer pressure that pervade our environment.
Our ladies of today will even cajole men, even married men to have sex with them due to their poor mentality.
If a man want to have sex with 3 ladies in a day, it is quite possible, because it is very cheap and almost free commodity. But it takes only a great and self control man to stay without sex till marriage due to enormous temptation these so called today's ladies put men.
Personally, I have passed through university and other organization in a very active capacity where I had many encounter with females that admired me and even tempted me to have sex with them, yet I overcame such challenges without having sex and still remain undefiled. Will you call my virginity LACK OF OPPORTUNITY
I implore you, do not term your non-virginity as an achievement, while saying Virginity is lack of opportunity.

I can't imagine the kind of youth that Nigeria has which will take over leadership position tomorrow if people like you are allowed to advice more younger people on moral decadence, telling people virginity is a lack of opportunity.

For the fact that majority are going through the wrong road doesn't mean a right road doesn't exist somewhere.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!
thank you. You nailed it hard.
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by damosky12(m): 1:46pm On Oct 10, 2014
missberrypop5:
Wow, virgin at 25? And you're a dude? You're highly respected sire.
Its quite stunning how it rings a bell that he is a virgin at 25. The world has become something else that sex is now seen as a reflex action when it should be a post marriage phenomenon.. What then is the diffrence between some humans of these days and dogs? There should'nt be a 'whao' in the fact that he is a virgin, it is supposed to be the normal way..

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by OpraMenu(m): 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2014
(If you are virgin male then adopt
Yerima's style when you wanna marry.)

guy nig court no go joj ur case o. Na int'nal Criminal Court go joj am. LoL
grin(If you are virgin male then adopt
Yerima's style when you wanna marry.)

guy nig court no go joj ur case o. Na int'nal Criminal Court go joj am. LoL
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by tosyne2much(m): 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2014
kenex4ever:
are u M or F
I was formally a male now I don port
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by kenex4ever(m): 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2014
tosyne2much:
I was formally a male now I don port
Did u do sex change?
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 10, 2014
Odilafta:

Yes
can I also call you grandpa?

you this babe!

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by tosyne2much(m): 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2014
Baddo101:

Indeed some vampire on NL.. where u take see blood.. u can lie ooo...."in a 2yr old pikin voice"......Lol
mouth sealed... Lolxxxx
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by tosyne2much(m): 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2014
kenex4ever:
Did u do sex change?
yeah I did grin
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by danate78(m): 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2014
On a serious note, blessings and favor follow those who abstain from pre-marital sex before getting married - this is not intend to sound judgmental on single ladies and gentlemen that are not virgins.

I am a guy who married about 5 years ago and I was a virgin before I got married. It was not easy when I courted my then girlfriend who is now my wife. As a man what I did was instruct my wife to resist me by all means if I make a move to have sex with her during our courtship- you know women are stronger in resisting the temptation of sex better than men. Our desire was to attract God's mercy and favor in our marriage by not engaging in pre-marital sex.

I and my wife dated for more than 1 year and got married - the financial breakthrough we experienced to fund our wedding is another testimony on it's own.

To cut the long story short, immediately after 9 months we were blessed with a bouncing baby boy who is almost 5 years of age today and 2 years later were blessed with another boy who is currently 2 years of age.

In terms of my career, I have progressed from an officer to a manager within the space 5 years of marriage and hoping to conclude on some multi-billion naira projects before the end of this year.

The point I am trying to make is abstaining from pre-marital sex attracts God's blessings, favour and mercy in ones life as I hope my story encourages those guys and babes out there that are still virgins.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Bitojoe(m): 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2014
unbeatablejola:
u make it look like those who are not V were never V all dere lives.......So if that's the fate of a virgin man,as u pointed out, den all non V must have gone thru such experience also before getting better.....it's just kind of confusing wen guys point out demerits of being a V like dey were not "once upon a time" One. My thought anyway undecided

all men gone through this stage. And if such man dont find quick solution to that, na big problem.
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by sholaybest44(m): 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2014
Parents need to train their children, when they grow up, they will not deter
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by EejaNla01(m): 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2014
it aint too normal to be virgin at 25,our body wasn't made to wait that long,d people of d old married early;but our present world nd society isn't helping that's why you see people fornixating about till they marry at 30.
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by jeffizy(m): 3:26pm On Oct 10, 2014
Pervert1:
virginity is over-rated
Coming from a pervet. grin
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2014
Odilafta:
Let devil keep dansing shoki on your head while his angels are busy singing skelewu for you.
Call it over or under rater,you'll have what fits you at the end of the day.
Virgin men have better things to worry about,such as how to expand their businesses,face their studies and make it in life than praying Nkechi is not pregnant from that one night fling,that Agatha will not r3mber he was among the guys who deflowered her,that the itching on his d..ick is not staph,that his daddy will not mistakenly see the condom in his bible and that the sudden loss of weight is Aids.

here on nairaland, I dont get to 'like' comments dat easily but sweetheart, i couldnt help but give you a like. And i sincerely wish nairaland has a 'love' button, i would have loved ur comment.

But seriously, I'm one of those virgin guys and what you said is just true. Keep it coming dearie.
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Arsenate(m): 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2014
I'm not a virgin but I'll earnestly urge the -virgin guys reading this to remain chaste and keep their virginity till marriage. no matter how hard most guys try convince you to do otherwise, sex and all the unnecessary dating is just not worth it. too many hassles too many distractions, too many risks....the cons far outweigh whatever pros they boast of (personally I believe there's none)
seriously, I envy virgin guys.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by louie3(m): 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
Odilafta:
Let devil keep dansing shoki on your head while his angels are busy singing skelewu for you.
Call it over or under rater,you'll have what fits you at the end of the day.
Virgin men have better things to worry about,such as how to expand their businesses,face their studies and make it in life than praying Nkechi is not pregnant from that one night fling,that Agatha will not r3mber he was among the guys who deflowered her,that the itching on his d..ick is not staph,that his daddy will not mistakenly see the condom in his bible and that the sudden loss of weight is Aids.
story 4 d gods...
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 10, 2014
undecided ...the matter when we see so e tey when e start... So...no b today yash bin dey back!
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2014
makzeze:
I was virgin at 31 yrs until i got married.

dats nice bro. So how is d marriage. Did you have any challenges sexually, especially d first few times you did it?
I know d question is too personal but u're like a role model now. Am like 25 now and still V. I guess what some crazy dudes are saying abt d marrital future of Vs is really getting at me.
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 10, 2014
jmoore:

The devil told me the same thing you posted.
Guess what I told him? Get thee behind me .

perfect reply of the year.
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by kenex4ever(m): 4:38pm On Oct 10, 2014
tosyne2much:
yeah I did grin
so u r a transgender?
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Tallesty1(m): 4:44pm On Oct 10, 2014
chibwike:
and how will i knw if a girl is a virgin..
Buy virginity testing kit

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) / Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation / What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.