Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? (67975 Views)

I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / Can You Love Someone You Have Not Seen / You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by dguyindcorner(m): 10:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by Tohat(m): 10:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
Absolutely yes.for many reason. I experience it
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by skyprofm(m): 10:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
Etetejake:
That type of luv died with Romeo and Juliet.

Even romeo n juliet dey straff steady

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by skyprofm(m): 10:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
hizson:
That's what I call a definition of true love. He will never do what will make her look impure..i once heard of a story abt a guy who refused to ve sex with his gal n she was like bt am not a virgin n his reply was since I was not the one dat deflowered you I still see you like a virgin..my own opinion though... cry cry...I believe love is patient enough to wait..meaning he would definately have the urge bt he should be able to hold on..

Mehn dat guy is either gay or impotent

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by Wisegeek01(m): 10:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by greatblinks: 10:53pm On Nov 12, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]Just passing
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by juwoonn(m): 10:53pm On Nov 12, 2014
chibwike:
Yeah, i can't sleep with a girl i truely love...
*modified*

Pals i need ur votes in the ongoing Mr NL 2014. God bless you as you do so.

www.nairaland.com/chibwike
Then u'll never sleep with ur wife... Better marry ur enemy
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by kenex4ever(m): 10:54pm On Nov 12, 2014
chibwike:
abi she go dey happy cef, say i dey respect her virginity, till we marry.
By then anoda person don help u open am and u no go no. Since u r a novice she can still deceive u into believing dat u deflowered her.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by austelright(m): 10:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
My current gf gave me the condition that no sex before marriage that it goes against her religion, i agree to it because i loved her genuinely & we dated for 1yr and 2mths. despite her decision i was having it elsewhere because i love sex, i only agree to it because i don't want to loose her. A day came we were in the room & we started kissing to an extent she became so wet that she asked me to do it, that she has punished herself more than enough and deny me her body, that she can't cope any longer and don't want me to look outside which i was doing. Guys trust me na i gave her the way she never wished to ve it. The rest is history because. Any day she comes around unless we have visitors that is the only time we wont ve it. My advice is its difficult to cope with true love without sex unless both of u don't spend quality time together.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by roymary: 10:56pm On Nov 12, 2014
eph12:
Loving someone and having sexual urge are two different things and are not related in any way.

Really? You have no idea what you are talking about. Speak for yourself homie
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by chibwike(m): 10:56pm On Nov 12, 2014
kenex4ever:
By then anoda person don help u open am and u no go no. Since u r a novice she can still deceive u into believing dat u deflowered her.
Ok man....am counting on ur votes in the ongoing Mr NL competition....please help a broda..thnks alot
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by msmon(m): 10:56pm On Nov 12, 2014
The OP didn't ask about sex, he asked abt sexual urge.
charlesoladipo:
It's easier said than done but in reality it's a different ball game.Truly love and sex are entirely two different things.We should know that if care's not taken the formal will spark up the latter.Everything depends on your emotion.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by chibwike(m): 10:57pm On Nov 12, 2014
juwoonn:

Then u'll never sleep with ur wife... Better marry ur enemy
Lol...bro i need ur votes please...thanks alot
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by kenex4ever(m): 11:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
chibwike:
Ok man....am counting on ur votes in the ongoing Mr NL competition....please help a broda..thnks alot
ok, but I hope u've got packs
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by LyfeJennings(m): 11:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
austelright:
My current gf gave me the condition that no sex before marriage that it goes against her religion, i agree to it because i loved her genuinely & we dated for 1yr and 2mths. despite her decision i was having it elsewhere because i love sex, i only agree to it because i don't want to loose her. A day came we were in the room & we started kissing to an extent she became so wet that she asked me to do it, that she has punished herself more than enough and deny me her body, that she can't cope any longer and don't want me to look outside which i was doing. Guys trust me na i gave her the way she never wished to ve it. The rest is history because. Any day she comes around unless we have visitors that is the only time we wont ve it. My advice is its difficult to cope with true love without sex unless both of u don't spend quality time together.

U just wrote my story. I agreed to that condition with my ex cos I was getting great sex outside. Infact, I come back sometimes and I brag about it. I only kiss her outside but the day wey devil buy duplex for our middle, na she herself jejely UnCloth herself and I nacked. Infact, my dixk no hard initially cos I just finished a romp a night before, I had to think of a IndecentStar 4 a while b4 I could muster some erection
I kinna have very deep respect for the girls I truly love to the extent of not initiating sex at all except if they do..
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by chibwike(m): 11:07pm On Nov 12, 2014
kenex4ever:
ok, but I hope u've got packs
Lol...yes oh
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by harkangel: 11:07pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hello house, pls let's put things in proper perspective. I am not in support of promiscuity and sexual immorality, however If u love ur spouse yet feel no desire to make love with the person then there is a problem somewhere, the main focus now shouldn't be the desire but the self control excersised wen the urge comes on strongly. Desiring your spouse is a healthy feeling which indicates that your lovelife is complete as a human....I have been espoused to a vigin for 8 years no no love making since but that's not because I don't desire her, I nfact I desire her more these days but I just put myselfe in check to protect her chastity

NOTE: it doesn't mean I'd love her less if we make love tho.

Question: if sex is not a part of true love then why is it a problem wen ur spouse has sex with another person?

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by Nten: 11:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
If you love someone and you dont have the desire at all to do all those things u mentioned it means theres somthing wrong with the person. Maybe the person is suffering from some sort of psychological trauma or psychosomatic maladies and needs to see a doctor. Because those things are inevitable when you are in love, not to talk of not having the desire. Mehn dat na sickness
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
izaray:

Tho, some guys can still love u and do witout sex o,

but is very rear to get in dis century

By "REAR" you meant "RARE" huh?

Would you rather prefer a guy that will date you and do without sex diz century?

And where would thuh nigga be satisfying his sexual urges? By masturbating?

Sweethrt, if u find such a nigga...he's dick's not a wood...he's either masturbating or cheating or he doesn't just fancy ya sex styles or ya B.O&M.O's a killer!

(((B.O--body odour M.O--Mouth odour)))
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by Sarahn: 11:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
Yes,
google the term demisexual.
ignorant nigerians.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by kenex4ever(m): 11:13pm On Nov 12, 2014
chibwike:
Lol...yes oh
good, u have my vote for d elimination round(s)
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by chibwike(m): 11:14pm On Nov 12, 2014
kenex4ever:
good, u have my vote for d elimination round(s)
thanks bro..God bless you
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by LyfeJennings(m): 11:16pm On Nov 12, 2014
foxxynik:

So...would you rather prefer a guy that will date you and do without sex diz century?

And where would thuh nigga be satisfying his sexual urges? By masturbating?

Sweethrt, if u find such a nigga...he's dick's not a wood...he's either masturbating or cheating or he doesn't just fancy ya sex styles or ya B.O&M.O's a killer!

B.O--body odour M.O--Mouth odour!

Masturbating - yes, I do that
Cheating - well, u dont ezpect me to go celibate just cos I love U so its not cheating that way cos she shld be understanding enuf..

Guy, I have extremely deep respect for girls I love & feel somehow 2 initiate sex.. Sezually,I grew up with too many red light districts and I believe any woman U sleep with some form of innocent thought is a &*/$@";
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by Jakeattah(m): 11:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
Not possible
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by korrej(m): 11:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
yes it is possible....but what if the guy ba.ngs outside...is that loving also?
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by Nten: 11:19pm On Nov 12, 2014
austelright:
bad guy. It means all the while u never initiated kissing because she would have succumb after a mind-blowing passionate kiss. Any gal wey say she no want xes, just try start kissing small small, no body go tell her when shockwaves start to mediate from her cerebellum to the tip of her panya'. Na beg she go dey beg 4 u to 4give her all this while
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by kenex4ever(m): 11:24pm On Nov 12, 2014
chibwike:
thanks bro..God bless you
wlcm
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
LyfeJennings:

Masturbating - yes, I do that
Cheating - well, u dont ezpect me to go celibate just cos I love U so its not cheating that way cos she shld be understanding enuf..

Guy, I have extremely deep respect for girls I love & feel somehow 2 initiate sex.. Sezually,I grew up with too many red light districts and I believe any woman U sleep with some form of innocent thought is a &*/$@";

Uhmmm....nice shot... Believe me, we all have respect for dem....

During my university days...a lecturer told me somfin dat got me smooched..

He said...marriage isn't just about the altar vows and exchange of rings... Marriage is sex! Sex bonds people! And so, sex is the ultimate source of marriage, reasons girls feels hurt and dumped when a guy who's pound on their virgina couple of times tends to leave the relationship!

Imagine u toasting a girl and she accept you and you guys never get the chance of making up on bed...and apparently the relationshp crash due to indescribable problems.. Either of you will jst move on EASILY!
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by ocheu(f): 11:35pm On Nov 12, 2014
nwekesimon68:
As an expert in relationship matters and as a sex educator i want to bring to the attention of this Hon house that those who said is possible are potential impotents and and genuine impotents dat are looking 4 a girl to deceive and marry only 4 them to reveal their sexual makeup after the alter. We hav seen many cases in men and women too. As for me any woman i wil marry must knw my sexual strenght and weaknesses no matter the love involve. Thanks
u don't know what you are talking
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by mydex93(f): 11:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
IiTs nt possible
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 12, 2014
ocheu:
u don't know what you are talking

His points were crystal clear!

nwekesimon68:
As for me any woman i wil marry must knw my sexual strenght and weaknesses no matter the love involve. Thanks

Yeah!

And any girl who's a sex freak will never go for anything less on bed!
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 12, 2014
But in the books I read,it comes together. Pls pls don't spoil my fantasy for me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos / My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. / When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.