Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. (83949 Views)

The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by Sampunk(m): 9:58am On Oct 14, 2014
Jennydoris:

Yea, most guys prefer natural beauty but some also like it with a bit make up.
yeah u ar rite. me I like a little makeup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by Deguy12: 1:37pm On Oct 14, 2014
Jennydoris:
It shouldn’t come of any surprise to ladies that men are initially attracted to women via their physical appearance, but that does not mean all men are looking for the Tyra Banks super model type. Different strokes for different folks. Some men do like thick women, some like them curvy, etc.

But it’s the first five minutes that counts the most. That’s the time you have to use your physical appearance first and then your personality to “reel him in.”

Here are some characteristics that men say they tend to notice when they first encounter a woman.

• A woman’s shape- Relationship guru Dr. Paul Dobransky says men look at curves and shape. And he won’t hide it, either. So don’t be surprised to catch him looking you up and down when you enter his space.

• A woman’s attitude- Men love a woman with confidence. Her posture, her ability to look him straight in the eye and her air of confidence are all traits men will be attracted to.

• Her smile- Subconsciously, men are drawn to certain smiles. Some like sweet and genuine, while others like a mischievous look.

• Your girl friends- Oh yea. He is checking out whom you hang with. He will be intimidated by a large group of women, but will approach a lady in a trio. If he’s rejected, at least he knows the giggles will be at a minimum.

• A woman’s hair- They like well kept hair that smells good. So make sure your weave is fresh! In fact, research shows that men notice your hair before they notice what you are wearing.

• Your makeup- Keep it light and natural looking. And wear lipstick. It doesn’t (and shouldn’t) be bright red, but he will notice moist shiny (yet natural) looking lips.

• The butt and the bust- Yea, you knew that was coming. But be cool about it. That doesn’t mean you should wear spandex or a shirt that leaves nothing to the imagination. Do leave something to the imagination. And remember, some guys like a handful, while others go for the melons grin.

• Your bag- Yep. He will check out your purse. If you are lugging around a big ol’ bag, no matter if it’s Gucci or not, he will take that as a sign that you are high maintenance and that you are also materialistic (that you need a lot of things). So when it comes to bags, bigger is not better.

So ladies, look your best and show that smile smiley, whether you are going to the super market or out with your crew. You never know when you are going to encounter “the one.”

i cant handle water melon, all i need is grape and the sizeable back, a minimum of size 14 to send me to wonderland. you have it? just marry me
Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 14, 2014
Ephemmm:

But from your point here, until a lady portray qualities beyond her physical appearance, your mind will not be at peace with her, and I know you will not be able to tell her your deepest secrets.

This shows you are now more matured than yesteryears. All what you need to know is that there is no perfect lady in this world and you will still need to work on her even if you will marry your mother in one aspect or the other.

Therefore, U are in the same shoe with me. Work on your personality a little bit: discover your talent and upgrade it:form a moralistic standard for yourself which you will never go beyond: be ambitious in relationship with ladies but don't be desperae and I can tell you authoritatively that you will soon discover that hidden "gold".

In fact, they will be running after you like money: I pray to God to bless you with good work too.
my brother, the only thing missing in my life now (at least d one I am aware of) is fiancee/spouse/whatever it is called. All other things u mentioned have been settled by Godsmiley and I am not even open to dating or courtship, just so pessimistic about ladies generally, only God can help me on that.

Meanwhile, thanks for ur awesome prayer, may God bless u toosmiley
Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 14, 2014
AdeniyiA:

consciously or otherwise ,you believe too much familiarity breeds contempt and that some might start demanding or wanting what you're not ready to give probably due to personal encounter...
AA my long time friendsmiley not really. I am afraid they just form love/likess just cos of what they see. So I prefer to meet someone strange in a strange place who know nothing abt me aside d fact that I am just a guysmiley
Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by lepasharon(f): 8:45pm On Oct 14, 2014
IamK2I:
And this is something you don't have

and wat makes u so sure sir?
Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 14, 2014
ERCROSS:
Different tinz for different folks.
Na ur own list be that, not my list.
Here comes my own list.

Have u Eva heard about UKWU. shocked shocked shocked
Mehn.. Dis is what attract my eyes before I decide to look at other tinz.. A moderately sized ukwu like nicki minaj's grin grin grin

b¤¤bs
dis r the asset m gonna trace next after d first process
God forgive me and punish the devil...
grin grin

Could that mean that after having a gud look @ d front view, u'l also move 2 her bak 4 d next viewing before facing her directly to assess other qualities?. Mehn, u would hv failed b4 u knw it.

So nw, al girls u v dated possess dat same Nicky minaj butts?... God punish devil 2ru 2ru. Lol
Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by ERCROSS(m): 9:10pm On Oct 14, 2014
Segirl18:

Could that mean that after having a gud look @ d front view, u'l also move 2 her bak 4 d next viewing before facing her directly to assess other qualities?. Mehn, u would hv failed b4 u knw it.

So nw, al girls u v dated possess dat same Nicky minaj butts?... God punish devil 2ru 2ru. Lol
Lolz... cheesy
Seriously..
I v Neva dated a flat butted chick..
A$$ in.. M not always attracted to flat butted chicks...
wink
Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2014
ERCROSS:

Lolz... cheesy
Seriously..
I v Neva dated a flat butted chick..
A$$ in.. M not always attracted to flat butted chicks...
wink

I really feel ur skills o..... Its ur tym jare. Enjoy carefully sha! tongue oversize dey kill sumtimes o
Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by mctons: 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2014
ERCROSS:
Different tinz for different folks.
Na ur own list be that, not my list.
Here comes my own list.

Have u Eva heard about UKWU. shocked shocked shocked
Mehn.. Dis is what attract my eyes before I decide to look at other tinz.. A moderately sized ukwu like nicki minaj's grin grin grin

b¤¤bs
dis r the asset m gonna trace next after d first process
God forgive me and punish the devil...
grin grin

Broda, mbamba ukwu be d koko jare.

1 Like

Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by Ephemmm: 7:18am On Oct 15, 2014
DailyNews:
my brother, the only thing missing in my life now (at least d one I am aware of) is fiancee/spouse/whatever it is called. All other things u mentioned have been settled by Godsmiley and I am not even open to dating or courtship, just so pessimistic about ladies generally, only God can help me on that.

Meanwhile, thanks for ur awesome prayer, may God bless u toosmiley

My brother, I have sufferred so much in this paradigm of life just like you before, especially when you love a lady wholeheartedly but latter downgrade you. In fact, I don't date any lady for more than 4 years then because of the pains and injuries inflicted in me.

But all of a sudden, I realize that God has saved me from much unnoticed problems that could have surfaced after some years. If that relationship works, I would have imprisioned myself unnecessarily for life.

But one thing is sure - at the right time , U will make a great discovery: all you need is to involve God and not depend on your own logic. The irony of life is that such lady might be within your reach now and you might not notice her. In the same vein, do not hesitate to give your ex the second chance IF YOUR HEART IS PLEASED WITH HER because lady would bye pass you sometimes before they realize how valuable you are.

Don't be fret if U are not interested in any lady now, but always remember that every fantastic idea/project/organization begins at unnoticed level. In other words, the essence of love is not to find the perfect person, but to love and imperfect person as a perfect individual. So, when the right person comes, U will swing into action willy-nilly.

I crave for God's involvement in this aspect of your life this morning: U are settled and your marriage will be a heaven on earth.

Good morning.

1 Like

Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by benrowlyC(m): 10:00am On Oct 15, 2014
dechandel:

Always have a nice smile.. Its encouraging for the male folks grin

The weaves? Babes sabi carry weaves for months.. E go dey scratch them but them no go remove am.. All in the name of putting on a brazillian hair.. Nansense.. Tho guys prefer it or so sad

I am always on big handbags jare.. It contains all my stuffs abeg.. Ranging from purse,books,makeup purse grin and all what nots tongue
Dose big handbags can even contain gen, TV, fridge n chair. Bware of gals dat visits u with such. Lol

Nice post op smiley
Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by rotimilax(m): 9:33am On Oct 21, 2014
Truth be told,its d boobs,d height and d face. Every other thing can follow
Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by Cannonleo(m): 9:40am On Oct 21, 2014
Her smile nd lips first,then barcelona and arsenal in bulk follows grin
Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by dre11(m): 9:16am On Dec 19, 2014
So this thread existsgringrin
Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by thexzy(m): 6:58am On Jan 14, 2015
Just be urself and people will like u by that. As for me I love them natural
Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by Jennydoris(f): 8:02am On Jan 21, 2015
dre11:
So this thread existsgringrin

Yea... it does. wink
Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by Emmyviva: 7:49am On May 04, 2015
Fine face, big boobs on a slim body, slightly curvy.
Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by paix(m): 10:50am On May 04, 2015
Davidairmarshal:
i dont like ladies with big eyes. it's a turn- off ..
Are you kidding me? I like them with HALOGEN HEAD LIGHTS, pupping out of their suckets.
Re: You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. by Nobody: 12:03am On May 31, 2019
Such style, many layers, so sick shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.