Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do (76844 Views)

My Fiance Just Told Me He Has A Son! / Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? / My Wife Just Doesn't Want To Bond And Grow With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by chukstel(m): 5:36pm On Oct 14, 2014
GoodFaith:

The wife should have left the marriage not cheating

Lets face issues with seriousness. I am not in support of cheating partners but I must say this is bad.

Look at it this way, if the husband marries a second wife, will she cheat because of this?
Why would some say she just wants to see how painful it will be to the husband that she is joking. Can she be joking with a word that will distroy her and marriage for life?

@op, be serious, take this issue straight to your family and get it sorted out. Its not a joke unless you intend entertaining us.

In the part of delta I came from it is a big taboo to say such a word as by now she would have been with her family to explain the type of joke she is playing/ or may end the marriage.

My advice: tell her you are taking the cheating issue and boosting that you cannot do anything matter to you and her family, and watch her action.

Then go aheard and report the matter to both family, they will caution her and do continue your marriage if you still love otherwise end the marraige. Women once they started any relations is very hard for them to stop. Your life ia just on the balance scale

Thank you.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by arimahoseloka(m): 5:53pm On Oct 14, 2014
GoodFaith:

"kneel down and beg for forgiveness."-------------kneel for a cheating b
That her Bleep up goal was for revenge
Go play
U full of it
is he not d one that made her do it? he is responsible for her actions. though it is not right but he is the cause. don't joke with a woman's heart.

the husband is the head of the house. once the head has failed he can expect his subordinates to do the same.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by GoodFaith: 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2014
beeevan:

Leave me alone and go argue about how Nigeria men are customized cheating machines and Nigeria women meant to watch and applaud. I no too get strength for back and forth undecided.
Here u go again " customized cheating machines "
Nigerian women don't cheat, please keep that BS in ur pocket
Nigerian women are the biggest cheater out there but they just do it on the down low
U know better
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by GoodFaith: 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2014
arimahoseloka:
is he not d one that made her do it? he is responsible for her actions. though it is not right but he is the cause. don't joke with a woman's heart.

the husband is the head of the house. once the head has failed he can expect his subordinates to do the same.
people don't not make any person to sell herself cheap
Like u said the head failed, she should have more respect for herself and divorce
Go look for 1000 men to Bleep
it is her toto

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by demmyt: 6:10pm On Oct 14, 2014
u have cheated her once and she wants to pay back so u don't need to be angry

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by beeevan: 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2014
GoodFaith:

Nigerian women are the biggest cheater out there but they just do it on the down low
U know better

E concern you undecided cool.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by pickabeau1: 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2014
GoodFaith:

U know better

u need to get with the program..

naija women dont even fart
undecided
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Tallesty1(m): 6:44pm On Oct 14, 2014
shindarayo:
bwaaaaaahahaha.so dis tin dey pain una like dis. so u mean to cheat on a woman is a small crime. Mschewww.sharp girl.carry on joor, but pls run for ur dear life when he cant tk no more. Somebody please shout hallelujah
Where did you get that??
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by arimahoseloka(m): 6:55pm On Oct 14, 2014
GoodFaith:

people don't not make any person to sell herself cheap
Like u said the head failed, she should have more respect for herself and divorce
Go look for 1000 men to Bleep
it is her toto
bro there is a picture I want u 2 see. a woman is different from a man. a lady's husband is her pride her world her everything. women are very deadly when u break their heart. they are highly irrational and sensitive creatures. they have crazy mood swings and behave strangely sometimes. u have 2 understand the psyche of a woman. then u will realise that as a husband that guy is a big disappointment. he is not a man. and he has sinned before God, his wife and has broken a covenant made between himself and God.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by GoodFaith: 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2014
pickabeau1:

u need to get with the program..

naija women dont even fart
undecided
What program?
Nigerian women cheating on the down low
Sorry NO
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by GoodFaith: 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2014
beeevan:

E concern you undecided cool.
E concern u too
lair, secretive and a cheater
Go play with ur toto
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by GoodFaith: 7:15pm On Oct 14, 2014
demmyt:
u have cheated her once and she wants to pay back so u don't need to be angry
Great to create a new account for BS
I am sure the dude is not angry
she is just a cheap LovePeddler
Are u one?
I am glad I have control of my life
I can open my door and say have a great life without me
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by GoodFaith: 7:17pm On Oct 14, 2014
arimahoseloka:
bro there is a picture I want u 2 see. a woman is different from a man. a lady's husband is her pride her world her everything. women are very deadly when u break their heart. they are highly irrational and sensitive creatures. they have crazy mood swings and behave strangely sometimes. u have 2 understand the psyche of a woman. then u will realise that as a husband that guy is a big disappointment. he is not a man. and he has sinned before God, his wife and has broken a covenant made between himself and God.
We all have sinned
"he is not a man. and he has sinned before God, his wife and has broken a covenant made between himself and God."
so she has not committed sin by sleep with other man
That give the wife a justification too to break the covenant
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by pickabeau1: 7:26pm On Oct 14, 2014
GoodFaith:

What program?
Nigerian women cheating on the down low
Sorry NO

The NL women program
All men are bad except their family members
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by GoodFaith: 7:37pm On Oct 14, 2014
pickabeau1:

The NL women program
All men are bad except their family members
Sorry
I am a man
in all families there are good and bad
I know u are the bad seed
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Pelupelu: 7:39pm On Oct 14, 2014
Getting a female friend to talk to is nt d solution to ur problem and won't give u joy either.......it might even complicate issues in ur marriage in d nearest future. I will Advise u to see a marriage counsellor(male or female)who will guide you, pls pray .genuinely ask 4 forgivness. And ur home will experience peace.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by pickabeau1: 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2014
GoodFaith:

Sorry
I am a man
in all families there are good and bad
I know u are the bad seed

Lol....u don't get d humour...

However u r right dat bad pple and good pple exist everywhere just that the spate of threads labelling all men as bad was my point
im no bad seed

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by GoodFaith: 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2014
pickabeau1:

Lol....u don't get d humour...

However u r right dat bad pple and good pple exist everywhere just that the spate of threads labelling all men as bad was my point
im no bad seed
I am sorry

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by pickabeau1: 8:36pm On Oct 14, 2014
GoodFaith:

I am sorry
Its OK...bro
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by samxylino(m): 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2014
dude ur life z reli bleeped up....but there z nofin in a wife cheating... don't tink abt it...u can also start urs again...50/50....
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by lmmaculatecon: 10:04pm On Oct 14, 2014
Funny thread........ grin grin
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by richyfunky(m): 10:18pm On Oct 14, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

bro, the only reason you are writing the above is because you are DESPERATE for toto, NOT because you are truly sorry for what you did or understand that it was wrong. i mean look at what you posted only yesterday on NL:

and yet you expect your wife to be sorry for your cheating self?! we all know what type of "friend" you are looking for.....

busted!
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by beeevan: 10:46pm On Oct 14, 2014
GoodFaith:

E concern u too
lair, secretive and a cheater
Go play with ur toto

If you decide to be rude, don't cry foul when i get back with no regards for anyone or anything you hold dear. Lay off my case, i wouldn't have bothered responding if I knew I was replying a complete dunce.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Boomark(m): 10:54pm On Oct 14, 2014
EfemenaXY:
This thread isn't real.

cool

Miss! since you flyed to the moon, seeing you becamed a problem.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 14, 2014
beeevan:

If you decide to be rude, don't cry foul when i get back with no regards for anyone or anything you hold dear. Lay off my case, i wouldn't have bothered responding if I knew I was replying a complete dunce.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

His english sef is horrible. chai!
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by beeevan: 11:23pm On Oct 14, 2014
Sophyrocks:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

His english sef is horrible. chai!

I responded on seeing the username thinking that within lies a human with a size able grey matter, not knowing its an empty coconut head.

The username didn't sound daft angry.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 14, 2014
beeevan:

I responded on seeing the username thinking that within lies a human with a size able grey matter, not knowing its an empty coconut head.

The username didn't sound daft angry.

Hahahahahaha. abeg dnt kill me with laff oooo.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Lovettokon(f): 12:02am On Oct 15, 2014
Truth is she is not cheating on u.

It is just psychological warfare on you.

Don't act. Be calm and Pray. To God.

It will pass
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Truckpusher(m): 12:19am On Oct 15, 2014
Now that you're aware that your marriage is a tit for tat affair ,kindly package something nasty for her and watch her swallow it with pride since she is using your past randy lifestyle to make excuses for her horrible self.

Sometimes two unequal wrongs can make some people think rationally.

All you need is the will power to outdo her and make her pay after all you've paid well enough.

My one cent.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by nairalife2013(m): 2:06am On Oct 15, 2014
ArabianPrince:
Even people cheating on their partners are here commenting....haha. If you could cheat...they could also cheat. It's only a f..ool who thinks women don't cheat.
yeah
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by areee(m): 4:25am On Oct 15, 2014
I'm boiling inside seriously. pls op answer these question
1. Are u an African living in Africa
2. Se aye nse e (hope ur enemies are not on ur case)
3. Are u truly the Husband.
4. Do u have Families ( I doubt that) cos they would have gone to appease to gods on ur behalf.

I was reading comments from pg 1 and I realised that most people on this tread are not living in Naija. also some are Teenagers while larger % are not experience.

Bottom line, these rarely happen in Naija only if d man is jazzed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Lessons From My Marriage / Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) / Is It Okay To Give Babies All These Peak, Nido, Dano Kind Of Milk From 9months?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.