Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do (76840 Views)

My Fiance Just Told Me He Has A Son! / Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? / My Wife Just Doesn't Want To Bond And Grow With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Emaprince: 4:35am On Oct 15, 2014
I suspect that this woman is feeding you..maybe she also gave you money to pay for her bride price

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by lexopus: 4:50am On Oct 15, 2014
egbedore:
My wife just told me now that she has a boyfriend that sleeps with her and that there is nothing ℓ̊ am going to do.

ℓ̊ had earlier suspected she is sleeping with her doctor and one of the parent in her sch. She confirmed to me tonight that she os cheating cos cheating is fun!

What do ℓ̊ do

Now before Ɣøû comment,let me give Ɣøû a little background to our issues. ℓ̊ was involved with other ladies at some point in our marriage,of which she knew and ℓ̊ confessed to her. ℓ̊ don't do that anymore but she said she want to cheat so that ℓ̊ can feel what it feels to be cheated upon. Now she is sleeping around and tell it to my face that she is cheating and will continue without hiding it and there is nothing ℓ̊ can do!

Nlanders what do ℓ̊ do?
Dont u like the truth?
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by meiloya: 6:42am On Oct 15, 2014
Concerned people, kindly visit this new thread and state your views ..Imagine ...

https://www.nairaland.com/1949842/strategic-career-move-which-take
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by NeduLuiZ(m): 7:24am On Oct 15, 2014
MissSlimbody:
Two wrongs can never make a right.

What you did,is in the past, since you've repented of ur deeds, I see no reason why she should engaged herself in such a shameful act.

Your wife is not morally sound, I must say.

That a man cheated on me is not reason enough 2 turn me to a cheat.

What to do

Miz my coli you're needed here.
Abeg, wetin make him do?
God bless you ....you are a virteous woman
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by tunad4rari(m): 11:24am On Oct 15, 2014
bring your pastor home if u have one to councel both of u
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by GoodFaith: 1:32pm On Oct 15, 2014
beeevan:

If you decide to be rude, don't cry foul when i get back with no regards for anyone or anything you hold dear. Lay off my case, i wouldn't have bothered responding if I knew I was replying a complete dunce.
U are a rude b?
U are crying foul fool

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by GoodFaith: 1:33pm On Oct 15, 2014
Sophyrocks:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

His english sef is horrible. chai!

You look horrible

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2014
GoodFaith:

You look horrible

Thanks. kiss kiss
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by IYANGBALI: 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2014
Give her rats poison jo for her to rest in peace
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by bentechcomputer: 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2014
my advice is be patient with her then start all over with her start doing favours to her and start retoasting her has you did earlier before she accepted to marry you she will have a rethink has time goes on
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by GoodFaith: 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
IYANGBALI:
Give her rats poison jo for her to rest in peace
No killing please
U don't want the blood of any person in ur hands
Divorce
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Sonsugar: 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2014
sorry it is happening to you but take it or leave it your wife is not an honest and disciplined person. yes it's true to cheat just as it is true to do the wrong things but that does not make it right to do. for me when it happened to me i was very angry did like her anymore seing her makes me angry and what ever she said annoys me but i had to learn to get over it cos i couldn't stand breaking any girl's heart even though i was a victim. Just had to ask god to please help me get over my weakness against her.my guy help yourself in the best way if she thinks it is right to do such a thing to your face and confront you with it then if it is really true you are in big trouble.don't fight about it but maturely talk to her and let her be and move on.wish you the very best.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 15, 2014
Emaprince:
I suspect that this woman is feeding you..maybe she also gave you money to pay for her bride price

I don't think so. Probably gave him money to buy MB to use in posting this trash.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by AreaFada2: 4:38pm On Oct 15, 2014
bentechcomputer:
my advice is be patient with her then start all over with her start doing favours to her and start retoasting her has you did earlier before she accepted to marry you she will have a rethink has time goes on

After already paying bride price? Or OP you haven't paid?

No retoasting anything. She's worse because almost all Nigerian cultures allow polygamy.

Name one 9ja culture that allows Polyandry.

A cheating wife is a threat to her husband's life because her boyfriend can make her murder her hubby.

A man can love his wife & still have a girlfriend or other wives. Men can balance it emotionally.

King Solomon, King David and many other blessed people did.

Is any of us better than Abraham, Solomon, David or Jacob?

Jezebel on the other hand was cursed.

OP you seem a weak & indecisive guy. She should be with her parents already.

If she was a decent lady, she had the option of ending the marriage after you played away.

While stay in the marriage & be vengeful? Simply evil.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 15, 2014
Hehehehe... na wa oo. I witnessed such too. The woman was raking for the man, blaming him for what she did. The man was just looking at her. So when my boss now asked the man to talk. The matter fall our hand ooo. I was ashamed on her behalf. A part of me blamed the man, but no level of a man's cheating streak/spree should make you go on yours. As in, we are pillars for a reason. I don't get how this happens and what goes through their minds. But if you ask, they'd give their reasons too. A cheating wife doesn't deserve to be in a marriage.

I'm unmarried and I can cheat if I so desire, but when a married woman sleeps with men outside of her marriage. She should be ashamed of herself. she has lost her self esteem in the eyes of the husband, the family and even the person she is cheating with. You are just telling the person that 'look at me, you're next!'

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Becalm(m): 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2014
I am yet to understand why some persons take sides with the woman. If she had cheated in return without his knowledge and informed him about it later as a way of getting even, that may be acceptable. But telling him to his face and DARING him while indulging in the act is disrespectful and unacceptable. It's either the story is not true or the couple are not based in Nigeria. Most persons can forgive a repentant cheating spouse, but only a few will forgive his/her spouse if the act is being done in his/her home or on their matrimonial bed...because of the disrespectful manner the act was committed. This can be likened to wife's case and she has no justification for that.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 15, 2014
This is really how people end up missing or dead. I cannot imagine how someone can boldly say to either spouse they have another partner without expecting some type of backlash. sad
[url]BlackNuptials.com[/url]
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2014
OP,

You fit get yourself the following instead of coming here to write a fictional Nollywood script.

A life!!!
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by eshope(m): 8:02pm On Oct 15, 2014
Well be great full cos is just a boyfriend not another man's BABY.. cry
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by GoodFaith: 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2014
eshope:
Well be great full cos is just a boyfriend not another man's BABY.. cry
Be grateful for what?
if they have kids, she might have had the kids for other men?
Only DNA can tell
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by anitaoluchi(f): 11:27am On Oct 16, 2014
egbedore:

If ℓ̊ want to cheat,ℓ̊ wouldn't say in the post that ℓ̊ am married,ℓ̊ wouldn't say in the post that ℓ̊ have kids,ℓ̊ wouldn't say the ages of my lovely kids. For the fact that ℓ̊ mentioned that,means ℓ̊ am not hiding anything and ℓ̊ just needed someone to talk to. And when it comes to matter as this,the women folk can be more attentive and knows what to do.
u mean ur wife is doing this just because she cut u cheating hmmmmm it a petty as for me that not enough reason to do that I also cut my husband cheat but I had to forgive him do u know why?cus I love him,cus I have a fulture with him,cus GOD forgives me of my sin so I never cheated on him nd will never my brother ur wife is not a gud women no matter what u do she should be there to forgive nd make sure ur @ home nd in another womans arm she is gradually Pouching you out of ur house to another womans arm.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Babaji111(m): 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
Just allow her do her 'thing' because you asked for it. But my brother, you know one thing? Your wife doesn't respect you nor have shame. If I were you, I will start looking for another wife and do away with any form of extra marital affairs and stick to her " hook, line and sinker" for life. Wish you well.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Babaji111(m): 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
Just allow her do her 'thing' because you asked for it. But my brother, you know one thing? Your wife doesn't respect you nor have shame. If I were you, I will marry another wife and do away with any form of extra marital affairs and stick to her " hook, line and sinker" for life. Wish you well.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by beeevan: 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
GoodFaith:

I am a rude son of a gutter slut
And also a crying foul fool

Oh yes, that's who you are kiss.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Babaji111(m): 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
That's too bad for both of you but there is a way out. Look for alternative wife.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Babaji111(m): 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2014
Just allow her do her 'thing' because you asked for it. But my brother, you know one thing? Your wife doesn't respect you nor have shame. If I were you, I will do away with her and marry another wife and refrain from any form of extra marital affairs and stick to her " hook, line and sinker" for life. Wish you well.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by GoodFaith: 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
beeevan:

Oh yes, that's who you are kiss.
Big gutter slut
I don't want u, dumb ass B
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by grandlexuz(m): 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
shoefreak:
Hehehehe... na wa oo. I witnessed such too. The woman was raking for the man, blaming him for what she did. The man was just looking at her. So when my boss now asked the man to talk. The matter fall our hand ooo. I was ashamed on her behalf. A part of me blamed the man, but no level of a man's cheating streak/spree should make you go on yours. As in, we are pillars for a reason. I don't get how this happens and what goes through their minds. But if you ask, they'd give their reasons too. A cheating wife doesn't deserve to be in a marriage.

I'm unmarried and I can cheat if I so desire, but when a married woman sleeps with men outside of her marriage. She should be ashamed of herself. she has lost her self esteem in the eyes of the husband, the family and even the person she is cheating with. You are just telling the person that 'look at me, you're next!'

You are a very sensible woman.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by beeevan: 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
GoodFaith:

Big gutter slut
That's who mama is sad

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Longman313(m): 4:51pm On Oct 17, 2014
i am sorry to say dis?is your dick working
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by qizick: 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
Longman313:
i am sorry to say dis?is your dick working

ur sick lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Lessons From My Marriage / Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) / Is It Okay To Give Babies All These Peak, Nido, Dano Kind Of Milk From 9months?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.