Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies (35753 Views)

Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies / Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Skimpledawg(m): 8:00pm On Oct 14, 2014
lynpetra:
na ladies o.ladies.Oh see as babes just dey lie for this threa.Women impress other won first before men.The quest to look better and hotter among ladies don land many Inside babalawo pot of skulls.My man doesn't even know how human hair looks!He doesn't check my shoes and clothe tabs to see if its designers!Thank God say i no dey F§K again for Peruvian,brazilian,,togolian,European,ethiopian and finally Chinese Goat hair again.Now na to plait thread.Infact i go soon shave the hair.I rather spend the money y on grooming my pubic hair like oyakilome's.
Kai! Ai don laf so tey I slap mah Landlord belle!! Yu nailed it babe!
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by KingTom(m): 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2014
Missmossy:
The answer is quite obviouscheesy
Other women abi? cheesy
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Missmossy(f): 8:15pm On Oct 14, 2014
KingTom:

Other women abi? cheesy
Nah for guys to admire and gaze over us for minutes/hourscheesy

I rarely feel am competing with a lady,once i have been praised and appreciated by a guy/man am very okay.

2 Likes

Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by amalex(f): 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2014
Well,I don't dress to impress anybody... I DRESS TO IMPRESS MYSLF and if anyoda person around me appreciates my dressing,I will say tnx.. And 4 d married ladies,its not a bad tin 4 dem to make up and dress well even if their hubys r not dia. Dat u got married and have kids doesn't mean u shld look tattered and unkept... So 4 me,I don't dress to impress anybody not even my man....bt I dress to impress myslf,atleast anywhere I found myslf,I won't feel inferior
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by KingTom(m): 8:27pm On Oct 14, 2014
Missmossy:

Nah for guys to admire and gaze over us for minutes/hourscheesy

I rarely feel am competing with a lady,once i have been praised and appreciated by a guy/man am very okay.
True sha cheesy
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by rutibaby(f): 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2014
I dress to reflect God's glory.
I dress to boast of my maker.
I dress to show God's image.
I dress to impress my maker.
I dress as a woman of dignity.

THAT'S ME. I'M JUST ME.
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 14, 2014
what if she's married? Wont she dress to impress her husband? That aside, dressing is a way of expressing urself and to make u feel good and comfortable
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by thebossman(m): 8:42pm On Oct 14, 2014
Both. I think it depends on where they are going. Something in their consciousness just always screams 'impress! Impress!!' the supposed modest too are not excluded.

My wife always has more than one outfit put out for whatever outing, even shopping. She always wonders what whoever will be wearing if they are to run into each other.

1 Like

Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Kingsimmer(m): 10:30pm On Oct 14, 2014
EJanni:
I dress to be comfortable and to enhance my confidence where ever I go. Infact I dress to stand out in the public not really to empress any guy or gurl.

hmm

....are you sure
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by stabilizer: 4:35am On Oct 15, 2014
Ladies can dress to Impress men in 2 ways, It depends on what she want, If she's looking for a home then you will see her calm and natural even with or without makeup, You will still be able to see her natural gift, While on the other hand for those who dress to snatch or share, Once you see them u don see lagbaja or Derenle, Ladies who dress to impress other ladies mostly doesn't have a long term relationship because they aint ready to dance to his tone but pleases their desire of competitive self measures
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Elcapo(m): 6:19am On Oct 15, 2014
Skimpledawg:

Yu be Lady Naija peeps failin exams since 1914 undecided
Nah u dey fail since 1902 don't you read the thread well or wat "And Guys Who Do You Also Dress To Impress?" Do you need glasses or what
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by beejaybanji: 8:54am On Oct 15, 2014
MISSCONGENIALITY:
which product r u talking about? Educate me please.
u no Be man? Abi u no dey toast
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by paix(m): 9:42am On Oct 15, 2014
I believe they dress to impress the men, most importantly. But they indirectly oppress, suppress and intimate other women.
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Skimpledawg(m): 9:57am On Oct 15, 2014
Elcapo:

Nah u dey fail since 1902 don't you read the thread well or wat "And Guys Who Do You Also Dress To Impress?" Do you need glasses or what
Lmao! Lo vex, ai dint cee d last part! Dats y am advocating for a summary Crew among d Mods so dah we go dey undastand beta doz wey no dey read long grin
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Elcapo(m): 10:07am On Oct 15, 2014
Skimpledawg:

Lmao! Lo vex, ai dint cee d last part! Dats y am advocating for a summary Crew among d Mods so dah we go dey undastand beta doz wey no dey read long grin
grin
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by coldsummer: 11:18am On Oct 15, 2014
elipheleh:

guy you still dey think am?

No vex again

Lol
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by willorie(f): 1:29pm On Oct 15, 2014
chibwike:
Its very normal for a guy to dress, to impress a ladiy, buh i am nt really sure if most ladies dress to impress guys

Yeah!
Most ladies dn't dress to impress guys
just like me, l dn't do such!
it seems childish to my observation

"dress to impress a guy? Say wetin happen?
Am I desperate?
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Ericsdm55(m): 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2014
EJanni:
I dress to be comfortable and to enhance my confidence where ever I go. Infact I dress to stand out in the public not really to empress any guy or gurl.
I am sure you have spoken for yourself.
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2014
beejaybanji:
u no Be man? Abi u no dey toast
me no be man oo
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by ogaprime(m): 7:00pm On Oct 15, 2014
gracile:

lol, guguru don hang for neck o…anything to push it down? wink

Lool...hmmmm!! Anything?? Omolanke(old wooden wheelbarrow ) nkor
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by gracile(f): 8:00pm On Oct 15, 2014
ogaprime:

Lool...hmmmm!! Anything?? Omolanke(old wooden wheelbarrow ) nkor

forget jor cry
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by ogaprime(m): 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2014
gracile:

forget jor cry

*see her face*
Lol...so what were you expecting before??
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by pillan(f): 11:36pm On Oct 15, 2014
not everything is about guyz

Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by abdullkabar(m): 9:21am On Oct 16, 2014
Who knows undecided
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by kelkline: 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
4 me looking good is my logo
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by sweetstjoy(f): 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
This topic should be classified into age and marital status
Most teenage girls will dress to impress guys same to single girls below 24.
But when a lady is married, the focus is now on her hubby and the world around her, she dresses to impress her husband and her immediate environ. They say a woman is an image of her huaband, even if money no dey, she wouldnt want to run into old friends lookin unkept. Or go to work lookin shabby cos she is married. Infact some women buy expensive clothes, jeweries, bags etc and claim theie huabands bought dem. So in my opinion, women dress to impress themselves, their spouses and fellow women(competition)
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by misshoree(f): 5:44pm On Oct 16, 2014
I dress to Impress myself and not any one.If anyone appreciates my dressing ,then fine and if no one does its still fine
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by pryd(m): 7:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
Two things influence my dressing, my destination and/or my mood.
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Confession14(f): 10:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
Personally I always dress to ignite my mood...to feel corporate, to feel confident, to feel chicky and all the likes...talking abt impression yes...i dress to impress everyone that exist and that includes me, myself and I and U...I do the thing appropriately and steal glares. Shikena
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by cabobongi(m): 9:10am On Nov 04, 2014
actually i think ladies dress well for men example d girls living at my area d kind of tin dey wear now my God thy almost go naked all does tins thy do make me think they dress for men
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by bluefilm: 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2021
e4emma:
Have been pondering on this subject matter for a while. An average guy thinkshis woman is trying to be beautiful and dress cute just for him, which should be the case naturally.But what do you make of it, say for marriied women..they dont need to impress the guy again now! yet they still spend hours b4 d mirror before they go to the market to buy pepper..(lols). Here, the guy is not with her, yet she still paint the crayons and the markers on her face. I feel its more than the guy now, seems these ladies just try to outdo each other. Yet we guys feels we are he reason they go through the troubles.

so ladies, lets hear you! Who do u dress to impress?
and guys, who do you also dress to impress?

#not seduction

I think the answer is both.

They dress up to impress other women due to competition.

And then they dress up to impress men due to attention seeking.

So, in essence, it's like killing two birds with one stone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is This The Biggest Boobs In The World? (photos) / Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. / Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.