Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies (35754 Views)

Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies / Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
I think 70% of it goes all way to impress men,while 30% are more like competition amongst em selves...
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by UjSizzle(f): 11:57pm On Oct 13, 2014
What's with the growing trend of men answering questions addressed to women on nairaland? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 13, 2014
Aprime:

Awwww, with No kiss smiley?... Sweet. wink
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by SlimSkipper(m): 11:59pm On Oct 13, 2014
glitest:

I got it from my Mama
hmmm! too bad each time i try to take a sneak on u tis albert e dat i keep on seeing
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by pyyxxaro: 12:00am On Oct 14, 2014
It depends on the way you look @it cry

2 Likes

Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 14, 2014
SlimSkipper:

hmmm! too bad each time i try to take a sneak on u tis albert e dat i keep on seeing
Albert Is my grandfather. grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Shugakay(f): 12:01am On Oct 14, 2014
smileyI dress for the comfort of it, there is always this self confidence in me when am good looking.I do not dress to impress or oppress anyone, last time I checked we aint paid for that
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by chlowi(f): 12:02am On Oct 14, 2014
I dress to feel good
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by SlimSkipper(m): 12:05am On Oct 14, 2014
glitest:

Albert Is my grandfather. grin grin grin grin
if i hear!
kk! if albert is ur grandP den am also shekau

1 Like

Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Pamcrest(f): 12:05am On Oct 14, 2014
Op who told u there's no need for a married woman to dress to impress her hubby? Oh, so u want d man to have an excuse to chase girls outside claiming he can't find d pretty lady he married again kwo? grin
I dress in what makes me comfortable n also pleases my boo. But primarily, dressing well boosts a woman's self confidence and gives her that feel-good tingle. If it also elicits a few stares n gasps, d better..... grin
My humble submission
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 14, 2014
I have said this time and time again, ladies dress to impress other ladies.

When I pull down my top or pull up my pants, I'm worried about what the women will have to say about me not the men.

When I don't repeat an outfit, it's because I know the women will know I have worn that outfit before not the men.

When I don't finish styling my hair and I go out, I'm not worried about the men's comment because I know they can't even tell if my style is complete or not.

The women are the ones that can tell I'm wearing makeup no matter how light I make it. The women are the ones that can tell my hair is not naturally brown. The women are the ones that can tell if my jewelry is cheap or not.

Let's be honest, women are more critical.

3 Likes

Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 14, 2014
EJanni:
I dress to be comfortable and to enhance my confidence where ever I go. Infact I dress to stand out in the public not really to empress any guy or gurl.

Yeah yeah yeah

Evry1 dresses to stand out.
But at least u & i knw that a new rare designer dress makes a woman feel she is the most pretty amongst all.

If u really ain't dressing for attention or for that guy that u admire,but doesn't giv a hook about u...Then i suggest u go all out dressed like a rejected slave ¿
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 14, 2014
SlimSkipper:

if i hear!
kk! if albert is ur grandP den am also shekau

Hahahahahahahaahhahaha grin grin grin grin...He is so.
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by lordheir: 12:09am On Oct 14, 2014
Uhmmm buh i dress to make dem envy brotherman undecided
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by MightySparrow: 12:09am On Oct 14, 2014
Ladies dress to impress themselves. Men would prefer them unclad. What men look for in women is not the worth of cloth, jewelries or colour of make up. I don't know how many men knows the or cares to know the worth of their wife's earrings, bags, hairdo etc. This are women affair which they discuss and copy among themselves.
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 14, 2014
e4emma:
incase u havent notice this trend...when a lady passes by, before the guy looks at her, the lady bside u will b d first to observe her..if she dresses well, u will begin to see d oda laddy feeling so insecured! Atimes im luzzled at this o.

Another thing is an average guy dont know d difference btw brazillian hair and #200 Amigos! d question den is, if ladies dress to impress men, then why do they go into all this craze when d guy sef cant tell d difference!

You right bro,i really can't tell or differentiate the difference between a N1000,N5000,N20000 or N180000 worth of hair.

1 Like

Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Superstar007(m): 12:12am On Oct 14, 2014
nikaShow:
This is a very serious issue oo,

I think after the initial 'buzz' of the love , the lady stops trying to impress the guy with her dressing , and now wants to impress the girls , d guy becomes that friend that she is too comfortable with...

Its then you'll be hearing them say 'let me wear my heels or do my braz.hair oo, before they(her friends) think I can't afford it'...

Smh for the women folk embarassed

Bros. . You dey friendzone shocked shocked
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Afrok(m): 12:13am On Oct 14, 2014
sapien:
You gay? When did you become a woman, judging by the (m) in front of your moniker?
haha... Boss I ain't gay, am a guy. Did I say anything wrong? undecided
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Wristler: 12:13am On Oct 14, 2014
BananaBender:
I have said this time and time again, ladies dress to impress other ladies.

When I pull down my top or pull up my pants, I'm worried about what the women will have to say about me not the men.

When I don't repeat an outfit, it's because I know the women will know I have worn that outfit before not the men.

When I don't finish styling my hair and I go out, I'm not worried about the men's comment because I know they can't even tell if my style is complete or not.

The women are the ones that can tell I'm wearing makeup no matter how light I make it. The women are the ones that can tell my hair is not naturally brown. The women are the ones that can tell if my jewelry is cheap or not.

Let's be honest, women are more critical.
Good points
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 14, 2014
If you ever bump into an old friend or go to an occasion not being very confident with ur dressing, and to make matter worse, you were unexpectedly called out from the croud to do one thing or the other, my dear, u will regret not dressing 2 impress people, people I mean both males and females.
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by SMARTgurUxxxxxxx(m): 12:36am On Oct 14, 2014
to impress men and ladies..............

buh their impression mean to me grin

buh their impression mean to me
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 14, 2014
EJanni:
I dress to be comfortable and to enhance my confidence where ever I go. Infact I dress to stand out in the public not really to empress any guy or gurl.
Are you sure?
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 14, 2014
gracile:
I dress to look good, i love looking good cos when i look good, I feel good!
Tell that to the dogs undecided
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 14, 2014
lynpetra:
na ladies o.ladies.Oh see as babes just dey lie for this threa.Women impress other won first before men.The quest to look better and hotter among ladies don land many Inside babalawo pot of skulls.My man doesn't even know how human hair looks!He doesn't check my shoes and clothe tabs to see if its designers!Thank God say i no dey F§K again for Peruvian,brazilian,,togolian,European,ethiopian and finally Chinese Goat hair again.Now na to plait thread.Infact i go soon shave the hair.I rather spend the money y on grooming my pubic hair like oyakilome's.
Jonzing man
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 14, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
Impress ke... Express ni undecided...

I dress to stand out, n trust me
, whatever I wear that isn't comfortable or suit the occasion @ hand, I pull off...

Looking good z good business grin grin...

"The way you dress, z d way u are addressed"
Are you sure?
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by amokeme(f): 12:49am On Oct 14, 2014
As for me, I just wear anything! As long as my body is covered am good to go.. I feel lazy putting stuffs together
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 14, 2014
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Neroanna(f): 1:08am On Oct 14, 2014
Its more about a subconscious contest amongst women that the fact we enjoy looking good and spending much time in front of the mirror makes men to be more attentive and attractive to us but women dress for themselves and for other women(show-off) than they do for men but men refuse to believe it. Not all female behaviour is driven by a desire to get men. undecidedIts more about a subconscious contest amongst women that the fact we enjoy looking good and spending much time in front of the mirror makes men to be more attentive and attractive to us but women dress for themselves and for other women(show-off) than they do for men but men refuse to believe it. Not all female behaviour is driven by a desire to get men.

1 Like

Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by dunk2011: 1:08am On Oct 14, 2014
What kind of stupid questions ..una dey ask for this forum self tire me oooooo.....
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Neroanna(f): 1:10am On Oct 14, 2014
Its more about a subconscious contest amongst women that the fact we enjoy looking good and spending much time in front of the mirror makes men to be more attentive and attractive to us but women dress for themselves and for other women(show-off) than they do for men but men refuse to believe it. Not all female behaviour is driven by a desire to get men. undecided
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by happykidArotiba(m): 1:11am On Oct 14, 2014
its 70% of ladies....d rest goes to the men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is This The Biggest Boobs In The World? (photos) / Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. / Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.