Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies (35752 Views)

Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies / Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by skillzbae(f): 7:44am On Oct 14, 2014
The only time i dress to please anyone (My Man) is wen im going on a date. I dnt care wat u say abt my dressing, so long as im comfortable, ur comment abt my dressing doesnt matter to me, wen i buy clothes, i dnt buy wat is in vogue, i buy wat i like,i dnt wear makeup cos it makes me sweat nd i cant make more dan 2k hair(except mayb for my wedding sha o) so long as im comfortable, wateva anyone thinks KO KON AYE
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Aringon(m): 7:46am On Oct 14, 2014
e4emma:
Have been pondering on this subject matter for a while. An average guy thinkshis woman is trying to be beautiful and dress cute just for him, which should be the case naturally.But what do you make of it, say for marriied women..they dont need to impress the guy again now! yet they still spend hours b4 d mirror before they go to the market to buy pepper..(lols). Here, the guy is not with her, yet she still paint the crayons and the markers on her face. I feel its more than the guy now, seems these ladies just try to outdo each other. Yet we guys feels we are he reason they go through the troubles.

so ladies, lets hear you! Who do u dress to impress?
and guys, who do you also dress to impress?

#not seduction

Cos it is their nature to always look good
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by adedayourt(m): 7:48am On Oct 14, 2014
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 14, 2014
lynpetra:
na ladies o.ladies.Oh see as babes just dey lie for this threa.Women impress other won first before men.The quest to look better and hotter among ladies don land many Inside babalawo pot of skulls.My man doesn't even know how human hair looks!He doesn't check my shoes and clothe tabs to see if its designers!Thank God say i no dey F§K again for Peruvian,brazilian,,togolian,European,ethiopian and finally Chinese Goat hair again.Now na to plait thread.Infact i go soon shave the hair.I rather spend the money y on grooming my [b]pubic hair [/b]like oyakilome's.

Madam, shocked. You get am por fubic hair?..walahi talahi I like am por fubic hair...I jealous am por your husband..you get am flenty?..bring am make I chof am por you.

1 Like

Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Saaog(m): 7:55am On Oct 14, 2014
If ladies dress gorgeously it doesn mean dey dress to enchant or fascinate d opposite sex is jst for dem to look good within demselves
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 14, 2014
Firstly, I dress to look good. I love looking good it gives me confidence and makes me happy. Erm impressing people? Of course I'd dress to impress men, I am not a lesbian! I couldn't possibly care what other girls think but I want em to notice me and beef me cause I look better than em. smiley
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 14, 2014
Saaog:
If ladies dress gorgeously it doesn mean dey dress to enchant or fascinate d opposite sex is jst for dem to look good within demselves
. That is 50% true!
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Fraih(f): 8:07am On Oct 14, 2014
Elcapo:
I Dress To Kill cool
Who are u killing?
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by EbiJUNIRO(m): 8:13am On Oct 14, 2014
d primary purpose fr dem is to look smart in their eyes n others too..

The next one is to impress d opposite sex tongue
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Sheenor: 8:15am On Oct 14, 2014
gracile:
I dress to look good, i love looking good cos when i look good, I feel good!

Thank You.....Quote of the day.....well done dearie.
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by samuelfemo(m): 8:50am On Oct 14, 2014
Sometin wey good na be for one person ooo grin shocked,but seriously women should look good married or not married
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Noelle01: 8:52am On Oct 14, 2014
99% ladies. Maybe one percent for the guy that notices and compliments most of the time.
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Neroanna(f): 8:52am On Oct 14, 2014
happykidArotiba:
Lol. iv known it .I dreamt bout it.
cheesy
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by coldsummer: 8:58am On Oct 14, 2014
talk9ice:

Guy u dey vex oo. U still brought the matter into this thread. Please take it easy and 'un-press P'.

Lol. Bros no mind these mod. Other women wey dey back children nko. Why them no make fp
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by amokeme(f): 9:00am On Oct 14, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
Dorcas,Lydia hall...I sight u wink kiss
laffs,... how did you know?
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Tonylyte(m): 9:01am On Oct 14, 2014
lynpetra:
na ladies o.ladies.Oh see as babes just dey lie for this threa.Women impress other won first before men.The quest to look better and hotter among ladies don land many Inside babalawo pot of skulls.My man doesn't even know how human hair looks!He doesn't check my shoes and clothe tabs to see if its designers!Thank God say i no dey F§K again for Peruvian,brazilian,,togolian,European,ethiopian and finally Chinese Goat hair again.Now na to plait thread.Infact i go soon shave the hair.I rather spend the money y on grooming my pubic hair like oyakilome's.
U been dey f&ck for brazilian hair?
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 14, 2014
gracile:
I dress to look good, i love looking good cos when i look good, I feel good!
Gbam!we dress to feel good,baby dey hv no choice but to be attracted by it..its only natural!
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Odunharry(m): 9:08am On Oct 14, 2014
Many gals 4 this thread can lie for 9geria this morning..

Some Ladies will even tell u if they dnt look gud men wont approach them

1 Like

Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Tobetoe(m): 9:20am On Oct 14, 2014
I dress to cover my unclothedness...... Shikina
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:22am On Oct 14, 2014
I was right behind u wen the picture was taken...look at it welltongue

Just kidding cheesy

An Ex...Class of 2011
amokeme:
laffs,... how did you know?
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by oleeee(m): 9:31am On Oct 14, 2014
EJanni:
I dress to be comfortable and to enhance my confidence where ever I go. Infact I dress to stand out in the public not really to empress any guy or gurl.
fool yourself
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 14, 2014
e4emma:
Have been pondering on this subject matter for a while. An average guy thinkshis woman is trying to be beautiful and dress cute just for him, which should be the case naturally.But what do you make of it, say for marriied women..they dont need to impress the guy again now! yet they still spend hours b4 d mirror before they go to the market to buy pepper..(lols). Here, the guy is not with her, yet she still paint the crayons and the markers on her face. I feel its more than the guy now, seems these ladies just try to outdo each other. Yet we guys feels we are he reason they go through the troubles.

so ladies, lets hear you! Who do u dress to impress?
and guys, who do you also dress to impress?

#not seduction

Bros! Let me make it straight! This goes for other guys in the house who have being deceiving themselves.

Girls don't dress to impress men. Infact we are not even anywhere near the scheme of things when they dress.

Girls dress to oppress other girls.
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by eyeon(m): 9:36am On Oct 14, 2014
Honey, they simply dress to make me think they hotter than you are, but since I myself am hot, I think I need a cooler chick like you.
They dress to make me leave you alone...
I dress to make them leave me alone...
#Egwu-akwa(dress).
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by heskeyw(m): 9:48am On Oct 14, 2014
Ladies dress to KILL.
Boys Dress to LIVE.
That's y the mortality rate of girls is higher than that of the boys.
I arrest my case.
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 14, 2014
e4emma:
incase u havent notice this trend...when a lady passes by, before the guy looks at her, the lady bside u will b d first to observe her..if she dresses well, u will begin to see d oda laddy feeling so insecured! Atimes im luzzled at this o.

Another thing is an average guy dont know d difference btw brazillian hair and #200 Amigos! d question den is, if ladies dress to impress men, then why do they go into all this craze when d guy sef cant tell d difference!

My brother, i myself dont even know the difference btwn Brazillian hair and the other one they sell N200 and so are over 90% of guys out there (except those guys who are into hair dressing biz now). So if a lady thinks she's dressing to impress me by using costly braids, she is just wasting her time and money cos i dont know the difference and that shld be the least thing a busy dude shld devote his time to know. E no concern we men.
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by silversonuc(m): 10:31am On Oct 14, 2014
EJanni:
I dress to be comfortable and to enhance my confidence where ever I go. Infact I dress to stand out in the public not really to empress any guy or gurl.

k
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by valdes00(m): 10:35am On Oct 14, 2014
My GF do dress to impress my nxt door neighbor.... Dnt ask me hw I found out
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Liturgy(m): 10:35am On Oct 14, 2014
Good dressing arouses confidence and satisfaction. So everyone irrespective of gender dresses to impress his or herself first, then stirs up some admirable looks of the individuals around.
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by EJanni(f): 10:39am On Oct 14, 2014
oleeee:
fool yourself
If your mind set is that any girl who put on clothe is out to impress you (guys) then I beg you to have a re-think. If you dnt have self worth, I have. So deal with that.
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Abdull300(m): 10:43am On Oct 14, 2014
Well really, i only dress well to impress my self, i always want' to look better,,,
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by EJanni(f): 10:44am On Oct 14, 2014
Nicepoker:
standing out in public for who? Spirits.
standing out because am unique. And to whomever it may concern, because what is fashionable to me might not appeal to another person. Ok?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. / Is This The Biggest Boobs In The World? (photos) / Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.