Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! - Sports (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! (700949 Views)

Nigeria's U-23 Team Land In Lagos Following AFCON Victory (Photos) / Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
BlackAlbino6:
[b][size=14pt]
Etebo Vows To Stay With Warri Wolves Despite Offers
[/size]

By Adesanya Taiwo:
Nigeria U-23s star striker,Oghenekaro Etebo, has disclosed that he is willing to remain at Warri Wolves despite interest from other clubsides both home and abroad.

The 2015 CAF U-23 Cup of Nations top scorer told Comple tesportsnigeria.com that his plan now is to help the Seasiders do well in the CAF Champions League and prepare for the Olympic Games in Brazil next year.

“I have read about different deals in the dalies and on the internet. But I want to keep it straight that I’m willing to stay here in Warri to help Wolves do well at the Champions League and also impress so as to have a look in for the 2016 Olympics.”

Nigeria, Algeria and South Africa will represent the continent at the 2016 Olympics in Rio.
www.completesportsnigeria.com/etebo-vows-to-stay-with-warri-wolves-despite-offers/
[/b]

Ah! So Etebo is telling us if Bacelona , Real Madrid or an EPL team comes calling he will still stay with Warri wolves?
I am expecting to see a counter pronouncement on this issue tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by forgiveness: 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
BlackAlbino6:

You are so funny. Why type his name in bold?

grin You should know now. grin

For Nairalanders to see. grin

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by forgiveness: 3:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
Icon4s:

So which experienced defender would u recommend?

It is either Kenneth Otigba or Leon Balogun.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
forgiveness:

It is either Kenneth Otigba or Leon Balogun.

U jst like those Euro-Nigerians sha. smiley
Well, Leone will also b a good inclusion.
As for Otigba undecided
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by forgiveness: 5:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
BlackAlbino6:

[b]
Sir, I once a fan of most of these Nigerian youngsters, but when I learnt most of them are not ready to honour the Green White Green, I lost interest in them, Dominic Solanke inclusive. So therefore, no basis for comparing and making him come close to our Gold Nacho who is the next big thing to happen to us.

I am not saying you shouldn't admire his talent, but what do I stand to gain when I know England is all over him.

Same thing with Gordon Ibe and Dele Ali. I just lay less emphasis on them these days.

Dominic Solanke looks promising and has Nigerian blood flowing in him, but he is not close to our Gold. He should be in a class lower than Nacho. Lol

Please Sir, while making your writeup bold, you don't have to make bold word by word, you can make it once. Hence the one per word will take you so much time.

For instance a whole writeup such as

"Dominic Solanke Pleased To Be Back AmongThe Goals For Vitesse"

can be made bold once.

You can quote this post and edit to see what I am saying, same for most of my senior ogas on the thread.

I must say I enjoy your arguments and contributions to this house, even though am not the oga of the house.

Your Monicker speaks volumes.
Thanks.
[/b]

Bros, please, try to understand my point. The fact that we witness inconsistencies with some of our players born abroad, doesn't mean we should lose interest or totally shut the door on players of Nigerian descent ready to honor the Green White Green.

We have a lot of them willing to play for Nigeria. You should be aware of how we treated David Alaba when he came begging to play for the Under 17 team. Guess what, the coach didn't even look into Alaba's ability on the field. They just told him point blank 'we don't need you'. That's all. Where are those players now? Where is Alaba now.

Do you know that three Barcelona players of Nigerian descent (one is home born) had shown interest to play for Nigeria? Boluwatife balogun (Mother is French & holds Dutch passport), Sheyi Ojo (Holland but now in Liverpool) and Ekpolo Elohor(born in Nigeria) to be precise but the NFF has done nothing, I mean absolutely nothing to approach them now. It's after they become supper star they start chasing them. What should we expect when they know we firstly ditched them?

What I am laying emphasis on is that NFF should approach them first before we make any conclusion.

grin As long as Dominic solanke is eligible to play for Nigeria, comparison continues. grin

I still hold unto my sentiment that Dominic solanke looks more promising than our Gold Iheanacho to have achieved a lot at the age of 16. He was just 18 in September. grin

However sir, thanks for your advice and your pleasant complement. I will amend.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by forgiveness: 5:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
Icon4s:

U jst like those Euro-Nigerians sha. smiley
Well, Leone will also b a good inclusion.
As for Otigba undecided

Na so.

Anything wrong about the lad?
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Badosqi(m): 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ighalo Ighalo Ighalo Odion.

This guy can't stop scoring. 12 goals in 17 EPL games for Watford. He is the most efficient player/striker in the League right now. Watford have scored 18 goals this season, with Ighalo scoring 12 out of the 18 goals. That is 66.67% of their total goals.

Ighalo has now scored a total of 28 goals in 35 league games in 2015. Highest in England obviously.

Ighalo scored 17 goals in 74 games when he was in Granada. He has scored 32 goals in total for watford already. Ighalo should not rush to any big team, since it is obvious they will come for him. We are not interested in another Victor Moses treatment.

Watford vs liverpool highlight RIP SAKHO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpI9A-5qXrY

Currently the most underrated star in the EPL, they hardly talk about him but silently murdering them.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Badosqi(m): 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
Dominic Solanke's Profile

Name:
Dominic Solanke

Current Team:
Vitesse

Shirt Number:

Positions:

Forward

Height:
185cm

Weight:
75kg

Nationality:
England

Playing Positions
Position Apps Goals Assists Rating
FW (Forward - Centre) 12 4 1 6.92
Sub (Substitute) 3 1 0 6.42

Dominic Solanke's Characteristics
+ Strengths

- Weaknesses
Holding on to the ball
Very Weak

Passing
Weak

Dominic Solanke's Style of Play

Likes to dribble
Does not dive into tackles
Commits fouls often

© WhoScored.com
* Strengths, weaknesses and style of play are calculated from player statistics in domestic league games this season and last

Latest Matches
Played' Rating
NE 04-10-2015 Vitesse 5 : 0 Groningen 76' 7.78

NE 18-10-2015 PEC Zwolle 1 : 5 Vitesse 78' 7.6

NE 25-10-2015 Vitesse 1 : 3 Ajax 90' 6.44

NE 31-10-2015 Excelsior 0 : 3 Vitesse 82' 7.15

NE 08-11-2015 Vitesse 0 : 2 AZ Alkmaar 90' 6.57

NE 22-11-2015 ADO Den Haag 2 : 2 Vitesse 90' 6.62

NE 29-11-2015 Vitesse 1 : 0 NEC Nijmegen 90' 6.21

NE 05-12-2015 Vitesse 0 : 1 PSV Eindhoven 90' 6.72

NE 13-12-2015 Heracles 1 : 1 Vitesse 71' 6.1

NE 18-12-2015 Vitesse 5 : 1 Twente 90' 7.99

http://www.whoscored.com/Players/136459/

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
it's official.. IGHALO IS A BEAST.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
Icon4s:
Will Falcao and Dzeko be part of our U23 set up? Guys this thread is for our Olympic team.
The 2 of u can create another thread to discuss Falcao and Dzeko if u so like . smiley
Enough jare.

To: forgiveness and TheGoodJoe
cc: Me.

That discussion is actually about the Olympic team. Joseph1013 pointed out to forgiveness know that Man City let Dzeko go because they were not satisfied with his performance and trusted Nacho to do the task.

Chelsea did not trust in Solanke to do the task and called a poor performing Falcao to play as the third striker. That was why we were analysig the players.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by enomakos(m): 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
With the way odion ighalo is playing he may make it to Rio

i believe he may score 20goals before the season end
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 8:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
forgiveness:

Na so.

Anything wrong about the lad?

Siasia is likely to pick d over-aged players from our present Super Eagles. So let Otigba break into d Super Eagles first.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
forgiveness:

Bros, please, try to understand my point. The fact that we witness inconsistencies with some of our players born abroad, doesn't mean we should lose interest or totally shut the door on players of Nigerian decent ready to honor the Green White Green.

We have a lot of them willing to play for Nigeria. You should be are aware of how we treated David Alaba when he came begging to play for the Under 17 team. Guess what, the coach didn't even look into Alaba ability on the field. They just told him point blank 'we don't need you'. That's all. Where are those players now? Where is Alaba now.

Do you know that three Barcelona players of Nigerian decent (one is home born) had shown interest to play for Nigeria? Boluwatife balogun (Mother is French & holds Dutch passport), Sheyi Ojo (Holland but now in Liverpool) and Ekpolo Elohor(born in Nigeria) to be precise but the NFF has done nothing, I mean absolutely nothing to approach them now. It's after they become supper star they start chasing them. What should we expect when they know we firstly ditched them?

What I am laying emphasis on is that NFF should approach them first before we make any conclusion.

grin As long as Dominic solanke is eligible to play for Nigeria, comparison continues. grin

I still hold unto my sentiment that Dominic solanke looks more promising than our Gold Iheanacho to have achieved a lot at the age of 16. He was just 18 in September. grin

However sir, thanks for your advice and your pleasant complement. I will amend.

Thanks.

Nobody is saying we should nt give those foreign groomed players a chance. U forget that u cannot flood all of them at once in d national team. Except u want to discard the current crop of Super Eagles so we can invite and cap all those players.
The NFF this year alone have capped the following foreign groomed players: William Troost-Ekong, Elderson Esiti, Carl Ikeme & Alex Iwobi. They made attempts to invite Chuba Akpom late last yr bt it didn't sale through. Remember Leone Balogun, Austin Ukoh and Hope Akpan were brought in last yr too.

Such players are usually only introduced gradually. As I said before except u want us to cap all of them in one match of which nt more than 14 can b capped in dat 1 match. Our talents are jst so many. Not all of them will make it to d Super Eagles.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by safarigirl(f): 9:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
It's either some of these players aren't putting in their best for the Super Eagles, or the coach is under utilizing them....

Somehow, they seem to nor be as red hot for country as thy are for club.

I'm ecstatic for Ighalo still smiley

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Badosqi(m): 9:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
enomakos:
With the way odion ighalo is playing he may make it to Rio

i believe he may score 20goals before the season end
12 goals in 17 games already, he should be able to score at least 8 goals in the remaining 21 matches. The guy is in the best form of his career now, injury is the only thing that can stop him 4rm reaching the 20 goal mark.. His partnership with T. Deeney is dope.

First watford player to reach 10 premier league goals, next is 20 goals. Ighalo the underrated one.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 5:55am On Dec 21, 2015
safarigirl:
It's either some of these players aren't putting in their best for the Super Eagles, or the coach is under utilizing them....

Somehow, they seem to nor be as red hot for country as thy are for club.

I'm ecstatic for Ighalo still smiley

Club football is different from national team football. It becomes more difficult especially if u play in Africa. He did not score in both games against Swaziland bt look at him now scoring in almost all his EPL games. Then also the team chemistry and co-ordination in d Super Eagles is nt up to what is obtainable at club level. Recall the build up to that his 2nd goal yesterday was share team effort and unselfishness on the part of his team mates.

It is more difficult to achieve such successes especially when u play for an African team.

If he continues with this scoring spree. This may jst b his last season with Watford - when so many big EPL clubs are having striker problems.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by enomakos(m): 9:41am On Dec 21, 2015
Badosqi:
12 goals in 17 games already, he should be able to score at least 8 goals in the remaining 21 matches. The guy is in the best form of his career now, injury is the only thing that can stop him 4rm reaching the 20 goal mark.. His partnership with T. Deeney is dope.

First watford player to reach 10 premier league goals, next is 20 goals. Ighalo the underrated one.
you are right bro,he is very underrated
the combo with troy deeney remains me of the manchester united combo of dwight yorke and andy cole
he may even break the 20 goals mark

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by safarigirl(f): 9:48am On Dec 21, 2015
Icon4s:

Club football is different from national team football. It becomes more difficult especially if u play in Africa. He did not score in both games against Swaziland bt look at him now scoring in almost all his EPL games. Then also the team chemistry and co-ordination in d Super Eagles is nt up to what is obtainable at club level. Recall the build up to that his 2nd goal yesterday was share team effort and unselfishness on the part of his team mates.

It is more difficult to achieve such successes especially when u play for an African team.

If he continues with this scoring spree. This may jst b his last season with Watford - when so many big EPL clubs are having striker problems.
he, Vardy and Mahrez are the success stories of this season

I expect he and Mahrez to make top 3 nominees for CAF APOTY next year as well as BBC.....I no wan see Toure name for any list
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by enomakos(m): 9:58am On Dec 21, 2015
safarigirl:

I expect he and Mahrez to make top 3 nominees for CAF APOTY next year as well as BBC.....I no wan see Toure name for any list
yes he and mahrez stands a good chance to be named APOTY for next year
i still wonder how toure made the list for this year
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by forgiveness: 11:02am On Dec 21, 2015
Icon4s:

Siasia is likely to pick d over-aged players from our present Super Eagles. So let Otigba break into d Super Eagles first.

But we never can tell until then I go just dey observe. Otigba can break into the National team any time any day if given the chance.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by forgiveness: 11:17am On Dec 21, 2015
Icon4s:

Nobody is saying we should nt give those foreign groomed players a chance. U forget that u cannot flood all of them at once in d national team. Except u want to discard the current crop of Super Eagles so we can invite and cap all those players.
The NFF this year alone have capped the following foreign groomed players: William Troost-Ekong, Elderson Esiti, Carl Ikeme & Alex Iwobi. They made attempts to invite Chuba Akpom late last yr bt it didn't sale through. Remember Leone Balogun, Austin Ukoh and Hope Akpan were brought in last yr too.

Such players are usually only introduced gradually. As I said before except u want us to cap all of them in one match of which nt more than 14 can b capped in dat 1 match. Our talents are jst so many. Not all of them will make it to d Super Eagles.

I don't mean we should bring them straight to the Super Eagles. What I am saying is that most of them are still eligible to play for under 17 & 20. So, let's start integrating them from there up to the Super Eagles. And those eligible to play for the National team should be quickly approached before other countries snatch them.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 11:20am On Dec 21, 2015
safarigirl:

That is If ur country men will nt be voting Yaya Toure again all in the name of "he is worth it" or "fairness".

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 11:26am On Dec 21, 2015
forgiveness:

I don't mean we should bring them straight to the Super Eagles. What I am saying is that most of them are still eligible to play for under 17 & 20. So, let's start integrating them from their up to the Super Eagles. And those eligible to play for the National team should be quickly approached before other countries snatch them.

Majority of those players are already playing for the U17, U19, & U21 teams of other countries that groomed them. According to FIFA rule u cannot play in d U17 & U20 teams of different countries. Reason y we have to wait for some of them to mature to play in d Super Eagles before applying to FIFA for their switch in nationality.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by safarigirl(f): 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
Icon4s:

That is If ur country men will nt be voting Yaya Toure again all in the name of "he is worth it" or "fairness".
that's why I said I no wan see am at all, if the powers that be don't nominate him the association of ndi aras won't vote him.

Ighalo is thankfully from Edo, so nobody will have a reason to vote against him unlike others

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by forgiveness: 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2015
Icon4s:

Majority of those players are already playing for the U17, U19, & U21 teams of other countries that groomed them. According to FIFA rule u cannot play in d U17 & U20 teams of different countries. Reason y we have to wait for some of them to mature to play in d Super Eagles before applying to FIFA for their switch in nationality.

Elohor Ekpolo, Boluwatife Balogun(Barcelona), Bobby Adekanye (Barcelona now at Liverpool), Moses Odubanjo(hull-city), Kingsley Ehizibue (ZEC Zwolle) Tyronne Ebuechi (Ado Den Haag), Cedric Omoigui(Valencia), Chima Okoroji(he was formerly in Bayern Munich U19 before moving to FC Augsburg), Ademola Lookman(Charlton-athletic) etcetera are all still eligible to play for the U17 & U20 teams and even some have declared their interest but NFF has done nothing to bring them.

Some of them will soon break into the first team while some have already started playing for the first team.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 1:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
forgiveness:

Elohor Ekpolo, Boluwatife Balogun(Barcelona), Bobby Adekanye (Barcelona now at Liverpool), Moses Odubanjo(hull-city), Kingsley Ehizibue (ZEC Zwolle) Tyronne Ebuechi (Ado Den Haag), Cedric Omoigui(Valencia), Chima Okoroji(he was formerly in Bayern Munich U19 before moving to FC Augsburg), Ademola Lookman(Charlton-athletic) etcetera are all still eligible to play for the U17 & U20 teams and even some have declared their interest but NFF has done nothing to bring them.

Some of them will soon break into the first team while some have already started playing for the first team.

How many of those players are better than the last U17 and U20 players? Trust me some of those players from those European academies aint better than the ones we raise fron our Nigerian academies.

Recall the result of the friendly between Amuneke's Eaglets and Nigerian U17s based in England? 9-0!

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by forgiveness: 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
Icon4s:

How many of those players are better than the last U17 and U20 players? Trust me some of those players from those European academies aint better than the ones we raise fron our Nigerian academies.

Recall the result of the friendly between Amuneke's Eaglets and Nigerian U17s based in England? 9-0!

We can't know until we look into them. Like you said 'some of those players' but what about the genius ones among them? Remember, some said the same thing when Alaba issue came up but where are the better ones that won the U17 2007 world Cup?

Remember, Celta de Vigo trashed Barcelona by 4 goals to 1. The margin should have been even more than that if not for the misfiring strikers. So, Messi, Neymar and Suarez are bad players?
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
forgiveness:

We can't know until we look into them. Like you said 'some of those players' but what about the genius ones among them? Remember, some said the same thing when Alaba issue came up but where are the better ones that won the U17 2007 world Cup?

Remember, Celta de Vigo trashed Barcelona by 4 goals to 1. The margin should have been even more than that if not for the misfiring strikers. So, Messi, Neymar and Suarez are bad players?

Why do you keep bringing up Alaba's issue? Coach Yemi Tella and Coach Manu Garba did not do anything wrong. They all knew Alaba was a super talent. He was already training with the Bayern Main team before he contacted the coaches.

The U17 is for Grassroot development and not for those already doing well. We use the U17 to boost the local young boys in the country to provide better life for their friends and family. Bringing a boy about to break into Bayern Munich beats the whole grassroot development ideology.

Nothing stopped Alaba from waiting and alerting Coach Siasia for the U20 World Cup. There was no way Coach Siasia could have rejected him.

Alaba was wrong there and I hope he wins an international medal with Austria. I wonder what he was rushing for. He expected us to drop a grassroot player to play him.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by forgiveness: 2:18pm On Dec 21, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Why do you keep bringing up Alaba's issue? Coach Yemi Tella and Coach Manu Garba did not do anything wrong. They all knew Alaba was a super talent. He was already training with the Bayern Main team before he contacted the coaches.

The U17 is for Grassroot development and not for those already doing well. We use the U17 to boost the local young boys in the country to provide better life for their friends and family. Bringing a boy about to break into Bayern Munich beats the whole grassroot development ideology.

Nothing stopped Alaba from waiting and alerting Coach Siasia for the U20 World Cup. There was no way Coach Siasia could have rejected him.

Alaba was wrong there and I hope he wins an international medal with Austria. I wonder what he was rushing for. He expected us to drop a grassroot player to play him.

To act as a reference point in order to avoid future occurrence. They don't know anything about Alaba because he was nobody then. Alaba started training with the first team in 2010. 3 years after the U17 World Cup.

Our philosophy is different, U17 is meant to groom talented players that will later in the future make the fulcrum of Super Eagles. Strong Super Eagles that will be able to challenge for the World Cup. That is what Argentina did when they brought Messi from Spain to play for the Under 20.

Alaba became the youngest player to play for Austria National team at the age of 17. So, don't blame the lad.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
forgiveness:

To act as a reference point in order to avoid future occurrence. They don't know anything about Alaba because he was nobody then. Alaba started training with the first team in 2010. 3 years after the U17 World Cup.

Our philosophy is different, U17 is meant to groom talented players that will later in the future make the fulcrum of Super Eagles. Strong Super Eagles that will be able to challenge for the World Cup. That is what Argentina did when they brought Messi from Spain to play for the Under 20.

Alaba became the youngest player to play for Austria National team at the age of 17. So, don't blame the lad.

[b]There is a difference between training and playing with the first team. Nwakali Chidebere has been training with Man City first team but he has not played for the team.

George Evans was training with the first team but they have not played.

I made a mistake then, at 2007 Alaba was already with the Bayern young team and they trained with the first team although they are not part of the squad.

Same thing goes on with Barca.

Nigeria is not as developed as the Europeans. That is why the Europeans can pick up players from top clubs to play the U17 World Cup.

The Nigerian way is the best considering the situation of the country. How many grassroot football programs do we have that expose our young boys to top scout oversees?

The Europeans have a lot. So Alaba was bound to become a star. We can not drop a young boy in a village in Nigeria whose only hope to make something out of his life. For a boy based in Europe who has all the facility, equipments and scout watching him.

Coach Tella and Coach Manu Garba were 100% right in rejecting Alaba.

We use the U17 as a tool for grassroot development. It is a nice ideology and I stand by it.
[/b]
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
forgiveness:

Who is blaming Alaba? Let him enjoy his youngest Austrian title. No competition. He would not achieve that playing for us.

He has Austria, so good for him. I prefer those who only want to play for us. Many of them have gone like that. It did not stop us from producing the likes of Kanu, Akpoborie, Finidi, Oruma, Amunike, Celestine, Yekini, Enyeama etc.

More are coming and more will fly the Green white green flag high. He can rush and play for Russia. Abi, he is even their youngest captain. I hope he rakes an international medal with his rush.

I want those devoted to Nigeria. Not those with one eyes outside and if they do not call them, then they want us their second choice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (341) (Reply)

Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread / The NBA Begins / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.