Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? (22059 Views)

Physical features You Want In Your Spouse ? / Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl / What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by KingTom(m): 11:42am On Oct 17, 2014
missberrypop5:
why you deh cry? grin grin
You is bin deskribe me na grin
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by KingTom(m): 11:43am On Oct 17, 2014
xynerise:

Isiaboncha reloaded, ke kwanu?
o di mma nwokem. longest time grin
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by xynerise: 11:44am On Oct 17, 2014
KingTom:

So you have bad breath, bad manners, bushy anus, and triangular shape?
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by KingTom(m): 11:44am On Oct 17, 2014
sarutobie:
I thought ladies like Kenneth okonkwo's type of lips? lol..at least none of the female folks have said anything against big nosed guys lol..
No mind them they love our lips o dem no wan admit grin
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by ifoundmyperfect: 11:45am On Oct 17, 2014
all of una dey yan like say na dem create demself...

make i giv una clay make una mold ur mister perfecto...

turn offs dat has to do with one lacking personal hygiene, i can understand...

me sef can't stand a smelly, dirty, disgusting-looking, filthy fellow...

1 Like

Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by xynerise: 11:45am On Oct 17, 2014
KingTom:

o di mma nwokem. longest time grin
My brother, it isn't easy at all.
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by KingTom(m): 11:46am On Oct 17, 2014
xynerise:

So you have bad breath, bad manners, bushy anus, and triangular shape?
Yes and being my twin brother, it means you also have those stellar qualities grin
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by naijaboiy: 11:47am On Oct 17, 2014
Rose111:

Hulk of Brasil not to mention Our brother Desmond elliot, even YOU.
Me? shocked

No o,,My àss is flatter than a table surface
Sef grin
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by xynerise: 11:47am On Oct 17, 2014
KingTom:

Yes and being my twin brother, it means you also have those stellar qualities grin
Twin bawo? Fake rumour tongue
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 17, 2014
KingTom:

eiyah, take kidney grin stop crying, i'll buy pure water for you. tongue
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by KingTom(m): 11:49am On Oct 17, 2014
xynerise:

My brother, it isn't easy at all.
So where were you hiding? grin
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 17, 2014
decode55:

I've noticed that you want to be noticed. Well, your obvious scheme has payed off.

I've noticed you displaying a high level of folly.

Now, Get something doing with your miserable life.

not funny bro. u beta find sumtin to do abt ur lips

1 Like

Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by KingTom(m): 11:50am On Oct 17, 2014
xynerise:

Twin bawo? Fake rumour tongue
Kehinde ni! grin
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by KingTom(m): 11:51am On Oct 17, 2014
missberrypop5:
eiyah, take kidney grin stop crying, i'll buy pure water for you. tongue
Pure water is not enough I want Ice cream cheesy
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by WIZGUY69(m): 11:51am On Oct 17, 2014
ty265:

[size=48]lwkmd. scissors will be OK then. you too get bad mouth. gaskiya.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by macklef(m): 11:52am On Oct 17, 2014
xynerise:

Abi? Make we copy Ghana style na. Kill them old politicians
*cocks catapault*
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by xynerise: 11:52am On Oct 17, 2014
KingTom:

So where were you hiding? grin
II went for summer holidays grin
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by WIZGUY69(m): 11:53am On Oct 17, 2014
[size=48]so. we wey get big lips now. no hope for us? and I thought ladies love big lips. thats why I go kiss viper now.[/size]
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 17, 2014
starlingleanets:
I got a pass here,can u try me i ain't fat

Mmm, pastor pastor wink I followed you until I found you here using style to woo a lady. Olorun aso agbara dotun o.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 17, 2014
WIZGUY69:
[size=24]is it the pot belly? big ass? snoring? or the bump? let's hear from the horse's mouth.[/size]
Who are these horses? You mean those losers who scream in pleasure and beg for more on bed? :-) These girls all date men with all of the above. You ought to know that girls pretend a lot and always do the opposite:-)
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by WIZGUY69(m): 11:56am On Oct 17, 2014
KingTom:
When this thread gets to front page, tell them kingtom was here grin
[size=48]0k sir. I go deliver your message. [/size] ; D
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by KingTom(m): 11:56am On Oct 17, 2014
On a very serious note women are attracted to smelly guys. A study conducted by Dr. Akhere, Dr. Aworinde and Dr. Chukwurah revealed the reasons why guys who baff with cologne get less action than bricklayers and mechanics who wreak of what we described as "man stink" this attracts women. So try it, do not shower for 7 days and approach a girl, report back to me so we can conclude our study. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by xynerise: 11:57am On Oct 17, 2014
KingTom:

Kehinde ni! grin
If you remove the first later and add 'B', then remove the last later. What u see is what you are? grin
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by decode55(m): 11:58am On Oct 17, 2014
ty265:

why should I?

Your mum loves it this way wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by KingTom(m): 11:58am On Oct 17, 2014
xynerise:

II went for summer holidays grin
In Onitsha or Aba grin
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by WIZGUY69(m): 11:58am On Oct 17, 2014
Joenice:
Who are these horses? You mean those losers who scream in pleasure and beg for more on bed? :-) These girls all date men with all of the above. You ought to know that girls pretend a lot and always do the opposite:-)
so. brother you mean girls love men with pot-belly, yellow teeth, and men body odour abi
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by WIZGUY69(m): 11:59am On Oct 17, 2014
Joenice:
so. brother you mean girls love men with pot-belly, yellow teeth, and men body odour abi[/size]
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by KingTom(m): 11:59am On Oct 17, 2014
WIZGUY69:

[size=48]0k sir. I go deliver your message. [/size] grin
Thank you grin
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by KingTom(m): 12:00pm On Oct 17, 2014
xynerise:

If you remove the first later and add 'B', then remove the last later. What u see is what I am? grin
Really? you are behind? grin grin grin
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by xynerise: 12:01pm On Oct 17, 2014
KingTom:
In Onitsha or Aba grin
Mushin

1 Like

Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by WIZGUY69(m): 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2014
decode55:

why should I?

[size=48]lol[/size]
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 17, 2014
decode55:

why should I?

i'm sorry bro. not also funny but LOL sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? / SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] / Do Not Sponsor Her Education Or Career If She Is Not Your Wife: Miss Cokie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.