Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? (22048 Views)

Physical features You Want In Your Spouse ? / Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl / What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by WIZGUY69(m): 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2014
lipsrsealed tongue
[size=48]I have a bow-leg. is that one turn-off to?.[/size]
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by KingTom(m): 12:06pm On Oct 17, 2014
xynerise:

Mushin
Ah nno sir erm wetin you carry come na cheesy
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by WIZGUY69(m): 12:06pm On Oct 17, 2014
lipsrsealed tongue
[size=48]even the girls wey no fine go put mouth for this matter o.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by Superstar007(m): 12:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
destante:
okies. tenku smiley

You're welcome
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by xynerise: 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
KingTom:

Ah nno sir erm wetin you carry come na cheesy
Can anything good come out of Mushin?
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2014
WIZGUY69:

so. brother you mean girls love men with pot-belly, yellow teeth, and men body odour abi[/size]
Yes :-)
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2014
Height grin
Mehn I dislike short guys
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by KingTom(m): 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2014
xynerise:

Can anything good come out of Mushin?
Wande Coal and I undecided
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by xynerise: 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2014
KingTom:

Wande Coal and I undecided
We are saying the same thing ni. You guys are illegal grin
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by Lovexme(m): 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2014
*Sits in a corner of the room while sipping Zobo*
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by KingTom(m): 12:33pm On Oct 17, 2014
xynerise:

We are saying the same thing ni. You guys are illegal grin
Mtcheeew eh hehn! where is your foe barcanista grin
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by Exjoker(m): 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2014
naijaboiy:
How can a guy have big àss? lipsrsealed
Na today
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by xynerise: 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2014
KingTom:

He is out there sourcing for fund to assist Buhari
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by xynerise: 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2014
KingTom:

Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by chromoTop: 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2014
[b]well, let me tell a bit of my story, I hope it helps single ladies looking for their own men cool coz not all turn offs in guys are natural..

I had gone back to school and like a Nigerian student got really engrossed in my studies, so much that i neglected my outlook. And I am by no means ugly, not at all, but it got to a stage i was looking so black. the only noticeable thing in my face was my pink lips and shiny skin.

I was having bad breath and even body odour without knowing it, (I had picked up a sinus infection), my legs were scaly, palms hard like wood shocked
just name it. And i didnt know! well none of my friends told me! I kept wondering why people don't stay long with me when we talk, but research palava soon overtake danfo driver! grin

met this lady (Kenyan), loved her instantly, put on my dirty swag (unknowing), but she was ish-ish! eventually she agreed to a date.
fast forward a few weeks later, she sat me down and dished my state of looks to me shocked

well project started, we changed my wardrobe, manicured fingers, pedicured toes, treated the sinus infection and bad breath stopped. went back to my regular perfume and right body cream... she advised i keep a beard and meeehn!!! that was magic!!!

Now i look a lot different! shocked ( look at the mirror several times wondering if this is me again!!!). chocolate skin back, hairs dark and crisp, my once dry lips looking soft!

One year one, I adore her so much! I wouldn't trade her for anyone or anything! for all she is not as a Nigerian, I can care less! wink grin

ADVISE TO LADIES:SOME BLACK POTS HAVE WHITE PAPS wink[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by KingTom(m): 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2014
xynerise:

***Falls from MTN mast*** grin grin grin
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by DJMONACO(m): 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2014
ellahzy:
a hairy guy
u spoke like virgin
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by DJMONACO(m): 12:52pm On Oct 17, 2014
a man is never ugly
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by BANGERLEE1(m): 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2014
KingTom:
On a very serious note women are attracted to smelly guys. A study conducted by Dr. Akhere, Dr. Aworinde and Dr. Chukwurah revealed the reasons why guys who baff with cologne get less action than bricklayers and mechanics who wreak of what we described as "man stink" this attracts women. So try it, do not shower for 7 days and approach a girl, report back to me so we can conclude our study. grin grin grin
Pointless
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by BANGERLEE1(m): 1:01pm On Oct 17, 2014
decode55:

why should I?

Your mum loves it this way wink wink
why the heck are u bringing His mum into this matter now? Seems to me u lack good home training!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by KingTom(m): 1:03pm On Oct 17, 2014
BANGERLEE1:
Pointless
undecided
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by BANGERLEE1(m): 1:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
Mprex:

undecided who ask you? Do i look fat or you dont know when someone is fat? Have you ever spoken to me to know that i dont speak correct english?
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2014
MarthaK:
Height grin
Mehn I dislike short guys
Haven't you ever slept with a short man? Girls always say the opposite of what they mean :-)

1 Like

Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 17, 2014
KingTom:

who's my foe?
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 17, 2014
xynerise:

grin grin

Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 17, 2014
Joenice:
Haven't you ever slept with a short man? Girls always say the opposite of what they mean :-)
You must be short sad
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 17, 2014
MarthaK:
You must be short sad
No baby, i'm tall :-)
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
ty265:

with all these things u listed, e go tey b4 u find husband ooo

Lol don't worry. That's why there's plastic surgeon or genetic modification for my kids smiley
Jk jk
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by xynerise: 1:24pm On Oct 17, 2014
barcanista:
grin grin

Sai Buhari
You don finish work today? grin
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 17, 2014
BANGERLEE1:
I don't see how Long nails is a problem maybe because u havnt seen a well taken care long nails b4 sha oooo......,not the dirty 1 u always come across

Hmmm I find it such a turn off. Ew. I have I promise but it's like a pet peeve I really hate it
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by WIZGUY69(m): 1:25pm On Oct 17, 2014
chromoTop:
[b]well, let me tell a bit of my story, I hope it helps single ladies looking for their own men cool coz not all turn offs in guys are natural..

I had gone back to school and like a Nigerian student got really engrossed in my studies, so much that i neglected my outlook. And I am by no means ugly, not at all, but it got to a stage i was looking so black. the only noticeable thing in my face was my pink lips and shiny skin.

I was having bad breath and even body odour without knowing it, (I had picked up a sinus infection), my legs were scaly, palms hard like wood shocked
just name it. And i didnt know! well none of my friends told me! I kept wondering why people don't stay long with me when we talk, but research palava soon overtake danfo driver! grin

met this lady (Kenyan), loved her instantly, put on my dirty swag (unknowing), but she was ish-ish! eventually she agreed to a date.
fast forward a few weeks later, she sat me down and dished my state of looks to me shocked

well project started, we changed my wardrobe, manicured fingers, pedicured toes, treated the sinus infection and bad breath stopped. went back to my regular perfume and right body cream... she advised i keep a beard and meeehn!!! that was magic!!!

Now i look a lot different! shocked ( look at the mirror several times wondering if this is me again!!!). chocolate skin back, hairs dark and crisp, my once dry lips looking soft!

One year one, I adore her so much! I wouldn't trade her for anyone or anything! for all she is not as a Nigerian, I can care less! wink grin

ADVISE TO LADIES:SOME BLACK POTS HAVE WHITE PAPS wink[/b]
[size=48]moral of the story sir. [/size]
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 17, 2014
shockwave91:

lol....damn

Lol Its not my fault hehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! / My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed / Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.