Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? (22038 Views)

Physical features You Want In Your Spouse ? / Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl / What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by zubby29(m): 3:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
hahahaha
farano:
What is this one saying mtcheeewww...
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by KingTom(m): 3:27pm On Oct 17, 2014
barcanista:
who's my foe?
The big boss, no mind me o I bin just wan invoke your spirit grin
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by KingTom(m): 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2014
missberrypop5:
you get big eyes o angry ok. I'll buy that #10 ice cream for you. Which one do you like, green, yellow or black ice cream? grin
Pink one please grin
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by xynerise: 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2014
barcanista:
that case no go happen bros because buhari don win already.
Na to evict both Buhari and GEJ sure pass.
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2014
lottoe:

Getting married to a good husband is far from two of you. Not a curse tho tongue

Lol don't be jealous love wink I'll invite you to my wedding with my great husband smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by generalissimo(m): 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2014
temigracie:

......Big and fleshy lips....Hian!!!....I totally hate that...
U talked like u have a choice. U ladies dont have the slightest choice when it comes to this matter. All of u are like commodities waiting patiently or aggressively for a buyer to show face. If a guy with a very fat lips + fat bank a/c comes ur way, the lips wont matter grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
Joenice:
Hahahaha, hey sis, i was only kidding and perhaps, wanted to throw the chick off-balance. How're you today? And how's Abia today?

mtcheew...stop am joor, you scared me.
I'm good, hope you good too. Abia is just like Abia undecided
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
cooljoe:
u know na. D abstracts r any nd everytin

Which ones would you like to see smiley
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
an ugly guy, bad voice, bad breath! dirty guys! big eyes, big lips, big ears, big nose!! big forehead, shapeless head angry and fat guys!! if u have all these, ur loss! angry
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by Osyxcel(m): 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2014
uniqueren:
coloured teeth ( d kind with mineral deposit)

U bad o shocked grin
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2014
I hate all those guys wif ugly lukin hairy chest,guys dat don't shave,pot belly,big ass,ah mean ar we competing,big lips,guys wif too much muscles.to cut d lng story short jez be presentable and neat shikenah
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2014
hifaif:

Mmm, pastor pastor wink I followed you until I found you here using style to woo a lady. Olorun aso agbara dotun o.
Haha oga no be so d thing be say we must make friends

1 Like

Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2014
hifaif:

Mmm, pastor pastor wink I followed you until I found you here using style to woo a lady. Olorun aso agbara dotun o.
Haha oga no be so d thing be say we must make friends with everybody
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 17, 2014
evegran:
. Days ago you complained why I mentioned you, you sounded like I was irritating you. Today, you want me to sit on your cock? Guys! Funny beings!
Oo i sounded like that?never mean't to be like that.....not at least to a special nd unique lady like you
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by Osyxcel(m): 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2014
^^^ woman bedsheet cheesy grin
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by samflex(m): 5:01pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ladycloud:
nfn turnz me off lyk A bad dentition...itz a big turn off

Nice pic
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
EroticAngelina:
an ugly guy, bad voice, bad breath! dirty guys! big eyes, big lips, big ears, big nose!! big forehead, shapeless head angry and fat guys!! if u have all these, ur loss! angry

you are a moda.fucka
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2014
ty265:

you are a moda.fucka
hmm, I'm guessing u have one or more of these bad physical characteristics sad son of an abused b!tch
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
Davidairmarshal:

HMMM.. I SEE.

Lol you sound annoyed. I apologize.
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by kolamilan(m): 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2014
missberrypop5:
Bushy hair, Bad dress sense, bad english, bad manners, too much muscles..
madame, which time bad manners turns physical features for your side.
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by kolamilan(m): 5:33pm On Oct 17, 2014
ty265:

you are a moda.fucka
grin grin
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2014
EroticAngelina:
hmm, I'm guessing u have one or more of these bad physical characteristics sad son of an abused b!tch

k
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 17, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol you sound annoyed. I apologize.

YES JUST ONE, WHICH IS, ''PIMPLES" ... I GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT.. I HOPE IT STOPS APPERING ON MY FACE AT AGE - 26 NEXT YEAR.. AM MOST TIMES DEPRESSED BECAUSE OF IT..
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 17, 2014
Davidairmarshal:

YES JUST ONE, WHICH IS, ''PIMPLES" ... I GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT.. I HOPE IT STOPS APPERING ON MY FACE AT AGE - 26 NEXT YEAR.. AM MOST TIMES DEPRESSED BECAUSE OF IT..

Awwh I'm sorry. I'm sure it'll stop. Get some neutrogena or something :-/ I'm sure you're good looking either way smiley

Awh noo don't be depressed sad don't worry mother nature hates us all sad
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by ikekings(m): 6:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
Hmmmmm... Now I know why the ladies are hovering all over me.. Notin does me jare.. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by nickz(m): 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
badoolee:
I hate all those guys wif ugly lukin hairy chest,guys dat don't shave,pot belly,big ass,ah mean ar we competing,big lips,guys wif too much muscles.to cut d lng story short jez be presentable and neat shikenah
story for the godslipsrsealed
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 17, 2014
nickz:
story for the godslipsrsealed
aw many ar u guilty of
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by cooljoe(m): 6:21pm On Oct 17, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Which ones would you like to see smiley
u know na, d type we don't get to c everyday
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
cooljoe:
u know na, d type we don't get to c everyday

Hehehe that narrows it down (!)
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by cooljoe(m): 6:27pm On Oct 17, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hehehe that narrows it down (!)
hmmm, guess she's beginning to catch my drift
Re: Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? by elisa121s(m): 6:27pm On Oct 17, 2014
EroticAngelina well said

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? / See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) / Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.