Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! (246482 Views)

Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 23, 2014
axum:

Then WHO?
The Eastern part of Africa, basically the entire region to the East of the rift valley, where the orma meet the pokomo and Mijikenda, the Rendile meet the Borana, Turkana, and Samburu. Where the Maasai meet the Kikuyu, Kalenjin and Luhya, and the Bajuni meet the Oromo, and many more. Of course, this never happened within Somalia.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 11:53am On Dec 23, 2014
muafrika:
The Eastern part of Africa, basically the entire region to the East of the rift valley, where the orma meet the pokomo and Mijikenda, the Rendile meet the Borana, Turkana, and Samburu. Where the Maasai meet the Kikuyu, Kalenjin and Luhya, and the Bajuni meet the Oromo, and many more. Of course, this never happened within Somalia.

You did say Cushitic, didn't you. Cause the only meeting between Cushitic is when Ethiopians and Somalis enslaved Bantus. There was no brotherhood there. IF it were not for Italians forcing Somalis and Ethiopians to free the Bantus slaves, i DOUBT you would be talking to me over the internet, this conversation would be taking place face to face while you pick my crops on my farm. Just saying.

Keep Cushitic/Somali/Ethiopian/Eritrean out of your Vocab.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
axum:

You did say Cushitic, didn't you. Cause the only meeting between Cushitic is when Ethiopians and Somalis enslaved Bantus. There was no brotherhood there. IF it were not for Italians forcing Somalis and Ethiopians to free the Bantus slaves, i DOUBT you would be talking to me over the internet, this conversation would be taking place face to face while you pick my crops on my farm. Just saying.

Keep Cushitic/Somali/Ethiopian/Eritrean out of your Vocab.
You guys are underfed pretty men and weaklings. Enslave Bantus? You wish.

This is what happens when people miss school for two decades.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 12:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
muafrika:
You guys are underfed pretty men and weaklings. Enslave Bantus? You wish.

lol, I hate to break it to you, but this is true. Infact Ethiopians enslaved nilotes and bantus for centuries, somalis have too. Arabs have too.

Weaklings? lol, so I assume the Bantus with muscles are strong? lol, hardly the case when you consider that Bantus have been enslaved by Arabs, Ethiopians, Somalis, Persians, Europeans. Maybe you guys are strong and dumb. grin
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
axum:

lol, I hate to break it to you, but this is true. Infact Ethiopians enslaved nilotes and bantus for centuries, somalis have too. Arabs have too.

Weaklings? lol, so I assume the Bantus with muscles are strong? lol, hardly the case when you consider that Bantus have been enslaved by Arabs, Ethiopians, Somalis, Persians, Europeans. Maybe you guys are strong and dumb. grin
You live in a desert. Herdsmen. Why? That is the furthest you could conquer, and people were not part of that conquest, just lizards in the punishing sun. That you live on the fringes of the continent should be telling of how far your power reaches.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 12:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
muafrika:
You live in a desert. Herdsmen. Why? That is the furthest you could conquer, and people were not part of that conquest, just lizards in the punishing sun. That you live on the fringes of the continent should be telling of how far your power reaches.

Lol, Somali nomads are like European farmers. Its a lifestyle, that is not to say all Somalis live that lifestyle. The vast majority of Somalis have been living in cities while your people were living in mudhuts

Somalis defeated Portugal 500 years ago using cannons. We even helped the Arabs fight the portugese after they were taken over by them.

We had ships, soldiers, commerce while you guys were being shipped to America as slaves, or dying on some plantation picking up cotton.

Somalia is the most stretegic location in Africa and the world. All the Ships that go to europe go through Somalia and then through the Suez canal. The oil that leaves Saudi Arabia goes in between Yemen and Somalia.

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
What city would you be talking of Mogadisho? That ghetto? We live in huts? You have no idea of how your people build shelter do you?

Where did your European-like civilization go to? Shouldn't you be at least in the top ten African Economies with your kind of genious? Giving London a run for their money? No?

Two words for strategic location, SUEZ CANAL. It was dug out by colonialists just the other day. Nothing much happened there before.

Finally, cows, cattle eat grass. The desert is no place for them and am sure European nomads did not have to graze their cattle or farm in the deserts. @Axum
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2014
muafrika:
What city would you be talking of Mogadisho? That ghetto? We live in huts? You have no idea of how your people build shelter do you?

Where did your European-like civilization go to? Shouldn't you be at least in the top ten African Economies with your kind of genious? Giving London a run for their money? No?

Two words for strategic location, SUEZ CANAL. It was dug out by colonialists just the other day. Nothing much happened there before.

Finally, cows, cattle eat grass. The desert is no place for them and am sure European nomads did not have to graze their cattle in the deserts.

Mogadishu was the center of trade in east africa. Somalia was known as Punt and traded with Egypt for thousands of years.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
axum:

Mogadishu was the center of trade in east africa. Somalia was known as Punt and traded with Egypt for thousands of years.

And this information is only privy to you?
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 12:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
muafrika:
And this information is only privy to you?

This is common knowledge. Name any other City in Subsaharan Africa (Excluding Ethiopia) that has as much history as Mogadishu?

By the way are you a man or woman?
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Wulfruna(f): 12:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
How much does Mogadishu owe to the local Somalis. Basically nothing. History says the it was the Arabs who established the city, and even its name derives from Persian.

Show me anywhere in Somalia where you can find the equal of the intellectual output of Timbuktu. :/

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
Wulfruna:
How much does Mogadishu owe to the local Somalis. History says the it was the Arabs who established the city, and even its name derives from Persian.

Show me anywhere in Somalia where you can find the equal of the intellectual output of Timbuktu. :/

The local name is Xamar, its internationally known as Mogadishu. There are no Arabs in Mogadishu (maybe a couple hundred turks). Just cause Arabs came there to trade doesnt mean they created the place. Somalis have lived there, it was arabs who came there to trade with us.

Its like Somalis going to India to trade and saying they created India. Doesnt make sense. Mogadishu has over 3million people. It was the capital of several Somali sultanates.

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by somegirl1: 1:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
axum:

The local name is Xamar, its internationally known as Mogadishu. There are no Arabs in Mogadishu (maybe a couple hundred turks). Just cause Arabs came there to trade doesnt mean they created the place. Somalis have lived there, it was arabs who came there to trade with us.

Its like Somalis going to India to trade and saying they created India. Doesnt make sense. Mogadishu has over 3million people. It was the capital of several Somali sultanates.

Why do you look for every opportunity to attempt to educate people on Somalia? Especially people from an axis of Africa who can afford to and do so very easily forget that such a country exists? Why so insecure?
Nigerians are a confident, proud, self-absorbed lot, might do you and your ilk good to borrow a leaf.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 1:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
somegirl1:

Why do you look for every opportunity to attempt to educate people on Somalia? Especially people from an axis of Africa who can afford to and do so very easily forget that such a country exists? Why so insecure?
Nigerians are a confident, proud, self-absorbed lot, might do you and your ilk good to borrow a leaf.

what do you want me to do, not say anything when she says Arabs made mogadishu from scratch. I know you bantus have no history and contribute all your evolution from spears in the jungle to the city as a gift from Europeans. But this is not the case in The Horn.

Go put on a weave and try to look like your white masters. grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
axum:

This is common knowledge. Name any other City in Subsaharan Africa (Excluding Ethiopia) that has as much history as Mogadishu?

By the way are you a man or woman?
This is the oldest http://www.viewzone.com/adamscalendar.html

Jenne, Bornu, Kush, Mali, Songhai, Lamu, Zanzibar, Pate, Mombasa, Nkove, Soga, Kongo, Bamileke, Lunda, Luba, Lozi, Lazembe, Kuba, Ngonde, Mlanje, Ha, Zinza, Chagga, Ashanti, Nubia, Nok, Ghana, Malinke, Mali, Mossi, Nri, Oyo, Dahomey, Kaabu, Asante, Kong, Bamana, Sokoto, Kitara, Luba, Lunda, Mutapa, Zulu, Merina.

Now those were earth movers who impacted the continent. You on the other hand have always been liabilities to the continent.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
This was supposed to be a thread about Bantu people. Why y'all are allowing the attention who.re to derail it, I can't understand. It happens all the time. He drags his stupidity on every thread and y'all indulge him. I don't understand it. Is it such a hard thing to ignore him? undecided
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
Now, where were we?

Beautiful Bantus.

Kamba beauty...

and 7nth overall in miss world competition, 2014.

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by BlackKenichi(m): 4:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
axum:

Sorry to disappoint, i have been very busy the last couple of weeks. My apologies. cheesy

By the way, the very fact that my name cannot be uttered, in itself is a feat only accomplishable by a Somali. grin
Truly this Somali fuckboy is so insecure. Have you nothing better to do?
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Fulaman198(m): 4:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
axum:

Sorry to disappoint, i have been very busy the last couple of weeks. My apologies. cheesy

By the way, the very fact that my name cannot be uttered, in itself is a feat only accomplishable by a Somali. grin

Yeah it's quite surprising what you have accomplished in a short period of time.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by BlackKenichi(m): 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
axum:

Yet the Swahili states were much richer!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by adamskutty(m): 4:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
Mehn! Dead culture section is rising again.

Axum my boy is doing what he knows how to do best grin
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by BlackKenichi(m): 4:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
somegirl1:

Many Somalis on the internet are insecure because Somalia is nothing but a hell hole. It needs the likes of Kenya and Uganda to become stable and productive!

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
More beauties:

Kikuyu girl,

Luhya girl...

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 8:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
BlackKenichi:

Yet the Swahili states were much richer!

Its almost like you have no perception of Irony.

There were no swahili states, they were all slaves. Thus the reason why four countries all speak Swahili which are the countries enslaved by Arabs, and their final destination was the port of mogadishu to be sent as servants to the middle east.

these swahili states were Muslim, persian and arab and used Bantu slaves. You are very dumb.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 8:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
These Somali girls looks better than all those weave wearing Bantus

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 8:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
adamskutty:
Mehn! Dead culture section is rising again.

Axum my boy is doing what he knows how to do best grin

I left for some time on purpose to show the moderators that without me, the Bantus will die.

I am life. Accept me, and kick this Fulani goat herder to the curb.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by BlackKenichi(m): 8:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
axum:

Its almost like you have no perception of Irony.

There were no swahili states, they were all slaves. Thus the reason why four countries all speak Swahili which are the countries enslaved by Arabs, and their final destination was the port of mogadishu to be sent as servants to the middle east.

these swahili states were Muslim, persian and arab and used Bantu slaves. You are very dumb.
Bwahahahahahaha! You're retarded! The fact that Swahili language has about 15% Arabic and Persian vocabulary doesn't mean it's not indigenous language. Most of the people and even the rulers were indigenous! You keep saying Bantu were slaves yet today they far surpass Somalia. It must be a pain being weak chinned, ugly, khat chewing, dumbfuck, Somali male!

It's also funny seeing Somali men taking a punch. i.e. They can't take a punch for toffee, much like Middle Eastern men!
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by BlackKenichi(m): 8:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
@muafrika:
Are you Kenyan?
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
BlackKenichi:

Bwahahahahahaha! You're retarded! The fact that Swahili language has about 15% Arabic and Persian vocabulary doesn't mean it's not indigenous language. Most of the people and even the rulers were indigenous! You keep saying Bantu were slaves yet today they far surpass Somalia. It must be a pain being weak chinned, ugly, khat chewing, dumbfuck, Somali male!

It's also funny seeing Somali men taking a punch. i.e. They can't take a punch for toffee, much like Middle Eastern men!

Ask any Bantu from Kenya. They know their history.

Now you know why you guys speak Swahili despite not being related. It was cause of Arab slave trade

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
BlackKenichi:
@muafrika:
Are you Kenyan?
Yea. You?
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
axum:

Ask any Bantu from Kenya. They know their history.

This guy is clueless BlackKenichi. We do not bow to weaklings.

@Axum true to our Bantu identity, we'll receive as many Somali refugees as we can on our Bantu thread.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
muafrika:
This guy is clueless BlackKenichi. We do not bow to weaklings.

@Axum true to our Bantu identity, we'll receive as many Somali refugees as we can on our Bantu thread.

Dude, why are you hiding from the fact that this entire east african bantus were enslaved by Omanis who ran the place. The Omanis got taken over by the Portuguese and Somalis/Ottomans helped them out.

The Omanis had Kenya, Zanzibar on lock as slaves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60) (Reply)

A Thread for Single Ladies :) / Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.