Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! (246478 Views)

Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
axum:

Dude, why are you hiding from the fact that this entire east african bantus were enslaved by Omanis who ran the place. The Omanis got taken over by the Portuguese and Somalis/Ottomans helped them out.

The Omanis had Kenya, Zanzibar on lock as slaves.
The Omanis were a brief intrusion on a thin coastal territory. They did not challenge the locals.

For the refugees on the thread, get your polio vaccinations on the left, your food rations on the right.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by BlackKenichi(m): 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
muafrika:
Yea. You?
Nope. I'm Jamaican!
What Kenyan ethnic group are you part of?
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 9:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
muafrika:
The Omanis were a brief intrusion on a thin coastal territory. They did not challenge the locals.

For the refugees on the thread, get your polio vaccinations on the left, your food rations on the right.

the Omanis literally were there since the 1600, kicking the Portuguese out so they can enslave you.

You need to learn history. Its really sad that you are in denial.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 9:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
BlackKenichi:

Nope. I'm Jamaican!

the one that is decedants of slaves cheesy
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by BlackKenichi(m): 9:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
axum:

the one that is decedants of slaves cheesy
So what?
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 9:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
BlackKenichi:

So what?

i guess you are in the same boat (no pun intended) since your jamaican cheesy
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
BlackKenichi:

Nope. I'm Jamaican!
Cool. Jamaicans have a good grasp of African history and people. Many times more than Africans on the continent. Am Luhya. One of the many sub-tribes. Mine is called Idakho. Its classified as a Bantu tribe. Most of the the surrounding subtribes are related by common ancestry while some are not.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
axum:

Should we be expecting more refugees? Getting late.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
axum:

the Omanis literally were there since the 1600, kicking the Portuguese out so they can enslave you.

You need to learn history. Its really sad that you are in denial.
I don't blame you. War does that to education.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by BlackKenichi(m): 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
muafrika:
Cool. Jamaicans have a good grasp of African history and people. Many times more than Africans on the continent. Am Luhya. One of the many sub-tribes. Mine is called Idakho. Its classified as a Bantu tribe. Most of the the surrounding subtribes are related by common ancestry while some are not.
Cool. Luhya men are tough and athletic. Most of Kenyas Rugby 7s are mainly Luhyas and Luos and they have one of the best teams in the world!
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by BlackKenichi(m): 9:25pm On Dec 23, 2014
axum:

Funny! I guess I should ask how's Somalia under Somalis? What still a crap hole!
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
BlackKenichi:

Cool. Luhya men are tough and athletic. Most of Kenyas Rugby 7s are mainly Luhyas and Luos and they have one of the best teams in the world!
Thats right! Can you imagine such power yielding ground to a Somali? You've seen Somalis right?
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by BlackKenichi(m): 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
muafrika:
Thats right! Can you imagine such power yielding ground to a Somali? You've seen Somalis right?
True! I've seen Somali men....................Not impressive. I heard that Luhya women are shapely and well built? Is it true?
That mix of tall, lean, milk drinking Nilotics combined with the shorter legged, more compact and explosive yam producing Bantu makes for some powerful people!
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
BlackKenichi:

True! I've seen Somali men....................Not impressive. I heard that Luhya women are shapely and well built? Is it true?
That mix of tall, lean, milk drinking Nilotics combined with the shorter legged, more compact and explosive yam producing Bantu makes for some powerful people!
Its true. You are actually quite on point. We have a strong Nilotic heritage.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by BlackKenichi(m): 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
muafrika:
Its true. You are actually quite on point. We have a strong Nilotic heritage.
Btw Kenyan women are beautiful. I find Kikuyu women the most beautiful!
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
BlackKenichi:

Btw Kenyan women are beautiful. I find Kikuyu women the most beautiful!
They are indeed...I believe we have some photos on the first and second page. The third photo on the first post is also Kikuyu.

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 12:36am On Dec 24, 2014
BlackKenichi:

Funny! I guess I should ask how's Somalia under Somalis? What still a crap hole!

Its good to be free, and have a country named after your people.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 12:37am On Dec 24, 2014
muafrika:
They are indeed...I believe we have some photos on the first and second page. The third photo on the first post is also Kikuyu.

So you agree, that she is beautiful in that picture, so without that wig she would be ugly. lmao, that wig is in order to look like white people
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by BlackKenichi(m): 12:50am On Dec 24, 2014
axum:

Its good to be free, and have a country named after your people.
Yeah free to mess up your country. You want talk about the past because in the present Somalia is a sh1t hole.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 1:15am On Dec 24, 2014
BlackKenichi:

Yeah free to mess up your country. You want talk about the past because in the present Somalia is a sh1t hole.

The present Somalia has a better future than Bantu countries who have no culture than whites gave them. If you build something once, you can build it again. But you Bantus never build anything. Your national languages are European languages, your women dress and wear weaves in order to look like white women, the men are thirsty for white women, your society is phucked up beyond repair.

The fact that a large chunk of your population has aids, alone will doom your kind. No amount of education is going to change the perception of humanity that you guys are the missing link between Humanity and Apes. grin
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by BlackKenichi(m): 1:39am On Dec 24, 2014
axum:

The present Somalia has a better future than Bantu countries who have no culture than whites gave them. If you build something once, you can build it again. But you Bantus never build anything. Your national languages are European languages, your women dress and wear weaves in order to look like white women, the men are thirsty for white women, your society is phucked up beyond repair.
F*cking deluded! When Somalia make as much as Angola in terms of GDP and is as stable as Botswana and Namibia then come back and say that ish again.

axum:
The fact that a large chunk of your population has aids, alone will doom your kind. No amount of education is going to change the perception of humanity that you guys are the missing link between Humanity and Apes. grin
Not as much as your Somali brethren f*cking up Somalia.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 1:47am On Dec 24, 2014
BlackKenichi:

F*cking deluded! When Somalia make as much as Angola in terms of GDP and is as stable as Botswana and Namibia then come back and say that ish again.

Not as much as your Somali brethren f*cking up Somalia.

Any turmoil caused by the fact that Somalis are fearless people, can be overcome and only shows the resiliency of my people.

But how can you overcome ugliness, Ebola, HIV AIDS, and the mentally ill of your kind who wear weaves, worship white people as if you are still in bondage.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by BlackKenichi(m): 1:54am On Dec 24, 2014
axum:

Any turmoil caused by the fact that Somalis are fearless people, can be overcome and only shows the resiliency of my people.

But how can you overcome ugliness, Ebola, HIV AIDS, and the mentally ill of your kind who wear weaves, worship white people as if you are still in bondage.
The resilience of a people that needed Bantu nations to clear up your mess? Again, deluded!
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 1:56am On Dec 24, 2014
BlackKenichi:

The resilience of a people that needed Bantu nations to clear up your mess? Again, deluded!

Who needed Bantus? IF thats the case, Somalis would not be killing thousands of Bantu soldiers for more than 8 years.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by BlackKenichi(m): 2:06am On Dec 24, 2014
axum:

Who needed Bantus? IF thats the case, Somalis would not be killing thousands of Bantu soldiers for more than 8 years.

Somalia need the Bantu. After all they're the ones that are fighting Al-Shabaab and cleaning Somali mess!
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 2:08am On Dec 24, 2014
BlackKenichi:

Somalia need the Bantu. After all they're the ones that are fighting Al-Shabaab and cleaning Somali mess!

Dude Bantus cannot beat a couple hundred Alshabaab its been a decade.

Only proves Somalis are better fighters than Bantus who are slaves for the west because their blood is worthless.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by BlackKenichi(m): 2:12am On Dec 24, 2014
axum:

Dude Bantus cannot beat a couple hundred Alshabaab its been a decade.

Only proves Somalis are better fighters than Bantus who are slaves for the west because their blood is worthless.
Despite the fact they have kicked out most of Al-Shabaab. Where was the Somali National army? Oh that right. They hardly have one! Where are your Middle Eastern fuckboy friends to help out Somalis? Oh wait!
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 3:49am On Dec 24, 2014
axum:

So you agree, that she is beautiful in that picture, so without that wig she would be ugly. lmao, that wig is in order to look like white people
Those are braids. Clueless.

Nothing wrong with a good quality weave. Yours are thoroughly bleached too. Am sure its not to look like their white masters. So am not judging.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 4:12am On Dec 24, 2014
muafrika:
Those are braids. Clueless.

Nothing wrong with a good quality weave. Yours are thoroughly bleached too. Am sure its not to look like their white masters. So am not judging.

lol, we don't bleach our hair, bleach makes yours hair white, lmao you don't even know what you are talking about

our hair is real, how can you condone your women wearing hair that is not theirs, so they can look like the people who enslaved them and their forefathers?
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 4:13am On Dec 24, 2014
BlackKenichi:

Despite the fact they have kicked out most of Al-Shabaab. Where was the Somali National army? Oh that right. They hardly have one! Where are your Middle Eastern fuckboy friends to help out Somalis? Oh wait!

Lol, do you know that alshabaab is still running most of the country side, and their is a Somali army but they are not loyal to the government as it is western backed.

like I said, Bantu lives are worthless this is why they are in Somalia fighting Alshabaab, while the government they are supporting are giving alshabaab asylum.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 4:25am On Dec 24, 2014
Lets ignore this refugee BlackKenichi. I do not know why they have to move into a Bantu thread. They love being squatters on peoples lands.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 4:28am On Dec 24, 2014
More Bantu beauty..

Malawian

....beautiful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60) (Reply)

A Thread for Single Ladies :) / Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.