Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Are Nigerian Men Romantic? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Men Romantic? (8889 Views)

Love Guru: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? Should They Be? / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Are african men Romantic or Just "Unaffectionate" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? by fromuk(m): 8:52pm On Jun 18, 2007
this militia thinks she know more that any other gyl in this forum, romance is a two way thing, when u are not romantic you will meet your type like militia. Militia if a may ask you after following oyibo for romance, did u marry oyibo or you finaly come and settle with one unromantic nigeria. If you did then all your post about nigerian being unromamtic is bull s***t .
Re: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? by uyai(f): 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2007
@ fromuk
My point exactly, a girl can bring out romance from a guy likewise a guy from a girl. But she called me "miss perfect" for saying that.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? by Esss(m): 9:19pm On Jun 18, 2007
As a nigerian man I must Know, what does a Nigerian girl call being romantic

Nna see me see problem O! shocked

What does a naija girl want?? Flowers?? Cards?? Wines?? Expensive dinners?? Boat cruises?? wat??

You know it is not just in our culture, wetin you wan use all dem flowers do(wey go die you go com throwey am), Card (wey once you read am you don throw am for dustbin), Wine Ke! (wen I fit use the money buy 1crate of mineral), Expensive dinner!! you no well, (You no sabi cook??), Boat cruise, (if you wan die for water, go die only you), cool

You see, we are romantic, but not the hollywood way wink
Re: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? by MILITIA(f): 9:49pm On Jun 18, 2007
@Fromuk!

1) Is that not what you guys do?  When you have sampled all the local and foreign "ashewos' in this world, do you not look for one "mgbeke" or "iya ramota" or "14 year old Zainab" from ya village to marry? Remember what is good for the goose is good for the gander!  Nothing spoil!  It is all about having the best of both worlds darlings! grin We all need the education so we do not remain bush like most of y"all! grin

2) My husband is a "proper" igbo guy!  The most romantic set in Nigeria!  I always go for the best you know!  Our collective experiences with them oyinbo/latinos people them are keeping our marriage "spicy"!  I mean the bobo still calls me at work to sing to me on my lunch break! Drives my co-workers nuts with envy! grin  So please nothing wrong with sampling and looking for the home "boy"!  For cultural reasons and to raise my kids, I prefer to go back to Nigeria to settle down.  Any problem with it? grin

@Uyai!

Sorry I "hurt" ya feelings  by calling you "miss perfect" oh!  You know you should not be contributing to this type of topic because you have only one[b] point of reference [/b] to form your compass of "romance"!----That is "Naija dudes"! SNEEZE!  So wetin you sabi? Bless your heart! I say just try "knack' one Oyinbo I beg! grin  You have a few testimonials from gals like "beauti" & co!  Just do your self a favor---waka small so you will be a "great" wife later for one of these "bushito" naija guys! 

While they do not know the "how" and "what" of romance----naija guys are the greatest "demanders' of the service  as evidenced by their inabilty to put their "instruments" in one place!  They all pretend to want to marry an "innocentee" but will patronize an "ashewo" in a heart beat-- because you as a "woman" failed in your bedroom   duties! grin  Naija man will marry and ashewo first before he looks at your "cooking" skills!  Bukas full road oh!--And "ashewos" full road too!  So your "goodness" as a "perfect wife" is a figment of your imagination!  So wake up from your "sweeeeeeeeeeeeet dreams! grin

Naija guys are one of the greatest patrons of ashewos!  Did you not read the other topic?  Are Nigerian Women Fun In Bed"?  What was the #1 complaint?  Them say we dey lie down like "wood" and "dead body" for bed! Why did you not go and make noise over there?  And defend ya self from the "yabbies" from Naija guys them?  LOL! grin grin grin grin grin  So, please go and get some experience to minimize the insults you may receive in the future!  Una go kill person oh!  Please, don't be a hater!  I am here to entertain y'all!  I don close from work for today! tongue
Re: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? by MILITIA(f): 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2007
@Esss
That is why your "educational" status remains "incomplete" You must be one of those timid "Edo" guys that I previously described that believes in "sign language"! grin At this stage in life---over 18----------if you do not know what a Naija babe means by "romance", all I can say is "no hope"! grin You do not have parents, sisters, girlfriends, sugar mamas? shocked Na wa for you oh! grin I dey laff!
Re: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? by Esss(m): 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2007
Chineke Nnam biko gba aram oh! shocked

Nne Militia, You be proper militia. shocked, I sure say you be all dis Niger delta babes, shebi you don kidnap person before for Bayelsa.

But I bow for you sef, You no dey try lai lai, See the way wey u just use wan finish the entire cultural and ethinic groups wey dey Obodo nigeria,

Nneoma o gini ka indi calabar mey? If any Calabar man read that ur post, Na one small juju dem go DHL give you.

But on the real, what do you nigerian ladies want??

Me I no go fit give girl flower o!! To me na waste of money, instead collect perfume, make you dey smell fresh and sweet all the time.

Nigerians and Africans in general no get that mugu for their blood wey una dey call romance,

Ro, gini?? Na valentines wey I suffer buy babe designer perfume, and one expensive wrist watch finish, You no wetin she give me?? 50naira card and one pen wey no reach 100naira,

Omo if you want naija man romance, come ehn go carry you go boutique, you go buy clothe. Una go come go Mr Biggs Buy like 300naira thing. Den ehn fit carry u go market make you buy things wey you go use cook for am, maybe even soap to wash ehn cloth, Then una go go house enta room talk small, Phork from night till early morning,, then for morning you go go cook wash ehn cloth, then use transport go house,

I dey play oh. I romantic pass like that, at least i go go drop you for junction.

Ladies I'm just being an ass, grin

But please explainn to me what you will consider as being romantic, and no about buying flowers o! wink
Re: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? by ikamefa(f): 10:19pm On Jun 18, 2007
shocked " grin "

subscribing!
Re: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? by MILITIA(f): 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2007
@Esss

You think it is rocket science abi?

I beg go siddon for "garawa"(dustbin"wink! grin  Anything your babe wants is what is romantic to her!  It is an individual preference!  It is not a "one size fits all phenomenon"  Some babes like "coke and biscuit", some like "pocket money", some like all this "sucking and licking sh*t", others like showing them to your friends for acceptance!------them go dey pose!  them go dey them ge them ge! (singing)!  

You go ask the babe now, study am and know wetin im want to give the ultimate satisfaction of una "body and soul" for you!  HABA!  I go send you go back to school oh! grin
Re: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? by MILITIA(f): 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2007
@ikemafa

You dey laff abi? shocked Okay! These guys wan take me play oh! Any other questions? smiley Make I for educate una, since una no get anybody to teach una for house! cool
Re: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? by ikamefa(f): 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2007
none carry go! cheesy
Re: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? by Esss(m): 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2007
I get question O

but you for tell us qwa, which ethnic groups for women romantic pass, Cos apart from akwa ibom girls that does it better than yours, (in bed), I no sabi o,

So teacher abeg teach me
Re: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? by Iman3(m): 10:32pm On Jun 18, 2007
2) My husband is a "proper" igbo guy! The most romantic set in Nigeria! I always go for the best you know! Our collective experiences with them oyinbo/latinos people them are keeping our marriage "spicy"! I mean the bobo still calls me at work to sing to me on my lunch break! Drives my co-workers nuts with envy! So please nothing wrong with sampling and looking for the home "boy"! For cultural reasons and to raise my kids, I prefer to go back to Nigeria to settle down. Any problem with it?

The man no dey romantic. . .na craze dey worry am. sad sad How you go sing for afternoon?

@topic
What the hell is romantic?Are Nigerian women romantic?No!So why should we be?Rubbish
Re: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? by ikamefa(f): 10:33pm On Jun 18, 2007
@man how dare you insult somebodys hubby? tongue grin grin

you chop winch? grin grin grin

trust you to begin yarn okpata grin grin grin

e be like sey you dey find kwapta cheesy
Re: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? by debosky(m): 10:40pm On Jun 18, 2007
singing on lunch break is sooooo GAY, the dude is getting it from behind I tell you grin grin grin

so we all should go and sample well well so we can become romantik? shio angry shocked angry grin grin
Re: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? by ikamefa(f): 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2007
debosky:

singing on lunch break is sooooo GAY, the dude is getting it from behind I tell you grin grin grin

so we all should go and sample well well so we can become romantik? shio angry shocked angry grin grin

" grin " another crase man don enter thread oh! grin grin grin

ika6 runs away cheesy
Re: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? by Iman3(m): 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2007
@Ika

Honestly,isn't the man barking mad?   How can you be singing on the phone in the afternoon.Too early to be intoxicated,he obviously has some loose screws.Either that or he is cheating big time,and he is trying to overcompensate  grin
Re: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? by debosky(m): 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2007
I'm sure he sings like a fairy, if you catch my drift wink
Re: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? by Iman3(m): 10:48pm On Jun 18, 2007
Okay,let me grant him the benefit of doubt.He is not crazy,he is just on the down low grin
Re: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? by MILITIA(f): 10:51pm On Jun 18, 2007
Na wah oh!  I beg one after the other!  Awon jealousy! grin  Una wan kill me?  I beg we both work for night oh! We still sing in the afternoon too for "heated" pleasure! grin  I beg make una no vex too much oh!  I know say e dey pain una guys well well! grin

Una say I marry krase man abi? shocked  At least I don marry!  Make una just try make I see how many of una go reach altar with all una "juju"! grin  LOL! Am I having fun or what? cool

@Seun
You go make me shareholder for Nairaland oh!  I am bringing you plenty, plenty customers! grin
Re: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? by MILITIA(f): 10:52pm On Jun 18, 2007
@Esss

I am not a "lesbianese" so I cannot tell you about "best" woman in bed! I think you guys can answer that question! grin grin grin
Re: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? by Esss(m): 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2007
I just been wan ask were you dey were all these guys just dey fax u all dis dynamite,

Militia I know say una girls sabi gossip well, well. So which gossip wey you don hear for woman side wey fit make you believe say dem girls from that area sabi romantic,

But if ur bobo dey sing for hot afternoon, ehn for kukuma go american idol at once, grin
Re: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? by Islander(f): 10:59pm On Jun 18, 2007
@topic

Are they?
Re: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 18, 2007
Esss:

I just been wan ask were you dey were all these guys just dey fax u all this dynamite,

Militia I know say una girls sabi gossip well, well. So which gossip wey you don hear for woman side wey fit make you believe say them girls from that area sabi romantic,

But if your bobo dey sing for hot afternoon, ehn for kukuma go american idol at once, grin

you,debo and I-man no go kill me with laughter.
My own bobo can do everything but sing.
I dey get flowers,cards,dinners but the day he sings on the phone,I will be very concerned

But then militia's hubby may have a voice like Lionel Richie,mine doesn't.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? by MILITIA(f): 11:02pm On Jun 18, 2007
@All-o-y'all!

I say my guy sings correct "igbo"songs to my ear!  Serious "celestine ukwu" romantic stuff!  That is one of my own "romantic" moments oh!  I no get problem with am oh!  So what is y'all's bizz in the matter? shocked  To each his own jare! grin grin  If im gay oh? Or im no gay oh!  He has proved himself to me and that is all that counts---3 pickins to show for all that gay "sweetness"! grin
Re: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? by MILITIA(f): 11:04pm On Jun 18, 2007
@I-man

I say it pleases me wellu wellu! grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 18, 2007
MILITIA:

@All-o-y'all!

I say my guy sings correct "igbo"songs to my ear! Serious "celestine ukwu" romantic stuff! That is one of my own "romantic" moments oh! I no get problem with am oh! So what is y'all's bizz in the matter? shocked To each his own jare! grin grin If im gay oh? Or im no gay oh! He has proved himself to me and that is all that counts---3 pickins to show for all that gay "sweetness"! grin

militia I've read some of your posts here your "wealth of experience" and expertise is mind boggling.
Please softly,we have some minors on the forum.
Don't corrupt the young minds grin
Re: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? by MILITIA(f): 11:11pm On Jun 18, 2007
@babyosisi!

Seun says it is okay!  grin  Any minor that dares come to Nairaland should face da music!  That is what I call "headstart" programme for the young and inquisitive mind! grin

My own na small one now! Did you see how many "licking and sucking" minor experts we have on Niaraland? grin C'mon---mine is child's play! grin
Re: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 18, 2007
you keep making references to ashewo,there's more to romance than bedmatics
Re: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? by fromuk(m): 11:13pm On Jun 18, 2007
militia so u married a romantic igbo guy, good is coming from your onu that ur hus is igbo(nigeria) and romantic as well want a contradictory woman or gyl u are. Are u sure u are married with all this time on this forum(morning, afternoon and night) it shows that u are not romantic to ur husband. waiting for u.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? by MILITIA(f): 11:17pm On Jun 18, 2007
@Fromuk

That is because I have done my "duties" and this is my "spare" time!  I get computer for work too oh! grin  I do not want to miss you guys too much! grin Are you lonesome darling? cheesy I can send some "romance" ya way!
Re: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? by fromuk(m): 11:19pm On Jun 18, 2007
but u can afford to miss him, what an unromantic reply, pray he did not see this one if at all u are married cos i still doubt it 101% or are u at work?
Re: Are Nigerian Men Romantic? by Esss(m): 11:19pm On Jun 18, 2007
I dey jealous dis your bobo o!! tongue

Dis na lesson to all 9ja girls, If you want make ur man romantic give you, you dey do the following things;

1. You get sabi phock pass ashawo wey don get 45years experience, that is to say you go dey show over-skill for bedroom, {very important lesson}
2. You go sabi cook, no be fried rice o!! thins like Isi ewu, Nkwobi, Ugba and opkoroko, ofe onugbu, ofe nsala, fresh fish pepper soup, e.t.c
3. You go dey clean house, dey wash cloth dey iron am too, dey even wash motor (like those girls for music videos "my neck, my back, lick my , y and , k"wink
4. You go dey do exercise so your body go dey like shakira and beyonce own,
5. Then you go dey wear oyinbo clothe dem, you no go dey tie wrappa dey waka for house like say you dey village,

I swear say if you do this things, your bobo go romantic pass wetin you fit think. if you want make eh dey sing for mid-night sef, that wan na small tin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

In The Picture Below, Which Level Are You? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Why Would You Consider A Second Wife ? / Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.