Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari (59569 Views)

Pictures & Updates On Gen Okechukwu Buhari's Visit To Imo State Today / I Have Endorsed President Jonathan. – Shagari Told Buhari. / Obasanjo Denies Snubbing Jonathan, Shagari, Other Ex-presidents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
omenka:
Somebody go run out of data "modifying" comments today. Talk about eating one's own excrement. Lmao. cheesycheesycheesy
grin

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Mogidi: 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
[quote author=Ilekeh post=33280449][/quote]

The Ijaws replied by voting with the Igbos.
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi:

What's your take on Tinubu calling Buhari an agent of destabilization?
Ask barcanista

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Ilekeh(f): 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
[size=28pt]only your igbo brothers will beat their chest. Fyi igbos av always been for Any Govt In Power! Yes!!![/size]

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Ilekeh(f): 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi:

The Ijaws replied by voting with the Igbos.

The Ijaw voted for an Igbo man or an Ijaw man...... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by omenka(m): 4:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi:
[size=18pt]”Buhari and his ilk are agents of destabilization.” – Bola Tinubu.[/size]

Don't derail, it's against the rules; Rule 1 to be precise. gringringrin.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Demdem(m): 4:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
@Moderator that moved this to FP: what is the moral justification of moving a thread of october 2014 to fp after I've dumped the cause? Anyway, well done o. But be rest assured that I shall not be moved nor deterred.

Sai PDP

So that the whole world will know u as a confirmed hypocrite.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Etruth: 4:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi:
[s]What Tinubu said of Buhari:

[size=18pt]”Buhari and his ilk are agents of destabilization.” – Bola Tinubu[/s].[/size]

**yawwwwwnnnnsssss**

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Mogidi: 4:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
Obiagelli:

Ask barcanista

Am asking your opinion not barcanistas opinion on Tinubu's reason for stating Buhari was an agent of destabilization.
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by jaybee3(m): 4:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
Its not a coincidence the kind of mediocre response that the PDP goons spewed on that thread. Funny enough, the said Thread defied every form of logic, intelligence, brilliance and even craftiness. That it made the Front Page among Tens of Informative Threads tells a lot about the person that pushed it. Even the defence of PDP goons here are laughable, comedic and calls for Mental diagnosis of the posters. The President has no clue. He's just there. he sleeps, wakes up, drink his Gin aka Ogogoro, phone some staffs, appear in public and embarrass himself with statements like "Stealing is Not corruption" "Corruption is not a major problem". He calls his sycophants, they are more clueless than he is, they tell him what he wants to hear, massage his ego and shout GEJ 2019. No Plan, No focus, No direction and No Leadership

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Ilekeh(f): 4:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:

Ijaw:
You people started yur "luv" for Jonathan the moment SNG led by "Yorubas" Tunde Bakare and Wole Soyinka staged mass protest in Abuja and Lagos. After he became Acting President and later President, you greedy bunch remembered him(as usual).
Ur support for Jonathan is an OLD trick everyone knows. [size=28pt]The ibo nation has been "everywhere you go"...you have never been in the opposition.[/size]

Until now wink

[img]http://media./media/zforkiUM01Cms/giphy.gif[/img]

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Mogidi: 4:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
Demdem:

So that the whole world will know u as a confirmed hypocrite.

Is Tinubu an hypocrite also for modifying his views about Buhari?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2363534_bubu_png712c6b301bc7e9a123ccd1d15585e874
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by jaybee3(m): 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
What changed?

barcanista:
I am not surprised by this recent low of Jonathan's administration. This government always prove one wrong each time we assume the President is in his lowest state of mind mentally, he sinks deeper!!! The #Brinkbackjonathan campaign will be one of his greatest undoing in this electioneering period. That dude deserve a jail term and 2015 and not a 2nd term. We shall support him to be the President of Ikoyi Prisoners Uninion in 2015.

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Demdem(m): 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi:

Is Tinubu an hypocrite also for modifying his views about Buhari?

Fool u are lost. Is Tinubu a NLer?

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Demdem(m): 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
jaybee3:
What changed?

He is "well -Protected" grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by tomakint: 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Finally,the thread made front page.

Hahahahahahahaha!!! grin grin grin
What's funny undecided
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by texazzpete(m): 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
Barcanista getting wrecked by his past.

Glorious cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
only your igbo brothers will beat their chest. Fyi igbos av always been for Any Govt In Power! Yes!!!
NORTH:
You people supported Abacha's life presidency en masse ane even did a million man match for his support.

You people led by Arthur Nzeribe supported the transformation of IBB to life presidency. In fact it was the Igbos that went to court calling for the annulment of a democratic poll in favor of the military IBB.

You people voted again for Yar Adua(of pdp) against your own Ojukwu(of cursed memory) and Kalu in 2007

Yorubas:
You people en masse voted for Obj-an incumbent in 2003 against your villain Ojukwu even in Nnewi and the entire SE.

You people were the champions of 3rd term bid of Obj and your people voted FOR it in the senate.

Ijaw:
You people started yur "luv" for Jonathan the moment SNG led by "Yorubas" Tunde Bakare and Wole Soyinka staged mass protest in Abuja and Lagos. After he became Acting President and later President, you greedy bunch remembered him(as usual).
Ur support for Jonathan is an OLD trick everyone knows. The ibo nation has been "everywhere you go"...you have never been in the opposition.

FYI: the Ijaws don't take you serious and we don't even recognize anything IGBO in our agenda. When it comes to Ijaw interest ALL Ijaws are ONE. We don't subscribe to divisive politics of the Ibo.

Deal with it

This is the same fella calling for SE + SS unity and my brothers too fell for it.
Thunder

www.nairaland.com/1902924/theres-no-big-reason-why/1#26399229

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by TheBlackSaint(m): 4:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi:
[size=14pt]Screen grab of what Tinubu said about Buhari before they became friends.[/size]

[size=18pt]Courtesy of wikileaks[/size]
https://www.wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/03LAGOS369_a.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2363452_wikiliki_pnga1eb732530f05a8f7e4e4e2073d52d86
You are being disingenuous here. From what you have posted i can categorically say that Tinubu didn't say what you claim he did.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
Caseless:
Where is backdatassup , idumose and descartes? grin grin

Casey!
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
Obiagelli:
Omo Yansh opening for front page shocked see as barcanista quick modify post.
E done HAPPEN

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by anonimi: 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ilekeh:
"Tinubu's party had no choice"

"Tinubu admitted" .....

Written in third person. The words you are referring to weren't quoted to suggest that Tinubu is the owner.

You act like journalist don't try to buffer stories with their own suggestions. Else they would have written "Tinubu claims that Buhari and his ilks"....

Try again. Re-read the wiki.

This explains the reason most of you people fail JAMB

Sorry to burst your bubble.

That was NOT a journalist. It was an American diplomat filing reports of intelligence gathering with our politicians, which are usually very accurate.

Let me share the news report below where the JagbaJantis called Buhari "EXPIRED leadership" with you as well:

Tinubu rules out alliance with CPC
March 21, 2011

Prospect of a possible alliance between the Action Congress of Nigeria, ACN and Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, was dashed yesterday in Kano as the leader of the party and former governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu described CPC as parading “expired leadership.”

Tinubu told ACN supporters in Kano during the party’s Presidential rally that: “What Nigerians need now is a transformation in leadership” as obtained in the advanced economy.

The two-term Governor of Lagos State explained that the leadership of ACN was offering Nigeria the brilliance of Nuhu Ribadu who, he said, is in the class of Nicolas Sarkozi of France, David Cameron of Britain, Medvedev of Russia and Barack Obama of the United States of America.

“What has CPC got to offer? [size=14pt]We certainly don’t need expired leadership[/size] as we are offering the best in terms of brilliance, courage and patriotism in the class of Sarkozi of France, David Cameron of Britain and Barack Obama of the USA.”

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/03/tinubu-rules-out-alliance-with-cpc/#sthash.fE4TIrPU.dpuf
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Ilekeh(f): 4:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
Obiagelli:

This is the same fella calling for SE + SS unity and my brothers too fell for it.
Thunder

www.nairaland.com/1902924/theres-no-big-reason-why/1#26399229

I'm sorry to say that the Ijaws are using the Igbo nation out of necessity, not love. The Ijaws couldn't beat SW/N/MB this round, so they cleaved onto the Igbos. Sorry dear. There are many more barcanistas out there than you know. Truckpusher, my drug dealer, was the same way (anti igbo) before the result of the election.

SMH cry

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by omenka(m): 4:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
See asss whooping abeg. Lmao. gringringrin
This has gotta be the funniest thread ever.
#Buys another bag of popcorn. grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by omenka(m): 4:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
See asss whooping abeg. Lmao. gringringrin
This has gotta be the funniest thread ever.
#Buys another bag of popcorn. grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by jaybee3(m): 4:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
Double standard?

barcanista:
On Tinubu/CONFAB
Most of us want a National Conference in the Mould of Sovereign National Conference and not a talk shop confab in the name of National Conference which is not different from the 2005 National Confab of Olusegun Obasanjo. The Aim of OBJ's confab(As Alleged) was to further his third term while Jonathan's was his 2nd Term(AS ALLEGED). From their body language None of them were interested in Real Conference. Hence, Tinubu's response.

On TINUBU/Obasanjo:

Tinubu NEVER called Obasanjo a saint (Just as i have never declared Tinubu a Saint), his party only appealed for Baba's support for them. In the spirit of "The enemy of my enemy is my friend". Will that make Baba Obj a saint? NO! I stand to tell you that Tinubu's Popularity is largely due to Obj's failure as President.

On ElRufai/ Buhari

El rufai is one person that I see as double tongued. Honestly, he is in the mould of FFK. I don't respect double tongued people. Buhari is TOO Old for Today's politics. The dynamics of leadership can't suit him. Will I vote for him should APC field him? Yes.... Not because I am impressed by his candidacy but because I see no hope in Jonathan/Sambo.

N/B: I am not holding brief for anyone. Only stating my independent view

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by joseph1832(m): 4:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
@Moderator that moved this to FP: what is the moral justification of moving a thread of october 2014 to fp after I've dumped the cause? Anyway, well done o. But be rest assured that I shall not be moved nor deterred.

Sai PDP

barcanista:
@Seun @lalasticlala I know you owe me no explanation but I think you should respect my decision of dumping the undemocratic and deceptive APC. Thank you

So this is the first time you've noticed threads that have spent eternity here being moved to front page?.

This just shows that you're as twisted as the PDP you so righteously support, then again I ask you sir "How much did you sell your soul?".

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Ilekeh(f): 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
anonimi:

Sorry to burst your bubble.

That was NOT a journalist. It was an American diplomat filing reports of intelligence gathering with our politicians, which are usually very accurate.

Let me share the news report below where the JagbaJantis called Buhari "EXPIRED leadership" with you as well:

Is CPC Buhari?

What did Tinubu say specifically about Buhari?

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ilekeh:

I'm sorry to say that the Ijaws are using the Igbo nation out of necessity, not love. The Ijaws couldn't beat SW/N/MB this round, so they cleaved onto the Igbos. Sorry dear. There are many more barcanistas out there than you know. Truckpusher, my drug dealer, was the same way (anti igbo) before the result of the election.

SMH cry

You are absolutely correct.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:

Sai PDP

What is the moral justification for blaming Buhari for the death of a wife he divorced? You started, you shall leave with it till the very end

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by PassingShot(m): 4:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

It is a thing of joy when one's thread makes front page. But when one gets angry over his thread that makes front page, something is wrong.

Perfect response.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by tomakint: 4:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
Demdem:

Fool u are lost. Is Tinubu a NLer?
Odenson, why are you like this? What is wrong with a brother who was once neutral and eventually pitched his political tent with you clowns but after seeing through you guys hypocrisy and uncouth behaviours choose to pitch his political tent with GEJ stating his genuine reasons....why won't you let him be? The next thing is; 'he asked for protection' and I asked you clowns again which protection?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

The Banner Buhari Will Not Like To See. / IGP Announces SWAT To Replace Scrapped SARS / Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.