Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari (59571 Views)

Pictures & Updates On Gen Okechukwu Buhari's Visit To Imo State Today / I Have Endorsed President Jonathan. – Shagari Told Buhari. / Obasanjo Denies Snubbing Jonathan, Shagari, Other Ex-presidents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by jaybee3(m): 3:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
That is the problem with the ruling government. Yaradua(of blessed memory) started the madness by reversing the Obj's Power program(which would have been better) and firing Ribadu, he acceded the request of then Attorney General, Michael Aadonka to see the EFCC's Power is whittled down, the commission had to get APPROVAL from the Attorney General's Office before any prosecution will be made. He hired mediocre Waziri as Chairman of EFCC to crown it. Jonathan is shamefully outplaying him in the area of incompetency, by institutionalizing corruption, pardoning convicted fellows and also bringing mediocres and corrupt people to the corridors of Power.

barcanista:
With Jonathan's government in place, you don't need a comedian grin. That Jonathan isn't fit to become a Class Captain or a Prefect in Primary School. That man has dwarfed Shagari's cluelessness grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Ilekeh(f): 3:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
Jchi9876:

guy no dey follow that Agidi abi wetin e be drag matter.

He is just a bloody [size=23pt]MOFO [/size]with an impotent manhood

chaiiii shocked

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Mogidi: 3:52pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ilekeh:
Mogidi,

Read that wikileaks again.......

So what did Tinubu say about Buhari?

You're beginning to sound like a broken record, if you can't read, get someone to read it for you. You wanted sources I provided the sources.

If you don't like my exposition I suggest you sue wikileaks where I got the info from..

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Ilekeh(f): 3:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi:

You're beginning to sound like a broken record, if you can't read, get someone to read it for you. You wanted sources I provided the sources.

If you don't like my exposition I suggest you sue wikileaks where I got the info from..

"Like a broken record"...... says the person that posts the same broken record.

Yet you're still unable to tell us what Tinubu said about Buhari.

I don't like your exposition because it does not reflect your original claim. As per wiki, yet you were amongst the few that rebutted what wiki reports about GEJ's administration.

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Etruth: 3:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
You are confusing yourself. Did America elect Lincoln or not? Is he not considered to be one of America's greatest leader or not? I am glad you couldn't say anything on Cartar, Wade, ouattara,Mandela, Sata and ofcourse GMB, this shows that you have a little sense of reasoning residing in you but blinded by cluelessness of being a Jonathaninan.

As for your last statement, your level of reasoning leaves ones to ask if your brain was infected by a virus or the present iis your default, whatever it is, it is devoid of common sense. Hence, we are of different level in the intelligence strata

Adieu
CHAI....See finishing Barca gave biafranqueen. LMAO @ the bolded. I am certain Barca is now a victim of the dreaded Jonathan syndrome. Cluelessness is indeed contagious..Its a pity.......the things protection can do.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Idrismusty97(m): 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi:
[size=15pt]If Tinubu can change his mind about Buhari, barcanista have the right to change his mind as well.[/size]

READ WHAT TINUBU REALLY THINKS ABOUT BUHARI.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2363452_wikiliki_pnga1eb732530f05a8f7e4e4e2073d52d86
Does that means Barcanista no longer have the credibility of an Ant?
MOGIDI TO BARCA. 8:06am On Dec 12 , 2014
Mogidi:

Shut up you paid hack, you behave as if your destiny is intertwined with that of Buhari. You born again Buharist was in the past writing epistles why Buhari won't sell, only to do a u-turn within a week of receiving crust. You have the credibility of an ant, datolee has exposed you as the scam you are. What happened to your useless topics, have your pay checks stopped arriving?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Mogidi: 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
[size=18pt]”Buhari and his ilk are agents of destabilization.” – Bola Tinubu.[/size]

Mr Tinubu please repeat those words now that you're eating from Buhari's hands.
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by luvmijeje(f): 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
@Moderator that moved this to FP: what is the moral justification of moving a thread of october 2014 to fp after I've dumped the cause? Anyway, well done o. But be rest assured that I shall not be moved nor deterred.

Sai PDP

It's for the whole world to know how hypocritical you are........ Unstable as the water. By the way why are you using Sai for PDP?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Ilekeh(f): 3:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi:
[size=18pt]”Buhari and his ilk are agents of destabilization.” – Bola Tinubu.[/size]

Mr Tinubu please repeat those words now that you're eating from Buhari's hands.

Tinubu never mentioned those words.

Try again son

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Mogidi: 3:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
luvmijeje:

It's for the whole world to know how hypocritical you are........ Unstable as the water.

Same as Tinubu abi?
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Mogidi: 3:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ilekeh:

Tinubu never mentioned those words.

Try again son

Take wikileaks to court.
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Tell them! Tell them! cheesy
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Ilekeh(f): 3:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi:

Take wikileaks to court.

Wikileaks wrote those words, Tinubu was not quoted as the owner of them. Try again.
Journalism at work.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by jaybee3(m): 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
only your igbo brothers will beat their chest. Fyi igbos av always been for Any Govt In Power! Yes!!!
NORTH:
You people supported Abacha's life presidency en masse ane even did a million man match for his support.

You people led by Arthur Nzeribe supported the transformation of IBB to life presidency. In fact it was the Igbos that went to court calling for the annulment of a democratic poll in favor of the military IBB.

You people voted again for Yar Adua(of pdp) against your own Ojukwu(of cursed memory) and Kalu in 2007

Yorubas:
You people en masse voted for Obj-an incumbent in 2003 against your villain Ojukwu even in Nnewi and the entire SE.

You people were the champions of 3rd term bid of Obj and your people voted FOR it in the senate.

Ijaw:
You people started yur "luv" for Jonathan the moment SNG led by "Yorubas" Tunde Bakare and Wole Soyinka staged mass protest in Abuja and Lagos. After he became Acting President and later President, you greedy bunch remembered him(as usual).
Ur support for Jonathan is an OLD trick everyone knows. The ibo nation has been "everywhere you go"...you have never been in the opposition.

FYI: the Ijaws don't take you serious and we don't even recognize anything IGBO in our agenda. When it comes to Ijaw interest ALL Ijaws are ONE. We don't subscribe to divisive politics of the Ibo.

Deal with it

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by luvmijeje(f): 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi:

Same as Tinubu abi?

You are comparing sleep to death..... Impossicant!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
They are trying hard to spam the thread but the truth is prevailing. Sai babanista. Sai apc

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Mamaflex(f): 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
shawl:
I can't wrap my head around the guy(s) who has the handle to this 'barcanista' moniker.

I want to believe the account is compromised and differing people have access to it because I can't believe posts I have read from the same handle emanate from the same heart.
That's what money can do. Smh for him.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by jaybee3(m): 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
@Kel4soft
I am not surprised because the Ijaw cause had been hijacked by the charlatans. Let me assure you that the PDP giving Wike the Ticket is a blessing for the Riverine Communities and Ogoni Kingdom. I believe the APC will field a credible candidate of Ijaw extraction or Ogoni Kingdom. I wouldn't have had any concern if Nyesom Wike is/was a astute administrator but on the contrary he is an epic failure. I believe HE WILL BE MASSIVELY voted against and APC winning the Guber polls.
We shall meet in February...

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Scatterboss(m): 4:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Power of money.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by jaybee3(m): 4:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
I don't know why you guys take Wike serious.that man is a never do well that mean no good for Rivers People and the entire Niger Delta. They cannot point any achievement in Rivers State in particular. Those guys must be stopped.

As for Odili, he's a joke

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Mogidi: 4:04pm On Apr 30, 2015

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
Omo Yansh opening for front page shocked see as barcanista quick modify post.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
Obiagelli:

grin grin
Nwannem are you seeing what i am seeing on this thread? I just the smile like person wey win lotto last week grin

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by omenka(m): 4:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
Somebody go run out of data "modifying" comments today. Talk about eating one's own excrement. Lmao. cheesycheesycheesy

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Mogidi: 4:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
Obiagelli:
Omo Yansh opening for front page shocked see as barcanista quick modify post.

What's your take on Tinubu calling Buhari an agent of destabilization?
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by jaybee3(m): 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:

Mr Soyinka:
Thank you for agreeing that GMB did not loot the treasury.
Thank you for agreeing that GMB didn't rig elections
Thank You for Agreeing that the Security under GMB was exceptional.
The Economy grew to an enviable height. Thank You.

Can this be said of Jonathan Goodluck and the entire PDP administration of the past?

GMB 4 President 2015

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Ilekeh(f): 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
only your igbo brothers will beat their chest. Fyi igbos av always been for Any Govt In Power! Yes!!!
NORTH:
You people supported Abacha's life presidency en masse ane even did a million man match for his support.

You people led by Arthur Nzeribe supported the transformation of IBB to life presidency. In fact it was the Igbos that went to court calling for the annulment of a democratic poll in favor of the military IBB.

You people voted again for Yar Adua(of pdp) against your own Ojukwu(of cursed memory) and Kalu in 2007

Yorubas:
You people en masse voted for Obj-an incumbent in 2003 against your villain Ojukwu even in Nnewi and the entire SE.

You people were the champions of 3rd term bid of Obj and your people voted FOR it in the senate.

Ijaw:
You people started yur "luv" for Jonathan the moment SNG led by "Yorubas" Tunde Bakare and Wole Soyinka staged mass protest in Abuja and Lagos. After he became Acting President and later President, you greedy bunch remembered him(as usual).
Ur support for Jonathan is an OLD trick everyone knows. The ibo nation has been "everywhere you go"...you have never been in the opposition.

[size=28pt]FYI: the Ijaws don't take you serious and we don't even recognize anything IGBO in our agenda. When it comes to Ijaw interest ALL Ijaws are ONE. We don't subscribe to divisive politics of the Ibo.
[/size]
Deal with it

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by omenka(m): 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
Nwannem are you seeing what i am seeing on this thread? I just the smile like person wey win lotto last week grin
Lmao. gringrin

This is pure comedy. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by jaybee3(m): 4:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
you sound pathetic. Ojukwu(of cursed memory) ran away frm battle after Adekunle had taught him the lessons of his life. His Deputy, Useless Effiong surrendered and you are saying that it was planned? Hahahaah
You should be ashamed that Coward Ojukwu was ashamed of his own people, hence he couldn't invest in the East nor build properties there. Coward Ojukwu looted the treasury as Eastern Governor while you ppl suffer. He(Ojukokoro) contested for and lost ALL elections on his own turf to even a Yorubaman(Obj) and Fulaniman (Yaradua). He even lost WOEFULLY in his Senate bid to a Newbie in Nnewi. Even today, an Ijawman in the person of Goodluck Jonathan is considered the MESSIAH and GOD of the Igbos over any Iboman. That same Ijawman will always hold Adekunle in highest esteem.
Adekunle on the otherhand may not by RICH but his reputation as a greatman and heroics lives with him and after him. Today, we can't talk of the success of the Nigerian Army over Biafran secessionist without Adekunle name. His generation shall be proud.

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
@Moderator that moved this to FP: what is the moral justification of moving a thread of october 2014 to fp after I've dumped the cause? Anyway, well done o. But be rest assured that I shall not be moved nor deterred.

Sai PDP

Oga do and die joor, ur words are no longer relevant but mere noise to the ear drum...are u not tired of being stupid? Did the. Op mention ur name?

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Etruth: 4:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi:
LETS BRING OUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAID BEFORE THEIR DEFECTION.

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/buhari-has-nothing-to-offer-should-retire-says-el-rufai/
**Yawns** This is sooooo stale. Can't you create a thread? Boring

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
I dey enjoy this comedy die.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

The Banner Buhari Will Not Like To See. / IGP Announces SWAT To Replace Scrapped SARS / Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.