Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari (59573 Views)

Pictures & Updates On Gen Okechukwu Buhari's Visit To Imo State Today / I Have Endorsed President Jonathan. – Shagari Told Buhari. / Obasanjo Denies Snubbing Jonathan, Shagari, Other Ex-presidents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
I hear Buhari repeating that same Statement of Gen. Abacha to GEJ soon.

But for obj to call himself and buhari as being the same, then I take it that all that was sai about buhari being good and patriotic and all that is just a scam because I know what obj stands for.

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
protection seeker.... u see ya life tongue

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by PassingShot(m): 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
jaybee3:
A man who stands for nothing will fall for anything

Malcolm X

It captures it succinctly.

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Ilekeh(f): 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi:
LETS BRING OUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAID BEFORE THEIR DEFECTION.

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/buhari-has-nothing-to-offer-should-retire-says-el-rufai/

Is El-Rufai Tinubu?
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Tvegas(m): 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi:
[size=15pt]Should we also resurrect the unpalatable words Tinubu used against Buhari?[/size]
Is Tinubu and Buhari not working together now?

I hope the thought of Tinubu will not eventually give you cardiac arrest. PDP is dead for now thats all that matters.

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Ilekeh(f): 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi:
Should we also resurrect the unpalatable words Tinubu used against Buhari?

Is Tinubu and Buhari not working together now?

What did Tinubu say about Buhari?

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Sooroptimist1: 3:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
[s]Thaaaank you very much. What makes me happy the most is the reception and acceptance received from the umbrella camp. As for the crybabies, I can't help but sympathise with them. They expected this moniker to go on extinction or return to them but unfortunately for them, the moniker won't go awol and it will remain with the Umbrella. I've tasted both camps, the difference is clear!!!!!![/s]

Please go and read John 11 v 35 but dont forget to add OVER PROTECTIONISTA to the verse it will make more meaning

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by maureeoy: 3:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
i love IBB statement about buhari. (so much trust)

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by PassingShot(m): 3:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi:
This is partisanship beyond belief, why not resurrect what other politicians said before their defection?

I say take up the assignment.

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Ilekeh(f): 3:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi,

we dey wait o.

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Mogidi: 3:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
What Tinubu said of Buhari:

[size=18pt]”Buhari and his ilk are agents of destabilization.” – Bola Tinubu.[/size]

Presidential spokesman Reuben Abati posted a document on social media in which leader of the opposition party All Progressives Congress, APC, and former Lagos state governor Bola Ahmed Tinubu called Buhari, who is now the party’s 2015 presidential flag-bearer an ‘agent of destabilization’.

According to the Wikileaks 2003 document, Bola Tinubu wanted Obasanjo to be president in order to stop former head of state, General Muhammadu Buhari, who he reportedly said would jeopardise Nigeria’s national unity.

Abati posted: “”Buhari and his ilk are agents of destabilization.” – Bola Tinubu. Has this CHANGEd? Source: Public Library of US Diplomacy, Wikileaks Cable 2003 February 21, 15:09 #Friday”

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Caseless: 3:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Try to be reasonable for once.
fuckery, you know I have always made sense.

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Ilekeh(f): 3:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi:
What Tinubu said of Buhari:

”Buhari and his ilk are agents of destabilization.” – Bola Tinubu.

[size=18pt]Abati posted [/size] : “”Buhari and his ilk are agents of destabilization.” – Bola Tinubu. Has this CHANGEd? Source: Public Library of US Diplomacy, Wikileaks Cable 2003 February 21, 15:09 #Friday”

"Abati posted"

Is Abati Tinubu?

What did Tinubu say about Buhari?

19 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by samflex(m): 3:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
Jchi9876:

SHUT UP DIA!!!!!!!

You tortoise!

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by mikkyjagga1(m): 3:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
Barcanista na wa for u o......Hw much exacly did u sell ure conscience for?

Umbrella money go soon finish, u will jump back to brooom!
Or mayb okuko! grin

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Mogidi: 3:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
[size=15pt]READ WHAT TINUBU REALLY THINKS ABOUT BUHARI HERE.[/size]

https://www.wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/03LAGOS369_a.html
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by tabisegroup(m): 3:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
Sani Abacha's opinion is the most touchy wink

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by samflex(m): 3:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
dammytosh:

Before they paid him to decamp you mean. grin grin grin grin

Lol, dem think say na nairaland dem dey win election

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by PassingShot(m): 3:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi:
[size=15pt]Why not resurrect what El-Rufai said about Buhari?[/size]
What is El Rufai's moniker here again? Remind me perhaps I can help out.
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Ilekeh(f): 3:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi:

I will open this link when I'm no longer in need of using my laptop.

Post it here like you've been posting the rest.

We don't want no "Abati Posted"...... we want it directly from Tinubu.

So what did Tinubu say about Buhari?

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
Forget long stories.

buhari stabilize the crude oil market n also make 1 naira to equal 1 dollar by 2019...very simple, or u leave.

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by KingTom(m): 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
Let us all join hands and support the people's General by returning him to Aso Rock in May 2015
The days when the man Barcanista was great. I shed nostalgic tears cry

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Ilekeh(f): 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi,

We're still waiting to hear what Tinubu said about Buhari.

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Halaz(m): 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
For God sake!!!
Gen. Buhari is the only one left for this our crippled giant country with such charisma and bold in mind. which by God grace should bring back our missed-road nation to it right path.
our own is to help you with prayer,
God is with you GMB.

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Ilekeh(f): 3:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi o,

Stop hiding.

Tell us what Tinubu said about Buhari and why PDP didn't use it in their campaign against APC.

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by arbitter: 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi:

[size=14pt]Ummm why is this guy getting this riled up over nothing? [/size]

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Mogidi: 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
What Buhari's best friend Tinubu said before merging his party with Buhari's.

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by PRYCE(m): 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
Tinubu told the United States spy posing as the consul general – in a 2003 conversation- that Buhari should not be trusted due to his bigot tendencies. He pointed to Buhari’s tribalistic nature as potentially dangerous to the unity of Nigeria. In Tinubu’s summation, he stated-  Buhari and his ilk are agents of destabilization who would be far worse than Obasanjo.’ The conversation was recorded by the US Consul General and wired back to Washington DC for analysis. Of which, Wikileaks got a hold of the recorded transcripts. Wikileaks published the conversation. The link is provided below

See the entire text below. The quote is extracted from Section 6C.

Oddly, Tinubu has turned away from his earlier summation of Buhari to virtually appoint him the Presidential candidate of the All Progressive Congress [APC] in the 2015 presidential contest.

The question that remains for Tinubu to answer is who are Buhari’s ilks? Could he have been referring to a terrorist group?

Source: https://www.wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/03LAGOS369_a.html

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi:
[size=15pt]Whats the reason for resurrecting an article written last year?[/size]
It is a thing of joy when one's thread makes front page. But when one gets angry over his thread that makes front page, something is wrong.

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
Whoever returned this post to front page was paid to kill Barcanista by giving him heart attack or cardiac arrest

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Mogidi: 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ilekeh:
Mogidi o,

Stop hiding.

Tell us what Tinubu said about Buhari and why PDP didn't use it in their campaign against APC.

Apart from screenshots, here's a link to the story on wikileaks, Enjoy!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke / Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting / Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF)