Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari (59566 Views)

Pictures & Updates On Gen Okechukwu Buhari's Visit To Imo State Today / I Have Endorsed President Jonathan. – Shagari Told Buhari. / Obasanjo Denies Snubbing Jonathan, Shagari, Other Ex-presidents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Caseless: 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
Where is backdatassup , idumose and descartes? grin grin
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by anonimi: 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ilekeh:
What did Tinubu say about Buhari?

Because you ASKED for it =>

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2151023_politricks_jpeg1e074f9e4eb2ed17a7bc4617eb7731cb

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Mogidi: 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ilekeh:
Mogidi,

We're still waiting to hear what Tinubu said about Buhari.

Have you seen my post?
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by shawl: 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
I can't wrap my head around the guy(s) who has the handle to this 'barcanista' moniker.

I want to believe the account is compromised and differing people have access to it because I can't believe posts I have read from the same handle emanate from the same heart.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Ilekeh(f): 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi:
What Buhari's best friend Tinubu said before merging his party with Buhari's.

So where exactly is Tinubu being quoted?

What gave you the implication that those were Tinubu's words? Is Tinubu the journalist?

Recap your skull and use your brain, oga

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
Let us all join hands and support the people's General by returning him to Aso Rock in May 2015

Chai!! See how "some protection" made his guy sell his soul.

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Idrismusty97(m): 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi:
LETS BRING OUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAID BEFORE THEIR DEFECTION.

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/buhari-has-nothing-to-offer-should-retire-says-el-rufai/
Sharaap! This is what Barcanista have to say about you and your fellow TANiods.
barcanista:
Play politics without bitterness. The purpose of seeking office is to render service to the people and not to prove that you are a better human. Electoral contest is not warfare... My hand of fellowship to stebell, firefire,tomakint, mogidi, phockphockman, sincere9gerian, datolee, tit, biafranqueen, and other retrogressive members of TAN. We in the progressive camp see politics as a means to serve Nigeria and not a war to be won or lost. Vote Muhammadu Buhari 2015
Thank you barcanista! cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi:
[size=15pt]Should we also resurrect the unpalatable words Tinubu used against Buhari?[/size]

Is Tinubu and Buhari not working together now?
You may resurrect it, but our concern is the cameleon of the OP.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Etruth: 3:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
Leave them make them de cry. I will address their matter very soon. They think this tactic will work against me.... If only they know the stuff I'm made of. Allow them to exercise their freedom of expression.

@Temitemi1 and Phockphockman: My Ogas I sight una o.

God bless you'all
The Nairaland Resident Clown himself. Oya, open another thread and make me laugh. I'm bored now and I need some entertainment. Pls

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Ilekeh(f): 3:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
anonimi:

Because you ASKED for it =>

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2151023_politricks_jpeg1e074f9e4eb2ed17a7bc4617eb7731cb

I need you to dig up the primary sources.

Yes, the image looks nice, but dig up the primary source. Thanks.

I'm really interested in what Tinubu said about Buhari because so far, no one has been able to come up with an answer.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Mogidi: 3:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
[size=14pt]Screen grab of what Tinubu said about Buhari before they became friends.[/size]

[size=18pt]Courtesy of wikileaks[/size]
https://www.wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/03LAGOS369_a.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2363452_wikiliki_pnga1eb732530f05a8f7e4e4e2073d52d86
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by MzJackBaueress(f): 3:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
Finally,the thread made front page.
Hahahahahahahaha!!! grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Ilekeh(f): 3:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi:
What Tinubu said of Buhari:

”Buhari and his ilk are agents of destabilization.” – Bola Tinubu.

[size=18pt]Abati posted [/size] : “”Buhari and his ilk are agents of destabilization.” – Bola Tinubu. Has this CHANGEd? Source: Public Library of US Diplomacy, Wikileaks Cable 2003 February 21, 15:09 #Friday”

"Abati posted"

Is Abati Tinubu?

I just dey ask because I no wan follow follow people talk like the OP.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Ilekeh(f): 3:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi:
[size=14pt]Screen grab of what Tinubu said about Buhari before they became friends.[/size]
[size=18pt]Courtesy of wikileaks[/size]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2363452_wikiliki_pnga1eb732530f05a8f7e4e4e2073d52d86
Ilekeh:

So where exactly is Tinubu being quoted?

What gave you the implication that those were Tinubu's words? Is Tinubu the journalist?

Recap your skull and use your brain, oga

Is Wiki leaks Buhari?

No where in that article did it suggest that Tinubu was the owner of those words.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
Nairaland is giving PDP the AIT treatment

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Mogidi: 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ilekeh:

"Abati posted"

Is Abati Tinubu?

This is what he said:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Ilekeh(f): 3:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi:

This is what he said:

Where did it suggest that Tinubu is the owner of those words?

Is Wikileaks now Tinubu? Does Tinubu own Wikileaks?

Give me the primary source that shows Tinubu being QUOTED.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
shawl:
I can't wrap my head around the guy(s) who has the handle to this 'barcanista' moniker.

I want to believe the account is compromised and differing people have access to it because I can't believe posts I have read from the same handle emanate from the same heart.
The guy is Nairaland's Fani-Kayode that moves from party to party.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Jchi9876: 3:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ilekeh:

"Abati posted"

Is Abati Tinubu?

guy no dey follow that Agidi abi wetin e be drag matter.

He is just a bloody [size=23pt]MOFO [/size]with an impotent manhood

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by anonimi: 3:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ilekeh:
I need you to dig up the primary sources.

Yes, the image looks nice, but dig up the primary source. Thanks.

I'm really interested in what Tinubu said about Buhari because so far, no one has been able to come up with an answer.

Again because you asked for it, not that I expect you to accept that you & many millions like you, have been CONNED by the master crook of our times and the original smooth criminal of Bourdillon grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by PRYCE(m): 3:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
Tinubu told the United States spy posing as the consul general – in a 2003 conversation- that Buhari should not be trusted due to his bigot tendencies. He pointed to Buhari’s tribalistic nature as potentially dangerous to the unity of Nigeria. In Tinubu’s summation, he stated-  Buhari and his ilk are agents of destabilization who would be far worse than Obasanjo.’ The conversation was recorded by the US Consul General and wired back to Washington DC for analysis. Of which, Wikileaks got a hold of the recorded transcripts. Wikileaks published the conversation. The link is provided below

See the entire text below. The quote is extracted from Section 6C.

Oddly, Tinubu has turned away from his earlier summation of Buhari to virtually appoint him the Presidential candidate of the All Progressive Congress [APC] in the 2015 presidential contest.

The question that remains for Tinubu to answer is who are Buhari’s ilks? Could he have been referring to a terrorist group

Source: https://www.wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/03LAGOS369_a.html

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Idrismusty97(m): 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Don't ever mind those double standard people, big fishes like Amaechi, Kwakwanso, Okorocha, Saraki,, Wamako etc all became hero, corrupt free and Saints in their evil hearts immediately they jumped ship to APC. Yet the same people are now fighting hard to make you feel guilty for going back to your original party,PDP.
I advise you to never bow to their pressure to dump your moniker.
I can confess to you that this moniker called barcanista is the most scary in nairaland, I fought against it, so I know what I'm talking. If they're not happy with you, be sure we are.
Mind you, all these their recent rantings of exhuming your past posts should not bother you, they're only scared of damages awaiting BABA ONE CHANCE from your Golden Pen.
Barcanista believed in you, You will embrace change one day wink...
barcanista:
Lol, funny you. Phockphockman is a brother na as per Nigerian blood flows in us, he is blinded by his project Jonathan, I am very optimistic that he will embrace change soon.

Amen, by the Special Grace of the Almighty God.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Ilekeh(f): 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi,

Read that wikileaks again.......

So what did Tinubu say about Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by alrahmanonline(m): 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
Barcanista!!! i warned you, but you did not listen, you should've stayed with the progressive till the very end..

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Lekewatt(m): 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
my thumb went for ds guy ds year and am not regretin it............9ja needs u more than ever......they try to distort history, but those who knew d truth, stood by it. GMB my man of d century........sai BABAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Jchi9876: 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
anonimi:

Again because you asked for it, not that I expect you to accept that you have been CONNED by the master crook of our times and the original smooth criminal of Bourdillon grin grin

What is all these pooh u concocted?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
Whatever Tinubu said about Buhari, Abacha said worst and did worst but he realised he was wrong about Buhari and this is what he said:
“I have realise our collective mistake in over- throwing you. I have seen the terrible damage which our inaction caused to the Nigerian psyche. I am most sorry. Please, come & do what is best known of you. Patriotic service to the nation.“(PTF Inaugural Speech)

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Mogidi: 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
[size=15pt]If Tinubu can change his mind about Buhari, barcanista have the right to change his mind as well.[/size]

READ WHAT TINUBU REALLY THINKS ABOUT BUHARI.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Sooroptimist1: 3:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
Judas Iscariot has a twin brother in NL protection seeking charlatan!

Rabblerouser per excellence......

On seeing that Buhari won his election,the boy simply went back into being a bigot and ethnic chauvinists by seeking protection of both SE and SS brethren against perceived gang-up by the Majority

16 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Ilekeh(f): 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
anonimi:

Again because you asked for it, not that I expect you to accept that you have been CONNED by the master crook of our times and the original smooth criminal of Bourdillon grin grin

"Tinubu's party had no choice"

"Tinubu admitted" .....

Written in third person. The words you are referring to weren't quoted to suggest that Tinubu is the owner.

You act like journalist don't try to buffer stories with their own suggestions. Else they would have written "Tinubu claims that Buhari and his ilks"....

Try again. Re-read the wiki.

This explains the reason most of you people fail JAMB

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
Obasanjo i hear u
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Ilekeh(f): 3:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

The 9 Candidates Running For Presidency 2019 / The Banner Buhari Will Not Like To See. / IGP Announces SWAT To Replace Scrapped SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.