Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship (53987 Views)

24 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Committing To Marriage. / 9 Questions To Ask Before Committing To A Relationship / Think twice before committing yourself to someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by wordbank(m): 6:11am On Nov 02, 2014
temitak:
who will go thru all dis wake up early wahala.
The egg mask is another serious issue, it makes u girls unapproachable at night
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by faith123456(f): 6:17am On Nov 02, 2014
JJJJ
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by tunde1200(m): 6:26am On Nov 02, 2014
No one hate it like me especially yoruba films!.

iceberylin:
[size=20pt]ţhāţ āƒŗįçāŋ māgįç įş şo oŋ poįŋţ,į ђāte Nollywood angry[/size]

1 Like

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by abdulkayus(m): 6:26am On Nov 02, 2014
I will prefer to marry a virgin than an experienced woman. The experienced woman was once a virgin also, so ur virgin wife will also become experience later.

The guys who claimed that they prefer experience woman, wil u advice ur sisters or daughters to start having sex before marriage?

4 Likes

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by hilary26(m): 6:35am On Nov 02, 2014
EroticAngelina:
so we should start doing all those things just to get a man? undecided mtchew. if u don't like the way I am, move to the next lady. there are thousands of guys out there that are looking for ladies like me. diff strokes for diff folks smiley

so if a girl is boobzless and @ssless and don't use makeup, she no go attract any guy at all? shuuuuuuuuuu! embarassed

It's not how many men who calls your phone after some bottles of beer but how many men who calls your phone when they wake up and think about their lives.
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by tinyanosa(f): 6:53am On Nov 02, 2014
Na wa...men what are you guys feeling like...
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by citizenjuwon(m): 7:04am On Nov 02, 2014
tinyanosa:
Na wa...men what are you guys feeling like...
Authority tongue
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by tinyanosa(f): 7:13am On Nov 02, 2014
Very funny...
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by aex41142(f): 7:17am On Nov 02, 2014
frankyychiji:
Nigerian men scared of successful Nigerian women since 1960. embarassed
am telling u,instead of them to upgrade they r feeling intimidated
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by tinyanosa(f): 7:34am On Nov 02, 2014
tongue
citizenjuwon:

Authority tongue
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by macuwon(m): 7:40am On Nov 02, 2014
different things go for different people... ladies pls don't go and buy ass n boobs in the market.. lol.. if you don't find anyone that likes you assless and boobless, then upgrade your i.q,i.e education.. and be independent.. am sure some nairaland guys will run after you.. if you still can't find.. enroll in the convent.. God must have another plan for you.. lol.. or you come.. lemme hook you up with someone that loves assless and boobless women.. grin

1 Like

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 02, 2014
NaijaKnight:

8. Education.We don’t like when women have all these strange degrees such as Journalism and Medical Genetics. Please stick to Law, Accounting and mostlyHome Economics. Thanks.

9. While still on education, please do not go beyond afirst degree. Why go for a Masters when we already intend to make you the Mrs? Too many university degrees makes us feel likelesser beings

what nonsense posts are number 8 and 9?? undecided
I dont get it still. Getting degrees as a lady now intimidates guys? Good to know grin
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by chronique(m): 8:03am On Nov 02, 2014
9. While still on education, please do not go beyond afirst degree. Why go for a Masters when we already intend to make you the Mrs? Too many university degrees makes us feel likelesser beings.

No 9 should be for men with inferiority complex;not a guy like me. I love girls with brains.
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 02, 2014
faith123456:
So what should I do nw? I already hav my masters,and am very gud in bed,due to lot of hollywood I do watch,do u expect me 2 destroy my masters certi and fake my performance on bed all becus of one man?

no mind them. Low self esteem is a biatch grin
please keep your certs wella, thats one thing that will help you through life even when the socalled husbands are not there.

1 Like

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 02, 2014
chronique:
9. While still on education, please do not go beyond afirst degree. Why go for a Masters when we already intend to make you the Mrs? Too many university degrees makes us feel likelesser beings.

No 9 should be for men with inferiority complex;not a guy like me. I love girls with brains.

thanks jareh.. been waiting to see posts like this.
I wonder who wants to marry a liability. Okay, maybe the op wanna grin
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by FLAWLES(f): 8:10am On Nov 02, 2014
hmmm, 14 sha. ok
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by FLAWLES(f): 8:12am On Nov 02, 2014
[quote
author=abdulkayus post=27652320]I will prefer to marry a virgin than an
experienced woman. The experienced woman was once a virgin also, so ur
virgin wife will also become experience later.

The guys who claimed that they prefer experience woman, wil u advice ur
sisters or daughters to start having sex before marriage? [/quote] abeg shut uP(advice)
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by NaijaKnight(m): 8:20am On Nov 02, 2014
Anny45:
Very funny indeed,why will a man ask a woman to stick to first degree and not go for masters,do I smell low self esteem? Why will a woman put her life on hold because she wants a man to see her as valuable? Some guys with the way they reason sef,anyways,everyone is entitled to their opinion. I can't remember any part in the bible or even Quran that specified the highest level of education a woman should acquire. I will pretend I didn't read this thread cos most of the things mentioned are ways a woman should live her life just to please a man. It is obvious some guys still see women as lesser beings whose purpose in life is to satisfy a man and not create an impact in her family and society! People really need to change their ways of reasoning and learn to encourage their wives,girlfriends,sisters and daughters.

it's vehemently appalling how our sense of reasoning can be sometimes. I put up a disclaimer or is it that peeps can't read? or is it that you do not understand what a disclaimer is? just so you know? I wouldn't commit to a woman who doesn't at least have her eyes set on achieving greatness in her chosen career. like I've always said, this post was to give a funny side to things. it's not that SERIOUS!!!
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by NaijaKnight(m): 8:25am On Nov 02, 2014
broadminded:
@ Op...My prayer for you is: may your relationship status not be the last one on the list below.
hahahahahaha Thanks bro but I'm happily hooked. capish? + she's with me as I write this and guess what? she laughed. it ain't that serious.
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by NaijaKnight(m): 8:29am On Nov 02, 2014
tomistelle:

Hahaha that Africa Magic part got me rotfl

hehe! laugh o jare my sister. let all these nairaland BOYS be fronting.
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by DAVE5(m): 8:37am On Nov 02, 2014
veegirl:

lol. Una no serious. Wake up earlier ko. Guys una wahala really too much. Dont do dis dont do dat. If we give una our own list of dos and donts una go run.
abeg no mind dose guys wit list of dos and don'ts jawe

I wander wen men started having list of this and that of a woman jst to think wen I was younger i heard women kip dat list now guys have taken over, I believe in simplicity... take life as it comes...

1 Like

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by NaijaKnight(m): 8:38am On Nov 02, 2014
TheNaijan:

You didn't add -not being fat or out of shape...
Not being a feminist...
Not being able to give good s_x (BJ's, etc)...
Dude--beauty is essential-simple... I don't want bad genes to be given to my kids...Sadly, most good looking African men or Nigerian guys settle for less...it's either they are trapped into marriage, or they just yield to pressure...and hence get an ugly girl they feel they can control or so...Lol...Sadly: it turns out to be something else....
Most men, 90% of men have taught about or wished(at a point in their lives) to marry someone else...
As for the degree issue--it doesn't matter so far she has time for her family, is submissive and feminine... No man wants a boss or man-wife at home...

dude, you deserve 10 cows. na only you sabi read + comprehend sha. others just dey read. "Dude--beauty is essential-simple... I don't want [b]bad genes to be given to my kids" got me cracked up like a nut.

1 Like

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by NaijaKnight(m): 8:56am On Nov 02, 2014
Tashamania:

I dont get it still. Getting degrees as a lady now intimidates guys? Good to know grin
oh please! This post was supposed to offer comic relief. my girl has 2
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by megabyte2(f): 9:03am On Nov 02, 2014
Men are different and so their choices of what they want in a lady.
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by citizenjuwon(m): 9:05am On Nov 02, 2014
Tashamania:

May be not; Just that most ladies permit their degrees to enter their scruffy heads and they become unreasonably arrogant. Am sure u know thats not good enough for either a relationship or marriage. smiley
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 02, 2014
amakufrancis:
number 10 got me laughing, op who will you use to acquire such experience?

mesef com dey wonder oooo
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 02, 2014
Tashamania:

no mind them. Low self esteem is a biatch grin
please keep your certs wella, thats one thing that will help you through life even when the socalled husbands are not there.

Faith giv Tash ur cert so she gets a companion fr life... Nd lemme kno wen u get ur ph.d...
You belong wif me #singing
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by amakufrancis(m): 9:43am On Nov 02, 2014
luxempati:

mesef com dey wonder oooo
lol bros be like op go use ya lady gada experience, you better dy give am well.
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Owoplenty(m): 9:51am On Nov 02, 2014
Hmmm! Mr.lecturer please who are the "we" ?
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by gabbytabby: 10:08am On Nov 02, 2014
frankyychiji:
Nigerian men scared of successful Nigerian women since 1960. embarassed

That na the village ones. They like to pretend as all the females who are medical students my brothers always become engaged to them whilst in the uni. See suitors for camp mostly unsuitable. Them want to marry doctor.
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 02, 2014
amakufrancis:
lol bros be like op go use ya lady gada experience, you better dy give am well.

chairman no corrupt me abeg...
Am a V.......
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by SIRJENTLE: 11:10am On Nov 02, 2014
what you have penned down is right. but still don agree that it goes so for all men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) / Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos / I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.