Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship (54003 Views)

24 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Committing To Marriage. / 9 Questions To Ask Before Committing To A Relationship / Think twice before committing yourself to someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by amjoy: 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2014
10. Sex. We will really appreciate it if you have a non-existent intimate life/thoughts before we meet. Let us be the ones to teach you from our experience.

How will u get d experience, from ur fellow man?
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
nedum360:

Totally disagree with 8 & 10. My woman should be well educated. A masters degree or even a PhD isn't a bad idea. Co's I can't stand dumb assess. She should know how to make love cos its sth i cherish & esteem. Don't care where she learns it as along as she isn't a LovePeddler.

Correct guy!!!

You must be an igbo boy
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
EroticAngelina:
so we should start doing all those things just to get a man? undecided mtchew. if u don't like the way I am, move to the next lady. there are thousands of guys out there that are looking for ladies like me. diff strokes for diff folks smiley

so if a girl is boobzless and @ssless and don't use makeup, she no go attract any guy at all? shuuuuuuuuuu! embarassed
why would you be boobzless and @ssless? that's a bullshit....try package small
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by olola4(m): 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
what I consider the most is how she is going to be when she becomes a mother
,must thin ladies are not always good during this time but fat ones still make sense.
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Mrval20(m): 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
BecaciaBarbie:

I hate it with passion!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My elder Sis can stay up all night because of all these annoying Korean movies! Gets me irritated!
One of the few ladies who don't trip for it....*High five*smiley
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Janetozi(f): 9:18pm On Nov 01, 2014
amakufrancis:
number 10 got me laughing, op who will you use to acquire experience?
don't mind the idioti!c op, maybe he will use his mother to acquire the experience.

4 Likes

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Janetozi(f): 9:23pm On Nov 01, 2014
amjoy:
10. Sex. We will really appreciate it if you have a non-existent intimate life/thoughts before we meet. Let us be the ones to teach you from our experience.

How will u get d experience, from ur fellow man?
he will get it from his mother or by sleeping with animal.

Pointless point.

2 Likes

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Janetozi(f): 9:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
NaijaKnight:
Disclaimer: This is serious post with comic relief to go with it. it ain't that serious!

1. Composure. No matter what you may think or have heard, guys do not want any gangster chic, they don’t wanta woman who will break a bottle on another’s head because they know that may be their head someday. A composed lady has better promise.

2. Beauty. We really aren’tso crazy about how you look. All we are saying is ifyou lackboobs and hips, try to make sure it’s only one and make up for it somehow. A beautiful brain is an example of a greatasset.

3. Culinary skills. Guys marry women that can cookand date those that can’t. Tryand perfect your Egusi and Afang soup making skills. Thisis a valid plus inyour resume.

4. Don’t believe what you watch on Africa Magic, we don’t want a domineering woman. If you cannot be submissive, we cannot wear trouser with you and fight for who is the man of the house.

5. Talking about Africa Magic, if you are one of those women that sit around all the time and have watched 90 percent of all their movies, then the probability of a good man finding you is low.

6. We fear women that watch Africa Magic becauseweassume you that is yourcitadel of learning. Who wants a woman who has over 3 babalawos’ phone numbers?

7. Manners. That head tapping thing you do when your weave is overdue? Stop it. Hasn’t anyone told you it makes you look like a drug addict craving her next fix? Or are you trying to accelerate the flow of blood in your brain? Stop it.

8. Education.We don’t like when women have all these strange degrees such as Journalism and Medical Genetics. Please stick to Law, Accounting and mostlyHome Economics. Thanks.

9. While still on education, please do not go beyond afirst degree. Why go for a Masters when we already intend to make you the Mrs? Too many university degrees makes us feel likelesser beings.

10. Sex. We will really appreciate it if you have a non-existent intimate life/thoughts before we meet. Let us be the ones toteach you from our experience.

11. Independence. We don’t like our women listening to Beyonce. Remember her trackslike ‘Single Ladies’, ‘Independent Women’, and ‘Girls Run The World’? What kind of brain washingis that? So if you must listen to music, don’t do any of these new songs, do Cyndi Lauper, Dolly Parton, etc.

12. Carriage. Guys want women who carry themselves well. This means we don’t want you looking like the Michelin man or all these Christian mothers.
13. Still talking of carriage,when we go out please respect yourself. Even if there’s no food at home, don’twipe the plate clean. When we go to parties, please all this grinding and‘lepa on the floor’ dance steps should be reserved for when we get back home.

14. Guys do not like hairnets, wrappers and late night egg masks on the face.
Thanks in advance.

http://thathman..com/2012/06/what-guy-want-in-relationship.html

I’m pretty sure I’ve left out some points, feel free to drop yours. Cheers
Every point here equal ZERO.

2 Likes

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by nzeaji(m): 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
Number 7 just cracked me up totally grin grin angry
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by caseyhills(m): 9:38pm On Nov 01, 2014
The sex part isn't okay by me oooo! I love it when my lady takes the wheel in the bedroom, I love it when a lady have experience on bed, for me oooo, Good food and good sex, am good to go! that's the same reason why I don't date and won't marry a V!
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Gorgeous58(f): 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
Guys love number 3. I can attest to it.

1 Like

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Nmeri17: 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2014
jmoore:

Experience from where? From fuc*ing animals or other women.

smh

plants kiss
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by amakufrancis(m): 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2014
Janetozi:
don't mind the idioti!c op, maybe he will use his mother to acquire the experience.
lol, funny you.

1 Like

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by chic2pimp(m): 10:16pm On Nov 01, 2014
Abeg abeg speak yourself! I want my woman "HIGHLYY EDUCATED". Masters and PHD sef would do me just fine.

Beauty, Feminity and Intelligence are three important traits I want in my woman

2 Likes

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Icecream4U(m): 10:19pm On Nov 01, 2014
veegirl:

lol. Una no serious. Wake up earlier ko. Guys una wahala really too much. Dont do dis dont do dat. If we give una our own list of dos and donts una go run.
guys also don't marry women that give their own list of dos and don'ts grin
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by seraphicesty: 11:02pm On Nov 01, 2014
Babes u people should forget all this narialand guys, they are just telling us there weakness....just live your good life and the right hubby will show. grin

1 Like

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Richy4(m): 11:43pm On Nov 01, 2014
I was thinking you will mention the neatness of her room or house. i like clean house. even if it was a cheap accommodation, let the room be neat.

I love the feeling of coming into a room and you breath in fresh air.and in the bedroom everything cloth and shoes are in order.
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by goodgood2(m): 11:46pm On Nov 01, 2014
Missmossy:
Lol@ fearing girls who watch African magiccheesy
No need to lol. Na fact. The things they see there are trash and they have a way of affecting their mentality. They make their level of reasoning unbelievably low.
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by dagbokoncept(m): 12:05am On Nov 02, 2014
My girl gives me everything and she's also studying home economics.
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Emperoradrian(m): 12:38am On Nov 02, 2014
EroticAngelina:
so we should start doing all those things just to get a man? undecided mtchew. if u don't like the way I am, move to the next lady. there are thousands of guys out there that are looking for ladies like me. diff strokes for diff folks smiley

so if a girl is boobzless and @ssless and don't use makeup, she no go attract any guy at all? shuuuuuuuuuu! embarassed
shuuuuuuuuuuuu! Abi? Dey dia d giv urself hope,if u no get boobz and hips,wetin else i wan use u do,u b drawin board abi dinnin table? Listen if u no get @ss and boobs,beta rush go find whr u go buy am nw b4 e finish 4 market....
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 02, 2014
defendedvictim:
grin Dnt b too scared; jst wake up earlier Dan d man n remove d net
who will go thru all dis wake up early wahala.
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by lekjons(m): 12:54am On Nov 02, 2014
EroticAngelina:

dat describes a man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by delishpot: 1:04am On Nov 02, 2014
Mrval20:
Cool stuff. Independence should be at number one though.
Guys, there's this latest trend which I find even more annoying than African Magic, and which is a very big turn off for me too....These Philipino and Korean movies. They call it 'My girl' or something like that. Is it just me or has anyone else noticed?

Choiiii, that one dey paaaiiiinnnnn meeeee. Chei, make I repeat am, e dey paiiin meeeee. angry
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by emmaliver(m): 3:23am On Nov 02, 2014
points noted
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by dorleey(f): 3:36am On Nov 02, 2014
@poster, most of the stuffs u wrote especially those based on education and knowledge are just based on a personality of a man with low complex. For ur info, most women need courageous and accommodating men and nt dictators and complex-stricken men.

3 Likes

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by ocheu(f): 4:19am On Nov 02, 2014
Mrval20:
Cool stuff. Independence should be at number one though.
Guys, there's this latest trend which I find even more annoying than African Magic, and which is a very big turn off for me too....These Philipino and Korean movies. They call it 'My girl' or something like that. Is it just me or has anyone else noticed?
u men are becoming so terrifying. just three days ago a lady wrote on women becoming assets rather than liabilities and all the guys on this forum supported her that a woman needs to be independent. Today you guys are dread of independent women. Sincerely is confusing, I don't know the right attitude to put on again oooh. cry but whichever I so much appreciate when a woman is independent
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Kentvilla: 5:31am On Nov 02, 2014
I prefer the virgin girls to the experienced ones men,i love my girl 4 dat.
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Mrval20(m): 5:34am On Nov 02, 2014
ocheu:
u men are becoming so terrifying. just three days ago a lady wrote on women becoming assets rather than liabilities and all the guys on this forum supported her that a woman needs to be independent. Today you guys are dread of independent women. Sincerely is confusing, I don't know the right attitude to put on again oooh. cry but whichever I so much appreciate when a woman is independent
Moderation is the word, bro.

1 Like

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Mrval20(m): 5:38am On Nov 02, 2014
delishpot:

Choiiii, that one dey paaaiiiinnnnn meeeee. Chei, make I repeat am, e dey paiiin meeeee. angry
Guess we should start including its ban in our marriage terms and conditions. Lol

1 Like

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by asogwahillary(m): 5:43am On Nov 02, 2014
Op please answer jmoore's option no 10 question,guy ur a fast thinker,thumb up 4 u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) / Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) / In Love With 2 Women, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.