Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship (53955 Views)

24 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Committing To Marriage. / 9 Questions To Ask Before Committing To A Relationship / Think twice before committing yourself to someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by tomistelle(f): 6:59pm On Nov 01, 2014
Funjosh:
Some even have upto 12 babalawo phone numbers lipsrsealed

Funjosh,,lips sealed sha ooo
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2014
undecided
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 7:04pm On Nov 01, 2014
NL kingdom of Comedy and weed smokers undecidedNL kingdom of Comedy and weed smokers
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by dipo2much(m): 7:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
Ontarget:
All these long stories sef. My own is that even if you are intelligent more than God and can cook super meals plus excellent character and you don't have front and back, I won't look at you.

When it comes to true commitment, front and back is not the most important for me. If we are just 'dating' then front and back is a koko
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
Men are different and so are their choices. Please leave our women alone, anyhow they are there is a man somewhere that will love them for who they are.

Is post like this that has contributed to the fake identity exhibited by some ladies in our present society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Donkaro: 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
an idle mind is the devils workshop. u are less busy today @ op
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Sanguine77(m): 7:14pm On Nov 01, 2014
Aside physiognomy and physique, I would want a women to use her head: ability to take accurate crucial decisions especially in the man's absence which in turn borders on intelligence. For me, cooking, sex, etc are secondary because I am sapiosexual.

1 Like

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 7:18pm On Nov 01, 2014
rolling on the floor
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 01, 2014
EroticAngelina:
so we should start doing all those things just to get a man? undecided mtchew. if u don't like the way I am, move to the next lady. there are thousands of guys out there that are looking for ladies like me. diff strokes for diff folks smiley

so if a girl is boobzless and @ssless and don't use makeup, she no go attract any guy at all? shuuuuuuuuuu! embarassed
i love girls like you so well, seriously i dont find that so interesting, for me i prefer girls who dont makeup so that i can really see their beauty, and for boot and ass, that's notin to me, all i need is love chekina.
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by webizone(m): 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2014
muaa:
No 4 got me rolling on the floor. I.e abt a woman that have 3 babalawo fone numbers

Onye nke m.
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 7:25pm On Nov 01, 2014
op get ready ooooo

they are coming
they are coming
the feminazis and their minions are coming oooooo grin grin
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2014
pelij:
i love girls like you so well, seriously i dont find that so interesting, for me i prefer girls who dont makeup so that i can really see their beauty, and for boot and ass, that's notin to me, all i need is love chekina.
u be correct guy!! cheesy
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by mabeni(m): 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2014
That cooking part is so on pnoint. A woman who can make a delicios meal doesnt deserve to marry.
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by mabeni(m): 7:40pm On Nov 01, 2014
U asked her to cook for u then she suddenly start feelling feverish. Meaning sge cant cook. asked such girl wot her favourite meal is....she ll be like indomie/noodles.
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2014
zoelife:
. Are u for real? Where have u been all my life?

Hahaha... I guess we've both been looking for each other in all the wrong places
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by revolt(m): 7:45pm On Nov 01, 2014
Olboy speak 4 ursef!! I hate the hairnets tho I cnt stand the hairs flyn around me and pricking me, but the wrapper is the most sexy thing africa created, pls note,, wrapper wit no panties is SUPER SEXY!!! Pls spk 4 yasef o.
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2014
[deleted]

2 Likes

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Confession14(f): 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2014
Lol
jvera:
no 10 really funny u prefer ma d hair they enta ur mouth.
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 01, 2014
three babalawo's numbers? una no go kill person!
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Galadimabawa: 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2014
iceberylin:
[size=20pt]ţhāţ āƒŗįçāŋ māgįç įş şo oŋ poįŋţ,į ђāte Nollywood angry[/size]
me too, I fined nothing gud in it
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Mclick(m): 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2014
God help you to live long if you live with a woman that loves African Magic, expecially the uneducated ones. Chai! Na one chance for village be that o

1 Like

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by nedum360: 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
NaijaKnight:
Disclaimer: This is serious post with comic relief to go with it. it ain't that serious!

1. Composure. No matter what you may think or have heard, guys do not want any gangster chic, they don’t wanta woman who will break a bottle on another’s head because they know that may be their head someday. A composed lady has better promise.

2. Beauty. We really aren’tso crazy about how you look. All we are saying is ifyou lackboobs and hips, try to make sure it’s only one and make up for it somehow. A beautiful brain is an example of a greatasset.

3. Culinary skills. Guys marry women that can cookand date those that can’t. Tryand perfect your Egusi and Afang soup making skills. Thisis a valid plus inyour resume.

4. Don’t believe what you watch on Africa Magic, we don’t want a domineering woman. If you cannot be submissive, we cannot wear trouser with you and fight for who is the man of the house.

5. Talking about Africa Magic, if you are one of those women that sit around all the time and have watched 90 percent of all their movies, then the probability of a good man finding you is low.

6. We fear women that watch Africa Magic becauseweassume you that is yourcitadel of learning. Who wants a woman who has over 3 babalawos’ phone numbers?

7. Manners. That head tapping thing you do when your weave is overdue? Stop it. Hasn’t anyone told you it makes you look like a drug addict craving her next fix? Or are you trying to accelerate the flow of blood in your brain? Stop it.

8. Education.We don’t like when women have all these strange degrees such as Journalism and Medical Genetics. Please stick to Law, Accounting and mostlyHome Economics. Thanks.

9. While still on education, please do not go beyond afirst degree. Why go for a Masters when we already intend to make you the Mrs? Too many university degrees makes us feel likelesser beings.

10. Sex. We will really appreciate it if you have a non-existent intimate life/thoughts before we meet. Let us be the ones toteach you from our experience.

11. Independence. We don’t like our women listening to Beyonce. Remember her trackslike ‘Single Ladies’, ‘Independent Women’, and ‘Girls Run The World’? What kind of brain washingis that? So if you must listen to music, don’t do any of these new songs, do Cyndi Lauper, Dolly Parton, etc.

12. Carriage. Guys want women who carry themselves well. This means we don’t want you looking like the Michelin man or all these Christian mothers.
13. Still talking of carriage,when we go out please respect yourself. Even if there’s no food at home, don’twipe the plate clean. When we go to parties, please all this grinding and‘lepa on the floor’ dance steps should be reserved for when we get back home.

14. Guys do not like hairnets, wrappers and late night egg masks on the face.
Thanks in advance.

http://thathman..com/2012/06/what-guy-want-in-relationship.html

I’m pretty sure I’ve left out some points, feel free to drop yours. Cheers

Totally disagree with 8 & 10. My woman should be well educated. A masters degree or even a PhD isn't a bad idea. Co's I can't stand dumb assess. She should know how to make love cos its sth i cherish & esteem. Don't care where she learns it as along as she isn't a LovePeddler.

1 Like

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 01, 2014
NaijaKnight:

hehe they say it's Telemundo oo

God forgive me o
___ but I feel that Telemundo shii is for peeps with 'low IQ' or not necessarily low IQ but e get the kind babez wey dey watch am lipsrsealed
I might be wrong though

2 Likes

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
EroticAngelina:
so we should start doing all those things just to get a man? undecided mtchew. if u don't like the way I am, move to the next lady. there are thousands of guys out there that are looking for ladies like me. diff strokes for diff folks smiley

so if a girl is boobzless and @ssless and don't use makeup, she no go attract any guy at all? shuuuuuuuuuu! embarassed
you just dey every relationship trend, and dey always comment with hatred. be positive sometimes!!

2 Likes

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by pedro08: 8:31pm On Nov 01, 2014
sirman:
No 8, 9, 10 & 14 is TOTALLY FALSE!!!

I don't know about y'all but I like a woman with a solid educational background not some female with limited reasoning abilities. Professional careers are even an added bonus.

Not all guys like inexperienced women when it comes to sex & sexuality. Please ladies, learn & gather experience but that doesn't mean you should become the hood hoe. I can't spend the rest of my life with a sexually boring woman.
oga no problem,just tell ur girl to go and study telepathy,telekenisis and astrology.at least u ll have a wacko for a wife.then remember this:majority of women who re according to you"sexually active"end up tasting it outside their matrimonial home,either because the husband wasn't around or they just wanna taste something else.believe it or not.its true.
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by pedro08: 8:33pm On Nov 01, 2014
Viciyus:

you just dey every relationship trend, and dey always comment with hatred. be positive sometimes!!
may be she is just heart broken 4 now.the jilted always fight with angry words
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by eightsin(m): 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2014
Interesting but not all of these apply with me.. for example, the educational achievement... I would want my lady to have the highest degree as possible as she can. You still have some very viable points too.

But what d hell... I want a fine,intelligent, smart lady for a wife.
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by fabela(f): 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2014
15 Dont eat...guys dont like gals dat eat.
16 Dont breath,if u breath a guy will feel no air will be left for him so guys will run frm u
17 dont sleep
abeg mek una relax... undecided
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Beniyke007: 8:44pm On Nov 01, 2014
No guy likes it when your woman keeps rich male friends who are richer and financially capable than they are. It brings jealousy in the highest order. And the guy would never believe u have nothing intimate with such friends
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2014
pedro08:
may be she is just heart broken 4 now.the jilted always fight with angry words
i to say na only me notice her ooh
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2014
Mrval20:
Cool stuff. Independence should be at number one though.
Guys, there's this latest trend which I find even more annoying than African Magic, and which is a very big turn off for me too....These Philipino and Korean movies. They call it 'My girl' or something like that. Is it just me or has anyone else noticed?
I hate it with passion!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My elder Sis can stay up all night because of all these annoying Korean movies! Gets me irritated!

1 Like

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2014
pedro08:
oga no problem,just tell ur girl to go and study telepathy,telekenisis and astrology.at least u ll have a wacko for a wife.then remember this:majority of women who re according to you"sexually active"end up tasting it outside their matrimonial home,either because the husband wasn't around or they just wanna taste something else.believe it or not.its true.

Don't be deceived!
Your woman will only cheat if you're naïve, boring & clueless as to what pleasing a woman sexually is. Besides, where's the time a woman with a bubbling career will have to cheat?
You said a woman will cheat when her husband is not around, that only applies to house wives because they could probably get bored sitting at home when they could keep their minds busy at work.

You want to marry a woman with just an ssce certificate? Haha, go ahead, let's see how it works for you. Remember, okonjo, dieziani, merkel, to mention but a few, are people's wives. Its people like you that will get married & put their wives in shops to sell petty things.

"The beauty of a woman is in the complexity of her thoughts" & only educated women can think properly :p

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos / In Love With 2 Women, Please Help / Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.