Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship (54001 Views)

24 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Committing To Marriage. / 9 Questions To Ask Before Committing To A Relationship / Think twice before committing yourself to someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by GuyFawkes: 11:19pm On Nov 02, 2014
Natascha:
Screw this write up! I will have sex, when and how I like it. I own my pussy and its not urs, not even for a comited relationship. Education, I have my MSc, so screw u. Gurls run d world, so bleep u. I will have my night face mask, so errrr u. Aint nobody got time for this ish. Go cry for me

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by bongolistik(m): 12:31am On Nov 03, 2014
chimah3:
Smh! Some good points...others rubbish!! Please I love my woman with a good degree..like medicine...and not just a 1st degree buh a PhD sef! If she makes you lesser...improve youself!!!! As for the sex...biko gather all the necessary experience as possible...din ask u 2 b a hoe doe! Byeeee!!! *drops mic*
and u tink u hav made much sense huh! 'Gather all the necesary experience' without being a hoe! Mmmh...how is dat possible? Experience 4rm wr? Diferent men right? U ar d type dat wil luv 2 eat ur cake and stil hav it..period..*fact*

1 Like

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by NaijaKnight(m): 6:00am On Nov 03, 2014
Tashamania:

take life too serious? Dont let me descend on you tongue
oh people like you be typing "dont take life too serious" while you are shedding tears right there on your sofa tongue
I wont say it again, read my siggy angry

shocked funny how we contradict ourselves. you think I didn't see your 'siggy' the first time? have you read your reaction to this post from the beginning? it's no gain saying that you're a perfect example of what you just described me as above. siggy kor shaggy ni tongue
PS: descend on me? oh please! You're not that fat, capish? undecided
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 03, 2014
2aces:
That shuuuuuuuuu!!! Part sha... You can only hear that from only one part of the country
yeah Yoruba. but I'm not Yoruba, I just love the word.
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Edusouls(m): 9:04am On Nov 03, 2014
the worst is that we hate women that are bloody liars...
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by 2aces(m): 11:31am On Nov 03, 2014
EroticAngelina:
yeah Yoruba. but I'm not Yoruba, I just love the word.
yoruba? I didnt know they use that word! But you frequently hear it more from the deltans and the edos
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by wayneTimmie(f): 11:43am On Nov 03, 2014
No 6, got me laughing...hahahahah 3babalawo's number keh...haba!
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by wayneTimmie(f): 11:50am On Nov 03, 2014
3 babalawo's number...haahahaha
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by IMMUNO1(m): 12:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
Don't compare me with other guys, your brothers or your father. Don't start to feel and act funny just because Jonny, James and Jackson are wooing you simultaneously.
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Beesluv: 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
Lol, interesting. Guys don't like girls that begs for money for iPad, Brazilian hair e.t.c
They like girls that are contented
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2014
NaijaKnight:
Disclaimer: This is serious post with comic relief to go with it. it ain't that serious!

1. Composure. No matter what you may think or have heard, guys do not want any gangster chic, they don’t wanta woman who will break a bottle on another’s head because they know that may be their head someday. A composed lady has better promise.

I actually prefer a Lady that has gone through that and has now left tit behind. There's no such thing as thug for life. Every Dog has it's day.

2. Beauty. We really aren’tso crazy about how you look. All we are saying is ifyou lackboobs and hips, try to make sure it’s only one and make up for it somehow. A beautiful brain is an example of a greatasset.

Brain and beauty for me. There are millions of Ladies in the world, you can find one that has all the attributes that you seek. #Don'tSettle

3. Culinary skills. Guys marry women that can cookand date those that can’t. Tryand perfect your Egusi and Afang soup making skills. Thisis a valid plus inyour resume.

Fo shizzle ma nizzle.

4. Don’t believe what you watch on Africa Magic, we don’t want a domineering woman. If you cannot be submissive, we cannot wear trouser with you and fight for who is the man of the house.

Fo shizzle ma nizzle.

5. Talking about Africa Magic, if you are one of those women that sit around all the time and have watched 90 percent of all their movies, then the probability of a good man finding you is low.

Fo shizzle ma nizzle.

6. We fear women that watch Africa Magic becauseweassume you that is yourcitadel of learning. Who wants a woman who has over 3 babalawos’ phone numbers?

#NoFear #DivorceLawyerOnRetainer

7. Manners. That head tapping thing you do when your weave is overdue? Stop it. Hasn’t anyone told you it makes you look like a drug addict craving her next fix? Or are you trying to accelerate the flow of blood in your brain? Stop it.

#NoWeave #AuNatural

8. Education.We don’t like when women have all these strange degrees such as Journalism and Medical Genetics. Please stick to Law, Accounting and mostlyHome Economics. Thanks.

Medicine, Engineering, etc Yes. No to Accounting (boring) or Law (see rule #4)

9. While still on education, please do not go beyond afirst degree. Why go for a Masters when we already intend to make you the Mrs? Too many university degrees makes us feel likelesser beings.

Disagree. But still bring your share of the bacon home.

10. Sex. We will really appreciate it if you have a non-existent intimate life/thoughts before we meet. Let us be the ones toteach you from our experience.

The slate can be wiped clean, no mention of Exes.

11. Independence. We don’t like our women listening to Beyonce. Remember her trackslike ‘Single Ladies’, ‘Independent Women’, and ‘Girls Run The World’? What kind of brain washingis that? So if you must listen to music, don’t do any of these new songs, do Cyndi Lauper, Dolly Parton, etc.

Preferably Ayinla Omowura, Sikiru Ayinde, Sunny Ade, Obey, etc No foreign crap music.

12. Carriage. Guys want women who carry themselves well. This means we don’t want you looking like the Michelin man or all these Christian mothers.

Fo shizzle ma nizzle.

13. Still talking of carriage,when we go out please respect yourself. Even if there’s no food at home, don’twipe the plate clean. When we go to parties, please all this grinding and‘lepa on the floor’ dance steps should be reserved for when we get back home.

Yes on the food but No n the dancing. #ILovePDA

14. Guys do not like hairnets, wrappers and late night egg masks on the face.

Fo shizzle ma nizzle.

Thanks in advance.

I’m pretty sure I’ve left out some points, feel free to drop yours. Cheers

Embedded.
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by ufemia23(f): 7:24am On Nov 04, 2014
defendedvictim:
grin Dnt b too scared; jst wake up earlier Dan d man n remove d net
If d nor like hairnet d best solution is to go barb our hair.

1 Like

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by defendedvictim(m): 7:29am On Nov 04, 2014
ufemia23:

If d nor like hairnet d best solution is to go barb our hair.
Dats not the idea. U wil even make it worse when u cut ur hair. Just leave d hair flying all nyt, he wil be the one to suggest the hairnet angry ..some guys can be confused like that
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by vm26: 11:07am On Nov 04, 2014
jmoore:

Experience from where? From fuc*ing animals or other women.

smh

tru oooo.is it u wanna teach us or u scared of competition of other sweeter dicks out there?up yo game in bed and stop hiding yo intimidation on volunteering to teach as a scapegoat
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 11, 2014
booqee:
Lol you stole that from Tyler Perry's movie "why did I get married" grin
. Yeah thought I heard it sumwhr, hey im a huge fan
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by thathman(m): 6:40am On Sep 11, 2015
LOL...
Come on! this was suppose to be a comic relief!

thanks OP for sharing.
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
Most of those points reflect a man with a warped mentality...esp@d Education part. That was shocking!
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by thathman(m): 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2022
Most of those points reflect a man with a warped mentality...esp@d Education part. That was shocking!

It was a joke… calm down and laugh a bit!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) / Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) / In Love With 2 Women, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.