Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship (54005 Views)

24 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Committing To Marriage. / 9 Questions To Ask Before Committing To A Relationship / Think twice before committing yourself to someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by amakufrancis(m): 11:30am On Nov 02, 2014
luxempati:

chairman no corrupt me abeg...
Am a V.......
Lol, this topic are not meant for V niggas. Am a V tho.
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by TDstarr: 11:38am On Nov 02, 2014
veegirl:
Guys dont like hairnets too? Wahala dey. Wont ur hairnet b on ur hair wen u wake up?
Hian! Na wa o!
I thought it was just me, I hate dat thing
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by moonbabe: 11:39am On Nov 02, 2014
Guys what are ur problems why are u so difficult to please hairnet don be problem too? If u no wear u are unkept and the hair dey disturb now u wear na problem. U no go skool u are not presentable u go na problem. Hnmmmm I don tire for una I think u should go and have a rethink on what u really want not just dat also on the essentials. I know what to do to get my man and I believe all ladies do.
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 02, 2014
Number 8 an 9 undecided inferiority complex
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
late nite egg masks grin tongue
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by zurine(f): 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2014
hmm
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by unmask: 12:45pm On Nov 02, 2014
veegirl:

lol. Una no serious. Wake up earlier ko. Guys una wahala really too much. Dont do dis dont do dat. If we give una our own list of dos and donts una go run.
what list? Na woman dey marry man?
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by lacreamieboie(m): 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2014
EroticAngelina:

so if a girl is boobzless and @ssless and don't use makeup, she no go attract any guy at all? shuuuuuuuuuu! embarassed
are u talking about yourself??
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2014
citizenjuwon:

May be not; Just that most ladies permit their degrees to enter their scruffy heads and they become unreasonably arrogant. Am sure u know thats not good enough for either a relationship or marriage. smiley

This is just the mentality we adopt here in naija and we allow it get to us. No reasonable educated lady would be arrogant to her partner, no matter the number of degrees they bag. Its either thats how she is naturally or nothing. You men are just too proud of yourselves and feel intimidated by such educated ladies, thats all.. grin
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 02, 2014
NaijaKnight:

oh please! This post was supposed to offer comic relief. my girl has 2

your girl not even your wife, sorry grin
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Truckpusher(m): 1:22pm On Nov 02, 2014
Tashamania:

This is just the mentality we adopt here in naija and we allow it get to us. No reasonable educated lady would be arrogant to her partner, no matter the number of degrees they bag. Its either thats how she is naturally or nothing. You men are just too proud of yourselves and feel intimidated by such educated ladies, thats all.. grin
Real men aren't intimated by educated ladies as long as he can offer them another pattern of education on the bed. tongue
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 02, 2014
Truckpusher:
Real men aren't intimated by educated ladies as long as he can offer them another pattern of education on the bed. tongue

The lots am seeing here are real men too and they feel intimidated tongue
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Truckpusher(m): 1:27pm On Nov 02, 2014
Tashamania:

The lots am seeing here are real men too and they feel intimidated tongue
You can't tell what they can do in real life,you don't use online attitude to tell what a nigga can do when the chips are down. tongue
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by dam007(m): 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2014
hmmmm

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 02, 2014
Truckpusher:
You can't tell what they can do in real life,you don't use online attitude to tell what a nigga can do when the chips are down. tongue

I hear but you can in few cases. These niccurs on here saying all this cant be saying them for the saying sake of it. They definitely are intimidated by well educated ladies, dont you think? tongue
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by citizenjuwon(m): 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2014
Tashamania:

No reasonable educated lady would be arrogant to her partner, no matter the number of degrees they bag.

Truth be told, the reasonable ones are few. grin

1 Like

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 02, 2014
katzz:
So women should be less ambitious to make men feel more like men. How about a list that doesn't involve us stepping back into the sixties #nuff said
Lol you stole that from Tyler Perry's movie "why did I get married" grin
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by defendedvictim(m): 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2014
temitak:
who will go thru all dis wake up early wahala.
d woman dat wants to please her hubby by all means grin
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by NaijaKnight(m): 5:28pm On Nov 02, 2014
Tashamania:

I hear but you can in few cases. These niccurs on here saying all this cant be saying them for the saying sake of it. They definitely are intimidated by well educated ladies, dont you think? tongue

whatever rocks your boat hun! if it makes you feel any better, then by all means stick to that thought. it's unfortunate you don’t understand what a disclaimer is. na peeps like una dey make comedians add 'na joke I dey joke ooo' after every joke. life aint that serious oooo ha!
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by mkoabiola: 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2014
I alwys thnk God say I b man.
Men no get problem
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by NaijaKnight(m): 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2014
Tashamania:

your girl not even your wife, sorry grin

hehe for her to be my wife, she must have three cheesy
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 02, 2014
NaijaKnight:

hehe for her to be my wife, she must have three cheesy

how many do you have? undecided
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2014
NaijaKnight:

whatever rocks your boat hun! if it makes you feel any better, then by all means stick to that thought. it's unfortunate you don’t understand what a disclaimer is. na peeps like una dey make comedians add 'na joke I dey joke ooo' after every joke. life aint that serious oooo ha!

read my siggy angry
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by NaijaKnight(m): 6:38pm On Nov 02, 2014
Tashamania:

how many do you have? undecided
hahahahahaha now you see the light.
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 02, 2014
NaijaKnight:

hahahahahaha now you see the light.

I see nothing. What really is your point sef? undecided

1 Like

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by NaijaKnight(m): 6:44pm On Nov 02, 2014
Tashamania:

I see nothing. What really is your point sef? undecided
my point is if you get off of your feminist high horse, you just might see something. It's not my fault that you sound pained and bitter. If you read the disclaimer, this post was suppose to make you feel better. not my fault that you have a very lean sense of humour. it aint that serious hun!
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 02, 2014
NaijaKnight:

my point is if you get of your feminist high horse, you just might see something. It's not my fault that you sound pained and bitter. If you read the disclaimer, this post was suppose to make you feel better. not my fault that you have a very lean sense of humour. it aint that serious hun!

take life too serious? Dont let me descend on you tongue
oh people like you be typing "dont take life too serious" while you are shedding tears right there on your sofa tongue
I wont say it again, read my siggy angry
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 02, 2014
NaijaKnight:

true ooo! they've shifted to Telemundo. it's that serious.
lol korean movies too...boys before flowers with gujunpyo and the rest

1 Like

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by abdulkayus(m): 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2014
FLAWLES:
abeg shut uP(advice)

LOL did I stroke a nerve? what is your problem wit my opinion? Or u don use urs get experience up and down ni?
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:03pm On Nov 02, 2014
Mrval20:

One of the few ladies who don't trip for it....*High five*smiley
If it ain't Hollywood...its a No No for me wink

1 Like

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Natascha(f): 11:07pm On Nov 02, 2014
Screw this write up! I will have sex, when and how I like it. I own my pussy and its not urs, not even for a comited relationship. Education, I have my MSc, so screw u. Gurls run d world, so bleep u. I will have my night face mask, so errrr u. Aint nobody got time for this ish. Go cry for me
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by 2aces(m): 11:18pm On Nov 02, 2014
That shuuuuuuuuu!!! Part sha... You can only hear that from only one part of the country
EroticAngelina:
so we should start doing all those things just to get a man? undecided mtchew. if u don't like the way I am, move to the next lady. there are thousands of guys out there that are looking for ladies like me. diff strokes for diff folks smiley

so if a girl is boobzless and @ssless and don't use makeup, she no go attract any guy at all? shuuuuuuuuuu! embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) / In Love With 2 Women, Please Help / CNN Post About Rafael Nadal Engagement & How A Nigerian Misinterpreted It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.