Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only (128161 Views)

Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl / Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by ISCSUS(f): 5:59am On Nov 06, 2014
Swtheart to be honest with you,u really need help
Smth must be wrong with your developmental stage,there must have been a fixation at a particular time.
No offence pls
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Princecalm(m): 6:18am On Nov 06, 2014
Dapo777:

Only an ignorant person really get convinced by Nothing. grin

What have I said now that you Ar convinced? This boy is So funny. cheesy
all what you have been posting have really shown how ignorant you are.guy wake up to reality.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by wordbank(m): 6:22am On Nov 06, 2014
@op If ur papa n mama no burn u troway, u for dey talk dis smelling shit?
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by olayinkaj2(m): 6:55am On Nov 06, 2014
The poster is one of those that wanted baby mama,have kid/kids and never want to take responsibilty. You are respected when you are responsible. Tuface had baby mamas with with plenty kids and finally settled down with one and he is enjoying his life and has not complained to you. Yeye dey spread!

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by man19king(m): 6:58am On Nov 06, 2014
wht happen to Gods command? can U deceive God? are u married? are U a christian? Do U born ursef? who are U? Can God lie? waiting for ur ans
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 7:12am On Nov 06, 2014
ISCSUS:
Swtheart to be honest with you,u really need help
Smth must be wrong with your developmental stage,there must have been a fixation at a particular time.
No offence pls

darling, u must b an incorrigible fool. no offence plz

4 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 7:15am On Nov 06, 2014
SavageGarden:
I'm afraid This doesn't look like a debate to me bro. Besides Who makes the rules. The OP is a reprobate He needs help. Xorry for the insults all the same.

at first u spoke lyk ur brain was in ur assss Bt nw I'm certain u don't hv a brain at all. sorry for d insults all d same

3 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 7:18am On Nov 06, 2014
man19king:
wht happen to Gods command? can U deceive God? are u married? are U a christian? Do U born ursef? who are U? Can God lie? waiting for ur ans

mehnnn, u will hv to wait until d cows cum home cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Ntananke: 7:31am On Nov 06, 2014
Marriage is not for the faint hearted. its a feat made for MEN to conquer not for older boys. This write up is interesting, factual and realistic. If it scares u then you are not ready.
Thanks OP for putting things in perspective. If anyone cant overcome your points then the person isn't Man enough to get married yet.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by blakky97(m): 7:53am On Nov 06, 2014
SavageGarden:
I'm afraid This doesn't look like a debate to me bro. Besides Who makes the rules. The OP is a reprobate He needs help. Xorry for the insults all the same.
It takes a strong man to apologize. You are a very strong person worthy of emulation
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by PrinceChibueze1(m): 7:55am On Nov 06, 2014
MrsBreezy:

You're not married. Or you weren't married so you wouldn't know. Well long lasting couples proves that marriage might be worthwhile.

Well maybe while you're young you probably think it's amazing. But when you're older.. With no family or wife or kids. Your legacy won't be the success you've had but the people you've left behind eg wife and kids
....African mentality....

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 06, 2014
PrinceChibueze1:
....African mentality....

Lol i only lived in Africa for two years
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by dayveed1(m): 8:12am On Nov 06, 2014
Most men think if the money area is sorted, then their marriages are fully sorted . you're in for a shock

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 06, 2014
man19king:
Which God's command? Is it go into the world and multiply the only command in the bible? How come pple are saying God's command, it's not even among the ten commandment, grin it's not obligatory.(He who finds a wife, not he must). Marriage is distraction, that was why some great men in the bible didn't get married, so as to enable them fulfil their assignment, if marriage was compulsory as being speculated, the likes of jesus, paul, elijah, stephen, including rev fathers....wouldn't have remain single. Killjoy is the man of the year, God bless the OP for this... grin

2 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by bassette(m): 8:36am On Nov 06, 2014
OP i just love the unconventionality of your post,reason am commenting..first; unmarried ladies would hate u silly for this post but giving another view to me isnt bad...i am friends to 3 mature ladies in thier 30s who were once married but now separated/divorced..one of them already in the US as we speak...now these women went into marriage with same mentalities of people have seen post here but got the otherside of things which they didnt bargain for.
The Nigerian woman willl NEVER be happy in marriage where there's no money...money makes a woman happy hmmm..somethings i would have said here but have to refrain..marriage is good very true and indeed he who finds a wife finds a good thing but alot of men dont take time to find with God's eyes thats why there are problems....i have an in-law errr 2 rather who have said the ladies they married werent who they wanted hmmmm(trust me i pity the ladies they married to)...and these are church going christian men...again marriage is good,but the mentality of the average Nigerian girl is just marriage,marriage,marriage...hmmmm..
another thing...it is sad to be married and still sleep with another..that is something that just bothers me...why marry?

4 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 8:46am On Nov 06, 2014
skelefish:
Which God's command? Is it go into the world and multiply the only command in the bible? How come pple are saying God's command, it's not even among the ten commandment, so it's not obligatory. Marriage is distraction, that was why some great men in the bible didn't get married, so as to enable them fulfil their assignment, if marriage was compulsory as being speculated, the likes of jesus, paul, elijah, stephen, including rev fathers....wouldn't have remain single. Killjoy is the man of the year, God bless the OP for this... grin

my broda dis God commandment pipl don tire me seff. dey refuse to mention men in d Bible who chose nt to get married, cos it doznt support der argument. let dem kip deceiving demselves. I hv vowed to call a spade a spade damning who gets hurt or offended.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by daverebranded(m): 8:48am On Nov 06, 2014
remember my mum say marriage can make u miss heaven , and my dad said it's a necessary evil , but this people show serious loving and love us like mad... get the OP's point and they are fact but in the past three years I have seen the best of love from my lady and am Willing to get married

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by bassette(m): 8:49am On Nov 06, 2014
Now marriage is just the moments events but living married is the real ish...havent you heard how nigerian ladies who their spouses married from here and took them abroad,went to school(nursing/medical) and after acquiring their earning ability and living in a liberalized women inclined society decide to dump same men claiming domineering attitude??...these are women who back home in nigeria submit in totality to their spouse,which made me posit that most Nigerian women behave the way they do cos they are in a society where they cant rilly do much other than to submit but if given the opportunity most women would rather live single mothers and sleep with whichever man of their choosing..Living married is the real crux of the matter..forget marriage..can you stay married?

6 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by tbaby534(f): 9:04am On Nov 06, 2014
eminentme:
in times like this: you allow a fool rant after which he shamefully walks away, scum!

I wonder who is ranting,brat!
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by tbaby534(f): 9:05am On Nov 06, 2014
eminentme:
i'm not a coward like he is
Never knew ur dad was a coward o, ehyah take heart
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 06, 2014
tbaby534:

an old f00l like you wouldn't rest, keep constituting nuisance till your tired. #Mr Goat on heat.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 06, 2014
tbaby534:

I wonder who is ranting,brat!
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 9:12am On Nov 06, 2014
eminentme:
an old f00l like you wouldn't rest, keep constituting nuisance till your tired. #Mr Goat on heat.
tbaby534:

eminentme:

let nt d sun go down while still harbouring resentment for ur broda. sun has set n even risen, yet u guys r still playing cat n dog. u guys beta stop dat

3 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 06, 2014
[quote author=eminentme post=27769659][/quote]ehya sorry dude, I only thought I was arguing with a human being, never knew I was on to an integrated and unrepentant pessimist. Keep making noise cos that's what empty vessels do #swine
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by tbaby534(f): 9:14am On Nov 06, 2014
eminentme:

Now I c who is ranting, Mr liar liar, after u lied that all ur gf started acting strange in a diff thread,now u are here changing mouth. It is boys like u that end up watching woman's clothes. Young fool
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 06, 2014
tbaby534:

Now I c who is ranting, Mr liar liar, after u lied that all ur gf started acting strange in a diff thread,now u are here changing mouth. It is boys like u that end up watching woman's clothes. Young fool
there is every tendency that d young might turn from his ways and become a better person in future but f00ls are 40 are f00ls forever of which your one! Irresponsible fellow
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by usibengate(m): 9:18am On Nov 06, 2014
i will come back to comment
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Kaydem(m): 9:21am On Nov 06, 2014
MARRIAGe....most overhyped institution since the time of Adam and Eve...people should not view marriage as a function of Happiness!...There is more to life than Marriage.

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 06, 2014
tbaby534:

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by tbaby534(f): 9:25am On Nov 06, 2014
eminentme:
there is every tendency that d young might turn from his ways and become a better person in future but f00ls are 40 are f00ls forever of which your one! Irresponsible fellow
Thank God u agree being 1
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 06, 2014
tbaby534:

Thank God u agree being 1
I bliv by now ur parents must be regretting wasting their time bringing up a scumbag!
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 06, 2014
wakacome:
Heart-broken guys always think they have an opinion....grin the same guys saying on nairaland that they will never get married are still the same people that got heart-broken some few months back after a lady they intend to marry broke their heart,now tell me who is fooling who......marriage is meant for those who are matured enough to handle it...marriage is not meant for every man,marriage is not meant for cry cry babies

Exactly. Don't mind this people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (42) (Reply)

Lady Selling Banana Causes Stir With Her Backside. / What Name Do You Call Your Lover In Your Language? / Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.