Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only (128047 Views)

Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl / Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by faithugo64(f): 4:11am On Nov 03, 2014
op since you have given them seven reasons not to marry,please give them hundred reasons why they should never sleep with another man's wife or probably why they should cut off their d*cks!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by austine4real(m): 5:52am On Nov 03, 2014
Ga.y thread pee on it
Ur mum shud av flush u out since b4 u bcom foetus ma.d man

6 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by zoeee(f): 6:25am On Nov 03, 2014
U are so pessimistic!!

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 6:32am On Nov 03, 2014
austine4real:
Ga.y thread pee on it
Ur mum shud av flush u out since b4 u bcom foetus ma.d man

u knw dis is an anonimous forum so u can tok shit, meet me on d street n repeat these words nigger, if blood doznt flow out of ur head, call me a mad man

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 6:39am On Nov 03, 2014
faithugo64:
op since you have given them seven reasons not to marry,please give them hundred reasons why they should never sleep with another man's wife or probably why they should cut off their d*cks!

why shud I? wot if d oda man's wife wants to sleep wit him? if u hv not cut ur tits, y shud a man cut his d.ick? does d bitter truth irritate u like prickly heat??

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 6:42am On Nov 03, 2014
zoeee:
U are so pessimistic!!

is dat wot d truth feels lyk? pessimism??

4 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by austine4real(m): 6:46am On Nov 03, 2014
killjoy:

u knw dis is an anonimous forum so u can tok shit, meet me on d street n repeat these words nigger, if blood doznt flow out of ur head, call me a mad man
isokay
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by zoeee(f): 6:48am On Nov 03, 2014
killjoy:

is dat wot d truth feels lyk? pessimism??
What true feeling? U're talking bout... Let happily married men say all this n maybe I'll believe....

4 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 6:55am On Nov 03, 2014
zoeee:

What true feeling? U're talking bunk... Let happily married men say all this n maybe I'll believe....

don't expect happily married men (if der is such a tin) to say all dis... n no, u won't believ even if an angel says all this. asking a woman not to get married is like asking a man to stay jobless, that's y I created this post for guys only!

31 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by zoeee(f): 7:03am On Nov 03, 2014
killjoy:

don't expect happily married men (if der is such a tin) to say all dis... n no, u won't believ even if an angel says all this. asking a woman not to get married is like asking a man to stay jobless, that's y I created this post for guys only!
Only dumb guys will eat all'o dis ... And yes , there are happily married men.... I can count... Every marriage has its ups n down. That doesn't mean u should write it off.... Ur kind will be the first to get married after deceiving others..

8 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by maaft(m): 7:06am On Nov 03, 2014
killjoy:
readers discretion adviced: this is a long post. get a bowl of popcorn and your glasses. turn off the TV , you don't want to get distracted. if it took me time to write such a lengthy post, I wonder why you should complain about reading it. below are the reasons.

1. We're too different to live together: women love people and relationships, men love objects (like cars, houses, gadgets, game consoles etc), a man's lot is his career, a woman's is marriage (according to the curse after the fall of man), women are indirect, men are always direct, men want sex before they develop feelings for women, women can't have sex without emotional attachment first(unless they r who.res, even if they are who.res lolzzz), a man wants to hv sex, a woman wants to make love (I swear she doesn't even mind just cuddling), men see having dinner as a time to quench hunger, women see having dinner as time for bonding, let me continue? A married man without money feels unfulfilled, a wealthy woman without a man feels similarly, I can go on and on! But no time, my point, you need a lot of patience, tolerance, understanding, endurance, compromise etc to survive in marriage. But life is too short, stay single and be free to be urself or get married and spend the rest of your life struggling to be another person. Continue reading, this is just one of seven.

2. Love doesn't exist: if you intend to stake your future with a woman on an emotion as erratic as love, then you need to have ur head examined. Love is an emotional convulsion which, like other sicknesses, are recovered from with time. Experience has thought me that a woman's love is only skin deep, but you can accentuate it with money. Ohhhh how women react to the smell of cash. Bleep love and go make some muller.

3. You don't need a child: the world will remember you by the kids you left behind. That's a big fat lie!! You don't need a carbon copy of yourself roaming the earth after your demise to ensure your immortality. Instead, the world will remember you by the feats you surmounted! Obama will be remembered not as the father of, I don't even know his child's name and I don't give a fvck bout it! But as the first black US President. Mother Theresa never had a child, Einstein's legacy is not his kids but his discoveries. My point! You are not remembered by the kids you had but the records you set. But if you badly want a kid, adopt one, or get a baby mama and impregnate her but never, never get married just to have kids. marriage is too great a price to pay.

4. There is absolutely nothing new marriage has to offer you: just be honest with yourself. A family? You already belong to one (or do you think you just appeared out of thin air?), love? Your mother loves you like die, trust moi. A woman to manage your home? Get a maid! pay her well and she will manage your home without complications like disrespecting you, PMS, etc. Sex? Gone are the days men marry for sex ooo!!! Sex is damn cheap, you don't need marriage to enjoy it. By the way, what makes you think getting married entitles you to sex when you want it, ie, if at all?? U never jam female Hitler. Continue reading, I'm not even close to the end.

5. Marriage is expensive: a woman's problems end when she gets married (at least on financial level), while a man's problems just begin. Most ladies don't have plans of making money(some stop after getting married). for a woman, after graduating from uni, a husband is top on d list above a job ie, if a job is on the list. Guys, stay alone and worry for one. Apart from financially, marriage drains you emotionally. You have to deal with a partner suffering from PMS five days in a month for life (by the time she reaches menopause, you'd be probably dead) and when she ain't suffering PMS, its worse cos she is pregnant!! Don't forget regular mood swings, test games, among other complicated female emotional ailments. Plus wait till you get divorced before you know how much financially and emotionally expensive marriage could be. That brings us to...

6. It may end up in divorce: possible causes of divorce. She gains weight, sex with one person for years gone stale and boring, the love (or whatever dumb ass name you call it) fades, you want a new woman, (men are polygamous by nature, hard truth. Deal with it), she is no longer the woman you married, (true, women do change after marriage for many reasons, that is story for another day), you cheat on her, she cheats on you, many many more. Don't scar yourself with a painful divorce. Stay single and happy.

7. You get to focus on your dreams without distractions. Like I said earlier, a man's career is his lot (or curse). As s man if you haven't got a successful career, you will probably die unhappy and unproductive. The compromise you have to make to keep her happy will retard you from achieving your dreams to the fullest. Pleasing a woman and pursuing your dreams are mutually exclusive. don't get married.

disclaimer: its ironic when people say honesty is a virtue yet can't bear to hear (or read) the truth.

nota bene: I am not prejudiced towards women. I hate all equally.
cool tho

3 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 7:14am On Nov 03, 2014
zoeee:

Only dumb guys will eat all'o dis ... And yes , there are happily married men.... I can count... Every marriage has its ups n down. That doesn't mean u should write it off.... Ur kind will be the first to get married after deceiving others..

hahahahaha!!!! me get married!!! my dear I'm nt deceiving anyone. I used to be a pro marriage until I saw gals n marriage for wot dey r. sweetie I don't knw wot kind of story u or whoeva has to undo what I hv learnt from my personal experience. I have great plans for my lyf. marriage has no place in d grand plan

27 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by maaft(m): 7:19am On Nov 03, 2014
MrsBreezy:

True. But you can make realism optimistic. After reading this(if I was a man) I wouldn't want to get married.
make realism optimistic
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by zoeee(f): 7:22am On Nov 03, 2014
killjoy:

hahahahaha!!!! me get married!!! my dear I'm nt deceiving anyone. I used to be a pro marriage until I saw gals n marriage for wot dey r. sweetie I don't knw wot kind of story u or whoeva has to undo what I hv learnt from my personal experience. I have great plans for my lyf. marriage has no place in d grand plan
I'll pray for u smiley...

3 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 7:29am On Nov 03, 2014
zoeee:

I'll pray for u smiley...

awwwwww sweet of u. don't forget to include my intended film business in ur prayers

8 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by tpia6: 7:53am On Nov 03, 2014
if it took me time to write such a lengthy post, I wonder why you should complain about reading it

were you asked to write it?

na you send yourself na.

3 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 7:55am On Nov 03, 2014
tpia6:

were you asked to write it?

na you send yourself na.

oooookkkkk, sooooo ur point being.....

7 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by tpia6: 8:33am On Nov 03, 2014
you can complain about people not reading your post, to whoever asked you to write it.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 8:40am On Nov 03, 2014
tpia6:
you can complain about people not reading your post, to whoever asked you to write it.

guy I didn't complain. I only said dos riding it shudnt complain its too long
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 03, 2014
great post, most successful/great people dont put marriage on their priority list anyway.

30 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by dayo4(m): 10:40am On Nov 03, 2014
chamboy:
That marriage is just shit joo, I hate it when girls talk about it like their whole life depends on it. That's Y I call dem Useless Citizens

Hey man, that part (useless citizens) sounds a bit harsh.

10 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by traware(m): 11:05am On Nov 03, 2014
killjoy:

Hmm...you sound exactly like me.Women must have shown you hell like they've also shown me.From my personal experience,marriage,women and children are a total waste of time and energy.Married men are slaves to their wives and children.My advice to young men out there is to never ever get married instead,use that energy to build a business or concentrate on better endeavours.Louis Vuitton,Harley Davidson,Steve Jobs even Lipton,these are all men who are dead and gone but their legacies live on.Do you think I'm lying?Pray tell,what is the name of Chinua Achebes' wife/wives?How many child/children does he have?There is no such thing as 'happily married',its an oxymoron.its like saying a person is 'happily dead'.Read the book "The Manipulated Man" by Esther Vilar and learn more

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 11:43am On Nov 03, 2014
traware:
Hmm...you sound exactly like me.Women must have shown you hell like they've also shown me.From my personal experience,marriage,women and children are a total waste of time and energy.Married men are slaves to their wives and children.My advice to young men out there is to never ever get married instead,use that energy to build a business or concentrate on better endeavours.Louis Vuitton,Harley Davidson,Steve Jobs even Lipton,these are all men who are dead and gone but their legacies live on.Do you think I'm lying?Pray tell,what is the name of Chinua Achebes' wife/wives?How many child/children does he have?There is no such thing as 'happily married',its an oxymoron.its like saying a person is 'happily dead'.Read the book "The Manipulated Man" by Esther Vilar and learn more

finally I find another man who sees the world with dsame pair of. glasses as me. I will find d book at all cost n read it . God bless u

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2014
you are right, traware and kilojoys

you dont need to get married before you show love to someone.

But it is really important to find that one person who loves u
unconditionally.
It is important to fall in love (but use your brain o)

Marriage is just a formality.

Even if you're going to get married, be successful first.

Successful people, billionaires, great scientists and inventors even activists believe 'marriage can wait but dreams cant.'

even Napoleon Hill said something about this subject in his book 'think and grow rich'

i dont just know why people take marriage seriously.

12 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by traware(m): 12:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
killjoy:

finally I find another man who sees the world with dsame pair of. glasses as me. I will find d book at all cost n read it . God bless u
All the books' versions are readily available on the net for free.It will shock you.I will give you the name of another book when you're ready.You have to be aware our views are very unmainstream so be ready to be labelled all sorts on this thread...homo...,psycho...weirdo...creep...sicko

4 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by traware(m): 12:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
Peterken05:
you are right, traware and kilojoys

you dont need to get married before you show love to someone.

But it is really important to find that one person who loves u
unconditionally.
It is important to fall in love (but use your brain o)

Marriage is just a formality.

Even if you're going to get married, be successful first.

Successful people, billionaires, great scientists and inventors even activists believe 'marriage can wait but dreams cant.'

even Napoleon Hill said something about this subject in his book 'think and grow rich'

i dont just know why people take marriage seriously.
Sir,'love' and 'romance' are concepts women use inorder to hoodwink men into being their lifelong slaves.There is no such thing as 'the one'.It just doesn't exist.Men will always desire to spread their genes to women who possess healthy reproductive features especially the young nubile ones and women will always desire men who possess dominant traits even when married.The sooner men realize women only desire them for the immediate benefits they can offer them,the better for men

11 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Missmossy(f): 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
Chai!

3 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by tpia6: 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
Peterken05:
great post, most successful/great people dont put marriage on their priority list anyway.

Actually they do, lest they end up with spirit ( anjonu) in the name of partner.

3 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Liamm(m): 1:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
Please op, do you know what/where we call yabaleft?

3 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
so there are guys that see the world through my eyes really good to know whenever i tell people am never getting married they laugh at me. i am just 18 and have made that decision since 12 marriage never over my dead body

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by africanrapper: 1:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
OP, look in front of where you are standing right now. There is a bar.
Go inside that bar and take a bottle of HEINEKEN for my head. No, take the whole crates of HEINEKEN. I WILL PAY.

Just last week, I was contemplating getting a girl on a contract of 5 years to have 2 kids for me (1 boy and 1 girl). I have everything I want to make my life happy. Must I get married to be happy?

The wahala of staying with a nagging woman is frustrating. I have lots of friends who no longer go home at night to their families, instead they join me to bars here in Port Harcourt till 12AM. Why? Their wives nag them to almost death situation.

#africanrapper

39 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Tymax(m): 1:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
Hmm this marriage thing sef. Do I want it?

25 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” / What Name Do You Call Your Lover In Your Language? / Lady Selling Banana Causes Stir With Her Backside.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.