Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only (128120 Views)

Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl / Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by 4dbeta: 9:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
@op
Getting married is not the worst neither is being single the best. Both have their advantages and disadvantages. It depends on which one of them u prefer to manage and that which complements ur way of life.
U only succeeded in pointing out the disadvantages of marriage but failed to see the disadvantages of being single as well as the good parts of marriage. maybe it's due to the fact that u have not experienced good marriage. Every married man was once single(like u) b4 they decided to get married for whatever reasons best known to them. Jehovah God that created u and others can't be stupid to ordain marriage. Marriage doesn't prevent any man from becoming great or successful in his carreer unless such a man doesn't want to be great or successfull in d first place. There is a saying that ''To Every Successfull Man, there is a woman''. U may not know or hear anything about the wife or children of most great and successful men because it's their private life but i tell u, it's part of their acheivements that makes them proud and fulfilled in life. Women are not always a burden or liability as u may think. some even helped their husbands acheived their dreams. Just as there are som bad marriages which ends up a broken home, so are they many good ones that begets a lovely and happy family u will wish to have or hail from. The society at large considers a married man responsible for very good reasons i don't have to mention. As a man, u will naturally need a woman partner to share ur dreams and aspirations with. of which u can't share with even ur best friend talkless of a woman u just want to satisfy ur sexual desires with. Marriage is honorable both by God and man. If u say u don't want to get married because of its troubles, then enjoy being lonely inwardly for d rest of ur life and go about satisfying ur sexual desires with any woman u wish( and thereby commiting fornication). Unless they are unrepentant harlots, most of them will continue to trouble u to marry them if u want to continue having sex with them(that is enough trouble for a single man). Some will steal ur money or even blackmail u or do charms to make u love or marry them but unknowinly to them, such charms may harm, kill or complicate ur life. Ur children(if u decided to have any via any means) will never experience a family life and as a result, end up being like u or even worse. U may be sucessful in ur whatever dreams and goals and carreer but never truly satisfied without ur own family(biological children with their mother). These and many other bad experiences those who live or are living their lives single will tell u if they really want to be sincere with u.
Well, i think as u grow older, u will change ur mind. But even if u don't, at least u will realise these bitter truths.I wish u the best anyway!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 05, 2014
in as much has i hate the generalizations and stereotypes in your post.

i would have to agree that you did make some lovely and very true points.

this message shouldn't have been for the guys Alone but also for the ladies.

marriage is not by force. i wish people in this place of ours should stop counting marriage has a big deal or some kinda reward.

you are a guy it much easier for you to make that decision some like me who is a lady i wont rest. so much pressure from everywhere. i personally also don't have marriage in my agenda neither am i a big fan of kids. all this forcing forcing thing is annoying!!!

ride on op. but guy your generalization too much oh.grin

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 05, 2014
rosebase:

A nitwit! Lol, my advice for u is to up ur game. I guess their is a reason why girls dislike u in d real world, and that explain why u open a crap thread like this. it's so obvious u come here to vent ur frustration bcs girls disassociate themselves from u.

So my advice for u is this - take ur bathe every day, brush ur teeth atleast twice a day bcs ur bad breath is disastrous to we girls, and always change that ur dirty smelly cloth, use deodorant regularly so as to prevent ur body odour.

after doing this - u would see that u would not only attract "pls snd me recharge cards babe" but also girls who will feed u and clothe u.

and for ur info, am a Nigerian. it's just dat I dnt mix with urchins like u in d real world.

Lol,u look like the girl that fvcked me yesterday with d hope of getting some cash but got none. I sensed her manipulation. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by ooshinibos: 9:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
killjoy:

lolzzz. den just make d best of wot u hv
am really trying o , i am
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 05, 2014
haymoney01:
Like i jst did. D op jst cancelled out marriage 4rm my mind... Might av kids anyway

Ehh noo don't mind him. Someone broke his heart
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 05, 2014
Dcmg:
Mehn,i so much love the way i was created.Sex to me is irrelevant.Or should i say i'v found a greater purpose for life that sex looks like a child's play to me.
Thank God for your life. Can't say sex is like a child's play to me now, cos I passionately look forward to it, in marriage. But one thing is clear, that God has been my source of strength and discipline. Yet to taste the pudding, as I'm saving it for marriage.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 05, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Ehh noo don't mind him. Someone broke his heart

wetin concern you with the fact that someone broke his heart

why is it paining you?

its is choice! yea there was alot of generalizations and stereotypes and probably some lil bias but he said the truth!

The truth hurts my dear go sleep abeg.

you guys should leave him jare

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 05, 2014
merit12:
seun
*lip sealed. Doing sign of the cross

Smiling to the. Mods

Exactly What the op is saying. U want seun because he is rich and have something to offer u, not because u Av anything But ur punny to offer him.

Ok If I am wrong What do you have to offer seun in return apart from ur pu..ssy?

2 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 05, 2014
Princecalm:
now i get it when they say ignorance is a big disease.

I think u Ar d ignoramus here. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Princecalm(m): 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
Dapo777:

I think u Ar d ignoramus here. cheesy
you have really convinced me how ignorant you are.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 05, 2014
ferdiii:

It is ur lot...why wld it make sense? Men are abstaining from marriage and it is incoherent to u.
Its obvious somethng is definitly wrong with u,& better still u have issues with marriage.Pls,its not by force to comment & don't quote me AGAIN!!!! GOT IT?
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 9:48pm On Nov 05, 2014
bluelover:

in as much has i hate the generalizations and stereotypes in your post.

i would have to agree that you did make some lovely and very true points.

this message shouldn't have been for the guys Alone but also for the ladies.

marriage is not by force. i wish people in this place of ours should stop counting marriage has a big deal or some kinda reward.

you are a guy it much easier for you to make that decision some like me who is a lady i wont rest. so much pressure from everywhere. i personally also don't have marriage in my agenda neither am i a big fan of kids. all this forcing forcing thing is annoying!!!

ride on op. but guy your generalization too much oh.grin

eyaa. all is well sha. don't let anyone pressure u against ur will my dear

4 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2014
Dapo777:

Exactly What the op is saying. U want seun because he is rich and have something to offer u, not because u Av anything But ur punny to offer him.

Ok If I am wrong What do you have to offer seun in return apart from ur pu..ssy?

why did you even reply her. It is obvious she needs a brain reset undecided

2 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2014
bluelover:

why is it paining you?

its is choice! yea there was alot of generalizations and stereotypes and probably some lil bias but he said the truth!

I've not said anything to hurt him and if I did I apologize.

It has nothing to do with me. I really don't care tbh

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by merit12(f): 9:51pm On Nov 05, 2014
Your manhood and big head for hacking and backing up sacrifice

For your information,I don't do e-fight

If I offend you I'm sowie

Please back off my case. Don't like online insulting

Please
Dapo777:

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 05, 2014
Princecalm:
you have really convinced me how ignorant you are.

Only an ignorant person really get convinced by Nothing. grin

What have I said now that you Ar convinced? This boy is So funny. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 05, 2014
Dapo777:

Please if you are impotent don't worry we won't judge u grin
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
merit12:
Your manhood and big head for hacking and backing up sacrifice

For your information,I don't do e-fight

If I offend you I'm sowie

Please back off my case. Don't like online insulting

Please

U still haven't answered my question.

What do you think you can offer him apart from ur pus.sy?

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 9:54pm On Nov 05, 2014
bluelover:

why is it paining you?

lolzzz. take it easy bluelover, I knw some ladies r willing to strangle me with my entrails while odas want to brandish my head on a spike cos of dis post bt mrsbreezy isn't one of dem.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 05, 2014
bluelover:

Trying to reset the brain.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by excel001(m): 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2014
I have given it a thought on several occasions, my problem in campus started immediately i started keeping a girl friend. Being single is a nice option for me oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
killjoy:

lolzzz. take it easy bluelover, I knw some ladies r willing to strangle me with my entrails while odas want to brandish my head on a spike cos of dis post bt mrsbreezy isn't one of dem.

oh okay. smiley

sorry mrsbreezy pls accept my apology for my rant.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 05, 2014
bluelover:

I like you. You are a lady and you are not biased jst because u Ar lady, ladies like you are rare. kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I've not said anything to hurt him and if I did I apologize.

It has nothing to do with me. I really don't care tbh
okay

very sorry ma'am i just tend to be very blunt at times.

my apologises pls

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
Killjoy Please I need an honest answer from you. Are you married? Are you divorced? Or you just went Through some nasty relationships? Which of the above?
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
cutiesoglam:
Woes unto any lady dt dates or even becomes ur baby mama.may God restart n reset ur brains to make u understand his covenant abt marriage and heal ur wounds dt has made u bitter..
The prophetess has spoken!

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nnamdini(m): 10:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
I see alot of reasons with what the OP wrote about & his points have always crossed my mine.why get married?
To have kids?that's easy especially when there are many surrogate mothers around
To have sex?well to me sex is cheap
To have a partner?you can easily afford a maid or house-help
Ever wondered why Michael Jackson(late) & Cristiano Ronaldo never got married yet they have kid(s)?

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 10:15pm On Nov 05, 2014
Dapo777:
Killjoy Please I need an honest answer from you. Are you married? Are you divorced? Or you just went Through some nasty relationships? Which of the above?

I went into a relationship without any intention to hurt her. I truly loved her n wanted to marry her. I gave her more dan I had, I gave her everything. she cheated on me n married someone else, I was very hurt n decided to knw beta about ladies so no woman can hurt me eva again. I started reading books on books bout women n relationship. den I learnt about men n women, I decided to share my knowledge with my fellow guys, den I created dis thread.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 05, 2014
Dapo777:

Trying to reset the brain.

na only the person way get the brain fit reset am. no one else can

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 05, 2014
bluelover:

okay

very sorry ma'am i just tend to be very blunt at times.

my apologises pls

No problem smiley

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 05, 2014
bluelover:

oh okay. smiley

sorry mrsbreezy pls accept my apology for my rant.

Lol its fine

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (42) (Reply)

S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” / Lady Selling Banana Causes Stir With Her Backside. / What Name Do You Call Your Lover In Your Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.