Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind (8616 Views)

How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) / What Makes You Insecured And Scared Of Dating Or Starting A New Relationship / Public Displays Of Affection - Only For The Married And Engaged? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 06, 2014
dovelike:
Hmmm,you are following lots of girls...your whatever (the one that is not your supposed wife to be) has ample ukwu...you are not getting married yet...
What's ample ukwu?
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 06, 2014
scribble:

Why all this tylenol for my own headache....madam shift Abeg

I know you're her assistant vagin.a but one would think with all the traffic your own va Jay jay has been getting you would calm down
its not my headache that you live in your own little non-existent world grin its just hilarious! i'm not her assistant vagina but neither are you living in the real world. I have not been with a lot of men, trust me I would never marry a douchebag all in the name of getting a husband. I have better to offer therefore I know I deserve something better in a man.

When someone is brought up in a broken home, he will always think that whatever he grew up seeing is all there is to life. Some grew up seeing their mothers being mistreated and they grow up believing that's how a woman should be treated, its really sad that people grow up with such a shallow mentality.

Just letting you know you are what you attract, if you think life will give you more than you deserve you are on a long thing. the truth is rarely pure and never simple like Oscar Wilde said cheesy
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 06, 2014
scribble:

I love her o

I just find myself falling in love with others too

But what has love got to do with it...

DELUDED peeps everywhere
no bro. You don't love her. You can't love someone you have no respect for. If you were still in dating phase, I wouldn't have any problem with your stance... But marriage?

Anyway, heart break is one of the major reasons many men would flirt till death.
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by scribble: 12:19pm On Nov 06, 2014
Mondisweets:
jesus help me! grin thats a woman getting a fair share of her own fun on the side too and you are busy thinking she is just keeping herself for you alone?
Hilarious!
Just when we thought its only toddlers that believe in disney fairy-tales. Well here is a grown asssss man who does too

And you on the other hand a like a child who believes toothfairies exist grin

What of if I told you this whole thread is a social experiment?

I've gleaned your thoughts and those of your peers in order to advance my own agenda.

Have a nice day #missiamtheleaderofNLexpatriatecommunity
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 06, 2014
scribble:

i i believe my wife to be knows this too
sai! grin grin grin
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2014
emusmith:
Hector...lol...u nor well o
hahahahahaha naughty me
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by scribble: 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2014
emusmith:
What's ample ukwu?

That's relative. Enough @$$
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
scribble:

What of if I told you this whole thread is a social experiment?

I've gleaned your thoughts and those of your peers in order to advance my own agenda.

Have a nice day #missiamtheleaderofNLexpatriatecommunity
social experiment indeed cheesy I hope know you have learnt that you are more naïve than you think women are
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by scribble: 12:28pm On Nov 06, 2014
dovelike:
Hmmm,you are following lots of girls...your whatever (the one that is not your supposed wife to be) has ample ukwu...you are not getting married yet...

Hehehe I cannot get over this your comment. I for pm you too but it's more refreshing meeting women in the real world

But u look like u have some serious ukwu too baby
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by scribble: 12:29pm On Nov 06, 2014
Mondisweets:
social experiment indeed cheesy I hope know you have learnt that you are more naïve than you think women are

I own you.

You must be Ghanaian.
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2014
scribble:

I own you.

You must be Ghanaian.
and what will be wrong with being Ghanian?
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by scribble: 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
2sexi:
no bro. You don't love her. You can't love someone you have no respect for. If you were still in dating phase, I wouldn't have any problem with your stance... But marriage?

Anyway, heart break is one of the major reasons many men would flirt till death.

What do you know about love, marriage or heartbreak

You sincerely think telemundo is a good source of information

Perhaps you should reverse out of this thread please, especially if you have nothing beyond childish cliches to bring to this forum....
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by scribble: 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
Mondisweets:
and what will be wrong with being Ghanian?

U would perhaps have lots of ample

Unless your last name is Nelson

Remember: I have your medicine
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by zeb04(f): 12:41pm On Nov 06, 2014
3cycle:

Your wife to be is the main? cheesy
She is actually someone's side babes but your main chic....
Height of ignorance cheesy
one dude nearby is busy fucking his wife.I can tell she is a side chick yo someone else.
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by scribble: 12:41pm On Nov 06, 2014
So Muslims that have more than one wife, don't love all their wives?

The way some people reason eh.....

Africans were living like Muslims before the missionaries came with their straight hair and fibroids causing relaxers....

Intruding on our land today with terror, even biological weapons....

And we embrace the Hollywood effect of their gospel without once stopping to think.
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by freecocoa(f): 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
I wonder why people are asking him to free the lady, didn't you all read where he said she knows his weakness? She knows yet decided to marry him, that's her beeswax.
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by scribble: 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2014
freecocoa:
I wonder why people are asking him to free the lady, didn't you all read where he said she knows his weakness? She knows yet decided to marry him, that's her beeswax.

It's the delusion part...

People know the truth but always hope it will be different with them

They aspire to save others yet are lost themselves

And then these women being nosy is not new at all
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by scribble: 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2014
zeb04:
one dude nearby is busy fucking his wife.I can tell she is a side chick yo someone else.

grin

Nice try
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by scribble: 12:56pm On Nov 06, 2014
Some great Nairalanders are gracing my thread...

I see LM Ayedun is here

Welcome. cool
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by freecocoa(f): 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2014
scribble:

I agree, although I must say ask, did you promise to be faithful at any point?

Would you feel betrayed if your intended ever cheats on you?
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by zeb04(f): 1:02pm On Nov 06, 2014
scribble:

grin

Nice try
smiley you welcome
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 06, 2014
scribble:

What do you know about love, marriage or heartbreak

You sincerely think telemundo is a good source of information

Perhaps you should reverse out of this thread please, especially if you have nothing beyond childish cliches to bring to this forum....

lol. What have I said to make you this pained or angry. Sorry o. No vex o.

But let me ask... If she in turn goes on fvcking spree or keeping a side bobo...? What will be ur reaction.?

No vex o. Na question I ask o.

Happy Married life in Advance.
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 06, 2014
freecocoa:

ah free cocao... The ever sugar lady already ask same question I just asked. God bless u

. Mehn, nairaland don make me see things
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by freecocoa(f): 1:16pm On Nov 06, 2014
2sexi:
ah free cocao... The ever sugar lady already ask same question I just asked. God bless u

. Mehn, nairaland don make me see things
My dear, the things I've learnt from here, although you have to really use your head when reading stuffs on here, most of it is just talk.

Still, it's a great place to learn.
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by scribble: 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2014
freecocoa:

ur question is technical. i like intelligent people

ofcourse i promised to be faithful

i would feel pained maybe but certainly not betrayed. betrayal is such a strong emotion.

i may also choose to feel liberated unless the kids are involved and too young to deal...

but biko you that act like sexual infidelity is the all in all of making or breaking relationships and fiduciary duties...

ever heard of the term "swingers"

how would u classify them?
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 06, 2014
scribble:

Bro, I have read through ur post, and I must confess I have been laughing all through, ur reasons and some of ur post seem cogent... I for one am someone that never have and still don't believe in love. I know it doesn't exist (it's only a delusion women claim they suffer from, when they have seen a potential financial Provider) but they re things I believe in and it's called RESPECT, that is something I have always brandished and it pays in no small way..... Every thing in life has its pros and cons, and you should be aware of it/them before u venture into it so as to make an informed decision ....... and also I'll plead with you, never get married out of pity or what people will say, it is a perfect condiment for failure and mockery
Moreso just on the side note , hope you know ST'S really exist, especially the most dreaded hiv/aids ( for what shall it profit a man to have the whole punny's , and suffer his life in mystery of infections.... just so u know

1 Like

Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by freecocoa(f): 2:14pm On Nov 06, 2014
scribble:

ur question is technical. i like intelligent people

ofcourse i promised to be faithful

i would feel pained maybe but certainly not betrayed. betrayal is such a strong emotion.

i may also choose to feel liberated unless the kids are involved and too young to deal...

but biko you that act like sexual infidelity is the all in all of making or breaking relationships and fiduciary duties...

ever heard of the term "swingers"

how would u classify them?
Okay then, I hope you don't mind further questions.

If you promised to be faithful and won't even make an effort to try to keep that promise, doesn't that make you feel guilt?

Why would you feel pain? I like that you think betrayal is too strong an emotion to feel in such instance, makes me think you have some fairness in you.

Liberated? So you think marriage is/ should come with some confinement?

Actually people now define how the want their marriage to be as opposed to what our ancestors made it out to be, so I can't say what the making/breaking of a relationship is/should be as I believe people have a right to how they choose to live, provided their partners are in the know, I believe we should treat people the way we want to be treated.

Ofcourse I've heard of swingers, what I think of them? I think they are a bunch of people who have chosen a path and should live with whatever comes with it.
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by waywardpikin: 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2014
scribble:

Not all beautiful women are whores

You sound like a Yoruba or urhobo woman

Or Edo. #JustSaying
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by waywardpikin: 2:30pm On Nov 06, 2014
2sexi:
OP. Why do you want to marry someone you don't love?

Dude let's not talk about something as fleeting, erratic and as unreliable as love. Instead talk about more dependable factors such as level of understanding, compatibility, friendship, etc.

I hate that word oloun.

1 Like

Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by scribble: 4:08pm On Nov 06, 2014
freecocoa:
Okay then, I hope you don't mind further questions.

If you promised to be faithful and won't even make an effort to try to keep that promise, doesn't that make you feel guilt?

Why would you feel pain? I like that you think betrayal is too strong an emotion to feel in such instance, makes me think you have some fairness in you.

Liberated? So you think marriage is/ should come with some confinement?

Actually people now define how the want their marriage to be as opposed to what our ancestors made it out to be, so I can't say what the making/breaking of a relationship is/should be as I believe people have a right to how they choose to live, provided their partners are in the know, I believe we should treat people the way we want to be treated.

Ofcourse I've heard of swingers, what I think of them? I think they are a bunch of people who have chosen a path and should live with whatever comes with it.

i didnt promise to be faithful when i asked for marriage, i promised no outside pregnancy and no second/third/fourth wife

when we started dating i promised faithfulness, i was young and naive then

ask any honest man, most will say, yes! marriage confines...although some are indifferent to the confines because of financial independence

i would feel pained (not pain), pained because she doesnt strike me as the type to do such a thing and i normally do not chase after promiscuous women unless i had envisioned a sharp sharp transaction not a life time affair like marriage

you have a lot of depth. the woman knows my P and has accepted, sad how ppl falling over themselves to criticize and reprimand, mean while they are the ones that are in dire need of relationship counseling

we must each walk the path that we have chosen.
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by scribble: 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2014
waywardpikin:

Dude let's not talk about something as fleeting, erratic and as unreliable as love. Instead talk about more dependable factors such as level of understanding, compatibility, friendship, etc.

I hate that word oloun.

delusional peeps

my boo is so real, she asked me what i would love about her, after love has faded 3 years ago

i think thats where the real foundation is when we get past the superficial, the 4 letter emotion that is subject to change
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 06, 2014
emusmith:
What's ample ukwu?
Ask the OP oo. Na him talk am. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Handsome Men Of South Eastern Nigeria / 5 Rules Of Being A Playboy / Is Watching Blue Film On Sunday A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.