Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind (8621 Views)

How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) / What Makes You Insecured And Scared Of Dating Or Starting A New Relationship / Public Displays Of Affection - Only For The Married And Engaged? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 06, 2014
scribble:

Hehehe I cannot get over this your comment. I for pm you too but it's more refreshing meeting women in the real world

But u look like u have some serious ukwu too baby
You think?
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by freecocoa(f): 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
scribble:

i didnt promise to be faithful when i asked for marriage, i promised no outside pregnancy and no second/third/fourth wife

when we started dating i promised faithfulness, i was young and naive then

ask any honest man, most will say, yes! marriage confines...although some are indifferent to the confines because of financial independence

i would feel pained (not pain), pained because she doesnt strike me as the type to do such a thing and i normally do not chase after promiscuous women unless i had envisioned a sharp sharp transaction not a life time affair like marriage

Actually people now define how the want their marriage to be as opposed to what our ancestors made it out to be, so I can't say what the making/breaking of a relationship is/should be as I believe people have a right to how they choose to live, provided their partners are in the know, I believe we should treat people the way we want to be treated.

you have a lot of depth. the woman knows my P and has accepted, sad how ppl falling over themselves to criticize and reprimand, mean while they are the ones that are in dire need of relationship counseling

we must each walk the path that we have chosen.

I couldn't agree more, I just needed to make sure your woman knows what she's getting into.

It's all good.
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2014
dovelike:

Ask the OP oo. Na him talk am. cheesy
You come quote am without understanding am...nice hair BTW
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2014
dovelike:

You think?
Scribble, we dey help take solve one problem... lol...you wan enter another one...a beg no go there...shuuu!
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2014
waywardpikin:

Dude let's not talk about something as fleeting, erratic and as unreliable as love. Instead talk about more dependable factors such as level of understanding, compatibility, friendship, etc.

I hate that word oloun.
sign of hearbroken dude... Bros. I know the traits when I see it even if you in turn deny it cos I was like that a few months ago and for over 3 years. Virtually all nairalanders in the romance section could feel the vibes of hatred.... By bro 190 had arrange a physical meeting to placate me... Still it took me extra 2 years to finally let go.

So, I wouldn't blame you for saying hate the word cos I understand what you feel.

It got so bad that I decreed never to give a woman an automatic shirt in my house
Cheers!
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 06, 2014
emusmith:
You come quote am without understanding am...nice hair BTW
Thank you cheesy
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 06, 2014
emusmith:
Scribble, we dey help take solve one problem... lol...you wan enter another one...a beg no go there...shuuu!
Lol. The guy never wan marry
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 06, 2014
dovelike:

Thank you cheesy
You're pretty...
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 06, 2014
cheesy cheesy. Am not photogenic wink
emusmith:
You're pretty...
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by waywardpikin: 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
2sexi:
sign of hearbroken dude... Bros. I know the traits when I see it even if you in turn deny it cos I was like that a few months ago and for over 3 years. Virtually all nairalanders in the romance section could feel the vibes of hatred.... By bro 190 had arrange a physical meeting to placate me... Still it took me extra 2 years to finally let go.

So, I wouldn't blame you for saying hate the word cos I understand what you feel.

It got so bad that I decreed never to give a woman an automatic shirt in my house
Cheers!

Believe me I was part of those that observed your bitterness during that period so we all knew your deal then. Thankfully it looks like you've healed of which I'm happy for you, but don't mistake my outlook for bitterness. That's like calling someone a hater simply because he critiques your work.

Love is important in a marriage yes but it isn't enough to hold it together come out from fantasy land please. Respect, duty, perseverance, friendship, compatibility, responsibility, financial muscle, forgiveness... These factors are more critical to the survival of any marriage or relationship than that rubbish you call love.

No bitterness bro, merely stating facts. Too many people have been hoodwinked by that fallacy called love. I can excuse a woman for getting high on that emotion - it's what they live for. But a man? Nna I just gast to smh.
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by waywardpikin: 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2014
scribble:

delusional peeps

my boo is so real, she asked me what i would love about her, after love has faded 3 years ago

i think thats where the real foundation is when we get past the superficial, the 4 letter emotion that is subject to change

I have noticed that it's the people that are really sucked into the euphoria of love - a utopia - that end up jumping from one relationship to another. Once they come down from the 'high' that love induces their eyes become clear and they now begin to see the faults in their partner. Faults that were always there o. Before you know it they break up. It's disgusting really. Love is not enough.

Look at the OP now, according to him he's been in a relationship for 7 years. I myself am currently in a 2-year-old relationship, the longest in my life. Now I love this girl, but it isn't love that has kept me in a relationship this long with her.

I have been in love with other babes na so kini big deal?

What has kept us together is us having a sense of responsibility toward each other, friendship, mutual respect, compatibility, understanding of each other's temperament, and so many other critical factors. We intend to make it official sometime next year by the grace of God, but her name on my phone is stored her real name. No sugar, no honey, no loveydovey. She used to complain initially but since fell in line when I didn't change it. No be the name she go chop, na the love and respect wey she dey see important pass.

What I'm trying to say is that people get carried away by superficial things that's why the divorce rate is unbelievably high.

Now as much as i love my babe, I still chop the occasional kpomo on the side. Does that mean I don't love her? Telemundo is obviously at work here. Lol

1 Like

Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by waywardpikin: 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2014
freecocoa:
I couldn't agree more, I just needed to make sure your woman knows what she's getting into.

It's all good.

And this is a woman who understands it all. As long as the woman knows what she's getting into, it's all good.

Understanding is key.

People also need to know that love and sex can be mutually exclusive - especially for men.

#HardTruth
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by scribble: 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2014
waywardpikin:

I have noticed that it's the people that are really sucked into the euphoria of love - a utopia - that end up jumping from one relationship to another. Once they come down from the 'high' that love induces their eyes become clear and they now begin to see the faults in their partner. Faults that were always there o. Before you know it they break up. It's disgusting really. Love is not enough.

Look at the OP now, according to him he's been in a relationship for 7 years. I myself am currently in a 2-year-old relationship, the longest in my life. Now I love this girl, but it isn't love that has kept me in a relationship this long with her.

I have been in love with other babes na so kini big deal?

What has kept us together is us having a sense of responsibility toward each other, friendship, mutual respect, compatibility, understanding of each other's temperament, and so many other critical factors. We intend to make it official sometime next year by the grace of God, but her name on my phone is stored her real name. No sugar, no honey, no loveydovey. She used to complain initially but since fell in line when I didn't change it. No be the name she go chop, na the love and respect wey she dey see important pass.

What I'm trying to say is that people get carried away by superficial things that's why the divorce rate is unbelievably high.

Now as much as i love my babe, I still chop the occasional kpomo on the side. Does that mean I don't love her? Telemundo is obviously at work here. Lol

bro i think i need to delve into that telemundo world and see how it operates...but the society is already dumbing me down enough...i wont add spanish/latin american mary kay fantasies dilute my course

even women that are high in libido will now be turning down for kini...tori olorun

me sha i just dey observe all of them in 3D

Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by scribble: 8:49pm On Nov 06, 2014
dovelike:
emusmith:
You're pretty...

see them recklessly setting P on my thread, later they will blame it on love

Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
scribble:

see them recklessly setting P on my thread, later they will blame it on love

Jelousy jeloma tongue tongue
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by scribble: 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
dovelike:

You think?

but u havent been practising your twerk baby

to whom much is given much is expected

put in that work, get the Kanye work out tape

tell em yeezy taught you

Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 06, 2014
scribble:

but u havent been practising your twerk baby

to whom much is given much is expected

put in that work, get the Kanye work out tape

tell em yeezy taught you
Lol
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by scribble: 8:55pm On Nov 06, 2014
dovelike:

Jelousy jeloma tongue tongue

jollof rice eaten off jolomis bum kissbum

undecided

1 Like

Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 06, 2014
dovelike:
meaning, I haven't seen anything yet...gash! I would really love to see more...if you don't mind...
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 06, 2014
emusmith:
meaning, I haven't seen anything yet...gash! I would really love to see more...if you don't mind...
Really?
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 06, 2014
waywardpikin:

Believe me I was part of those that observed your bitterness during that period so we all knew your deal then. Thankfully it looks like you've healed of which I'm happy for you, but don't mistake my outlook for bitterness. That's like calling someone a hater simply because he critiques your work.

Love is important in a marriage yes but it isn't enough to hold it together come out from fantasy land please. Respect, duty, perseverance, friendship, compatibility, responsibility, financial muscle, forgiveness... These factors are more critical to the survival of any marriage or relationship than that rubbish you call love.

No bitterness bro, merely stating facts. Too many people have been hoodwinked by that fallacy called love. I can excuse a woman for getting high on that emotion - it's what they live for. But a man? Nna I just gast to smh.
Okay... Now I get your point. Sure, marriage requires all necessary ingredients to make it sweet. Love alone it's not enough. I initially saw your perception from another angle. Apologies.

Make I sleep cos Lagos road travel don break all my body. Spent over 7 hours on the road to B-side.

I pray God give us a wife that will bring peace to our homes.

Have a nice day bro.

As for heart break... I don't think any lady can break mine anymore cos there is nothing left there to be broken.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sh0cking Effective Lies Women Tell When They Seriously Want S Ex (photos) / Hottest Selfies You've Ever Seen / Married Lady Exposes Abuja Big Girl Who Slept Wit Her Hubby,gets A Car & N1m(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.