Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind (8618 Views)

How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) / What Makes You Insecured And Scared Of Dating Or Starting A New Relationship / Public Displays Of Affection - Only For The Married And Engaged? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by scribble: 9:22am On Nov 06, 2014
3cycle:

Dog.... My dad never cheated on my mum for the years They lived together until his demise.
Yes my dad is one man on planet earth I could vow in his life never had any thing to do with a mistress all his married life and I know we still have such men in our days..

Stupiditi... No one can cheat on you but you can cheat on others? Keep lying to you, let me tell you something, the real reason she agreed to maarry you is because she found out both of you are birds of same feathers, she probaably has a sugaar daddy meeting all her needs while keeping a single guy just so she can get married and be tagged mrs, asides that she might be staying for other benefits.

Stop parading yourself as a player because you just met someone who is like you or better.

Retardo this epistle for me. Lol

Ok na u be the sugar daddy abi
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by scribble: 9:25am On Nov 06, 2014
Missonas:

Even though i think you are selfish i think you are truthful and sincere.What's more your women agree with 'your idea of commitment'.

Why don't you suggest an open relationship cos I know you won't like her having various commitments like you intend to undecided #teamonemanonewoman

She is a good God fearing xtian

She won't cheat

Men have offered her car, money, phones etc

She reports all to me, screenshots and all and turns all dem down

That's why she don't know. There are good women in Nigeria but men will be men
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 06, 2014
You are not smart at all.... Plain clueless.
She's a Xtian? grin
Keep living in denial my friend but just so you will know, a woman only tells you what she wants you to know the rest is kept secret.

scribble:

She won't cheat
Your life is already in shambles cheesy

1 Like

Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 06, 2014
scribble:

Retardo this epistle for me. Lol

Ok na u be the sugar daddy abi
Ask your boss who's the sugar daddy grin
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by jmoore(m): 9:35am On Nov 06, 2014
Ever heard of otapiapia? She is a good woman, abi?
You are still in chapter 1.

A man should cheat but a woman should not cheat according to you. So who are you cheating with, animals or robots?

The fear of adultery is the beginning of common sense.
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by scribble: 9:55am On Nov 06, 2014
3cycle:
You are not smart at all.... Plain clueless.
She's a Xtian? grin
Keep living in denial my friend but just so you will know, a woman only tells you what she wants you to know the rest is kept secret.

Your life is already in shambles cheesy

I just bust laugh. Ode. You're schooling me?

Olodo rabata.

I'm literally not your mate....any levels
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by scribble: 9:56am On Nov 06, 2014
jmoore:
Ever heard of otapiapia? She is a good woman, abi?
You are still in chapter 1.

A man should cheat but a woman should not cheat according to you. So who are you cheating with, animals or robots?

The fear of adultery is the beginning of common sense.

Lol.
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Missonas(f): 10:14am On Nov 06, 2014
scribble:

She won't cheat
Yea men will be men.If you hold her that high why don't you take it all the way.From your response though i got that you wouldn't want her to pull thesame stunts.
She deserves more from you brov you know that.You should also know to protect yourself so she does not have more to deal with more from you(hope you get my drift)
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by scribble: 10:22am On Nov 06, 2014
Missonas:

Yea men will be men.If you hold her that high why don't you take it all the way.From your response though i got that you wouldn't want her to pull thesame stunts.
She deserves more from you brov you know that.You should also know to protect yourself so she does not have more to deal with more from you(hope you get my drift)

I know what u mean hun. Wife to be was a virgin. I was her first.

Side piece claiming virginity but my experience yesterday. We both going to get tested.

My babe doesn't have the same libido I have but she has insisted na me she wan marry, I can't break that heart. I will try to keep her happy. Consciously. In fact that's my primary focus but I will not deny myself.
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 06, 2014
scribble:

I just bust laugh. Ode. You're schooling me?

Olodo rabata.

I'm literally not your mate....any levels
Old phool at 40, not my mate and you refuse to be sensible?
Smh grin
Unfollows thread.
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 06, 2014
All i can say if may your beautiful wife make you father children that are not biologically yours and since she is beautiful i hope she will have extra-marital affairs and leave you for a man 10times richer than you like Tiger Woods ex-wife. Shout amen someone grin

1 Like

Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 06, 2014
OP if you think women will tolerate you cheating and still remain faithful to you, then u are definitely living in your own little fairy-tale grin

So you think God-fearing equals fearing men too? You have another thing coming your way.

scribble:

She won't cheat

Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Missonas(f): 10:43am On Nov 06, 2014
[quote author=scribble post=27771321][/quote]
Good.Get married then start raising a family all this bachelor talk go end grin.Those other options will become liabilities omo na u go tire
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by scribble: 10:46am On Nov 06, 2014
Mondisweets:
OP if you think women will tolerate you cheating and still remain faithful to you, then u are definitely living in your own little fairy-tale grin

I sincerely do not care
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by scribble: 10:46am On Nov 06, 2014
Mondisweets:
All i can say if may your beautiful wife make you father children that are not biologically yours and since she is beautiful i hope she will have extra-marital affairs and leave you for a man 10times richer than you like Tiger Woods ex-wife. Shout amen someone grin

Amen.

Mschew

Maybe u haven't heard the term "boss" before
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by scribble: 10:47am On Nov 06, 2014
Mondisweets:

Not all beautiful women are whores

You sound like a Yoruba or urhobo woman
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 06, 2014
scribble:

Amen.

Mschew

Maybe u haven't heard the term "boss" before

boos of what. This is advise coming from a woman. If your woman can easily overlook you cheating, trust me she has done her own too.

Lol i know men like you who have raised children that arent their too grin true story
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 06, 2014
scribble:

Not all beautiful women are whores

You sound like a Yoruba or urhobo woman
im not even Nigerian undecided
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by scribble: 10:51am On Nov 06, 2014
Mondisweets:
boos of what. This is advise coming from a woman. If your woman can easily overlook you cheating, trust me she has done her own too.

Lol i know men like you who have raised children that arent their too grin

Clown in this era of DNA testing Abi

She should give me a good reason to leave

Pls talk with sense
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by scribble: 10:51am On Nov 06, 2014
Mondisweets:

Ah. No wonder.
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 06, 2014
zeb04:
I have learnt that the reason why most girls don't get angry when they find out the cheating story is because they do it hemselves.
Guilty conscience won't even let you talk.

Its possible the lady is only interested in the marriage yo bear Mrs while still doing her own stuff.
dear let him believe in his "she is too God-fearing to cheat on me". Allow him to nurse his little ego with this fairy- tale grin

He believes he knows women better than those women themselves
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 06, 2014
scribble:

Clown in this era of DNA testing Abi

She should give me a good reason to leave

Pls talk with sense
yet in this era there are millions like you who are still doing it despite of DNA tests grin
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by EzePromoe: 11:05am On Nov 06, 2014
Mondisweets:
Though I still find it hard to believe this. You e-behaviour is so Nigerian.

Anyway not my business sha. Just here to say HELLO and walk out
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 06, 2014
scribble:
Ppl dey carry my matter for head

I understand why the babes are doing it

I understand why the broke niggurs, hypocrites and NL romance seekers are doing it

But my wife to be gave me the ground rules:

Don't get any ho pregnant,

Don't marry wife no. 2

And what u do is none of my business.

Is she tryna kill a niggur?

Lolz

U guys never jam love...love is blind....marry the woman that understands you

Some ppl r in relationship where the babes na lez and the husband dey encourage am (albeit for selfish reasons)

But he doesn't trip....U have to understand your spouse and marriage is acceptance.

She has known from day 1, I will not let any prominent ukwu willing to mingle pass me by unless she is physically present

A lot of the women acting like their husbands are saints, na their damn biz...I saw a Bella naija groom once who spent at least 16m on wedding

Next weekend he was calling our most popular bachelor friend to organize those "Moremi hall shawties again"

Not up to one month after marriage....Make I hear word plz

jesus help me! grin thats a woman getting a fair share of her own fun on the side too and you are busy thinking she is just keeping herself for you alone?
Hilarious!
Just when we thought its only toddlers that believe in disney fairy-tales. Well here is a grown asssss man who does too

And you on the other hand a like a child who believes toothfairies exist grin
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 06, 2014
EzePromoe:

Though I still find it hard to believe this. You e-behaviour is so Nigerian.

Anyway not my business sha. Just here to say HELLO and walk out
so does everybody else except for the NLers who actually chat with me offline smiley
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nursy(f): 11:16am On Nov 06, 2014
My own be say make u no carry HIV give the woman...

Even that ur side chick that isn't up to 20yrs will become old and she will be the thrash that will be disposed.... Lol!

Some women no dey try!
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by EzePromoe: 11:23am On Nov 06, 2014
Mondisweets:
so does everybody else except for the NLers who actually chat with me offline smiley
Maybe you've lived in Nigeria.

Let's not derail further
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 06, 2014
OP. Why do you want to marry someone you don't love?
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 06, 2014
EzePromoe:

Maybe you've lived in Nigeria.

Let's not derail further
I will by God's grace one day visit Nigeria... for the first time smiley
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by scribble: 11:52am On Nov 06, 2014
Mondisweets:
jesus help me! grin thats a woman getting a fair share of her own fun on the side too and you are busy thinking she is just keeping herself for you alone?
Hilarious!
Just when we thought its only toddlers that believe in disney fairy-tales. Well here is a grown asssss man who does too

And you on the other hand a like a child who believes toothfairies exist grin

Why all this tylenol for my own headache....madam shift Abeg

I know you're her assistant vagin.a but one would think with all the traffic your own va Jay jay has been getting you would calm down
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by scribble: 11:54am On Nov 06, 2014
2sexi:
OP. Why do you want to marry someone you don't love?

I love her o

I just find myself falling in love with others too

But what has love got to do with it...

DELUDED peeps everywhere
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 06, 2014
Cutehector4u:
My brother you can do it.... Tell urself i am the man....say it out loud seven times...
Hector...lol...u nor well o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pretty Mortuary Attendant Sparks Reactions After Filming Herself At Mortuary / So Deflowering A Girl Isn’t Easy. / Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.