Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,031 members, 7,835,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind (8614 Views)

How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) / What Makes You Insecured And Scared Of Dating Or Starting A New Relationship / Public Displays Of Affection - Only For The Married And Engaged? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by BigBashiru: 10:09pm On Nov 05, 2014
the issue of side chicks is an interesting one.

OP while i understand where you are coming from in need for variety, the women cause men to have this side chick mentality.

Men like em young and hot. period.

Men also like variety.

If you dont want a man to have variety then he needs to be married to some 21 year old, 23 max.

Side chick comes in because when women are young they are not ready for marriage...

do you honestly want me to settle for 32 year old and ignore 21 year olds all in the name of marriage?

You must be kidding me.

For me, I dont ask for too much. Just one main young chick that is 21 or 22 max. Its just to avoid cheating. but then again, at this age, they dont want to marry. so maybe modern marriage just cant work?
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
scribble:

to catch a side chick u have to cast many nets...
Including your wife to be?
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by 100Cents: 10:23pm On Nov 05, 2014
pweetixandy:
I think the opoooo is just here to talk aboiut his new boo..and not really about how scared he is of commitment. U said u can commit to diff women all at once,u said u have a "side chic" who has promised to stick around,u said u can't commit to one woman so u have gotten a side chic. My opinion,this o.p is a man without ball.s and the only way to feel like u are in control or to feel like u are gonna be man enough to handle a woman like ur wife-to-be for eternity,u came to a faceless forum to say rubbish and to talk about how u have a new girl friend.

Supported.

That a lady chose to be with you doesn't mean you should trample her. Everyone deserves some form of respect even if she is crying to keep your love.

There is a bad guy somewhere called KARMA...
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by zeb04(f): 10:23pm On Nov 05, 2014
I have learnt that the reason why most girls don't get angry when they find out the cheating story is because they do it hemselves.
Guilty conscience won't even let you talk.

Its possible the lady is only interested in the marriage yo bear Mrs while still doing her own stuff.
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by scribble: 10:32pm On Nov 05, 2014
zeb04:
I have learnt that the reason why most girls don't get angry when they find out the cheating story is because they do it hemselves.
Guilty conscience won't even let you talk.

Its possible the lady is only interested in the marriage yo bear Mrs while still doing her own stuff.

thats fine too...

frankly i wouldnt give a damn
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by scribble: 10:34pm On Nov 05, 2014
100Cents:

Supported.

That a lady chose to be with you doesn't mean you should trample her. Everyone deserves some form of respect even if she is crying to keep your love.

There is a bad guy somewhere called KARMA...

oh u mean Karma is not a bad chick...ah and there i was thinking i had located another side piece
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by scribble: 10:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
dovelike:

Including your wife to be?

pls dont quote me if u have problems with comprehension

angry

my wife to be is the main, im casting nets for the side

surely u see the logic now
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by pweetixandy: 10:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
scribble:

side chick gets her own apartment

she will soon enter UNI

she is above 18 oooo

cool
good for u

1 Like

Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by zeb04(f): 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2014
scribble:

thats fine too...

Mr stop your lies.

you are not getting married

Next time come up with a better lie

You don't even reason or talk like one who is getting married.
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by scribble: 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
zeb04:
Mr stop your lies.

you are not getting married

Next time come up with a better lie

You don't even reason or talk like one who is getting married.

lol ok delude yourself

or embrace reality, there are men that think and reason like this everywhere

many men see marriage as a chore

especially the ones that been dating a long time

but its wisdom that allows us still go ahead and marry

because eventually the new chick becomes a chore too...its a vicious cycle really

and its understandable why women detest it...y'all cannot compete with the new chicks as u age and your bodies sag...

u try to manipulate the man to seeing you as the all in all

meanwhile the wool has since fallen off his eyes

Solomon the wisest man that lived, had a few bad side chicks

its the way of the alpha male

but there is a way out...just be a good wife and give him a reason to love you every so often he will stay married to you...or just put otapiapia in his food
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by chymystique(f): 10:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
scribble:

thats fine too...

*continues smh*..

Am sure you will give a damn when she gives birth to another man's baby as yours tongue

1 Like

Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by zeb04(f): 10:50pm On Nov 05, 2014
scribble:

lol ok delude yourself

or embrace reality, there are men that think and reason like this everywhere

many men see marriage as a chore

especially the ones that been dating a long time

but its wisdom that allows us still go ahead and marry

because eventually the new chick becomes a chore too...its a vicious cycle really

and its understandable why women detest it...y'all cannot compete with the new chicks as u age and your bodies sag...

u try to manipulate the man to seeing you as the all in all

meanwhile the wool has since fallen off his eyes

Solomon the wisest man that lived, had a few bad side chicks

its the way of the alpha male

but there is a way out...just be a good wife and give him a reason to love you every so often he will stay married to you...or just put otapiapia in his food
a chore?

Why do you want to displease your self for a very long period of time to please someone else?

Why do you want the bondage......don't you like to just be single and shag everywhere, anyhow?

I feel sorry for you.you are not alpha enough with your bondage mentality

You think wools don't fall of the eyes if women? With your big tummy, shrinkled dic.k

I bet your d wool covering your lady's eyes will fall before you say jack

You know why I don't have problem with your type, cause I know pple come from dysfunctional home so it's OK to be stup..id.
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by scribble: 10:56pm On Nov 05, 2014
zeb04:
a chore?

Why do you want to displease your self for a very long period of time to please someone else?

Why do you want the bondage......don't you like to just be single and shag everywhere, anyhow?

I feel sorry for you.you are not alpha enough with your bondage mentality

You think wools don't fall of the eyes if women? With your big tummy, shrinkled dic.k

I bet your d wool covering your lady's eyes will fall before you say jack.

You know why I don't have problem with your type, cause I know pple come from dysfunctional home so it's OK to be stup..id.

1. its called sacrifice
2. i love her more than most so i will marry her, she is a really good woman

my tummy and shriveled cockadoodledoo will never overshadow my bank account

its not just my family thats dysfunctional, its society...if not why will u come on my post with ur strong face and be spewing garbage because it dawns on u that the man u marry may reason just like me or even worse....

u'd be surprised that im the good guy

u women dont understand that men dont even talk as much as i am about these issues, most men just take it as given...

abi u nor dey visit Linda or Stella?
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by zeb04(f): 11:01pm On Nov 05, 2014
scribble:

1. its called sacrifice
2. i love her more than most so i will marry her, she is a really good woman

my tummy and shriveled cockadoodledoo will never overshadow my bank account

its not just my family thats dysfunctional, its society...if not why will u come on my post with ur strong face and be spewing garbage because it dawns on u that the man u marry may reason just like me or even worse....

u'd be surprised that im the good guy

u women dont understand that men dont even talk as much as i am about these issues, most men just take it as given...

abi u nor dey visit Linda or Stella?
hahaha I guess your bank account will be having sex at night with her.

Don't bother yourself about my man .he has a good head on his neck
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 05, 2014
SMH
scribble:

angry

Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by karmaleon: 11:34pm On Nov 05, 2014
Wonder why marriage scares the shit outta some men... What cld be so dreadful in living with your fellow specie whom you feel u've got a connection/compatibility b4 exploring the route of marriage? The money? Kids? Sex? Wth? If u never ready, ride on the d association of unmarried men... There is always room you all!
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by segzicres(m): 2:25am On Nov 06, 2014
women just don't like to hear the truth. evident on this thread, I assure you that this op has said far more than he should, y'all women are bloody hypocrites

men will cheat deal with it.
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 06, 2014
You think she will just fold hands and pray for you while you cheat on her? grin

You must be a learner...
Before you might even think of sleeping with 5 side girls, she must have slept with 10 young guys including your boss grin
The measure you give, is what you should expect bro. So your home will actually turn to a godless family of hoes....
Husband.... Useless
Wife.... Hoe
Children.... Bastar.ds
grin I don't envy you...
Hml in advance

4 Likes

Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by zeb04(f): 6:31am On Nov 06, 2014
3cycle:
You think she will just fold hands and pray for you while you cheat on her? grin

You must be a learner...
Before you might even think of sleeping with 5 side girls, she must have slept with 10 young guys including your boss grin
The measure you give, is what you should expect bro. So your home will actually turn to a godless family of hoes....
Husband.... Useless
Wife.... Hoe
Children.... Bastar.ds
grin I don't envy you...
Hml in advance
so right..
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Tymax(m): 6:54am On Nov 06, 2014
passionate88:
.... I'm just scared of what marriage might turn the woman into... Nag nag nag nag nag nag.... Every little thing is nag. If I ever meet a lady that's as quiet as my mom nd I grin gringringrin then I might just consider marriage... But alas!, they mistake arrogance for confidence.
@ the emboldened; you have said it all! Gbam!

@ Topic:

OP you should be wary of the silence of your fiancée. You think any woman would gladly permit cheating in her marriage? She may be planning something big. Bro, just try to reciprocate her faithfulness. For your own good and that of your unborn children.
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by wordbank(m): 7:00am On Nov 06, 2014
Babes wey op dey follow hia sef na die!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by scribble: 7:29am On Nov 06, 2014
chymystique:

*continues smh*..

Am sure you will give a damn when she gives birth to another man's baby as yours tongue

Grounds for divorce?

So I can tell the world I tried but my wife....

Nothing like freedom baby
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by scribble: 7:32am On Nov 06, 2014
3cycle:

You must be a learner...
Husband.... Useless
Wife.... Hoe
Children.... Bastar.ds
grin I don't envy you...
Hml in advance

Clown...U need to go and have a long talk with your father and mother....

Let your mom tell you the truth

A lot of you guys don't know how far....

Me personally I'm not the type of man a woman just open eye and cheat on...for several reasons....

I'd let you in on a few but that would be bragging
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by scribble: 7:34am On Nov 06, 2014
Tymax:
@ the emboldened; you have said it all! Gbam!

@ Topic:

OP you should be wary of the silence of your fiancée. You think any woman would gladly permit cheating in her marriage? She may be planning something big. Bro, just try to reciprocate her faithfulness. For your own good and that of your unborn children.

What she doesn't know won't kill her

A lot of the happily married women in Nigeria have learned to turn a blind eye

Go and seek advice from elders

Only if the man is broke but why should a broke guy even have a mistress?

1 Like

Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by scribble: 7:45am On Nov 06, 2014
Ppl dey carry my matter for head

I understand why the babes are doing it

I understand why the broke niggurs, hypocrites and NL romance seekers are doing it

But my wife to be gave me the ground rules:

Don't get any ho pregnant,

Don't marry wife no. 2

And what u do is none of my business.

Is she tryna kill a niggur?

Lolz

U guys never jam love...love is blind....marry the woman that understands you

Some ppl r in relationship where the babes na lez and the husband dey encourage am (albeit for selfish reasons)

But he doesn't trip....U have to understand your spouse and marriage is acceptance.

She has known from day 1, I will not let any prominent ukwu willing to mingle pass me by unless she is physically present

A lot of the women acting like their husbands are saints, na their damn biz...I saw a Bella naija groom once who spent at least 16m on wedding

Next weekend he was calling our most popular bachelor friend to organize those "Moremi hall shawties again"

Not up to one month after marriage....Make I hear word plz
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Tymax(m): 7:45am On Nov 06, 2014
scribble:

What she doesn't know won't kill her

A lot of the happily married women in Nigeria have learned to turn a blind eye

Go and seek advice from elders

Only if the man is broke but why should a broke guy even have a mistress?

Bro, I can't pardon a cheating partner and I don't expect my woman to pardon it too. Let's call a spade a spade. This thing is called "CHEATING".

Guy, if she cheats on you, hmmm e go pain you o. Better calm down and dump the side chick.
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by pweedyuz(f): 7:45am On Nov 06, 2014
BigBashiru:

OP while i understand where you are coming from in need for variety, the women cause men to have this side chick mentality.

Men also like variety.

If you dont want a man to have variety then he needs to be married to some 21 year old, 23 max.

Side chick comes in because when women are young they are not ready for marriage...

do you honestly want me to settle for 32 year old and ignore 21 year olds all in the name of marriage?

You must be kidding me.

For me, I dont ask for too much. Just one main young chick that is 21 or 22 max. Its just to avoid cheating. but then again, at this age, they dont want to marry. so maybe modern marriage just cant work?
what is dis one saying ni

"if you dont want variety,,den marry dem young---22/23
nd dis is ur own opinion on y guys cheat on dia wives
because dey marry a 32yr old woman.....
nd whu gave u d idea dat most older women dont look young nd hot

as if dem girls wey u go marry at age 22 no old again.....
na young forever!!!!!!!
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by scribble: 7:46am On Nov 06, 2014
BigBashiru:

Men also like variety.

You must be kidding me.

Even if u marry 18, one day she go 30 and u go sight another 18, in fact after 5 to 6 years of that 18, u go dey reason like bachelor again
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Missonas(f): 8:00am On Nov 06, 2014
scribble:

im not sure im scared of commitment, i can commit to more than one person, financially, emotionally, physically etc...
i have what it takes
Even though i think you are selfish i think you are truthful and sincere.What's more your women agree with 'your idea of commitment'.

Why don't you suggest an open relationship cos I know you won't like her having various commitments like you intend to undecided #teamonemanonewoman

1 Like

Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by pweedyuz(f): 8:03am On Nov 06, 2014
scribble:
Ppl dey carry my matter for head

I understand why the babes are doing it

I understand why the broke niggurs, hypocrites and NL romance seekers are doing it

But my wife to be gave me the ground rules:

Don't get any ho pregnant,

Don't marry wife no. 2

And what u do is none of my business.

Is she tryna kill a niggur?

Lolz

U guys never jam love...love is blind....marry the woman that understands you

Some ppl r in relationship where the babes na lez and the husband dey encourage am (albeit for selfish reasons)

But he doesn't trip....U have to understand your spouse and marriage is acceptance.

She has known from day 1, I will not let any prominent ukwu willing to mingle pass me by unless she is physically present

A lot of the women acting like their husbands are saints, na their damn biz...I saw a Bella naija groom once who spent at least 16m on wedding

Next weekend he was calling our most popular bachelor friend to organize those "Moremi hall shawties again"

Not up to one month after marriage....Make I hear word plz

My dear,,,just because u nd d frnds u roll with nd also d little stories u listen to hear nd dere cheats/suggests dat all men cheat does nt conclude dat dere r no faithful guys on this planet earth
RARE? yes...but dem fathful guys r around..

to b candid with u,,no one loves a cheating partner.
ur fiance will tell u shes o.k wid it nd give u ground rules as u listed above..#buh truth b told,,,evri girl wants to b d only lady in her man's life##
dis is whu u are nd she respects dat,,,,#Why,,,probably she is "too" inlove with u nd feels she can change u....or she really wants to get married nd ur available....cos no girl will c a caring,loving partner*man of her dreams*nd just decide to end up with a cheat.....#IMOO#

if u tink she is nt worried atall den u r a blind man
yes,,,,she gave u rules,,,but in her mind she feels d opp......ur wife is burdened..find her best frnd,,im sure shes tired of hearing ur story!

i wish u a very fruitful marriage but note dis
#na open relationship u dey enter so...as u've told ur wife say u will have side chicks wen u r married,, expect side cocks from her too#
Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 06, 2014
scribble:

Clown...U need to go and have a long talk with your father and mother....

Let your mom tell you the truth

A lot of you guys don't know how far....

Me personally I'm not the type of man a woman just open eye and cheat on...for several reasons....

I'd let you in on a few but that would be bragging
Dog.... My dad never cheated on my mum for the years They lived together until his demise.
Yes my dad is one man on planet earth I could vow in his life never had any thing to do with a mistress all his married life and I know we still have such men in our days..

Stupiditi... No one can cheat on you but you can cheat on others? Keep lying to you, let me tell you something, the real reason she agreed to maarry you is because she found out both of you are birds of same feathers, she probaably has a sugaar daddy meeting all her needs while keeping a single guy just so she can get married and be tagged mrs, asides that she might be staying for other benefits.

Stop parading yourself as a player because you just met someone who is like you or better.

2 Likes

Re: About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 06, 2014
scribble:

angry

Your wife to be is the main? cheesy
She is actually someone's side babes but your main chic....
Height of ignorance cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OBSSESSION: A Painless Destroyer. [share Your Obssesions] / Dirty Things Happening In Lagos Nigerian Night Clubs / Guys,let's Be Very Careful O.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.