Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,323 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike (72706 Views)

Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) / See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos / Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by ocheu(f): 11:17am On Nov 08, 2014
eminentme:
why 9ja no dey make good history, your mate dey invent, you dey travel....nonsense
adventurers are one of the best history makers
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by zoomman(m): 11:20am On Nov 08, 2014
100Cents:
Fine IBO boy to the core men. .
Was xpectn ds statement coz I know tribalist freaks Amongst us will always comment...first he's a Nigerian
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by Artlove(m): 11:21am On Nov 08, 2014
Tallesty1:
I'm not joking.

He has mental problem
Hahaha.... U must be a mental problem monitor. Hw u take follow mad mad reach Enugu? Hw u take knw?
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by Dopeyomi(m): 11:21am On Nov 08, 2014
ocheu:
fool, talking gibberish. Ur type of human is extinct these days. Living ghost, ur burial ceremony is being scheduled already.

i ƇΛИ see уσυя brain is in a Ramshackle
condition.. anyway i don't ђavε̲̣̣̣̥ time to spend on
triffling,frivolous,trivial,unimportant and stupid fellow
ℓιкє уσυ... уσυ bizarre and outrageous fellow..
i will make sure i denudate Your̶̲̥̅̊ dull cranium ..

Yσυя 6feet is ready like i said earlier!
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by chukxie(m): 11:23am On Nov 08, 2014
The level of ignorance on this thread is beyond me! Little wonder the world erroneously sees Nigeria as a nation with bunches of brainless people. Anyone that thinks it's impossible to ride a bike from Nigeria to Austria must a complete t.wat.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by abdulwastecx(m): 11:27am On Nov 08, 2014
chukxie:
The level of ignorance on this thread is beyond me! Little wonder the world erroneously sees Nigeria as a nation with bunches of brainless people. Anyone that thinks it's impossible to ride a bike from Nigeria to Austria must a complete t.wat.

it is not possible since continental Africa is an islan with no raod link to Europe.

since he usew ferry to cross to the other side we can't really say he ride from Africa to Europe....small knowledge of geography shows how ridiculous your escertion was
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by smartoliver(m): 11:27am On Nov 08, 2014
Abeg,who go enta wheelbarrow,I'm willing to ride such person to Egypt cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by abdulwastecx(m): 11:28am On Nov 08, 2014
chukxie:

it is not possible since continental Africa is an island with no raod link to Europe.

since he usew ferry to cross to the other side we can't really say he ride from Africa to Europe....small knowledge of geography shows how ridiculous your escertion was

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by Bootylicious(f): 11:29am On Nov 08, 2014
When I tell my friends my dad drove from Lagos to Germany and back in the early 90s they don't bliv me..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by corlin2(m): 11:31am On Nov 08, 2014
#Ishallbreakthatrecord
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 08, 2014
mkpakanaodogwu:
hahahahahaha you are not serious,were you there to monitor him,how many days did it took him from Abj to 042?

Once upon a time in Nigeria, there was no car, bicycle nor Bike. Everyone do trek from various State to Lagos to do Business. So to trek from Abuja to Enugu looks possible to me. #amjstsaying
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by jimmy101231(m): 11:40am On Nov 08, 2014
This is hard to believe is there road network direct from here and South Africa? Osumi ooooo
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by hizaya61(m): 11:41am On Nov 08, 2014
Wen we no be mumu like this man

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by seangy4konji: 11:44am On Nov 08, 2014
For people asking if he ride on d ocean. For trips like this?you take a smal boat and sure authorities know you are coming cause of valid visa press etc so once the boats land you continue with your leek napep after IMmigration wahala.

I would love to do this kind of trips in life and will start at age 40 Insha Allah.

One life one love.

Enjoy it while breathing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by seangy4konji: 11:46am On Nov 08, 2014
Yes there is road from here to South Africa if you want to go via that route but get you facts and visas right on ur passport and you are good to go.
jimmy101231:
This is hard to believe is there road network direct from here and South Africa? Osumi ooooo
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by duni04(m): 11:46am On Nov 08, 2014
arsetalks:
Problem is you can't think. He will ferry over the sea and continue his biking once on the land. Think small biko.
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by duni04(m): 11:48am On Nov 08, 2014
hizaya61:
Wen we no be mumu like this man
Lmao! Ibadan people have suffered grin
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by M4gunners: 11:51am On Nov 08, 2014
I hail o.
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by sinokingz(m): 11:51am On Nov 08, 2014
diluminati:
Well is there anything special about it? It would have made more sense if he did it for a cause like riding across Africa so gej can end this boko haram insurgency or riding across africa for gej to end corruption...etc, something like that.
I guess u should try and make more sense next time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by jude33084(m): 11:53am On Nov 08, 2014
Dopeyomi:

But tha̶̲̥̅̊t guy try o... South_africa to Lagos Shey the man ride bike untOp sea too

[s]Abi na dryLand from south_africa to naija[/s]
Abi the bike geht wing
Abi the bike d̶̲̅ε̲̣y fly
Like how many months did he use to get there
So he was αвℓє to refuel the bike on the sea too
Filling station is available there to abi

Am still finding it hard to believe!

So this post eventually мα∂є frontpage

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Stop asking dumb questions and go study your map properly angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by SWG1: 11:54am On Nov 08, 2014
mkpakanaodogwu:
What of me we don ride bicycle frow Abuja to Enugu in a day,oya give me medal

Maybe they are giving award for intercontinental travels.

If u can travel sitting from brass in bayelsa to atlanta, u will definetly break his record.

Ozo ya anariri!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by SWG1: 11:59am On Nov 08, 2014
alotofgrace:
HOW LOng did he spend on the road?

shocked shocked shocked ..... on bike ??

is there bridge between Morocco and Spain? or how did he cross Africa to Europe or another continent?

There is sth they didnt tell us, its either the bike has a propeller or the guy swam across with the bike tied to his back.
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by Chickenstew: 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2014
Smh 4 Nigerians. It is not a fake. The man has already told the story of the trip to Austria here:

http://newsrescue.com/kanu-ogbonnaya-the-bike-enthusiast-who-rode-from-nigeria-to-europe-and-back/

It is very long with a lot of picture evidence. He crossed from Morocco to Europe on a ferry.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by fighalo(m): 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2014
am not sure this man knows you are lieing with his name and picture.. his bike dae swin ni?.
Video of him riding from Nigeria to Austria..
Note: I no go still bliv
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by Lawalemi(m): 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2014
I see him returning to Nigeria by flight
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by Pennywise(m): 12:07pm On Nov 08, 2014
What I really like to know is what the guy does for a living. Nigeria is neither America nor Europe where, 'when the going gets tough, Welfare gets going' grin
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by jude33084(m): 12:12pm On Nov 08, 2014
jimmy101231:

All the african countries are connected bro wink

I know say una go begin ask how? grin

Guys want to move cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by neighbourhud: 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2014
Tallesty1:
I'm not joking.

He has mental problem
Now u are talking... grin
I almost ran to see my doctor for serious chekup...wonderin if i was readin right or alusinating grin
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by chumasmog(m): 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2014
hadonbeleave it, undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by aboki2000(m): 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2014
mikron:
A Nigerian and chemical Engineer, Ogbonnaya Kanu, also known as Foto Dadi, has broken a record as the first man to ride a motorcycle from Lagos to South Africa, Kanu who is the first and returning Vice President of the Association of Nigerian Motorcycle Clubs, has ridden motorcycles to 26 countries of the world. In 23 of the trips, he traveled with his own Nigerian-registered motorcycle.

In 2012, he rode solo from Lagos-Nigeria to Austria, riding through France, Germany, Austria, and Italy; and in mid-October, he embarked on another solo trip from South Africa to Lagos.
Kanu is the co-founder, and member of the Board of Trustees of the Easy Riders Motorcycle Club of Nigeria – the first registered motorcycle club in Nigeria.

He is also the co-founder of Ride Easy Motorcycle Training School; co-founder and member Board of Trustees, Ride Easy Motorcycling Club of Lagos, and Superbike Clubs Association of Nigeria (SCAN).
http://nigeriacamera.net/nigerian-man-breaks-record-rides-to-south-africa-from-lagos-on-motorbike/
Impossible is Nothing shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by Locapito(m): 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2014
It very possible to ride a bike from Nigeria to south Africa. Let me break it down for all doubting Thomases. From calabar to malabor in Eqt Guinea is by road and very close. Then from Eqt Guinea you'll enter Gabon, from Gabon to Congo, Congo to Angola, Angola to Namibia, Namibia shares more than three border with south Africa and one of it is by road. The journey from Nigeria to south Africa by road will only take four days. So far one has his or her correct and updated travelling documents and enough money to spend on hotels at nights to and fro, its very possible. Even from Nigeria to cameroun by road is not more than one hour drive from ikom LGA in cross river state.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mechanic Roundtable / Nigerians React As Dubai Police Flaunt Their Exotic Luxurious Police Cars / Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.